Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

We went to a restaurant, ate some sandwiches, pizza etc. and started our return back home. The return journey was uneventful. The train was not crowded and we returned home in complete silence, except for perfunctory remarks . Whilst the ladies returned to their respective flats, the Colonel and I stayed back to park our cars properly.

The Colonel said, "Hope you will enjoy the night well, after the movie."

I could not suppress my jealousy and said, "Not only the movie but also the company and the train journey." The Colonel did not miss my sarcasm.

He nodded his head and replied, "That is true for me and also for you. The score is equal on both sides, I guess."

It stung me. However, he was right. I replied, "You are right. Let us both relive the movie in our individual beds, in our own flats."

The Colonel's reply was significant. He said, "This is good for a start. God knows, there is a long way to go."

We said bye and returned to our flats.

Sunita was waiting for me after changing into a tempting night gown. I reached for her, kissed her hard on her lips for a long time and carried her to the bedroom. She released herself from my kisses and said, "Go, have a wash, change into something or nothing and come in my bed. I am waiting with open arms."

I knew that I was in for a treat that night. my wife was a different woman in a matter of months. Oh, what a night it was! She was waiting for me naked in the bed. I quickly undressed and fell beside her. As soon as I began playing with her, she jerked and had an orgasm.

I asked her as I fondled her boobs and rolled her nipples between my fingers. "I believe that in the train you were almost crushed under the Colonel?"

"Well, that is true. However, it was better than being crushed by a group of rough morons." She replied.

"Did you feel him? I mean did you feel his body on you?" I asked eagerly awaiting for her reply.

"What a silly question? Well, he was right on top of me. How could I have avoided feeling him?"

"You mean you felt his cock on you? " I saw her squirm.

"Well, don't ask me such embarrassing questions. Yes, of course. You could well imagine. What could I have done? Do you feel bad about this? If you don't like this, I shall stop meeting him. I really will." She used her final weapon. She knew, she had me.

I felt that the talk was getting derailed. I said, "Oh Gosh, no dear! Don't ever say such things. I have not felt bad at all. I am just joking. How can I feel bad? After all, it was not your choice that there was so much rush in the train. Remember that it was I, who made you sit with the Colonel. I also wrapped that shawl around you two. Would I have done that if I had felt bad about it?"

I made a face pretending to be offended with her remark. I let out a big sigh, expressing my sadness at her words.

She quickly retracted her words, "No... I did not mean that. I know you are very sporting. Even the Colonel told me so. However, I do not know, if you will forgive my action in the theatre."

"Do you mean to say that you both did something, under the shawl? Please tell me truthfully. Please, I assure you, no, I promise you. I will not feel bad at all. I swear that I shall not be scornful or angry."

Sunita appeared cagey, but I felt that she was gradually feeling more at ease as she started, "Well, he caught my hand and placed it on his thigh. He also rubbed his hand on my thighs."

"His hand was over my saree. He even lifted my saree up to my knee and attempted to pull it up further. I was confused and did not know if I should allow him to do it. Finally, I gently deflected his hand away. You see, the picture was so erotic and there were so many highly sexy scenes in the movie that I could not blame him; yet I could not go that far. That was the first time that he took any serious sexual initiative. Do you think that he could have avoided it? Frankly I was also aroused very much. I wished you were with me." She curled up to me and came into my arms. She was trying to woo me. I could trace a sense of guilt in her eyes and in her voice. I knew that what had happened was perhaps more than what she was prepared to reveal.

She continued. "Frankly, I really wished you were with me. I was sure you would have opened up my dress under the shawl and would have almost fucked me right there in the theatre. Would you not have, dear? Both the Colonel and I were very excited. I just did not know what to do. He could not control his reactions; at the same time, he was far more restrained than what you could have been."

Although she appeared to be nonchalant about it, I could see that she was horny remembering her experience with the Colonel in the theatre. I was also excited hearing my wife's adventure with the Colonel and my experience with his wife.

She was aggressively shagging my cock. I stopped her, made her crouch on all fours and went behind her. I kissed her ass, ass cheeks and bent further down and kissed her pussy. She began spewing out her juices and the flow made a small stream rolling sown slowly on her thighs. I lapped it up. I licked her dripping pussy. I slowly began rubbing my finger on her labia. That sent her into a tizzy. She shivered as if she had high fever. I knew she was horny and wanted my cock badly.

I slowly murmured, "Look dear, whatever I am asking you now, is meant only for fun and enjoyment. Reply to me in the same sporting way without taking any offense."

She appeared to be puzzled but eager to know the game and nodded her head in agreement.

I asked her, "Tell me frankly, without hesitation, did you enjoy feeling his cock rubbing on your pussy in the train, although you were both fully dressed?"

I felt her jerk at the mention of the Colonel's cock rubbing her pussy. She nodded her head in acceptance and said. "Darling, I am sorry, but you have asked me to tell you the truth and therefore I cannot lie to you. Initially I felt a bit offended, but when I saw his helplessness and when the train kept jerking and made him rub his cock on my pussy area, I did feel aroused. I cannot deny that I did enjoy feeling his cock rubbing on my pussy. I hope you don't think that I sinned?"

She was shaking in anticipation of what I would ask her next. She was aroused talking about the Colonel and further driven crazier by my fingers rubbing her labia and poking her pussy hole. She was moaning loud, feeling my fingers working in her love hole. She reached her high and let out a big moan.

She cried out "Ahhh..." and shuddered and had her second orgasm that night. I let her cool down a little.

Just when I was ready with my next question, she asked me, "Well dear, now I have some questions to ask you." I felt earth slipping under me. I knew what was coming. The fact that she began shagging my cock hard, made me feel slightly better. Her level of excitement, even after two orgasms was high.

"You asked me so many questions. Well, let me ask you what you were doing under the shawl with Jyoti? Surely, watching such a hot movie would have made some impact on you both also dear? Would it not have? I know you well enough to guess, what could have happened."

I stammered initially, but then decided to be truthful. "Well, frankly you are right. I was unable to control myself. You know me well enough by now. I too wished that you were with me. However, if I had come and asked you to change seat, it would have felt very awkward. You know, my cock was so hard that it was quite a problem for me to adjust my hard and engorged cock in my pant. Jyoti did not miss seeing me struggling with my pant. She smiled and placed her hand on my thighs..."

Before I could complete the sentence, Sunita thundered, "So? She touched your cock? Is that right? Were you so jealous? Just because the Colonel did that to me, should you also do the same?" Out of vehemence, she forgot that she had blurted out the truth of her adventure in the theatre with the Colonel.

I looked at her with a blank face. "So you mean to say that the Colonel made you caress his cock in the theatre. Is it correct?"

She realized that she could have been more discreet. However, she admitted regretfully, "Yes, I am sorry but I did that. But let me explain to you the facts. When the Colonel touched me the first time, I wanted to withdraw my hand. However, the Colonel requested me to let my hand remain there. I did not want to offend him. He made me place my hand on his crotch. I took my hand away. I felt really bad. I wanted to get up and change seats. He stopped me and apologized. He said that he was unable to control himself. The scenes were so highly erotic. That was of course true. He said that he did not want that our relationship should be spoiled. Then he asked me to look in your direction. At that time, you were rubbing Jyoti's thighs and she was rubbing your crotch under the shawl." I squirmed at being caught.

"The Colonel asked me not to disturb you and Jyoti. I was too frustrated to think. I did not know what to do. After that, you came and covered us under the shawl and told me to make the Colonel feel more comfortable, so I caught his hand. I sat there looking at the movie. The movie was touching. Just remember the pathetic condition of that woman in the movie. Then there was the scene of her intercourse with the neighbour. It was so intense and so sensual that I felt that after all, it was not the Colonel's fault that he touched me and made me touch his groin or squeezed my thighs. Even I was feeling horny. I was blown high by sheer lust. I put my hand in the Colonel's hand and murmured an apology for my rough behaviour. I could not control my own emotions. My pussy was leaking heavily at that time. How could I therefore blame young and virile Colonel? I could not even blame you and Jyoti for flirting."

"The Colonel pulled me closer. I moved closer to the Colonel and rested my head on his shoulder. I squeezed the Colonel's hand in mine. The Colonel raised his arm and took it around behind my neck and shoulders and took me sideways under his arm. His arm then hanged almost touching my breasts. He however did not make any attempt to touch my boobs. I rested my left hand on his thigh over his trousers. In that moment of indiscretion, I moved my hand between the Colonel's legs and felt his cock over his trousers. He was rock hard. He even pushed his hand inside my blouse. He was making an attempt to open my blouse and bra."

I was too stunned to speak. My wife looked at me and smiled. "What happened? Have you second thoughts after hearing me? Or are you too jealous to fuck me. I see that your Lund is even harder than before. Your lund is rock hard and I am very hot. Please fuck me hard."

That day my wife crossed all the limits of her inhibitions. She used the word "Fuck" and :"Lund", which was very unusual. She demanded to have sex after two orgasms, was a very pleasant experience for me.

"You said that he inserted his hand inside your blouse. Did he fondle your boobs?" I asked her with abated breath.

"Well he did feel my breasts from over the blouse several times. He squeezed them and rubbed them over my blouse and bra. He even inserted his fingers inside and left the there. When the film showed the couple fucking on the floor, he pulled my blouse and bra up and cupped one of my breasts in his palm. I went crazy at his touch, darling. I am very bad and you have all the right to punish me." She was almost in tears.

I said in mock anger, "Stop it. I told you that I am not angry. You have not done anything wrong. I am not at all unhappy. By making the Colonel feel that you are cooperative, you have done a great job. I am so happy for you."

She looked unbelievingly at me and said, "Really? You mean that? Do you think that I did not overreact? Thank you darling. You are the most loving and understanding husband. I am so happy; I can do anything for you."

I said, "For the time being please do not stop. I beg you to tell me exactly what happened thereafter."

She continued, "Well, darling, I must admit that I was aroused at the Colonel's expert fondling of my boobs. He is so good at it. I kept rubbing his cock in excitement. Darling, his cock is really big. Please don't mind, but it is much bigger than yours. Well you are also big. He felt uncomfortable controlling it. He gently lowered his stretch belt and took his lund out of his underwear. Oh God! It was like an oiled steel rod. I took it in my palm and massaged it gently. His balls are so large and heavy. I caressed them and kept massaging his lund. Darling, I wanted to make him feel comfortable. As I lovingly massaged his balls and his big rod, he came in my palm jetting out big load of his hot semen in my palm." She looked at me apprehensively.

I did not know where this would end. I kissed her lightly and said, "Go ahead."

She said, "He gave me his handkerchief. I wiped it clean. He bent and kissed me lightly and kept massaging my one breast in his hand as we watched the movie. However, before I knew, the movie was finished." She sighed. Was it a feeling of disappointment or relief? I wondered.

Sunita caught my rock hard pole in her hand. She bent down and kissed my cock. She began to lovingly shag it. She came into my arms, kissed me on lips for a few seconds and said, "Are you angry with me? Do you want that I should not meet the Colonel? I can do anything for you. No one is more important for me than my husband."

I took her in my arms and kissed her hard this time. Then I moved down to her legs and began slurping her vaginal mound. I licked her pussy and began fucking her love hole with my tongue. I said, "For me there is nothing more important than you and your love. I can never be angry with you. Please do not think that I do not want you to meet the Colonel. On the contrary, let me be frank with you. I definitely wanted you to enjoy the movie sitting with the Colonel. I wanted to see you and the Colonel sit close and enjoy with each other. This was my desire."

I saw Sunita's pussy twitching and pulsating on my tongue. She was as horny as I ever saw her. I moved on top of her. I rubbed my cock on her pussy for a while and placed my cock at the crack of her pussy. She was on the edge, waiting for me to enter her. As she was shaking out of excitement, she said, "I do not know how I could ever thank you enough. You are indeed the most loving and understanding husband a woman can have."

I pushed my cock in a little and said, "The Colonel always praises his wife's beauty and her love. I know how sweet you are. I want the Colonel to know and experience that you are equally, if not more beautiful and loving. Darling, please do not misunderstand me, but it was my secret desire to see you and the Colonel enjoy each other freely. I am happy that you two had physical contact and that you masturbated him and he felt your breasts. Really, believe me, I am very happy. I would not mind, if you go all the way. You are mine and will always be. Darling, do you understand me? I hope you are not angry with me for this fantasy?"

My wife Sunita raised her pelvis to try to make me thrust my cock into her. As she did it, she said, "Darling, I am not angry or unhappy with you. However, your desire is rather strange. How could I fulfil it? Do you really want me to fulfil it? We shall see. But first please fuck me. I am horny and you know it"

I began to fuck her. Rather she began to fuck me with unprecedented vigour and energy. After a while, she made me climb down and she climbed on top of me. She inserted my cock into her love hole and moved up and down to fuck me. She huffed and puffed and finally both of us let go of ourselves with a huge Ahhh...

When we fell in the bed, tired; I asked her, "Sunita please tell me frankly and clearly, what is your secret fantasy."

She hesitated. When I pressured her, she said, "I would love to watch the Colonel and Jyoti fuck. I want to see how Jyoti would take in such a big cock of the Colonel in her mouth and pussy."

*****

This is the first part of very exciting and thrilling story of an adventure full of suspense and sexual relationships. Please write to me with your response on the first part and wait for the second part.

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers