Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

We four jumped into the taxi to reach the camp site. The driver was talkative and asked us about our profession, schedule etc. the Colonel did not reply to his queries. The driver was happy to tell us about his family and about tourist sites nearby. The road to the camp site was hilly and narrow. It took us three hours to cover those 40 kilometres. We reached the site at around eleven am. We unloaded our baggage and reached the reception on the first floor. The Colonel was looking down to see the taxi leaving the gate of the camp. I also looked down and saw the driver, talking with the security guard for about fifteen minutes.

The Colonel suddenly ran down and reached the gate. He asked the security guard, if he knew the taxi driver. The guard said that he did not know the guy. The Colonel asked him what they were talking. The guard replied that the driver had said that "sir" (the Colonel) wanted the schedule. He asked the guard from where he could get it. The guard showed him the reception desk. He said he did not know where he went from there.

The Colonel came to me and said, "Our taxi driver asked for our schedule. I don't understand why he should need it." I had no answer.

"May be, he was curious to know what we fellows were doing in this God damned forest?" I suggested.

"May be." The Colonel replied. He did not appear convinced. Then suddenly he said, "I am not sure. But I feel that I have seen this guy somewhere." From his face I knew that he was still mulling these thoughts in his mind as we were checking in. It took us a good half an hour to check in and register ourselves with all kinds of id check at the desk.

The camp site was beautiful. It was covered all round by hills. There was a big river, flowing very close to the site. We could see some snow capped mountains far away. The river water current was strong and made sweet flowing sound. It was pretty comfortable temperature and the persons welcoming us informed us that nights would be cooler. The management had built small simple apartment like houses (which they called huts). There were different types of huts. The Colonel had booked a suite with two rooms for us. Each room had a washroom and a small pantry.

The suite had a drawing room or visitor's room, with two sofas and carpet. There were two rooms combined to make a suite. Our suite was on the first floor. The Colonel paid extra to get this suite with interconnected rooms. We were happy to see reasonably comfortable accommodation. The outside view from windows was exquisite. We could watch thick forest close by and snow capped mountains far away. There was greenery everywhere.

There were two unusually large, handmade, flat top, wooden beds, covered with clean mattresses and linen in each room. There was a wardrobe, a pantry just adequate to make tea or coffee and for warming food. There was a small washroom attached with each room. The waste water from washroom was pumped away to a treatment plant set up by the management. There were solar heaters for heating bathing water connected to a separate tank. All in all, it was as comfortable as could be, in a camp site.

The first condition the Colonel put forward, as soon as we entered our rooms was that we would always leave the connecting door open. When were planning for the trip, all of us had agreed to book one room with four beds. However, the Colonel had booked this suite. He said that suite would have more space. He said that we could have the experience of staying in one room by leaving the connecting door open. From the expressions on her face, I guessed that my wife Sunita did not appear to be enthusiastic about the idea of leaving the door open. However, I immediately agreed with the Colonel without any hesitation.

Many couples were still checking in. There were a few singles. We saw Capt. Kumar as well as the Brigadier with his wife checking in separately. We said 'hi' to them. On the first day, there was no outdoor activity. There was an entertainment program in the evening followed by camp fire; where drinks, dance and dinner program was scheduled.

As soon as we entered our huts, the Colonel wanted to go for a swim in the river side swimming pool. I could see some visitors going to the pool. The management had constructed a swimming pool drawing water from the river for swimming for the camp visitors. All of us jumped at the idea and started getting ready to go to the pool.

Although Sunita was a good swimmer, she had not had an experience of swimming with a swim suit. In her village, she swam with the other girls in local ponds and rivers either fully dressed or in their blouses and petticoats. Jyoti did not know swimming. I was a mediocre swimmer.

The Colonel and I put on our swimming trunks. The ladies watched us with interest as we were changing. When the Colonel was in his briefs, I saw a big bulge under the briefs. Was he erect already? Or was he so large that even in the flaccid state his bulge was visible in his underwear? I was unsure. I was sure that my wife Sunita also saw the bulge several times. She however, pretended to show no interest and looked out of the window.

At first, Sunita was reluctant to wear swim suit. When the Colonel saw her hesitation, he thundered, "What is this? Are you living in medieval times? When you go for swimming, you have to wear swimming trunks. If you go to fight in the army, you have to wear army uniforms. If you want to go to nudist beach, you have to strip off fully. Else, one should stay at home."

That was enough to make her run to put on her swim suit. I had already purchased and packed two swim suits for Sunita. One was a two piece bikini and the other was one piece suit. One piece suit concealed more. I suggested that she should wear two piece one. She felt that it was too revealing and decided to wear one piece swim suit. I shrugged my shoulders and moved away.

The Colonel and I left for the river, leaving the ladies to change into their swim suits.

Sunita had put on her single piece swim suit. Even in that, she looked sexy. Her plum breasts stood out prominently. Her body from her breasts down to her pubic area was covered by the fabric from the front. Her back was exposed. However, what was visible was a treat for the viewers. Her well muscled thighs flowed out of her joint of two legs. Her trim waist rising into guitar shaped full sized hips was a feast to the hungry male eyes.

I was sure that her two ass cheeks would be a tasty sight for the swimmers. I did not have to wait. The Colonel was the first one devouring her with his eyes. He complimented her and said that she looked marvellous. He tried not to stare at her, without much success. Sunita blushed at his visual adultery, like a teenage girl.

However in comparison Jyoti, almost all of whose body was visible, looked utterly voluptuous. She was like a model on a ramp. Slim and trim, yet well filled both at the top as well as at hips. Her hips were not large but well trimmed. She wore two piece swim suits. Her top had less of her breasts under it than outside. Her belly button and navel were enough to make men crazy. Her pussy was just barely covered. If she had not shaved her pussy carefully, any hair on her pussy would easily have been visible. She looked sex incarnate. Any normal male looking at her would have a hard on. I just kept looking at her. It was only when my wife Sunita coughed hard that I took my eyes off her and moved towards the river pool.

There were about twenty people in the pool. I saw Capt. Kumar as well as our young damsel Neetu swimming in the pool. The Brigadier sat on a chair watching over the people. He seemed bored and very soon walked away. Neetu looked gorgeous. She wore a single piece normal swimsuit. No sooner her husband walked away, Neetu swam towards the young Capt. Kumar. They talked for a while and began to swim together. They did nothing to invite attention. However, their eyeing each other betrayed their emotions.

As soon as we entered the pool, all eyes were on the two girls (our wives looked like girls in that attire) with us. I could clearly see that the men without being too obvious were ogling at our wives and looking at the Colonel and me with envy.

However, Jyoti hit the most eye balls almost mesmerizing men and creating a flutter amongst women. In her two piece bikini she looked all woman. The Colonel stood by her side with pride. After all, she was his proud possession. I looked at my wife Sunita and saw a trace of jealousy in her eyes at the Colonel's over enthusiasm in chaperoning his wife.

The Colonel and my wife Sunita began swimming. They were good swimmers. They swam the length of the pool doing several laps at a time. After doing some laps they rested on the edge of the pool. Sunita sat on the cemented edge of the pool and the Colonel stood close to her near her legs. Initially Sunita was red faced and quiet. That bonhomie was missing between them. It was the effect of the Colonel having given extra attention to his wife. The Colonel must have realized the reason of her sulking.

He tried to placate her by arguing for some time. Then I saw the Colonel pulling Sunita's leg into water in one swift motion, compelling her to jump into water with him. He laughed as he pulled her in water. Both disappeared under water for a while. When they surfaced, I saw her laughing and punching the Colonel in the back. The Colonel swam away from her laughing heartily. Sunita swam behind chasing him. I left them to their devices and returned to focus on Jyoti.

Jyoti looked sexy, stunning and voluptuous. Not just I but all the men around were completely captivated by her sexiness. Her tall, slim but well filled almost visible bust and shapely ass with an hour glass figure was stunning. She had set the pool on fire with her sexy look. Her tiny tummy, her shapely curves, tempting triangle, her ass cheeks were eyeful. Almost all men came closer to her pretending to stray off their track. They stole a glance or two of her, leaving their wives at some distance and swam away reluctantly.

Jyoti came to me as soon as she entered water. She did not know swimming. I knew just a bit more than her. She stood in shallow water and splashed water at me. I hit her back with a bigger splash of water. I felt privileged in that small group of men as I had Jyoti all by myself. I caught her arm and took her in a bit deeper water. She was scared to go further. I began to swim to show her the simple way to swim.

At a distance I glanced towards the Colonel and my wife. Sunita was sitting on the edge of the pool hanging her legs down in water. The Colonel seemed to be feasting his eyes on the sumptuous meal in front of him in the form of Sunita's half naked body. Sunita, who was initially ill at ease at the men ogling at her, gradually began to like the attention. Particularly she seemed to enjoy the Colonel's eyes feasting on her.

She had overcome her initial inhibition. The Colonel seemed to be half standing and half sitting in water. Only his head appeared above water. He was close to her legs. I was almost certain that he was playing with my wife's lower half under water, because I saw her giggling, blushing and laughing for no reason. Once she even raised her legs to push the Colonel away laughing. The Colonel laughed, moved away and returned promptly to resume whatever he was doing. Sunita did not seem to mind it too much.

Neetu and Capt. Kumar were also playing with each other in a deep water corner of the pool. Initially both sat on the cement floor edge of the pool. However, they slid into water and began to surreptitiously touch and smooch. After a while, when her husband came; Neetu quickly moved away. She changed into her dress and both of them walked to cafeteria.

Jyoti was standing in knee deep water looking at some ladies and some young guys splashing water on each other. The instructor's eyes were on Jyoti for some time. He sensed her desire to swim. He came near her, threw a float (inflated rubber tube) and asked her to put it on. When she fumbled with the strap of the float, I fixed it on her and tied the knots and belts securely. In the process I casually brushed one of her boobs; ensuring that no one was looking. She ignored it and began to float without much effort. I could see her delight at being able to swim like most others. She looked sexy floating like that. I had a hard on in my trunks. I wanted to hold her and kiss her and do all that I had been dreaming for a long time.

She floated around and came to me. Perhaps she saw me eyeing her hungrily. She signalled me to move in a corner with less people. She came close to me and put her hand under my swimming trunks. When she felt my hard on, she laughed and asked me, "I think you like my looks in this swim suit? How do I look?"

I said "You look good enough to eat." That was the second time; I spoke the sentence.

"I am not on your plate officially. I am on someone else's plate." Jyoti replied.

"He is a lucky bastard." Said I.

"Yes that he is. Look, how he is having a good time swimming with your wife. He is having best of both worlds. I have seen them going under water together. God knows what they were doing there." She sighed.

"May be not as well as what we could do here." I said, winking.

"That depends on you. The food is hot and ready. It may have been assigned for someone else's plate, but then each grain of food has the name of the eater written on it. After all, food is food. Depends how hungry and desperate you are and how long you can wait. What are you waiting for?" she was much faster than I thought.

I knew that I was the one lacking in speed. She was not. I did not know what to say. I simply placed my hand on her. She moved it to her tummy. I caressed her naked, smooth tummy and just touched overflowing portion of her breasts.

"I see it is a great fun touching, sorry, I mean teaching Jyoti these swimming lessons, is it not dear?" I heard Sunita's voice behind me.

I had a start when I heard her. "Well, it was not me but the trainer." I stammered out a reply.

"I can see that. Good.. Good." She said without appearing to be sarcastic and climbed out of the pool and waited for me. I saw that her ass cheeks had turned red. Was it sun tan or a hard pinch from the Colonel? I wondered. We all came out of water. The Colonel and Jyoti left first. Sunita waited for me as I was talking to one of the couples, who lived close to us in Delhi.

She was happy as we reached our huts. We were tired from the swimming and wanted to change and rest for a while. When we reached, both the Colonel and Jyoti were missing. Sunita hurried to the washroom. I stood at the window looking out to watch amazing natural beauty. She must have just opened the washroom door when I heard her scream. I looked back and was stunned to watch the Colonel inside the wash room standing stark naked right in front of my wife.

Sunita stood frozen standing outside the wash room holding the wash room door open. For a few long moments Sunita and I were flabbergasted looking at the Colonel's tall figure looming in the door with a long hanging semi dark hose of a cock. It hanged like a solid rubber hose pipe with big bundle of balls hiding behind it. His penis was like a horse's. It was semi erect. In all probability, he was playing with it in the washroom; when my wife opened the unlocked washroom door.

Sunita realized her folly and ran back to me turning away from the Colonel saying, "I am sorry, I did not know that you were inside."

The Colonel quickly put on a towel and came out embarrassed. He said, "I am sorry. The stopper is rusted and does not close properly. Jyoti was using our washroom. I thought you will get late and hence got into your washroom. I am sorry that I did not bolt the door properly."

I said, "It's ok. This was an accident. Never mind. Such accidents happen."

Embarrassed, Sunita hurriedly went into the washroom vacated by the Colonel. The Colonel went to his hut to change. I went out and sat under a tree enjoying the nature and singing of birds. After sometime, Jyoti came out and joined me. She sat by my side. We talked about how beautiful the nature was and how humans spoiled the environment. We returned after chatting for a while. When we entered the hut, the scene was worth watching.

My wife was inside the washroom and the Colonel stood with a towel in his hand at the door. The door was partially open and the Colonel was looking in. I was sure that she had nothing on. He and Sunita were talking something. When they heard us enter, the towel disappeared from the Colonel's hand into the washroom and the door closed.

Jyoti looked questioningly at the Colonel. Poor chap stammered, "I was handing the towel to her... She forgot.. to take it.. There was no body you see.. She shouted for Sunil, but he was ... Out."

Jyoti snapped, "But you were talking for a while with her in the washroom with the door open?"

"No, she opened... it ... to ... take the ... towel... just... when you entered.." The Colonel replied unconvincingly.

I looked at Jyoti and said, "Leave it. It was an accident."

"Too many accidents are happening here!" She exclaimed. There was a faint trace of sarcasm in her voice. Was it a feeling of hidden satisfaction? We left it at that.

We had lunch at the canteen. We returned at about 2.30 pm and went into our respective enclosures. The connecting door was of course, partially open.

Sunita changed into a gown quickly and pulled me into the bed with her. I excused myself, put on my shorts (no underwear), I drew the curtains and jumped into the bed on top of her. She moved under me and asked, "Have you closed the door?"

I asked in response, "I want to open your door and enter into it."

"Open it. I am ready." She said gleefully.

I asked her while I was unbuttoning her gown, "Did you see how big the Colonel's cock was?"

She was non committal, "Hmmm..." She unbuttoned my fly, caught my cock in her hand and gradually began to shake it. I detected a smile on her face.

"Did he see you naked in the washroom?" I asked her.

"No, silly. I was behind the door. However, I am not sure if he peeked at my boobs, when he handed the towel to me." She was cranking my cock faster as she said that.

"But darling he must have already seen them when you were playing under water in the pool?"

She was noncommittal, "Hmmm..."

"Did he fondle them?" I was excited and wanted to know more.

In a bid to side step the question, she pulled my face on top of her. She said, "You ask too many questions. Did I ask you any? Now fuck me hard. I am horny. You wanted to eat me no? I am ready." Her subtle reference to my overtures with the Colonel's wife meant that she also kept an eye on us. She wanted me to appreciate her generosity.

I told her, "I want to eat you." I got up on the bed, spread her legs apart and slowly poked my hard cock into her hole as she moaned loudly, "Ohhh... Sunil, you are so good. It feels so nice. Now fuck me hard. I want to release with you."

I kept hammering at her and she responded equally well by rising and lowering her pelvis to match my rhythm. She caught my shoulders hard as I pumped her final strokes and ejeculated into her saying, "Sunita... I am... coming in..."

She had also reached her crescendo at the same time. "Darling go-ahead, I am coming with you... Ahhh... It was lovely." She sighed as I collapsed on her.

Before I could withdraw from her, Sunita was fast asleep. I gently withdrew my lund (Cock), cleaned her 'Choot' (cunt) up, wiped my Lund clean and fell in the bed behind her, trying to poke my flaccid cock into her naked ass, as I also drifted into sleep.

In her sleep she muttered, "You were good Colonel." By then I was almost asleep. I heard what she said. However, my mind was too sluggish to understand what she said at that time. Never the less, her words did register in my mind.

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers