Executive Ass.'t

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jvalet45
jvalet45
465 Followers

"Ohhh you finished it!?" The secretary walked into the doorframe. She was wearing a long blue coat, wrapped tightly around her, and the peacock heels. "Are you planning to celebrate?"

He laughed. "I'll be lucky if I'm allowed to come home at all. I'm planning to hit a florist on the way. Hopefully that'll do the trick. What about you? What are you up to?"

"Oh I'm just closing up shop," Kristen said. "Seeing if there's anything else you needed before I head home."

"No, I'm good." Martin said. "Just gonna email this over, and let the good times roll." His desk phone started to ring. "Oh, it's Mel!"

"Marty, I just want to thank you real quick for your advice earlier." The blonde strode into the room. "You really liked the blue ones?" His hand on the receiver, he looked up at her.

"Yeah," he said enthusiastically. "I mean, they look great." He looked over at his phone, which he'd spent most of the afternoon looking at. The phone kept ringing, and he began to lift the receiver.

"Hey Marty," Kristen said. "She can wait a minute." With a shrug, she let the coat fall to the floor of his office. It pooled around her feet on the carpet as she kicked the door shut. Martin's jaw literally dropped open as Kristen's nude form came into view. Fat, creamy tits jiggled slightly as the secretary held her shoulders back, thick pink nipples perking up in the cooler air of the office; they looked soft and deep enough for a man to drown himself in. Her stomach was flat, but not muscular, a soft firm plain of touchable flesh broken by a deep navel. Her narrow waist was defined by the peacock blue string of her panties as they dipped low below her stomach, barely covering her pussy, though they couldn't hide the prominence of her pubic mound. Kristen did a slow spin for him, revealing the meaty twin globes of her mature ass and the deep cleft that swallowed up the thong. She reached back to grab one cheek, fingers digging deep into the flesh as she had in the photo he'd spent so much time trying to avoid looking at.

"You can breathe now, hon." The secretary completed her spin, giving her grey-highlit hair a shake. The phone stopped ringing. "But you can keep staring, if you like."

"What- what are you doing?" His phone began to buzz. "I- I- I-"

"I'm about to give your life an upgrade, Marty," She sat back down in the office chair she'd occupied earlier, crossing her legs as before. One wedge heel dangled from her foot. "We both know it's what you want, anyway."

"No! No, I'd never!"

Kristen chuckled. "No? Marty, you mean you didn't save my pictures so you could look at them later?"

"Hey, I said-"

"I know what you said, hon. It would be a lot more convincing if you weren't staring at my tits." She reached up and cradled one, letting its weight fill her palm, then gently teased the nipple. "Mmmm, and I can't blame you. Boys like you line up around the block for my tits, simply begging for a glimpse." Kristen twisted the nipple. "Or a touch. Or a taste." Her tongue peeked out from between glossy red lips.

"Poor little Melanie's got nothing on my tits, does she?"

"It's Melody, and there's nothing wrong-"

"That's not what I said," she lifted the nipple to her mouth, and gave it a gentle suck. "My tits are superior to hers in every way, aren't they? They're bigger, smoother, I bet they're even firmer than those little fried eggs nailed to an ironing board that your wife calls tits." She laughed. "I mean, breasts. I mean, if she calls them anything at all. Unlike my perfect tits." Kristen hissed out the last word between pursed, plush, pillow lips.

His phone stopped buzzing, unanswered.

"Oops! Distracted, are we?" Kristen laughed and recrossed her legs. His eyes zeroed in on the tiny patch of blue between them. "Naughty naughty," she waggled a finger at him. "Face it, Marty, my ripe body is better than your wife's, I am better than your wife, and really, you belong with me anyway." She let the heavy globe of her breast fall, jiggling back into shape.

"Kristen, you've gotta get out of here! This is crazy!"

"I'll tell you what, Marty," she crossed her legs a third time, slowly. He stared at her pussy pouch and licked his lips. "Look me in the eye and- my eyes are up here, sweetie. Look me in the eye and tell me what you were fighting about with your wifey. If you can do that and tell me it had nothing to do with me, I'll pick up my jacket and leave, and we'll never talk about this ever again. I'll go back to just being the screamingly-hot older secretary you secretly fantasize about while you're fucking your flatass wife. Go on." Leaning back in the chair, Kristen waved him on.

"Look," he began. "We were having-, I mean making-" the secretary put one endless leg up on his desk, then the other, crossing them at the ankle, and Martin found himself talking instead up her gym-toned stems. She waggled one wedge heel at him.

"You mean fucking," Kristen said, emphasizing every consonant in a way that sent electricity up his spine.

"No, we definitely didn't-" he caught himself, then. "We were starting to, and I was a little overexcited and-"

"You didn't cum early, did you Marty? A little premature spurt?" One long fingernail lazily circled her wet nipple.

"Nothing like that, no! I've never had a problem like that."

"Mmmm, good boy." The older blonde purred, tugging at the nipple. She recrossed her legs, refocusing his attention.

"Anyway, I got a little too riled up, and things got," he struggled for the words. "Rougher than Melody likes it, I guess."

"Poor little doll," Kristen pouted. "I bet she needs things real slow and gentle, hey?"

"Well, yes." He said. "Anyway, she got mad and I had to leave and we've been on the outs ever since. Satisfied?"

Kristen had tilted the chair on its back legs, kneading the creamy smooth flesh of her breasts in both hands. "Not hardly." She arched her back, showing off the flatness of her stomach. In a flash, she rocked forwards and stood up, then put one knee on Martin's desk, looming over him. "You didn't say what got you all riled up, Marty. What was it that made you manhandle poor little Melanie?" Her breasts hung so achingly close now that he would only have to tilt his head forward to bury his face deep in her cleavage. His mouth watered, despite himself.

His desk phone started ringing again. Desperate for refuge, he snatched up the receiver before Kristen could say anything.

"Hello?" A surge of relief washed over him. "Hi, honey. No no, I was just in the bathroom." He turned his chair away from the temptation of Kristen's visage, hunching over his phone. "No, I won't be working late tonight, I promise. I just finished the Pauling contract. No, no I know what happens when I miss-" There was an insistent tap on his shoulder. Glancing over, his vision was filled with the smooth, porcelain skin of Kristen's mature, peach-shaped ass. She had come around the corner of his desk to stand behind him. Her hair, a silky, silvery golden waterfall fell down the muscles of her back.

"Just touch it," the secretary said in a firm voice.

"What? Nono, that's just Kris- I mean, the secretary." He shook his head and mouthed the word 'no' at her. "Yes, she's the older- mpph!" Kristen had taken a half-step backwards, and Martin found himself overwhelmed by the smooth warm texture of her ass, like heated satin. Firm, muscled flesh pressed insistently against his cheek, and he instinctively turned towards it, closing his eyes and opening his mouth to-

"Nothing! Nothing's wrong. Why do you ask?" He pulled his face away from the magnetic pull of Kristen's ass, but kept his eyes glued to her perfect skin as her own hand reached back, kneading the thick, ripe meat of her behind. Suddenly, she slapped it, and the sharp report made him sit up; the cheek jiggled and rippled with the impact, then immediately resumed it's shape. "No, I just dropped something, honey. Can you hang on for a second?" He pressed the receiver against his chest.

"Touch it, Marty," Kristen said, again. "You know you want to."

"Look, if it'll make you go away..." he reached up and laid one hand on her ass.

"Mmmm, there you go, hon. Good, isn't it?" His fingers luxuriated in the plush decadence of her skin, hand sliding over the satiny smooth surface of that rounded globe. "Melanie doesn't have a butt like this, does she? A nice thick booty, built for one thing."

"N-no," he admitted. "Hers is nothing- nothing like this."

"I bet it's nothing," she giggled. "Now, tell me - what got you so riled up Friday night, Marty? Honey, you can grab tighter than that." He sank his fingers into her cheek, taking a full handful of gloriously firm ass. On the phone, Melody was still talking away. He raised the receiver to his ear, never letting go of Kristen's thick cougar behind.

"Mel, sorry honey the secretary just brought something in."

"Was it this, Martin?" Kristen asked aloud. "Is this what did it?" She laid one long-nailed hand on top of his and pressed it harder into her flesh, letting out a wet little gasp. All he could do was nod. "I knew it." She gave him a predatory smile over her shoulder. Letting go of his hand, she grabbed the receiver from his slack fingers.

"Hiii Melanie!" Kristen said brightly. "This is Kris. Yep, that's me. Can I just take your hubby away from you for a moment? I need his hand with something. We won't be too long, I promise. Thanks, hon." Replacing the receiver on its cradle, she stabbed the hold button. "How long is too long to take you away?" She asked Martin, flexing her ass in his hand. "Forever?" She laughed.

"You don't seriously think-" he reasserted his grasp on her ass.

"Use both hands," the secretary said. Without really even thinking about it, he grabbed hold of the other buttock, finding it just as firm and glorious as the first. "Mmmm, that's good, baby. You've got strong hands. You know what I love about you young guys, Marty? You're so pliable, so easy to control."

"Hang on, now." He objected. "I am not-"

"I think, deep down, you're all just waiting for an older woman, a woman like me to come along and make all your decisions for you." Kristen pushed back into his hands, and Martin found himself staring into the deep crevasse of her ass. Despite himself, he pulled her cheeks open a little to see the narrow g-string that spliced them.

"You're crazy!" He exclaimed. "I'm happily married! You just put my wife, my wife of two weeks on hold!"

"Ugh, what a waste of time that was," she rolled her eyes. "You're a nice guy Marty, and I know you felt like you had to, but it's not going to be a long marriage."

"You bitch," Martin said, growing angry. His hands dug even deeper into her fleshy ass.

"Mmmm, yesss." Kristen purred. "Just like that, hon. Now tell me Marty, say it out loud: was it this ass that got you so riled up on Friday?"

"Yes, alright? Yes!" Admitting it felt good. "You sent that picture, and I got kind of excited, okay?"

"What was so exciting, Marty?" She flexed her gluteal muscles. "Tell me. Surely your little Melanie's got an ass on her."

"Not-not like this," he said, mauling her cheeks. "It's nothing like this."

"My ass is so superior to hers, isn't it?"

He hesitated, then: "Yes, yes. You've got the most magnificent ass I've ever seen."

"Little Melanie's got nothing on my ass, does she?"

"God, no." Martin was fascinated by the way her flesh moved, so springy under his fingers, so malleable but yet so ready to jump back into shape. "Melody," he said mildly. "Her name is Mel-"

"Her name is what I say it is," Kristen said. "Including mud, if I say so." She flexed her ass for him again, refocusing his attention. "Tell me, Marty: what was it you found so exciting about my ass? It wasn't just its size, was it? Or how gloriously round and smooth and tight it looked. What was it, Marty?"

He glanced over at the phone, where the hold light continued to blink, then back at Kristen's ass.

"No," he said in a quiet voice. "I could see- I could see your-"

"My what, Marty?"

"Your hole, your asshole," he admitted, eliciting a deep groan from her.

"You can look at it all you want now, hon." Kristen said softly, relaxing the muscles in her ass. Feeling almost as if his hands belonged to someone else, Martin pried them apart, revealing the narrow strip of fabric that split her cheeks. Her thong did a woeful job of hiding the roseate pucker of her asshole, pulsing and winking up at him. She reached back and hooked the g-string to one side with her index finger. "There you go. What do you think?"

"It's beautiful," he said in a hushed tone, and meant it. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever thought he'd find an asshole attractive, cute even, but Kristen's seemed gorgeous to him; it was a delicate pink, much as her lips had been the other day, with the tiniest aperture in the centre of the delicate folds, pursed almost, as if waiting for-

"You can kiss it if you want, hon." Kristen said in a husky tone, and it winked at him invitingly. Drawn inexorably inward, almost as if by gravity, Martin leaned forward until his nose was flush with her fleshy behind, and planted a kiss on her rosy asshole. The sphincter pulsed and seemed to draw his lips in. "A real kiss, Marty." His tongue slid out from between his lips, circling around the swirled pink wrinkles; it tasted of sweat and musk and something else and it was delicious. Fingers digging deep into the muscle of her ass, he began to eagerly tongue the secretary's mature asshole, pushing his tongue inside even as it sucked him in. "Oohhhh yessss," she enthused, resting her weight on his face, driving his tongue even deeper in her rectum. "Do it, Marty! French kiss my nasty old asshole! Kiss it like I'm sure little Melanie never let you kiss her mouth." He slurped and sucked at her like a pig in a trough, vigorously tonguing her depths.

Reaching over, Kristen picked up the phone and pressed the hold key again. "Melanie, honey? Yes it's Kristen again. No, Marty's just helping me out with a special project; he's a real asskisser- sound? What sound?" She paused to listen. "Mmmm, no honey. That's ah- that's just on your end, I think. My end is just fine. Just perfect." The middle-aged blonde pushed even harder down on Martin's face. "Ooohhh, I think I'm going to have to put you back on hold. Just a minute." She put the receiver down and stabbed the key.

The leggy secretary pulled Martin's face from the cavity of her asscrack. His face was flushed, chin dripping with spit; as the cold air hit him, a look of petulant disappointment crossed his features.

"Tell me, Marty, did you like it?" She wiggled her ass for him. "Did you like kissing my ass like that?"

He nodded, out of breath.

"Did little Mellie ever let you kiss her like that?"

"N-no," he stammered, hands shaking. "Never."

"Not even on her mouth?"

"No, not anywhere," he said emphatically.

"If you had your choice, Marty, if you could pick, right now." Kristen prised her asscheeks apart for him. "If little Mellie was here right now, which would you want to kiss more? Her lips, or my perfect asshole?" Martin stared at the pulsing, wet pink star between her cheeks, still dripping with his spit.

"You," he said in a low voice.

"Me?" She laughed haughtily. "Oh I know you'd rather kiss me, honey. You haven't even tried my lips yet. Believe me, they're worth it." She wiggled her ass in his face. "I mean my asshole, Marty. Would you rather kiss my asshole or wifey?"

"Don't do this," he pleaded. "Don't make me-"

"I'm going to count to three Marty, and if you don't give me an answer I'll take it away forever." Kristen waggled a finger at him. "One...two...thr-"

"Your ass!" Martin shouted, desperately. "Your asshole, okay? I'd rather kiss your asshole."

"Naughty, naughty Marty." Kristen shook her head. "My asshole is better than your precious little Melanie's whole mouth?"

"Yes!" He said. "I love your asshole!"

"Mmmmm," she purred, turning around and breaking his hold on her ass. Kristen leaned over and kissed him, hard on the mouth. Her lips forced his open, her tongue darting and diving inside; after a shocked second, his began to play along, entwining with hers, sharing the taste of her ass between them. "I can see why," she said, pulling away and smacking her lips. "I'm delicious, honey. And you haven't even gotten to the best parts yet."

She hopped up on his desk, and hooked her legs over the arms of his chair, spreading her thighs. The eyepatch of blue fabric was stretched taut over her peachy mound, dripping with moisture. Kristen dragged her heel down his chest, and one of his shirt buttons popped off, unnoticed. She rested one shoe in his lap, lightly tapping the tent there.

"Let's see it," she said. "I want to see my handiwork."

"Kristen, it's not right, I can't-" he looked significantly at the blinking hold light.

"Marty," Kristen said. "This is what you need, hon." She dragged the toe of her shoe along the strained fabric of his pants, drawing out a guttural moan. "Just admit it and give in." One of her hands began to toy with the wet fabric of her panties. "How long do you think you can resist?" Little squishy schlick schlick schlick sounds emanated from between her legs. He stared as her juices poured forth, foamy and pearlescent. She ground the flat sole of her wedge into his rampant cock.

"Oohhh, god." He grunted.

"Come on, Marty." She gave him a coy look. "After all you've already done? What's a little peek now, between friends?" Sliding her legs off the chair, she sat up and leaned in, letting him have a faceful of creamy cleavage; unable to resist, his hands filled themselves with heavy warm titflesh, kneading it like Melan- Melody never had. He gave her nipples a twist, and Kristen gasped with pleasure.

Her experienced hands crawled all over his lap, deftly slipping his belt open and unzipping his fly. Martin began to protest from deep within the cocoon of her tits, and she quickly slid one thick pink nipple into his mouth. He began to suckle at her, lips and teeth worrying away at her while she let out a delicate wet moan into his ear. Her hand slid inside his pants, gripping the thick shaft of his cock, and drew it out to stand proudly from his crotch; it was thick and hard as steel, and her fingertips traced the angry pulsating veins that ran along the it.

"Ohhhh, Marty," Kristen cooed in his ear. "It's just the way I like it. Young and thick and rock hard." She began to stroke it, milking out his dewey precum. "A cock like this is just wasted on little Melly, hon. I bet she's never taken half of it before." He shook his head, unwilling to let go of her tit. "This is a cock for a real woman, Marty. Someone who can bring it to heel and fuck it the way it deserves to be fucked. Hard. I'm going to tame this cock and make it mine, Marty, and you're going to love it." Whatever reply he made was swallowed up by her glorious cleavage, but his cock didn't flag a millimeter.

Roughly, she shoved him away. His chair rolled back a foot or two, and Kristen reached down to grab the sides of her panties. With twin snaps, they tore away from her body, and Martin watched her mature pussy unfold in all its glory. A narrow strip of greying pubic hair pointed the way to thick, pouty labia that framed the long, scarlet folds of her pussy as they dripped with cunt juice, spiraling down to pool on the floor. Unlike Melan- Melody's delicate little clamshell, this was a pussy that begged to be fucked. Kristen spread her legs, perching her heels on his desk like a porn model. He watched the folds of her cunt open, and a needy, pulsing hole appear.

jvalet45
jvalet45
465 Followers