Executive Assistant Ch. 01

Story Info
Linda and Maura begin an unusual relationship in the office.
2.8k words
4.4
68.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women's lib has done nothing for me but double my work, Linda thought as she dropped a child off at school for the second time that morning. Two kids, two schools. Now she turned the car towards her office knowing the men and younger women would already be there tackling their work while hers continued to pile up. God knows her husband was already at work, some vestige of masculine rights always preventing him from taking on these extra jobs. He'd be drinking the coffee she'd brewed him, hers cooling in the cup holder as she wrestled with the morning traffic.

The elevator ride to the sixth floor was spent fixing her appearance in the reflective chrome, taming the stray blond hairs into her bun, smoothing wrinkles from her gray pant suit. There was little she could do for it now but she did her best.

Ah, the life of the single and childless, Linda thought as she passed her assistant, Maura. Perched at her desk, makeup immaculate, deep into the morning's correspondence already, fingers flying on the keyboard. Linda wondered again how she typed with those nails, which were of course perfectly shaped and painted a deep red. If I only had the time, she thought, shaking her head to herself as she stepped into her office.

******

The 34 year old executive quickly settled into her morning's work, alternating between her computer and speakerphone. She only glanced up with a slight smile as her assistant came in with a stack of folders. Maura placed them on the desk and stood watching Linda as she turned her attention back to the screen. The executive's face was scrunched in concentration as she scanned a report, tapping her fingers nervously on the desktop. It took a long moment for Linda to realize her assistant was still there. Looking up in surprise, she met Maura's blue eyes.

Maura waited a long moment before speaking, watching Linda lick her lips nervously, but not look away. "You should stop frowning at the computer, it will give you wrinkles," she said, her eyes scanning Linda's face. Linda blushed, her mouth opening but saying nothing, surprised by her assistant's comment. Fidgeting awkwardly under Maura's attention, she scanned her assistant in turn. The younger woman managed to combine enticing looks with a professional demeanor. She wore a skirt, blouse and jacket as Linda often did, but hers seemed perfectly tailored to draw the eye to her full hips, the curve of her rear, the swell of her breasts. Her black hair was pulled back but strands hung loose around her face in a way that was somehow seductive.

The executive shook her head in surprise, snapping out of her thoughts, and breaking her gaze away from Maura's. Her eyes down at her desk, she muttered, "Well, I suppose that comes with the territory."

"Linda, do not go gentle into that good night," Maura replied, sitting down in the chair facing Linda's desk. "No need to give up yet. Don't let the fucks grind you down."

Linda looked up in surprise, meeting Maura's gaze again, Maura's words matching her mood somehow. "What do you mean?"

"The men, the company, your life. You worry too much about them."

"Do I?" Linda asked, looking slightly amused at her young assistant's sudden bestowal of advice. Her smile faltered though at Maura's knowing look.

"Is this your plan for your life? Housewife by night, corporate monkey by day? Of course not." Maura crossed her legs, sliding her hands down her skirt, eyes traveling all over Linda's face.

"That's not the way it is."

"Good. Come with me after work for a drink then."

Linda looked at her with new attention, wondering what this was all about. "I don't think so, Maura."

"Prove to me you're more than just a housewife. Let Bill deal with the kids for once. We'll leave at five." Maura rose suddenly, tapping the folders on Lisa's desk with a fingernail. "These are the reports for the meeting today." Maura paused, examining her boss again , one eyebrow raised, weighing and measuring with a look. She waited as if daring a response. Linda broke eye contact, looking down at her papers, shuffling them. Maura nodded to herself, turned on he heel, leaving a flustered woman behind.

*******

Near the end of the week, Linda rode the elevator to her office, flushed with a new kind of energy. She was keenly aware of her skirt, fit tighter and shorter than she had worn in many a year, as well as the feel of her bare legs brushing together. Both suggestions Maura had made in their evening talks over drinks, as well as in brief conversations during the day. Linda sometimes chafed at the idea of taking so much advice from Maura, who was after all younger and less experienced. But every bit of advice had made her feel better, broken her out of the doldrums.

Bill was surprised by all the change. It had one been his advice that Linda had followed so unthinkingly when they first met. She had been struck by his commanding presence. But he had gotten older, perhaps forgotten some about her. At least that's what Maura thought. She had told Linda to get him guessing, to surprise him. Her new clothing, her frequent outings with Maura, they certainly had him wondering, his interest piqued. And as Maura had thought, aroused. He had his hands all over her this morning as she dressed. Linda had to admit she liked it.

Linda smiled broadly at Maura as she approached her assistant's desk, walking confidently through the attentive glances of her coworkers. She stopped at the desk, but before even speaking Maura nodded and said curtly, "In your office." Maura stood without hesitation and led the way in. "Close that," she added over her shoulder as Linda followed her in. The door shut, Linda walked over to the chair Maura tapped. Sitting down and crossing her bare legs, she immediately began telling Maura of what Bill had said last night and this morning, laughing.

"And so he liked your new skirt?" Maura asked, perched in the chair opposite Linda, listening dispassionately.

"Oh yeah, he was all over me while I was getting dressed," Linda answered, laughing.

"What did you do?" Maura asked, intertwining her fingers over her own dark-stockinged knee.

"Well, I let him grab a little, that's all," Linda responded hesitantly, hearing a sense of judgment in Maura's voice.

"Good, good, string the boy out. I'm sure he'll be doing the same tonight. You have to let him, but no sex."

"Well, we'll see ... " Linda began, but Maura continued right over her.

"Don't let him in your panties. But I want you to blow him this time," Maura continued matter-of-factly.

Linda blushed at Maura's direct talk, unsure of how to react to her assistant's demands. "We'll see how it goes," she replied noncommittally.

"No. If you want him to learn to appreciate you, you have to do it my way. Tell me you will." Maura's blue eyes drilled into Linda's, remaining rock-steady even as Linda gazed away and back.

"All right," she muttered quietly.

"That's a girl. Nothing else, but give him a royal blowjob," Maura purred, leaning forward with a glint in her eye now. "How are you at it?" she asked, her eyes on Linda's lips.

Linda shrugged, struck by Maura's presence suddenly, noticing how close she leaned, Maura's full chest hanging forward in her tight black top.

"Well, do the best you can," Maura went on, raising one hand to Linda's lips and tracing them gently with her fingertips. "Savor it." Linda sat frozen in her chair as Maura's fingers slide between her lips and teeth. Her mind raced as she felt those fingers plunge into her mouth, screaming to do something. But she sat stone still, feeling the long shaped nails trace along her tongue and a flush of warmth race through her skin. Linda stared into Maura's eyes. Maura smiled back the smile of a fox as her fingers languidly slid back and forth across those lips, in and out of her mouth, glistening. They slid in all the way and Maura paused there. Linda felt those nails tickling her throat before Maura added, "Make him cum in your mouth."

Linda's breath caught, feeling Maura's presence pouring over here. She rubbed her thighs together unconsciously, listening to the jingle of Maura's bracelets as they slid down her arm. "Will you do that, Linda?" Maura asked, her fingers sliding on Linda's tongue. Linda nodded mutely and Maura slid her fingers out, leaving Linda staring openmouthed. "Save this for another time," Maura intoned, sliding those wet fingers between Linda's bare thighs, under her skirt, nearly to her crotch.

Then in an instant Maura was standing, with a slight smile, and crossing out of the office. Linda sat, still unmoving, her heart pounding in her chest, feeling her own saliva coolly drying on her inner thighs.

*****

That night found Linda kneeling in her bedroom, the door locked tight, the kids barely to bed. She remained dressed though her blouse was unbuttoned, her skirt disheveled. Bill stood before her in his dress shirt, his pants and boxers on the floor kicked to one side. Linda moaned as he dug his fingers into her hair and thrust forward, sinking his cock into her mouth with a groan. Linda cupped his balls in one hand and slurped noisily on the wet shaft.

Bill cried out in ecstasy as his wife continued to lavish his cock with attention. It was by far the longest blow job she had ever given him, and the most enthusiastic. "Oh baby, get on the bed now, I need you," he groaned, pulling his hips back.

Linda merely shook her head, and before he could utter a complaint she began to bob on his cock faster than before. Wrapping her fingers at the base of his shaft she jerked at the wet root while she sucked. Any complaint he had was lost in a string of guttural cries as she immediately worked him to orgasm.

As he grunted, gripping her head in his hand and filling her mouth with his semen, Linda swallowed convulsively, having a small orgasm herself. Gripping his hips, she suddenly was overrun with the scent of Maura's perfume.

***

That Friday night after work Linda was not spending the evening with Bill, nor was she with Maura at the bar. Instead, 7:00 found her in her locked office, bent over her own desk. Her skirt was around her waist and her underwear around her ankles. Maura, her assistant, knelt on the floor behind Linda's desk, knelt behind Linda's bare body. One hand gripping the cheek of Linda's ass Maura's other hand plunged noisily in and out of Linda's pussy, two glistening fingers pistoning between Linda's swollen lips. Linda tried desperately to bite back her yells as she reached the first of several orgasms, afraid that some lingering staff would hear. At first she succeeded, but they soon resorted to a mouthful of her own balled up panties to quiet her.

Maura left later, still immaculate, her hands washed, her makeup, hair and dress never touched. Linda watched her go, slumped in her own desk chair, her whole body covered in a light sheen of sweat. She could feel her sopping wet, sore crotch bare against the leather of the chair, her skirt still bunched above her hips. Her blouse hung open, bare breasts pushed loose from the cups of her bra. Maura closed the door with a light click and just as Maura had ordered, Linda waited five long minutes before she pulled the panties from her mouth.

****

"Here are the copies for each of the reports. I made a folder for each VP and collated them. So, I think that's it for the meeting." Maura placed the stack of folders neatly on Linda's desk. Linda nodded absently, lost in her last minute attempts to tweak her presentation. At times like this, lost in her work, she forgot her strange relationship with Maura. When it came to work, Maura was a dutiful assistant.

"But then there is something else." When Maura used that voice Linda immediately noticed the difference. Looking up, she realized her assistant had closed the door when she came in. Maura was moving behind the desk and Linda let go of the mouse, her breath quickening.

"Put your legs on the arms of the chair," Maura said in a low voice, coming to stand next to Linda. Linda complied, raising her stockinged knees in the air, hooking her calves over the chair arms. Her black skirt rode up her legs until it pooled in her lap, her legs spread lewdly open in the large chair. Her stockings, garters and black lace panties were exposed, but Linda paid it no mind, her attention split between her assistant and the door.

"You look lovely this morning," Maura purred, leaning down and stroking Linda's mound lightly. Linda could feel her fingertips teasing her pubic hair through the sheer lace, and she trembled, already wet, excited.

Maura leaned over Linda, her finger teasing. Her black hair cascaded around Linda's head, surrounding and shading their two faces. Maura's piercing blue eyes glowed, and Linda's eyes traveled down the milky white throat to the delicate looking collarbone framed by the open collar of her white blouse. Linda stared unashamed into the blouse, catching only a hint of the shape of Maura's breasts. "Please," Linda gasped as Maura stroked the length of her labia. "Let me touch you? I want to feel you too." Despite their intimacies, Linda blushed at this request. She had never touched Maura, never seen her undress. Maura had seen ever inch of Linda, had touched every inch, had orchestrated every sort of congress between Linda and her husband. Yet she remained unexplored.

"Perhaps, pet. Do this thing for me today. Tonight, don't let Bill touch you. And don't touch yourself. Then, perhaps tomorrow I'll bring you to my place."

Linda's face brightened, not only from the increased stroking down below. It would be difficult to hold both Bill and herself back in the state she continuously found herself in now. But the thought of being with Maura tomorrow would sustain her.

"But for now..." Maura slid her fingers to the top of Linda's panties, pulling them away from her skin. She then slipped something out of her pocket with the other hand. Linda felt it vibrating as Maura slid it into her panties. She gasped, watching Maura with surprise as she felt something inserted into her pussy entrance. It was slim and rubbery and vibrating lowly. Maura slipped her fingers out, patting Linda through her panties. Her assistant then stood back, regarding Linda, who gripped the arm rests tightly her legs hooked around the arms, her inner thighs glowed warmly in the light contrasted with her black stockings and panties. Linda stared up at Maura with trepidation and excitement as Maura told her, "You'll keep that in the rest of the day. You can give it to me when you leave."

Linda stared in amazement at the idea, gripping the report folders as she closed her legs. She could feel the device within her. Luckily it only vibrates lowly, she thought, nothing like a normal vibrator. It shouldn't be hard to take.

****

It was impossible to take. The meeting seemed to drag on and on, endless torture. Linda did her best to smile, nod, look concerned and add appropriate comments. All the while it seemed as if her mind, her eyes, her hands grew smaller and smaller, while her pussy loomed larger, threatening to consume her world. She could sense each minute vibration of the item inside her and catalog every inch of its length where it met her flesh. She could feel the quake that rippled out to her thighs as she squeezed them tight. The one thing she couldn't do was stop thinking about it. Thinking about shoving her fingers down there and giving herself the orgasm she needed. Thinking about pulling it out of herself and her husband driving himself inside her. Thinking about Maura taking it in her hand and thrusting it back and forth, never letting it slide out ...

"Linda, I said are you feeling all right?"

Linda looked up with a start at the line of faces turned her way. Feeling the cold sweat standing out on her forehead and chest, Linda smiled in a sickly fashion as the blood pounded in her ears. "Some kind of fever. I'm sure it will be over soon, I'm sorry. Go on." The faces nodded curtly and returned to business as Linda clenched the tabletop, the smile plastered on her face

***

Maura's eyes remained stone as Linda pleaded, sliding the vibrator from her panties and into her assistant's hands. It was slick with sweat, and more.

Linda herself was stone, her husband's eyes mystified as she shoved his hands away, desperately backing off and muttering something about not feeling well. Again that night in bed she had to push him away. He rolled away, confused and she lay there clenched tight watching the numbers of the clock change.