Executive for Hire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John honey, anytime... well, this is a give and take relationship, isn't it?" As soon as she said that, she reached down, undid his belt, and unzipped him quicker then he could bat an eye.

He didn't of course try to stop her. He let her roam freely. She slid the slacks down off his hips as his briefs were in full view.

"Ohhh, aren't those the cutest pair of undieeeeewear, she said in a high pitched tone. 'Whose underwear is under there' borrowing a phrase from a popular commercial. Both laughed at her perfectly timed question. Aren't I sooo cute?"

"Mine... mine, responded Hawkins. Do you like them? Do you like my plain old basic tighty whiteys?"

"Of course I like them Johnny! They are your tighty whites, right? So of course, I'm going to love them."

"And noooo, there aren't any blemishes. I'd be proud if an accident occurred and the ambulance had to come and... Uh uhh, clearing his throat... had to have my undieeeeewears ripped off?"

Her hands pushed him gently on his back. Then going to the bottom outline of his undies, she strolled her fingers along the outline that surrounded the front of each thigh simultaneously. Sliding a couple of fingers around closer to his groin area, she immediately went back around the backside of his thighs until they met with the carpeted floor and she couldn't go any further. She smiled sheepishly and he returned the look.

Her fingers began backing up and 'drove' in reverse as they slipped back around his thighs to the groin and ever so slightly touched upon his sack. She gently caressed it, but only briefly, so that she teased his state of arousal.

Oh, she did that for sure, as her interaction with his groin area only heightened his sexual sensations! Yep, she did what he wanted her to do... heightening the believability that these two were still romantically linked!

She desired him and he felt the exact same way about her. Time and destiny... well they needed to take their own path for these two to come together, once again!

When she led her hand away, then reversed its course and headed back around and circled around his 'wagon train', he clamped her hand warmly! He looked right into her face, smiled and said, "Honey... he paused for a moment... honey I'm in love with you! I have always been in love with you. I don't think there has ever been a moment that I've been not in love with you". All the while, he kept her hands right at the tip of the base of his cock and sack.

She completely understood as her nipples grew big and strong at an arousing rate! He raised her awareness up at least 100%, if not more! She contained her emotions, for a moment!

"John... John, John, how can I say that any better then how you expressed it just now. Her hands came out of his undies, she leaned into him, her arms reached around him, and her tits pressed against him while she hugged him in a loving grip for an extended period!

He felt the graceful nature of her physique, which to him was more then glorious. He felt her lobes push against his chest as she hugged him. She felt the noticeable rolls of her tummy inch up and down his flattened stomach. He loved how she felt against him.

She felt his semi-limp dick push against her pelvic region. She focused on that as she though about their past.

"John, as she let off her grip of him, there are three things I've missed about you."

"What are those, asked Hawkins, not looking at her in the face at that point but directly at her hard nipples, what's that honey?"

"I know you love them, I do... she lifted his head so he would glance at her face... John sweetheart, the three things I've missed and I've always loved are this, pointing to his head and kissing his forehead, this, as she pointed her index finger at his heart and then flat-handed his chest. Looking at him, then his chest where her hand lay flat over his heart, she finally said, "I've missed this John."

She went down over his majestic penis and grasped it carefully. She compressed it enough so that he understood completely that she loved him whole-heartedly for more then one or two things.

It wasn't only his intelligence. It wasn't only his romantic nature. It definitely was more then that. She loved him because he brought many valuable assets to their relationship.

John never expressed himself, although he came close, to how she expressed herself to him.

"I want to make love with you Bridgette."

He removed his underwear and she undid the remainder of what she wore. Both were naked and without digesting what the other may or may have looked like, which didn't matter at all, they engrossed themselves in an interlocking like passionate kissing spree.

Arms, legs tongues, and feet all moved around the other, passionately wrestling the other to express intimate and erogenous feelings they had for one another!

Moving up and down, sideways or just feeling one another here and there, no matter what, each touch, and movement was an extension by all accounts, the summit that led to love in proportions hardly recognizable in a normal kissing spree!

This went on for several minutes! What seemed like blocks or stretches of 20 minutes time was much, much less! However, as each one's emotions were let out, those emotions pursued an equivalent pleasure that only compounded a growing lust for the other!


They groped one another profoundly as heavier breathing was heard gorging through them indicating a strong presence of desire.

Pulling closer and closer, each was tightly wrapped up as they could be, but somehow they felt they could be even closer. Not clawing one another, both Bridgette and John, continued using their legs and arms as well as their feet to compress themselves even more.

John's cock showed outwardly signs of being horny! Bridgette didn't stop to say she was equally horny for fear that their brilliant kissing might end!

Just then, John pulled away and abruptly discontinued what was considered by Bridgette a passionate reunion. She had so much zeal to give to him, she didn't want to stop.

"John what... why... what are you..."

He put a finger to her lips and crouched above her. His cock appeared like he craved more then only kissing. He stretched out his hand offering her to stand up and follow him. She took his hand, stood up, walked playfully back to the bedroom, leaving their clothes to lie on the floor in the main room.

He began kissing her once again. Kissing her on the lips! He not only kissed there, but also kissed her ears, neck, and then went further down to other erogenous locations on her body. Kissing her sides, from the back and just below her underarms, he kissed slowly and went further down her sides.

He kissed along the base of her back, stopping shortly at the small of her back, then back up the other side. He jaunted downwards to her full ass and kissed each cheek in a variety of spots, but each spot he would kiss that area many times before moving on.

Finally, after doing that, he slid his hardened cock, which grew stiffer as he kissed her all over, through her network of outer flesh which governed the inner gardens inside of her gorgeous ass that he wanted to investigate with his cock.

She elicited sounds, which to the naked ear, only meant all of it had turned her on! Her arms opened up wider as did ass cheek, notifying him that she wanted him badly! She wanted his cock. She wanted his passion. She wanted him and his body anywhere he so pleased to pursue her.

"Ohhh my Godddd Johnnn... Ohhh my Goddd, I want you sweetheart! I want you! I want your cock all over me. I want you to slide that poisonous rattlesnake in me! Please honey, make love to me!"

"Ohh Bridgette honey... thank you, thank you for saying that! I've wanted to do that for a while, but... but I wanted to hold off until... well until..."

Without saying one more word, he began inching his way up her body as he straddled her on each side. He wanted to fuck her too!

His goal was to make love and cum inside of her and make sure she orgasmed! That was his main goal, to make sure Bridgette was perfectly satisfied by allowing her to orgasm at proportionate magnitudes!

Turning her on her back, he straddled her; he slipped his hard cock up between her tits first. Feeling them surrounding his cock brought an immense thrill to him. The potentially erupting sensation grew stronger. He wanted to just explode right there on her. He knew better.

He backed off, as he noticed her facial expressions and lower body movement. She began 'humping' even without his cock inside.

He slid backwards and got her up on all fours as she turned over again. From behind her, he had what believed to be a perfect vision, which was her beautiful ass staring him in his face! From there, he located her hole and slid his cock into a prematurely wet pussy.

Bridgette was prepared; however, she didn't like the position as much and made it known. He understood, so they switched and she got comfortable as he entered her once again.

Quickly his cock went deep into her Golden Well. She was already lubed up from being hornier then hell and he disappeared into a vaginal abyss!

To him... and her, it was perfection. It was romantic perfection. He grew even more sexually excited. The mysterious shift of their liquefying forces did their final about face and began gathering at the collecting pools of eruption!

Shifting in and out, as he attempted successfully to heighten the orgasm she awaited, she didn't just push back at him she actually thrust repeatedly into his incoming cock! Moans filled the air. Her screams cut through, in between their moaning, and grunts from both even filled other portions of the space surrounding the two.

He began yelling, "Oh you are awesome, so awesome! I've missed us being together Bridge! I've... ohh I've... ohhh!"

"Yess, honey... me too", she'd struggled to say as the two pitched their bodies at the other, banging away at one another. His pelvic section lifted up into the air as someone learning how to do a pushup the proper way. Not on his knees, he was positioned horizontally and appropriately down her gorgeous frame. His cock stayed warmly inside her hole. He positioned it exactly where it needed to be, against her clit.

Continuing to slide against that point on her clit, he brought himself and more importantly her to orgasm at the same time. He worked hard at making sure he didn't do it prematurely.

He wanted the timing to be perfect.

It was and when she began rupturing, he knew it. Her hands collapsed on his back as she began digging in to push the energy within, out the one erogenous and explosive surroundings a woman could be treated to that evening!

She screamed shouts of everlasting joy! She screamed out sexual satisfaction! He moaned and grunted as he cummed inside her while she orgasmed as if there was a thriving earthquake surrounding them!

She pushed and pushed and he gushed and gushed out whatever they had. They erupted massively and these two massive 'combines' collected into one incredible sanctimonious pond with in her golden well.

Her 'holding pond' of milky whites, which was released in an emotional rapture, would bring these two together now! She would overcome one last colossal ordeal prior to them staying together.

She didn't know she had to, yet, but she would eventually.

He would have to let go of the 'ordeal' Bridgette was to face, before they would be together forever! That ordeal would be Liz Pappenfuss, his old lover!

12