Executive for Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she became full time at the end of '87 - '88, Pappenfuss took over as the senior class "Advanced Business Studies", a college preparatory class, as well as teaching the advanced level two-calculus class. Ms. Liz Henderson, as she was known back then, was a goddess to the young men! However, she knew she had to watch her step. She knew her boundaries. No way would she ever put anyone in a predicament or so she thought. Not until Hawkins of course, but he was legally an adult. Regardless, what happened was improper and against all regulations.

As sharp and intelligent as she was, she knew the boundaries. She never intended for anything ever to happen, but she had weaknesses, just as anyone else might possess. A woman is a woman and a 'man' is a man, despite various factors.

Liz Henderson allowed herself to fall into the "Well of Pleasure". She accidentally seduced a young adult male who was a student that she tutored in his senior year so he could finish out his playing days on the high school football team.

John Hawkins was a brilliant young man who didn't apply himself early on and began getting lower grades in school in the fall and winter of '88. Ms. Henderson was there to catch him in her net. He fell gracefully and she mended him up... and more.

An affair began and he literally got the better of two worlds. With his charm, she was innocently seduced by him. That was her mistake. But due to her assistance, he received a scholarship to a mid-level college for four years of football.

He also got the most that Ms. Henderson could give of herself to anyone in the whole world, intimately! She romanced him and it came from her heart... and elsewhere!

She never deceived him throughout their relationship. Ms. Henderson was a sexy woman with amazing features, which he found hypnotizing as a young man!

She had eyes and other facial features that always caught him off guard. Coupled with a mesmerizing figure and wholesome tits, she fancied him and exposed her cleavage she knew he would greatly appreciate... and desire as a young man. At the same time, she only wanted his company. She never expected anything intimate!

She was every male students dream wrapped up in inexpensive outfits back then. What lie underneath, her students only fantasized about back then. Only one, John Hawkins, found out how delicious she was actually!

Bridgette Thompson spoke up and got the audience's attention. She was about to give out name of their 'savior'. After she would announce the name, the whole centre would erupt and balk at the idea. Many prepared to get up and leave. There was a knight in the room to assist. That 'knight' backed up Ms. Thompson and her announced solution.

Hawkins' memories brought on his support. These were great, incredible, and inexplicable memories of a woman who brought on the backing to support Bridgette's solution. It was the right solution and he knew it was a great idea!

She had no idea that he and Liz Pappenfuss had a history. She didn't know they were linked romantically or intimately a long, long time ago. The last time Hawkins and Pappenfuss communicated was two and half years ago. It was an extremely cordial phone conversation with innuendos being thrown out by both. Laughing and hints were suggested throughout their phone conversation.

"Ladies, gentleman, and directors, I am suggesting... as she paused, I am suggesting that we approach Elizabeth Pap... and the crowd interrupted right there in opposition. They knew her. They knew the woman quite well. They had heard many, many stories about her!

"Nooo... No wayyy! Nooo Howww!" The audience was against this idea totally!

They screamed and again balked. John Hawkins, looking down at the floor, then began standing up. He took one-step forward, then another step forward. Slowly walking towards the podium, he looked out towards the raucous crowd.

Coming up to the podium, Bridgette had turned around and was visibly frustrated.

"It's okay Bridge. It is going to be fine. She is a perfect choice. She is the perfect solution. Wait and see, okay; this is going to work out. Trust me Bridge, trust me!"

He smiled as he put his hand on her lower back. Then he slid it a little farther south over her butt. No one at the table could see him do it as he was standing right behind her.

Quickly, her head turned around. She smiled and he pulled his hand off her ass.

"Hawk, you still like playing' around, don't you? Umm, would you like some of my umm, 'bare facts' later on?"

She smiled and winked at him, covering up the microphone during that time.

"Is tonight too soon Bridge?"

Whispering, she said, "Nope not at all, not a bit. We need to get reacquainted anyways honey; it's been way too long hasn't it?"

The crowd was just about to disperse, when he saw them filing out of the rows. "Let's talk later, okay? I promise we'll do something, all right?" She nodded yes.

"EVERYONE, EVERYONE... he boomed out to catch the shareholder's attention. IT SOUNDS LUDICROUS, I KNOW... and his voice softened back to his regular tone. He caught their attention. They stopped in mid exodus before anyone actually left. You all know me pretty well, if not personally, isn't that true?"

There was a low murmur, "Yes... yes, some were overheard saying back. I suppose", others said. They had turned around standing everywhere. A couple that had initially left, walked back in.

"What Ms. Thompson has proposed isn't out of the question. I never brought it up, but I did think about that option privately a few times. I couldn't talk it over with anyone due to a couple of reasons. There are reason's I didn't bring her up before, but they are not important now."

Bridgette was curious as hell. "What didn't he or why hasn't he suggested her then", she mused. Her eyes reflected her curiosity. She wanted to know, as a shareholder, why not.

Whispering behind Hawkins, she asked, "Why not Hawk?"

Turning around, "I can't tell you why. That's all I'm going to say Bridge."

He went on to support her idea. He knew Liz Pappenfuss extremely well. He knew how she got things done. He knew she was a superior communicator. She was an even better manipulator with a wonderful sense about people.

She had one other asset. She was as attractive as a mature woman could get. She used those tools, so to speak, to her advantage!

Bridgette didn't know that part of her. Hawkins knew about her tools though and he knew those tools extremely well!

Hawkins spoke further and explained all the possibilities, which would be afforded the company with approaching her. Secretly he would contact her, but he would tell her a committee would come to her and propose hiring her on to assist in reorganization and restructuring the company.

After about 35 minutes more, the meeting was adjourned with a proposed next meeting set. This would give Hawkins ample time to approach his former lover. This would give them time to go over details and become 'newly' acquainted again, which really wasn't the case, since they knew one another intimately in one respect.

After it concluded, Bridgette and Hawkins walked off stage. Many approached them; however, he said he would discuss it with them at another time.

He wanted to step away and talk to her. Finding a hideaway, the two slipped into the darkness and talked privately. Before words came out of their mouths, the two became heavily embroiled with kissing one another.

His hands didn't grasp her in the usual places one would think they should. As typical for him, he slid both hands upwards, underneath her skirt and along her smooth legs and lines. Feeling his always soft gentle hands underneath her skirt and rummaging about on the back of her legs, they slowly crept towards her frontal area and the inner portions of her thighs, she'd slightly spread them out for him to proceed as he pleased!

She wanted his hands to go even further then that, as she wanted him to commence what she tried to do earlier. He wasn't going that far, at least not there. He gave her a keycard to an executive's room, which had all the amenities of a five star hotel, plus more.

She looked at it, looked up at him and was about to ask him, but then remembered their conversation earlier in the meeting. He told her to go on up with it. With the card, she had full security access.

He headed off to finish up. While she headed towards the room, he called to the front security desk to notify them she was heading to his room. He would be in soon. Then he called his room leaving a long message with some suggestions.

She took the card and headed towards the security area. They pleasantly guided her to the private elevators. She was escorted up to that private floor, let out and she went into Hawkins private suite. She sat down and looked out to the panorama overlooking the city lights.

It had a sense of excitement and romance mixed together. She heard the beeping sound as she jumped from the couch, went to the phone, and listened to the man's voice. She smiled while she listened to his words.

He always had a gentle smooth sounding voice. His words sounded relaxing to her. His voice was confidently reassuring! Anyone felt comfortable when with this man. He was a respectful, desirable, handsome man with a historical penchant for foreplay.

It was his specialty. He always prided himself on foreplay. She didn't know that though as they hadn't been together for so many years.

She opened a bottle of wine from a small chilled cellar as suggested. This was something extra not found in your five star hotels. She opened it, brought out two glasses, poured herself one and him also but put his on the table in front of the couch.

She added a little music to relax the post-meeting atmosphere. It worked for her well. He would be a little over 20minutes. He called Liz Pappenfuss in the meantime.

"Ms. Henderson, he said in a cute tone of voice, how are you? Of course, you know it's your favorite pupil in the whole world! Of course, I'm not here for any personal tutoring, however this company is heavily in favor of hiring you away from whatever you are involved in now and saving its ass. Speaking of asses, umm... how is that sweet, sexy... and of course, fine pear shaped ass? Speaking of asses, my ass and I are available lately, so if you have any interest..."

He continued, "Otherwise, I'd understand if you aren't, but you and I can talk later on that subject matter. Give me a call honey, it really is important and I know you are already aware of that too, okay?" He forwarded the voice mail, shut off his phone as he headed for his room.

"Now, he said to himself, I wanna focus on Bridgette. She's in a fine, fine mood and that's good."

12