Executive Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fasthand
fasthand
552 Followers

Jane just smiled and nodded as the stranger held her son's dock for her. She eased her pussy down, feeling the woman's hand as he pussy hit John's dick head. Jane reached over and put both of her hands on the sides of John's head, holding him tight. Their eyes locked onto each other's as her pussy slid all the way down his dick.

Jane and John both let out a moan as their crotches met, both sharing the intensity of the moment. Jane began to raise and lower, moving in a steady but purposeful movement up and down.

The mother next to them also began to move up and down, but wiggling her ass around whenever she hit bottom. It was as if she wanted to cram every single bit of her son's dick inside her asshole.

Both mothers continued their rocking, intent on feeling nothing but joyful pleasure in the moment. One with her son's dick in her pussy, the other with her son's dick in her asshole.

John was rubbing his mother's sides with his hands, running them up and down, sometimes pinching her nipples with his fingers. Jane had her head back, eyes shut as her son enjoyed her body. Suddenly, Jane felt an extra hand rubbing her delicious ass.

Jane opened her eyes and saw the mother next to her was the one rubbing her ass. Since she was facing opposite of Jane, it allowed her to run her fingers up and down the crack of Jane's ass. Jane was quite enjoying the feeling as the mother next would use her middle finger to slide it deep into Jane ass crack. Jane leaned forward as much as she could, giving as much access to her ass as the woman wanted.

Jane wasn't disappointed as soon the woman's middle finger found its way to Jane's asshole. The woman didn't waste a second before she popped her finger inside it. Jane let out a moan as she felt the finger enter. "Two women's fingers in my ass within a half hour!" thought Jane. "How hot is that?!"

John heard his other moan and looked back into her eyes. He felt the mother's arm on his mother's ass while he was rubbing her sides but he didn't know that the woman had fingered his mother's ass! But then, he felt her finger wiggle against his dick through the vaginal wall and knew then what had made his mother moan like she did.

John knew the other mother was being ass fucked, so he wouldn't be able to play with her ass. He did look over at the other couple. The mother seeing him look made her lean forward, allowing John a perfect view of a son's dick fucking his mother's ass. Meanwhile, the woman continued to finger Jane's ass like there was no tomorrow.

John grabbed his mother's hips with both hands, using them to speed on her up and down movements. He motioned his mother up and down about twice when the son next to him gasped out, "Mom! I'm going to cum in your ass!"

When her son began shooting in his mother's ass, she too began her orgasm. Her intensity drove her finger even deeper inside Jane's ass, almost as deep as John's dick head. The woman continued to wiggle her finger against his dick until finally John could no longer take it anymore.

"Mother, I'm going to cum now!" said John. He grabbed her hips even harder and buried his dick as deep as possible, shooting inside her perfect pussy.

Jane writhed like a python on top of John, lost in the feeling of her son's orgasmic dick and another woman's finger in her ass. She too felt the wave of another orgasm sweep over her like a tidal wave. She bent down and buried her mouth in the side of her son's neck, trying to muffle her scream as much as possible.

Both mother and son couples slowed their movements, basking in the glow of such intense orgasms. Jane raised her head from her son's neck, flipped her hair back from her face and took a deep breath.

The other mother slowly eased her finger out of Jane's ass. She lifted her hand patted Jane's ass a time or two and was going to lay it on her thigh. But before she could, John had got a hold of her hand and raised it to his face. The other mother looked at him as he guided the finger that had pleasured his mother's ass into his mouth, where he sucked on it.

Jane watched as her son sucked on the finger that had been buried in her ass and just smiled. "Seems like Kelly has taught him something", thought Jane.

Both mothers eventually got their breathing back under control. Jane felt John's dick soften and slide out of her drenched pussy. She took the time to twist around until she too was facing the front and leaning back onto her son's chest.

Jane stuck out her hand to the other mother. "I'm Jane and this is my son John. Pleased to meet you and thank you for a most enjoyable time."

The other mother shook Jane's hand and replied, "Thank you, that was truly exciting. I really love fingering another woman's ass and you have what might be the best ass I've ever seen, much less played with. My name is Mary and this is my son Steve."

Both sons had their arms wrapped around their mothers, holding them tight while the women continued to chat.

Mary said, "Perhaps we can maybe visit once we get back home and get settled back in? Steve and I love a bit of adventure. We have our own pool with complete privacy, so we can have a bit of fun, if you'd like?"

Jane was thinking of Steve's dick buried in his mother's ass and how much Jane had liked having fingers inside her ass. "Hmmmm. Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm sure the boys think so too."

fasthand
fasthand
552 Followers
12