Executive Platinum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

It rapidly became too hot to just lie there in the sun. I began to move, Gloria sat up, cupping her pussy with her hand. She said she'd be right back and headed for the bathroom. I headed for the pool.

Moments later Gloria returned. I admired her body as for the first time I was able to sit back and just watch her walking around fully naked. "You seem to be getting used to going naked," I said as she was about to join me in the pool. She stopped on the steps, throwing her arms out to the side, palms up, striking a pose reminiscent of a painting I'd once seen of Venus by some Renaissance painter.

"Ta da!" she grinned, "I'm a convert -- I may never put on clothes again!"

"That ought to make for an interesting plane flight." The smile almost instantly disappeared from her face as she stepped forward, down the stairs and into my awaiting arms. She rested her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"I guess I do have to go home tomorrow, don't I?"

"All good things end sooner or later." She raised her face to mine, her kiss her only response.

We'd been standing in what for me was only waist deep water; I began walking backward into deeper water to lean against the side of the pool. She followed, our kissing unbroken, but as we got chest deep for me, she was neck deep and she wrapped her legs around me, her arms around my neck. "Have you ever done it in a pool?" she asked, finally relinquishing her suction on my tongue.

I nodded affirmatively. "Yeah, but it's not the best. Water washes all the slickery away, the skin binds together too much."

"Oh." She sounded disappointed. I'd taken a few more steps into shallower water, so that I could comfortably stand with my face just above the level of the pool deck.

"I can tell you what does work best in a pool however."

"Oh, what's that?"

"This." I said, suddenly grabbing her waist and hoisting her onto the side of the pool, the buoyancy of the water making it easy to lift her out. She squealed in laughter, but didn't fight as I sat her on the side, spreading her legs and putting them around my neck. I looked up into her face and started to go to work on her clit the way I'd always done with my wife when I remembered that she'd said her clit was too sensitive for that treatment. Instead I started by putting my tongue between her lips, lapping and penetrating. The taste of the pool water rapidly disappeared replaced by Gloria's own nectar. I concentrated on everything but her clit, sucking her pussy lips, tongue fucking, with an occasional tickle of her clit with my tongue thrown in for good measure. I looked back up to her face, she took a hand and ran it through my hair, caressing the back of me head. Somehow I understood that although I thought I was doing good, it wasn't the best for her.

I pulled my head back out of the way, replacing it with first one, then two fingers, pressing against the inside of her vagina. Her eyes closed as I worked her pussy the way I'd seen her do it earlier, the increase in moisture coming from her telling me I was doing good things. I took my other hand and began rubbing around her mons, squeezing her lips, pushing hard against her -- basically doing what previously I would have construed as mistreating her pussy.

She loved it.

She occasionally let out a moan of pleasure, but mostly her hips and legs were writhing to my touch. I rapidly learned to tell what was the best, and toward the end her bottom began to come off the decking, her pelvis rising to my touch. I sensed and felt the tension increasing in her body, but still I made no attempt to touch her clit again. I removed my finger and leaned forward to insert my tongue once again, finding that whereas before she'd been wet, now she was practically gushing with moisture. I reinserted my fingers, and realized that I could now see the tip of her clit protruding from the protecting skin. Pulling her pussy lips I exposed it more and more until it stood proudly, a pink glistening pearl begging for attention. Her hips were now thrusting toward me, her body begging for release, but still I held back.

Gloria had originally been holding herself upright with her arms, but she'd long since given up, now lying flat on her back. Her occasional moans had become more of a quavering "Oh God, OH, OH, Oh God", and were now nearly continuous. I sensed her need, and finally relented, moving my fingers just enough to lean forward and suck her little pink clit into my mouth, rubbing my tongue hard back and forth across it.

Gloria instantly erupted in orgasm, her pelvis trying to pull away as her legs wrapped around my neck pulling me closer. Her whole body convulsed, and I felt a jet of liquid squirt against my chin and neck as her "Oh God" changed to "OH FUCK!" Her hands once again found my hair, pulling my head against her pelvis, she convulsed a second, and then a third time, before her hands began to push against me. I relinquished my sucking on her clit, letting my tongue rest against it, feeling it throb as I did so. A few moments later I wiggled my tongue, feeling her convulse as I did so.

"Don't... don't....it's too much...too much" she panted. I stopped my tongue once again, withdrawing slightly. I took my hand and wiped my chin and neck of the girl cum that had sprayed all over me, realizing as I did so that Gloria was a squirter. I'd heard of them, but never actually met one before. I washed my face with pool water, her legs still draped over my shoulders. I pulled them off, letting them down into the water and moving sideways, pulled myself up onto the deck beside her.

Her head rolled sideways, a hand came up to shield her eyes as she looked over at me. "I didn't know you were a squirter."

"I didn't either.....what's a squirter?"

"When you came, you squirted cum all over me. Some women do it when they orgasm."

"Is that what happened? Oh my god -- that was so good, so good."

"I kinda thought you liked that."

"You've got no idea. I swear, that's what I've always dreamed of. My husband would go down on me but it was never like that. He'd always spend so much time on my clit, he just never understood no matter what I said. I mean, he'd make me cum, but never like that." She rolled over onto her side, I put my arm out and she used it as a pillow. "Can we go take a nap? I'm suddenly so sleepy."

"A good orgasm does that to you."

"Umm, hmmm."

"Slide into the pool and wash off and we'll go in out of the sun."

"Do we have to?"

"Either that or you'll turn into a lobster. The lotion is all gone and you're beginning to get pink." She didn't move.

"Come on," I urged, "hop in the pool and then we can go inside."

Reluctantly she sat up, and then slipped into the pool. She ducked under and came back up, wiping the hair and water behind her head as she did so. She worked her way back to the edge of the pool where I was looking more refreshed by the minute. My cock was long since recovered, although not rigidly erect. She grabbed my legs and leaned back, half heartedly trying to pull me into the pool. I slid my feet together, and they ended up against her chest. I began to caress her breasts and nipples with my toes. She giggled, pushed my legs apart and slid in between them. In the deeper water she was in, she had to hold onto me or the side to keep above water. She reached up and grabbed my cock, a look of lust on her face.

"Come on" she said, letting go and moving toward the steps. I got up and followed her just a few feet until she stopped. When I didn't sit back down, she told me to.

"I thought we were going in?"

"We were, but we've changed our mind. Sit." I sat.

She'd done a pretty good job, she was now just deep enough in the shallower water that her face was now comfortably at dick level. She leaned forward, attempting to suck my cock into her mouth without using her hands but it wasn't quite right. We adjusted just a little bit and this time the heights were perfect. She took my cock in her mouth, sucking, her tongue working around the head; then bobbed up and down several times before taking it out and working her mouth down the shaft, her tongue lubricating as it went. She sucked and licked my balls, which felt nice but really doesn't do much for me, then worked her way back up my cock. Still looking me in the face, I swear I could see the horns pop out on the top of her head.

She sucked me back into her mouth, then stopped going any deeper. With just the glans in her mouth she began sucking and licking, her tongue slathering all over the head, her lips caressing the rim. At first it was heavenly, but rapidly became too much. I groaned, putting my hand on her head. She stopped.

"What's the matter?" she asked, a gleam in her eye.

"It's too much. It really feels good but it starts to get numb, and ...." I stopped, something in her look.

"That's what it feels like to me when you pay too much attention to just my clit. It's too much."

Her hand reached up and squeezed my cock, stroking it, looking at it, and then went back to work with her mouth. For the next ten minutes, she made love to my cock with her mouth and hands. She was obviously no novice to blowjobs, she expertly took me to the brink, and then backed off, took me to the brink a second time, and then eased off again.

"How did you do that thing where you made him so big?" she questioned, not taking her hand from around my cock. I shifted slightly, sliding more over to the edge of the pool where I could cross my legs, momentarily pulling out of her hand. I began to work extra blood into my cock, keeping the blood there with pressure from my legs. She was gently feeling my cock as it continued to engorge, getting larger, the head turning purple, the veins popping out.

"Oh my god, he's so beautiful," she said, and leaned forward again to take the head into her mouth. "Wow," she said when she pulled back off, "I swear it's twice as big. It's so big, and smooth and yummy." Her fingers traced the bulging veins on the side. "Can you fuck when it's like this?"

"I don't think so," I answered, "I have to keep my legs crossed, but maybe if I was on my back and you were on top...."

"Ummm, I want to try that later." She popped it back into her mouth and began to work me up to a peak once again, never taking her eyes from my face. She was working her lips over the soft spot on the back when she pulled away and asked "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Oh God yes," I answered. Her response was to take me back in her mouth where she proceeded to finish me off. It was moments later that I groaned, collapsing onto my elbows, a wave of orgasm jetting my hot cum into her mouth. I could feel her mouth vacuuming the cum out, her head bobbing, her tongue swirling. At last my orgasm subsided, and she pulled off, leaning over and spitting my entire load of cum onto the edge of the pool.

"I didn't think I was going to be able to take it all there for a minute." She said, climbing out of the pool and sliding in beside me where I'd collapsed onto my back. "Was that good?"

"Oh my god, Yes. That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had." She was leaning on one hand, her other playing with the hair on my chest. "Your husband was one very lucky man." Her face told me I'd said the wrong thing.

"My husband was a shit. All he ever wanted was a blow job, roll over, and go to sleep."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"I know, you were giving me a compliment." I felt bad.

"I've never had anybody come in my mouth before. It really wasn't that bad."

"Really? Your husband..."

She shook her head. "Never. I'd always take him to the edge and finish him with my hand."

"Why me?"

"Because sex with you has been totally different. With him, he took sex from me, it was all about him. With you, you've been giving things to me I've never had and I just wanted to. It just felt like the right thing to do." She looked at me, a gleam in her eye, the pain gone.

"So, did I do good?"

"Not bad for a beginner." I teased. She stuck her tongue out.

I awoke, the clock on the nightstand said 4:30. A little early I thought, but the warm naked body beside me kept me from going back to sleep. I moved my hand, her breast pleasantly filling it. I lowered my hand to her other breast, my fingers gently feeling for her nipple. I didn't find it at first, completely absorbed back into her breast, but my trailing finger was apparently just enough as I found a slight protuberance the second time. Twirling my fingertip gently around her areola, I felt all the little bumps and the ever increasingly larger one of her nipple. I moved back to her upper breast, the nipple there already larger, but it too continued to grow to my caress.

"What time is it?"

"4:30" She quietly lay there for a moment, her hand rising to cover mine as it caressed her breast.

"Do you know what the little bumps around the nipple are?" I whispered, running my finger tip over them.

"Uh-uh."

I pulled back, letting her roll toward me onto her back. Leaning down I sucked her nipple into my mouth, her hand finding the back of my head, her fingers running through my hair. "It's Braille for 'suck here'". I said as I relinquished her first nipple and moved across to her other.

Our foreplay was slow and unhurried. Mouths and tongues and hands and pussy and cock and balls all touched together in lovers play. At last we were ready, she rolled onto he side again, and I leaned away from her, slipping my cock into her from behind. A long slow rhythm developed, pure pleasuring without the need for either of us to orgasm immediately.

"Umm, you feel so good." I squeezed my legs together, forcing my cock to momentarily swell inside her, eliciting an "Oh god, you feel so good." I continued my motions, slowly stroking us together.

"Before we cum, can we try it like we talked about? Where you make it big like you did?" I pulled out in response, rolling onto my back. I crossed my legs, forcing more and more blood into my cock, until once again he looked like a giant dildo more than a real cock. Gloria had turned in the bed, her face next to my cock as I tried to make him as big as I could for her. She leaned forward, sucking me into her mouth.

"Umm. I've never really tasted my pussy juice much but I like the taste of it on your cock."

"Prevert." I whispered.

"Uh huh, and you like it." I reached over to pull her legs toward me, and she responded, straddling my body and lowering her pussy to my face. I licked her lips, sucking them in, then inserted two fingers inside. I teased her clit a few times with my tongue, but refrained from attacking it. We 69'd for just a few minutes, until she rose and turned. Taking my cock in hand I held it upright for her as she positioned herself and slowly impaled herself on me.

"Fuck that's so good." She eased herself down on my cock until she bottomed out and stopped. She sat there, totally impaled on my rod and wiggled her hips. "I've never felt so full. My god you feel so good." She began moving on me, rising up my cock until only the head was in her, then sliding back down.Keeping the pressure in the right spots, her motions were now designed to get us off, unlike the pure pleasure we'd been bestowing on each other before.

Our motions were soon in unison, our touches in just the right spots, pressure placed where it did the most good. Despite our multiple orgasms of the previous days, this fuck was hitting every nerve. I raised my head until I could suck her nipples, then with my hands pulled her breasts together and sucked them both at the same time. She began quivering, her pounding taking a more frenzied tone. I raised my hips, forcing my cock into her pussy and the slight increase in angle was all it took; the friction in just the right spot, the motion in just the right rhythm. I felt the pressure beginning in my ears, the blackout sensation, all of my senses concentrating in the head of my cock which erupted, a cascade of cum covering me, running down both sides of my body.

I dimly became aware of Gloria collapsed on my chest, asleep. My cock covered with a mess of dried cum, the bed with a large cold spot. I glanced at the clock again, and immediately did a double take.

"Shit. Gloria! It's 6:45, we overslept." It took a moment for her to awaken, then suddenly we were moving fast. A quick shower together (which the evening before had turned into something else) was merely our last time together naked. I stopped in front of the terminal with barely enough time for her to get through security and onto the plane. A quick good bye, a brief thank you for everything and she was off. She looked back as she went through the door of the terminal, and with a brief wave she was gone.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers
12