Executive Platinum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers

I raised my eyebrows at her with a grin in response, then looked over at Gloria. She hadn't been paying attention to where we were, seemed a little confused about what she meant, so I leaned over and whispered to her that it was "a topless bar - a titty bar." Her eyes got wide in response, a slight flush appearing to her face, before she hesitantly answered affirmatively, that is -- she would if everyone else wanted to. We got out of the car, Gloria immediately grabbed my arm, holding me back as Steve and Mary walked just a bit ahead.

"Oh my god -- I've never done anything - been anywhere like this."

"Don't worry," I whispered back, "Just go with the flow -- all you have to do is sit and have a drink."

Inside, eyes from all over the room shifted to us as elbow after elbow was poked into adjacent ribs and heads nodded, pointing out the two good looking women that had just entered the showroom. We were escorted to a table just off the stage by a long legged high heeled brunette beauty whose legs went clear up to her stretch briefs. Steve and I were apparently just "men," she barely gave us another look, but obviously appraised both Mary and Gloria before taking our drink orders. Another nearly naked showgirl was doing her thing on the stage entertaining anyone that wanted to put out a dollar. Gloria still had a grip on my arm; she hadn't relinquished it since the parking lot. Our drinks came, and finally she eased the grip on my arm to take her drink.

Up front the dancer was now walking around naked, picking up the money lying in front of the guys seated around the stage, obviously done with her part, but letting them leer for a few seconds more. She stooped down and said something to everyone that had money on the stage, sort of holding her clothes in front of her as she did so as if she was being modest, then headed back stage after she'd circuited the entire stage. She reappeared at floor level from the dressing room door, with her clothes back on, a few moments later. Working the crowd around the stage, apparently asking if anyone would like a private dance, she eventually found a taker. She took him by the hand, wandering over to the darker side of the room where booths and chairs were set up.

It didn't take long and we found the routine was this: a girl came on stage, danced one dance with her clothes on using the pole, showing off her athleticism, and sometimes even some actual dancing ability. Once the first song was done, she'd work in a short strip routine in her second dance that eliminated her top, leaving her clothed in just some lacy panties, boy shorts, or sometimes just a thong. She'd perform yet a third dance, although this time she paid lots of attention to the men offering bills for a close up dance and pretty much abandoning the pole. During her last dance, off would come the thong or panties and up came the more explicit display of her body; doing the splits, bending over backwards, her legs splayed open in front of whoever happened to be sitting in front of her, displaying her pussy for all to see. And of course, the more money that came out, the more she danced directly in front of a position, the closer was the view they got.

After her trifecta, she'd step backstage, get dressed, then come back and work the crowd to see if anyone had the desire to pay more for a personal dance. As the dancer left the stage, the MC would be on the loudspeaker telling us to give a big hand to some obvious stage name who would turn out to be one of the numerous waitresses, and the next dancer, each waitress eventually taking a turn.

Steve had leaned over a time or two and spoken to Mary. I could see them checking out the different girls. I saw him following a little Filipina waitress with his eyes, and after several dancers had come and gone, when she appeared on stage as the next dancer, he pulled out his wallet, pulled some bills out and headed for the stage himself.

He waited until the second dance when the gal was topless, then folded a bill in half and stuck it between his teeth. He just stood beside the stage while she made her rounds, but as soon as she got in front of him he leaned forward to have her take the bill from his mouth. Leaning down, she put her hands up, pushed her small boobs together to pinch the bill between them, momentarily rubbing her tits on his face as she did. She took the bill, tucked it into the string of her thong, then turned around gyrating her naked bottom in his face. His hands were folded behind his back while all this went on, which elicited a question about "Why?" from Gloria.

"You're not allowed to touch the girls with your hands while they're dancing," I told Gloria in answer to her question. "Put your hands behind your back and there's no way you can be accused of touching which will get you a rapid invitation to leave."

"So she can rub her boobs in your face," which the girl had obviously done while taking the offered bill from Steve's mouth, "but you can't touch her?"

"Not supposed to touch, or lick, or kiss the girls. It's the law." She looked at me, then shook her head. "Stupid laws, huh?" She nodded in response.

Steve stayed up front through the second dance, pulling another bill out and putting it on the stage at the beginning of the third dance. This time totally naked, she displayed not just her naked ass but naked pussy to Steve; doing the splits in front of him, leaning backward into a four legged hand walk that opened her pussy slightly and then flipped over again and wiggled her bare butt backwards in his face. Each time after she moved on, taking the bill with her, Steve pulled out another to put in its place. Afterward, Steve returned to his seat with a grin on his face, bending down and kissing Mary just before taking his seat and picking up his beer.

The next girl on stage turned out to be the long legged one that had seated us. About the end of the first dance, I saw Mary turn to Steve and say something. Steve pulled out his wallet again, fishing some more bills out and handing them to Mary who headed up to the stage herself. She did the same as Steve had, holding a bill between her teeth.

When the dancer got to Mary, the same routine happened, except that after she'd pulled the bill from Mary's mouth with her boobs, she bent down and said something to Mary, then moved on around the stage. I saw Mary take another bill, and this time instead of putting it in her teeth, she began fiddling with it between her breasts. After she got it affixed, she turned back toward us, showing that it was hooked over her gold chain.

The entire room was paying as much attention to Mary as to the dancer on stage. It took a short time, but when she got back to Mary she again bent down and said something, but Mary shook her head with a puzzled look, not hearing exactly what she'd said. The girl on stage indicated with her hands for Mary to separate her top, exposing her own breasts. Unsurprisingly, Mary didn't even hesitate.

The hoots and whistles from the crowd were instantaneous. From where I was sitting, it was obvious that as I'd earlier suspected, there was very little keeping Mary's breasts from popping right out of her top. She hooked her fingers, and instantly her beauties were out for all the world to see.

I couldn't tell why, but her nipples were totally erect. Somehow the chain was attached in some indiscernible fashion. When she leaned forward this time, the dancer leaned down and took the bill from the chain with her teeth, but not before she'd brushed her lips across Mary's nipples. The crowd was now almost continuously hooting and hollering and applauding, but eventually the song came to an end, as did the dancer's time on stage. Mary stood up, waved to all the guys around the stage, which elicited another round of hooting and applause, then she calmly popped her girls back into her dress and returned to our table.

"That was fun," she pronounced as she slid back into her seat and reached for her beer. "You going for it, Gloria?" Gloria's hand was back resting on my arm; I could feel the slight increase in tension that said she wasn't quite ready for something so brazen.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that," she answered.

"Sure you are. You've got gorgeous girls, go show 'em off."

Gloria looked at me, I put my hand on hers and squeezed it in reassurance. Leaning in to her ear I whispered, "Don't do anything you don't want to do."

As I was whispering, I caught a motion in the corner of my eye, and looked up just in time to see the girl from on stage approaching. A nearly see through camisole top constrained two natural breasts, but did nothing to hide the shadow of her nipples. Her midriff was bare, a single, tasteful diamond, or more likely cubic zirconium fake diamond, decorated her belly. Dressed in business attire and heels she'd have been a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen. Dressed in nothing but a smile and heels she'd been a showstopper. She'd bypassed the men around the stage, coming directly to where Mary was seated. She smiled, "That was fun. I don't get too many girls in here to play."

"It was!" Mary answered, "and my girls love to play. Can we play some more?"

"I was hoping you'd ask. Let me do my rounds, I'll be right back." She headed back to the stage, her tight but nicely rounded bottom encased in boy shorts on top of two long athletic legs keeping my attention as she moved away. She stopped numerous times, personally thanking all the horny guys that had dropped money for her to display her gorgeous body, before returning to our table a couple of minutes later.

Mary stood and started after her, but when we didn't move she turned and just said "Coming?"

I took Gloria's hand and stood along with Steve. I stepped around Mary's chair, right next to Steve who put his hand on my arm and said "She likes to be watched. If you guys are uncomfortable...."

"No worries," I leaned into his ear to be heard over the noise and music. "Gloria's got fantasies, she just hasn't turned 'em loose yet."

We followed Mary to the side of the room where there were loose chairs and our dancer was arranging them in a little nook. With the high backs facing out she effectively made a barrier to on-looking eyes -- at least to anyone that wasn't on the raised platform with us. Gloria was just ahead of me and sank into the chair furthest from Mary. Steve went just beyond and I took the chair between Mary and Gloria.

"I'm Brittany," our dancer introduced herself, sticking out her hand to Steve who gave his name and she continued around the circle to each of us in turn. "Mary's my playmate for now but I'll play with the rest of you a little too, unless you want someone else to join us?"

"Give us some time," I answered, "we might want someone to join us in a little bit." I glanced at Gloria as I said this, her eyes got bigger and her hand gripped mine a bit tighter. I could feel the clamminess of her grip but also noticed her nipples were really hard.

"Ok, so here's the rules. Officially you can't touch me, but as long as no one out there can see and we've got a pretty good box here with all the chairs, well -- I like to play too. I can touch you outside your clothes, or anywhere that's exposed, but I can't take your clothes off. If I see someone coming that will disturb us I'll just say 'Boss' and it would be best if nothing below the waist is showing.'

She began to dance in front of Mary, leaning onto the arms of her chair and said, "I want to see those babies again." Mary smiled, reached up to her top, slid her fingers down both sides of the cleft, popping them free once more.

Sitting beside her as I was, I was able to see for the first time that the gold chain was attached to her nipples. An elastic loop was around them, simultaneously keeping her nipples erect and giving an attachment point for the chain that spanned between her breasts. Brittany almost immediately straddled Mary's legs and peeled her own top, exposing the female flesh and nipples that had only been slightly hidden by her camisole. Her medium sized breasts were obviously all natural; her erect nipples rested on the upper side of her breasts giving them a distinctly perky look. Her skin was flawless, the perfect tan unmarred by bikini marks. She leaned in, dragging her own rock hard nipples back and forth across Mary's chest, making an effort to have her nipples rub on Mary's nipples. Mary slid her hands forward, at first putting them on the back of Brittany's thighs before gradually sliding them upward to cup her ass. Brittany pulled back a little, slid her hands up to her own breasts, cupping them, flicking her nipples with her thumbs, before suddenly sliding off Mary's lap and spinning sideways to dance in front of Steve.

She started out facing backwards, bending over, showing her tightly covered bottom to Steve. She ran her hand backward between her legs, splaying her fingers over her bottom and then slowly ran her hand back between her legs as she backed up closer and closer to Steve's face. She blatantly caressed herself once before turning and straddling Steve just as she had Mary. I saw her take a quick glance over the back of the chair at the rest of the bar, then she leaned forward until Steve's face was directly between her tits. Taking her hands she put them on the sides of her breasts pushing them together against his face. Steve turned his head just slightly; she didn't draw back as his lips brushed her nipple. Instead she turned sideways the other way until his lips found her opposite nipple, after which she slipped off him and changed positions in front of me.

I grinned up at her as she repeated the same act with me. When she brushed her nipple across my lips, I slid my hands onto her ass, my fingers sliding up under her briefs, holding her against me. "Naughty, Naughty," she said with a grin, then slid backwards, off my legs and moved sideways again to Gloria.

Gloria was sitting still, almost looking petrified. There was a slight flush to her face, yet her eyes never left Brittany.

Brittany danced in front of Gloria for a few moments, then reached down to Gloria's bare legs with both hands, leaning forward so her own bare breasts were dangling in front of her. Gloria's little black dress had ridden up a bit, but she wasn't exposed until Brittany's hands slid up her legs and caught the hem, forcing it just enough higher that the matching black thong became visible. It was just a bit, but I'm fairly sure the way it happened Brittany was checking whether Gloria was naked underneath or not.

Brittany's hands continued up and over Gloria's dress to her waist, under her arms, beside her breasts, before stroking up and over her breasts on their way to her shoulders. Her fingers trailed directly across where Gloria's erect nipples projected against her dress, then up her naked chest to her neck before sliding back down across her shoulders. Her hands caught the spaghetti straps on Gloria's shoulders, gently slipping both of them off as her hands continued down again along Gloria's arms to her wrists and hands. I noticed her glance over the chairs again, then she leaned even further forward and down where she was totally out of sight of the main room before she reached down and took Gloria's hands and placed them on her breasts. She didn't let go, moving Gloria's hands with her own slowly over her tits until she released them, slowly backed away, and raised up. I didn't get a read on how, but somehow she knew Gloria was interested - and simultaneously - shy.

She danced in front of all of us, each for a few moments, bending over, gyrating, teasing. Her hands roamed all over her body, and then facing away from us, bent over once again displaying her ass. This time her hand snaked between her legs, slid up over the two moons of her ass and hooked the top of the brief. She slowly pulled it down revealing the tantalizing smooth and flawlessly tanned globes of her naked bottom; stepping out of the shorts, a thin strip of material all that was visible of the thong she wore.

She was now paying very little attention to Steve and me, although I don't think either of us cared. It was pretty obvious she liked teasing the girls far more. When she again slid onto Mary's lap, Mary's hands were on her naked bottom almost instantly. Brittany leaned forward, sliding her breasts against Mary's face, moving back and forth further and further until her nipple found Mary's lips. Mary didn't hesitate; her lips opened, a pink tongue slipped out and teased a pink nipple before she sucked it into her mouth. Brittany stayed in place for long moments, allowing Mary's mouth to work on her breast. When she pulled away, turning her body so her other breast could be teased by Mary's tongue and lips, her nipple was much longer and harder than it had been moments before.

Brittany's hands had been on Mary's shoulders, but as soon as Mary began sucking her nipple she slid them down to Mary's breasts, kneading, fondling, playing with them at the same time. She glanced once more over the chair back, then quietly pulled back saying "Boss." She slid back off Mary's knees, turned and bending over wiggled her naked ass in Mary's face. I don't think Mary had picked up on what she'd said, so I motioned with my hands for her to cover her breasts. She did just moments before another woman appeared on the platform wandering slowly, apparently just checking things out. She meandered by, trying hard not to be obvious about checking us out, then satisfied that she'd made an effort at stopping any impropriety, left again.

No sooner was she out of sight than Mary again bared her breasts, this time keeping her hands on them, pushing them together. Brittany turned back around, and leaned forward, bared her teeth and bit on the chain, pulling back with her teeth. It stretched taut, pulling against Mary's nipples, her breasts moving together, her nipples pulling inward to follow the tug on the chain. Relaxing the pull on the chain, she took it into her mouth as if she was eating it, gradually moving her mouth closer and closer to Mary's right breast. The visible chain on the right side shrank bit by bit, until it completely disappeared into her mouth. As it did, so did Mary's nipple. Brittany's mouth was against Mary's breast for several long moments, Mary's nipple hidden in her mouth, then she opened her lips showing her teeth around Mary's nipple, just behind the elastic loop. She slowly pulled back again, her teeth behind the loop pulling and stretching Mary's breast and nipple until suddenly the elastic and Mary's nipple separated, her breasts and nipple popping free.

The gold chain was now a tether from Brittany's mouth to Mary's still attached left breast. Pulling the rest of the chain into her mouth with her lips, she gradually drew herself to Mary's other nipple which she first sucked, then removed the loop with her teeth just as she had the other.

Sitting up again she took another glance over the chairs to see if we were to be interrupted. Satisfied that trouble wasn't approaching, she reached forward with both her hands and began tweaking Mary's nipples.

I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye, turning to see the Filipina girl that Steve had been interested in earlier stepping up to the chairs with a tray in hand, checking our drinks. We were all almost empty, I ordered another round for everyone. She collected our empties, a glance at Brittany who made no effort to hide that she was now sucking on Mary's breasts. Something about her knowing smile, I knew there would be no trouble from her.

Mary's hands had been all over Brittany's body while Brittany's mouth had been all over her. Now she slid her hands around to where they were both simultaneously squeezing and fondling each other's tits. Brittany, ever vigilant, glanced over the top of the chairs and simultaneously over Gloria, who truthfully hadn't been getting much of my attention. Gloria's hand was once again on my arm, the grip telling me she couldn't believe this was happening. I looked over at her and smiled, taking in the faint blush, the look of want, and two very hard nipples, all in a glance.

BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers