Executive Platinum Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

And of course, one of the few times that a man can actually think clearly is the thirty seconds after he's come. It instantly dawned on me that Maureen would have liked to have jerked me off, but having seen me jerk and spew was apparently good enough. I noticed her face was a little flushed.

"Wow. Does it always, you know, spit so hard?"

I confirmed it did. She reached down, took the small dribble of cum from the end of my cock and sniffed it, and then wiped her fingers on the wall. I reached up once again to feel her breasts, which she allowed. She gave me a few moments, I complemented her on how nice her boobs were, which was acknowledged by a "thank you." Then she stepped back, said she needed to go, and reached down for her underwear. Just like that, the moment was over, and we were once again kids who knew they were being naughty. We got dressed and as we left the fort, I asked if she'd like to do it again sometime. I think she answered a "maybe", but somehow it never happened.

Later, I realized that I didn't know if she was a "natural" redhead even though I knew she was. I mean, after all, every teenage boy knows you can tell a girl's true hair color from her pubes. But I can't say as I ever looked. I had never checked out her pussy, tried to decipher what her lips looked like or where her vagina was, I'd been mesmerized by her boobs. And as for that sweet bottom - although I'd admired it in a bathing suit a few times -- I'd never looked at it naked when I'd had the chance. A few short weeks later when they were getting into the car for the last time she waved, said something to her family, and then ran up the street to presumably say goodbye. Surprisingly she didn't want to say goodbye -- she wanted to say thank you, and said she wished we'd been able to do it again - and maybe take a little longer that next time. Then she said goodbye, turned and ran back to their car. I never saw her again.

That memory of my early experience with Maureen had flitted through my brain in the time it took for Gloria's tongue to extend and remove the pearl of pre-cum from the tip of Steve's cock. The enigmatic smile that had triggered my memory gone, her tongue licked her lips leaving them glistening with moisture. Rather than opening, her lips remained closed as they met his cock, a smile turning up the ends of her mouth. The silky softness of her lips met the satiny skin of his swollen glans in a perfect match.

As if in slow motion Steve's cock parted her lips, the curves designed by nature to facilitate penetration into a narrow orifice forcing her lips apart. The convex curve of her upper lip slid up and over the rounded front of his penis until it matched the concave curve at the upper edge, then slid up and over the edge of his helmet until she had just his cock head in her mouth.

My other hand had slid back up to cup her second breast. Her nipples, still damp from Steve's sucking, were hard pebbles protruding into the palms of my hands, a sharp contrast from the softness of her surrounding melons. As his cock head slowly reappeared, she let out a moan of pleasure.

It's funny how clarity appears at the strangest of times, like a lightning flash on a dark and stormy night suddenly illuminating an unlighted room.

That little moan wasn't from the pleasure being delivered to Gloria between her legs by Mary. Nor was it from the pleasure being dealt to the pebbles being held in the palms of my hand like those of Maureen so long ago. Like that flash in a darkened room I realized it was because of the cock she had in her mouth, and the pleasure that she was delivering to it, but primarily from the pleasure she was getting from it in return.

I've been an aficionado of oral pleasure since Jennie taught me how to pleasure her during that summer of my growing up. [To the reader: hopefully, you are familiar with the history of Jim and his lover Jennie, however if not, it is told in the story "Déjà vu."] I've loved the feel of a throbbing clit on my tongue, tasting the nectar of a woman, feeling her legs clinch around my head, her hands grabbing my head and pulling it closer while trying to push it away at the same time. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to feel the uncontrolled spasms of orgasm on my lover, and knowing I've taken her there with my tongue. I've never had a problem with women loving women; after all -- a woman going down on another woman was just a woman doing exactly what I would be doing. Women are so soft and warm in all the right places; a woman loving another woman somehow seems so right. A woman loving on a woman is an erotic vision.

On the other hand, the vision of a woman going down on a man has always, in my mind, been about the receiving. When I saw or felt or imagined my cock being loved on by that woman, I never realized that the woman actually got pleasure from having me there. But in that instant of clarity; the moan, the look of lust in her eyes, the wanton desire visible on her face, all came together in sharp focus to tell me she was not doing this because Steve wanted it. She was doing this because she wanted it. As that lightning flash illuminated my mind, I realized that just as I received pleasure have a clit throbbing on my tongue, she received pleasure having a cock throbbing in her mouth. For the first time I could see the erotic beauty of a cock head sliding into a woman's mouth from the woman's side of the equation.

At about that instant that Gloria began sucking on Steve in earnest - mere inches from my face - Mary's mouth and hands began paying more attention to my cock, which was still buried to the hilt in Gloria. Her tongue slithered over the exposed base of my cock to my balls, which she sucked into her mouth. Her fingers began insinuating themselves around my cock.

At first I thought she wanted me to continue fucking Gloria while she sucked my balls. I began pivoting my hips to get some sliding motion, but with Gloria now concentrating on the erection in her mouth instead of the one in her pussy she wasn't helping. I relinquished my fondling of her tits, sliding my hands to her waist and bottom where I could hold her and lift her to increase my movements in her. As I slid out of Gloria's love tunnel Mary's hand gripped my cock and I realized that she wanted me out of Gloria totally. With a little sideways pulling from Mary my cock bent and slid out so my erection was now protruding from between Gloria's legs as well as my own.

Looking over Gloria's shoulder my eyes met Mary's, a gleam in her eye telling me she was having fun. My balls slipped from her mouth as she began licking up from the base of my cock to the now exposed shaft and head. Her lips slid over the top, her cheeks showed the suction as she sucked while her tongue caressed and slithered around my cock head inside her mouth. The feeling was pure ecstasy, but it didn't last for long.

She pulled back off of me, my glans coming free from her mouth. Rising higher on her knees I watched her raise her hands to her breasts, a thumb and forefinger coming to rest on each nipple. She leaned forward to swing the hanging nipple chain up and over my cock, then, leaning even further, slipped it between her boobs. Her hands pushed them together, wrapping around my cock, and slowly she began to move up and down, fucking my cock with her tits.

She moved up and down, sometimes barely exposing my cock out of the top of the crevasse between her breasts, other times dropping further until her tongue lashed out against my head or she slid it completely into her mouth for a quick suck.

Then she'd do it again, jerking my cock off between her breasts. The entire time her hands were holding her breasts together she was rolling her nipples with her fingers. Sometimes she rolled her nipples slowly in circles, other times rapidly back and forth.

Gloria in the meantime was taking her time on Steve. If I didn't want to look around to the left to watch Mary working on me, I could look around her to the right to watch her expertly playing Steve's skin flute. Watching her lips caress his cock head from just inches away was truly a thing of erotic beauty. But watching my own cock enveloped in Mary's gorgeous girls, feeling her tongue and lips working me towards orgasm soon had my almost undivided attention. I began to lose track of what else was happening in my lap until a moan from Gloria reminded me. I moved my head back so I could see around Gloria's head and hair and found Steve was once again fondling her tit, but more importantly he was fucking her mouth. Her head was mostly still, her lips wrapped over his cock, he was pumping his cock in and out of her mouth.

Mary had me rapidly approaching orgasm, which she seemed to realize, as she was spending more and more time sucking and licking. I began raising my hips involuntarily, she recognized that as the indication that I was getting ready to cum.

"Do you want to cum on my tits?" She asked, pulling back momentarily, then her tongue lashed out to stroke my cock once again. "Or my mouth?"

I moaned, but managed to grunt out a "Suck me." She released her breasts, taking my cock in her hand for better control and again sucked me into her mouth. She expertly worked me right to the edge; I began to grip the edge of the chair, when she stopped and squeezed hard around the base of my cock, preventing me from coming.

"Oh, almost," She said. She just held me momentarily in that vice like grip as the two or three spasms died down. She looked up at Steve.

"Are you ready?"

"Uh... almost."

"You be good boys and cum together," she said with an evil little grin on her face. With that she went back to work on my cock with a passion, obviously planning on taking me to the edge just as she had before, and beyond. It didn't take long, just moments later I heard Steve groan, his body motion coming to a halt as he blew into Gloria's mouth. Seconds later I erupted into Mary's mouth, her hand milking my cock as she kept her mouth wrapped tightly around me. Her eyes were locked on mine, but I wasn't really seeing her. When my focus began to come back, she pulled my cock out of her mouth, kissed it and smiled up at me.

"Will that keep you boys for a while?"

"God, Yes." I answered, realizing as I did that my fingers still had a death grip on the arm of the chair. I relaxed, and moved my head to the other side to see Steve, cock in hand, wiping his cock head back and forth against Gloria's pursed lips. Cum was splattered on her face and chin and breasts. As I watched, he milked one last dollop of cum from his cock which fell to her breasts.

"That will last for a while." Steve also answered.

Mary stood up, grabbed a towel from the bed and handed it to Gloria who began wiping herself, and then turned and headed for the bath. Moments later she returned, carrying a hand full of stuff. "You boys are done for a while, now it's Gloria's and my turn." She held out her hand to Gloria who reached out in return, then slid out of my lap and stood up.

Mary pulled her to the bed, then turned her around and pushed her into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. "Girl," she said, "you've got five o'clock shadow and if I'm going to eat that sweet pussy again we're going to clean you up first." I realized that she had shaving cream and the razor I'd seen in the bath earlier, as well as a wet hand towel.

She had Gloria lay back, raising her legs and bottom into the air until she could position one of the bath towels on the bed beneath her, then she cupped Gloria's sex with her hand, feeling for bristly pubes. She first wiped Gloria with the wet towel, then taking the cream, she spread the lather first in her hand and then onto Gloria's mound. Taking the razor, she proceeded to shave everything that Gloria's daughter had shaved just a few days before. She had Gloria help, telling her to hold her skin in place, spreading her lips tightly so there was no loose skin to nick. Mary's fingers wandered Gloria's kitty; mostly feeling for bristles, but occasionally dipping a finger into her honey pot or lightly strumming her clit which was erect and exposed by Gloria holding her own lips out of the way.

She started by carefully trimming around the heart and then moved down, using her fingers to check how good a job she was doing. Apparently satisfied, she took the wet hand towel and again washed, this time to remove the soap. She wiped the soap off her own hands and reached down once more, this time her finger sliding between Gloria's lips, dipping inside her, finding her wet with her own nectar, turning her hand palm up, dipping deep, pushing against her insides.

The entire time, Gloria had said nothing. She'd taken Mary's hand; let herself be led to the bed. She'd said nothing as Mary had spread her legs, just allowed her to shave her, allowed her to touch her. But although she had said nothing, the once-again hard nipples and the semi-glazed look in her eyes told me she was on the verge of orgasm. Whether Mary realized it or not, she did an instant later when she dropped her mouth to Gloria's sex, spread her lips and sucked her clit. Gloria instantly spasmed, her legs coming together around Mary's head, her hands gripping the bed.

Mary and Gloria explored and pleasured each other for quite some time. Steve had pulled the other room chair over and sat down where we watched together. Steve whispered about what Mary was doing and what he thought they were going to do and said they'd invite us back in, after they'd gotten their fill of each other, for a "double suck and fuck". When I asked him what the hell that was, he said they'd get into a 69 with each other across the corner of the bed so that Steve and I could fuck them as they ate each other, a "double suck, double fuck."

"It's a great way to end the evening."

It happened virtually as Steve indicated he thought it would. At first it was Mary pleasuring Gloria, licking, sucking fondling. She seemed to understand what Gloria wanted with just minor instruction. She picked up early on that she liked her pussy played with roughly. She understood that her nipples were erotic masterpieces. But she also knew how to treat her clit, how to keep her rolling from one orgasm to another.

Before long Gloria began to play with Mary also. Her hands explored her body, fondling her breasts, pulling on her nipple chain and tweaking her nipples, later sucking and biting on them. Mary finally took Gloria's hand and led it to her pussy, where she gave her instructions on pleasuring a woman. We watched as her fingers penetrated a pussy for the first time, we watched as Mary showed her what she liked and then as Gloria masturbated her. Mary and Gloria were occasionally talking, things we couldn't hear. Apparently either Mary asked if she would go down on her, or Gloria said she was ready to, as they separated for a moment. Mary moved further up onto the bed, pulled the pillows around and put them where she positioned her bottom on them, effectively raising her pelvis up giving better access. Moments later Gloria climbed between her legs and we watched as she went down on a woman for the first time.

Mary liked a lot more clitoral stimulation than Gloria did. She let Gloria play and get used to her pussy and its reaction, but when Mary reached down and separated her lips, exposing her clit to her mouth, Gloria knew exactly what to do. By the time that Mary turned quite some time later and they got into a 69, Mary and Gloria had both had multiple orgasms and Steve and I were both once again rock hard.

When the girls finally got into a 69, they started pretty much across the bed. Mary soon had them twisted and positioned where Steve and I each had access. Moving up behind our partners with Mary on top, Steve would be doing her doggie style. With Gloria on her back, we would be doing it more of a standing missionary position. I slid in behind Gloria and almost instantly Mary's hand came out to guide me to her dripping and waiting cunt. But first Mary's mouth came up; she sucked my cock for just an instant, and then pointed me directly at Gloria's waiting love tunnel.

I slid into place, trying not to bang Mary's head as I began to slowly fuck Gloria. Mary knew how to keep her head out of the way, turning slightly so she could lick her naked pussy as I did my thing. Truthfully it wasn't the best of multiple positions, but it did the trick of getting us all off at virtually the same time. Shortly after, our lust temporarily sated, Gloria and I headed to our room and a bed that we barely touched before falling asleep.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers