Executive Platinum Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

I checked in with air traffic control once we were over the valley and headed us downhill toward Temecula and French Valley airport. Just half an hour away, when we stopped again, this time everyone decided eating sounded good. Eating lunch at the airport restaurant got me off the hook for fixing something at my house.

~

When we got ready to go, Gloria said she was OK with just sight seeing, Steve eagerly ended up in the co-pilot's seat once again. The visibility around Southern California was phenomenal, the weather even better. We couldn't have asked for a better day for sight seeing. Heading first toward the coast, we turned south and cruised along the beach. We passed directly over San Diego airport and the bay, the city laid out in all its splendor to the left, Coronado, Point Loma and the naval base to the right. I turned inland just before the Mexican border, heading for my home airport, Gillespie Field. We flew directly over my house which I pointed out, and when I suggested we could stop for a swim even if we didn't need to eat any longer, they were all for it.

~

Steve and Mary were as enthralled with the view from my house as Gloria had been the first time. We were on the deck overlooking the valley, where I was pointing out different landmarks to them, when we heard a splash. Looking around I realized that Gloria wasn't with us, but turning the corner we found her resting her arms on the edge of the pool, a pile of clothes on the bench on the far side.

"You guys coming swimming or just going to 'ooh' and 'aah' all afternoon?" It didn't take any persuading, after all, the beautiful weather and visibility came with a price -- temperature. Moments later we were naked and with her in the pool.

"Your house definitely has one big advantage over the Terra Cotta," Steve commented after we'd been floating and talking for a while.

"What's that?" Gloria answered naively. He was just a foot or two behind her when she answered, it was nothing for him to step forward, put his arms around her and cup her breasts, which he did. She flinched and made to grab his hands, but ended up holding them in place.

"We can play naughty and don't have to hide inside." He answered, sliding his hands underneath her breasts, lifting them out of the water where both nipples were visible. A finger on each hand flicked back and forth, her nipples rapidly enlarging. Gloria glanced at me; I just smiled.

"It's about time we got this party started" Mary chimed in, moving through the water towards me. "You promised me the mile high club, but sex in the pool can be fun too."

"If you don't wear us out, you can get them both." I laughed. She slid into my arms, her hand reaching down to stroke my cock. Her face turned up, and we kissed. I sucked her tongue into my mouth, my hand also sliding between us, searching for her sex. With the water, there was only a hint of the additional lubrication of her own juices as my finger rubbed between her lips, but I felt her little nub enlarging to my caress anyway. I fondled her breasts with my other hand, and it wasn't long before I felt her quiver in a first orgasm. One just seemed to make her want more.

Mary began pushing me toward shallower water. I moved with her efforts, until I reached the steps. She told me to stand on the first one, and when I did, my cock was right in front of her.

"God I love to suck cock." She had to bend a little; I was just a bit too low. Her mouth was wonderful, but after a couple of moments she had me move over and sit on the edge of the pool, gradually moving toward deeper water until she could stand right in front and suck me off. She worked me for a couple of minutes, I could do nothing but just lean back on my hands and watch and feel her work her magic.

"Do I do it different than Gloria?" she said, pulling off and stroking me momentarily with her hand, a sly grin on her face. "Could you tell it was me or Gloria from just my technique?"

I tried to beg off, telling her I didn't want to make comparisons, but she persisted. When I admitted I didn't know, she said we'd just have to find out. "Steve, bring her over here." I looked over -- Gloria was floating on her back, arms over her head, one of Steve's hands supporting her. His mouth was on her breast, his other hand between her legs. He looked over, never relinquishing his mouthing of her breast.

"Bring her over. Jim says he doesn't know if he could tell if it's me or Gloria sucking his cock from just our techniques, so it's time for a contest."

Steve and Gloria came over to the edge where we were, but in the meantime Mary asked what I had that we could use for a blindfold. I told her I didn't have a blindfold, but I said I could tear up an old t-shirt or something. She sent me in to get it, and when I came back Steve was sitting nearly where I had been, Gloria and Mary both playing with his erection. Mary had me sit back where I was previously; it was the perfect height for them standing in the pool. She helped me put on the blindfold, checking for complete blocking of my vision before sliding back into the pool.

"Ok, here's the rules. No talking. One of us will go first, then we'll change up. Don't say who you think is who, just think of us as one and two. After you've had a chance we'll let Steve decide also, then we'll see whether you agree or not. Ready?"

"Ready" I acknowledged.

"Ok, here's number one." I heard them moving around in the pool. Gloria had initially been to my right, but their movements almost had me instantly unaware of who was where. They stopped moving, and in a few moments, I felt a mouth engulf my cock. Whoever it was slid forward, no hands touching me anywhere. I'd thought that maybe I could get a sense of who it was with her hands, knowing that I could tell Gloria's hands from Mary's when I was holding them, but that didn't happen.

Whichever girl it was, she expertly seduced my cock, tonguing it, nibbling on the soft spot and sucking the extra skin, sliding down and sucking my balls, then a petite hand gripped my cock, holding it straight out where she slowly went deeper and deeper until she'd deep throated me, then pulled back off to savor my cock head for a few moments. I tried to recognize the feel, tell the different size of her hand, to no avail. She finally relinquished her oral and digital grasp of my cock and pulled away. Another sound of movement, then Gloria said "Well? What do you think? Any idea who that was?"

I admitted I had no idea. "Good." She giggled. "Sit still."

Once again I heard them moving, not knowing whether they were changing places, just moving backwards and forwards, or all of those things. The motion stopped, and seconds later another hand grasped me, directing my cock down where a tongue swirled around the head, then worked down the underneath side and back up.

Her mouth worked with her tongue, her teeth came into play, running over the rim to hold it in place while her tongue worked from the inside. She moved me into first one cheek then the other, and hit just about every high note my old flute could play. This time I felt myself rising to the occasion - the first blow job had been superb, but although the second never deep throated me, she was definitely working me to an orgasm. She must have felt my rising need, she took me to the edge, and then backed off, leaving me wanting, almost begging, for that 30 seconds more that would have finished me off.

Again, they did the move about in the water routine before Mary this time said "Well? Could you tell who that was?" Her voice came from my right, where Gloria had been the last time I could see. I again admitted I couldn't, and she told me to take the mask off. The girls both had big grins on their faces, but they did nothing to give it away.

I handed the mask to Steve, who said, "Oh darn -- I hate contests, don't you?" His grin told me he was being facetious. I said nothing, just watched, and when Mary had ascertained the mask was in place, they did their circling and bumping in the water routine. They ended up back where they'd started, but I knew from experience, Steve had no idea who was who.

Mary actually went first, immediately starting differently than either had started with me. Her hand went between his legs, grabbing his balls, encircling the sack with her fingers. She leaned in and sucked his entire ball sack into her mouth, her other hand rubbing the head of his cock in her palm. He must have had a bit of pre-cum for lubricant, he groaned as she did this.

While I was watching her suck her husband, Gloria turned and quietly slid into my arms. I looked down and kissed her, her legs wrapping around me, raising her hips, her hand fumbling between us with my cock. She slowly lowered herself onto me, trying not to make any splashing sounds. The water was washing away our lubrication, but once she had herself seated on me, she began to finger herself. I refrained from moving, just let her pleasure herself, knowing that almost any second it would be her turn. Mary worked her magic on Steve for several minutes before turning back and with a smile, she touched Gloria's arm. I helped Gloria dismount, Mary making noise in the water as we did so to help mask any hint of what we were or had been doing, then they did their water dance once again. Mary slid up next to me as Gloria slid in between Steve's legs and began to pleasure his cock with her mouth.

Mary turned toward me, wrapping her legs around me, pulling her crotch against my cock. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she leaned back with her upper body to force her pussy against me. She moved slowly so as not to stir the water in a way that might give indication of what we were doing. She pivoted her hips up and down, her pussy and clit rubbing against my cock. I could feel the little hardness of her clit, particularly as she quit her up and down movement and began moving left to right, my cock flipping back and forth as she went over center. She went back to moving up and down, her eyes closed, each time rising just a little more. My cock came closer to slipping into her each time, until I knew that one more rise and I'd either slip into her or between her legs.

I glanced over her shoulder; Gloria had almost all of Steve's cock buried in her mouth. I immediately wondered if she was the one that had deep throated me, something she hadn't done previously. At that instant, Mary raised just that last tiny bit, my cock slid forward into the mouth of her pussy, but she stopped there, the head of my cock almost sliding inside her, her pussy lips enveloping just the head. She held herself up in this position, her eyes now open looking directly into mine, questioning if I wanted to accept the offer, waiting for my go ahead to slide her pussy down with my cock inside to fuck her, or to pull off. I contemplated it momentarily, feeling the heat of her pussy beckoning me, but remembering Gloria's and my decision to go bareback simply because we'd not been with anyone else. I reached down with my hand and pulled my cock out of her and pressed it against her clit. Holding it with my hand, her crotch no longer forced hard against me, she resumed her movements, her clit rubbing directly on my glans. Moments later, she came. Twitching shudders, her lower lip bit between her teeth, her movements stopping and starting -- an involuntary twitch through her body each time she rubbed her clit over my cock.

I watched and as Gloria began to move away from Steve I pushed gently against Mary, indicating it was time. She dropped her legs, slithering away from me, and turned to Gloria and Steve. They moved silently this time, sliding sideways until Mary was the one directly in front of Steve. "Well? Any idea who was first?"

He shook his head "no" then stopped. "Actually I think you were second and Gloria was first.

"Why's that?"

"I think I recognized your tricks, particularly when you deep throated me."

"Ok, take off the mask." He did.

"And you?" Mary and Gloria both joined Steve in looking at me.

"Either of you can suck my cock anytime you want."

"Nice answer, but Wrong."

She drew out "wrong" so that it sounded like a three syllable word. Number 1 or Number 2?" I remembered Gloria deep throating Steve... and guessed.

Mary looked slightly surprised, "Really?" She nodded. "Then you both guessed right."

She shrugged, then instantly broke out into a grin. "But you know what the best part of a cock sucking contest is?" she said, grinning at Gloria.

"No..."

"The pussy eating contest immediately after." She turned and extended a hand to Steve who let her pull him into the water. "Me first."

She climbed out of the water, slipped on the mask and positioned her crotch at the edge of the pool. "The difference with a pussy eating contest is that you don't stop until she's cum." Steve informed us, then indicating that we should stir the pot like the girls had.

"So what's the purpose of a pussy eating contest?" I asked, just for fun.

"That's easy," Gloria answered with a laugh, "to find out who has the most talented tongue!"

One by one we each ate Mary to an orgasm, Gloria going second. Mary later admitted each time it was all she could do to not reach down and grab the head between her legs.

~

When it was Gloria's turn she climbed into her spot on the pool edge, and one by one we all went down on her also. When it was my time, I tried to remember everything I'd learned about her, what she liked, what turned her on. She'd liked it rough when we'd first met; liked it better when I was paying more attention to her pussy lips and working fingers hard inside her. But recently after her torrid little affair with Mary she'd admitted that a little less rough wasn't so bad. I was in a quandary, not knowing how to do what I normally do so well. I tried to concentrate on what I thought she'd like, but even as I was going down on her I knew I was losing the contest. Sure enough, Gloria picked Mary as the best, Steve second; Mary picked Steve first, Gloria second. I've always prided myself as an expert clit licker, but in a contest of only three -- I'd come in last, twice, and a rookie had beaten me the one time

Gloria slid off the edge, into the water, and soon slipped into my arms. She looked questioningly, checking to see if my feelings had been hurt. "Are you upset?" she questioned. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Mary climbed onto Steve, her arms around his neck, although not seen -- his cock presumably filling her. I wondered if he knew how close we'd come to fucking, or whether Gloria did.

"Why should I be upset?"

"It's just that... well; I don't really think he's a better lover than you."

"Oh I'm not worried. I was a bit off, trying to think about what new things you've shown you like rather than just doing you the way I knew you liked. Next time, I promise I'll be better." I kissed her, her hand reaching down to fondle my still very hard cock.

"You haven't cum yet, have you?" She asked, with the sudden realization that so far I'd just been almost a bystander. A well fondled and used bystander, but not much more than a prop for their pleasure.

In the background, Steve had moved into shallower water, Mary now obviously impaled on his cock, her legs and arms wrapped around him. Stepping up just slightly on the stairs, he set her bottom on the pool edge. Her legs unwrapped as she spread herself, and Steve began long slow thrusts into her, pulling out until his cock head was barely in her, just as mine had been, then inexorably slipping in until his crotch was buried against hers. Gloria began walking toward them, pulling me along by my cock.

She stopped next to Steve and Mary and leaned forward, her hands on the coping of the pool. Stepping up one more step, her feet moving back away from the edge, she presented her bottom to me and I realized she was asking me to fuck her in a standing doggie. I slipped a hand between her legs, stroking and fingering her pussy until she was wet with her own juices, then slid up behind, placing my cock head barely inside her -- just as it had been within Mary minutes before. This time I slid in, then grabbed her hips to control our motions.

I felt her lean to one side, and realized she was reaching between Steve and Mary, playing with them as they were fucking. I watched her grip his cock when he was out, then gradually releasing him as he slid into Mary. Her hand followed, her finger gently stroking against Mary's clit. Her hand came back to her mouth; I watched as Gloria licked Mary's and Steve's combined juices from her fingers.

Mary must have been paying attention, I heard her tell Steve to change places with her. She slid back out of the way and Steve turned and lifted himself out of the pool, now sitting almost where Mary had been. Mary reached down and pulled Gloria's arm out of the way so Steve could slide sideways until he was directly in front of her, sitting on the edge of the pool. All Gloria had to do now was lean forward and she could suck Steve's cock while I was boning her from behind. She didn't respond to him being in front of her at first, not until Steve leaned back on his elbows which caused his cock to point straight up at her. Taking the hint, she leaned forward, his upright cock sliding into her mouth which she began to bob up and down on his cock, sucking him while I was fucking her. I'd been holding onto her hips, but released them momentarily to rub my hands over her bottom and then re-gripped her to hold her in place as I slowly pistoned in and out from behind

In the meantime, Mary moved around to Gloria's other side, the shallower side. She sat on the pool edge where she reached in to fondle Gloria's breasts, occasionally leaning way forward, reaching toward her nether regions where I had my cock busy sliding in and out of her. I felt Gloria moan almost as much as heard it, the little gasps of pleasure getting more and more guttural.

Mary slid down onto the first step of the pool, her hand reached around to stroke Gloria's bottom, her other slipped up front to caress her breasts and then traveled down to her pussy where I felt it momentarily against my cock as her fingers searched out Gloria's pleasure button.

Her hand moved further down between Gloria's legs, passing completely between until she found my balls. She fondled them for a few strokes, her other hand coming between us to again run across Gloria's bottom. She moved closer to me on the step, leaning forward. She smiled up at me, and then turned her mouth to Gloria's ass, planting kisses on it, gradually working closer to where my cock was appearing and disappearing between her legs. She looked up at me again with lust in her eyes, her hand sliding down to grip my cock on an outstroke, keeping me from again penetrating Gloria's love box. She let go of my balls, and as I pulled out of Gloria completely, Mary pulled my cock sideways towards her and into her waiting mouth where she hungrily sucked Gloria's juices from me. As soon as I pulled out, Gloria moaned in protest, but seconds later, cleaned of her juices by Mary's expert tongue, Mary guided my cock back to Gloria's waiting pussy.

Two, three, I forget how many times this scenario repeated, Mary pulling my cock out of Gloria's love tunnel to hungrily suck me clean, then guiding me back into Gloria. Each time, just a little closer to ecstasy, it wasn't long before I groaned, plunging my hardness into an equally groaning Gloria. Involuntarily I was trying to hold my cock buried in Gloria, but Mary was having none of that. Pushing me backward, my cum and pussy juice covered cock slid out, where Mary's hand guided me between her awaiting lips. She cleaned me once more, her hand milking my cock into her mouth, the sensation so strong on my sensitive glans that my legs almost buckled. When I fell back, she turned her head to Gloria where she immediately began sucking her pussy from behind.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers