Executive Platinum Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,453 Followers

I collapsed in the pool, but recognizing that Gloria was still not done cumming began to move back to where Mary had been, to assist in pleasuring her. I could hear her moaning, her legs contracting with each moan. Gloria's hand was wrapped around Steve's cock, uncoordinatedly jerking it, trying to get him to cum, his glans out of sight in her mouth. Each moan, each twitch of her legs came sooner than the one before. I tried to slide into place, but before I could, her entire body convulsed and a short stream of clear liquid expelled from her pussy, squirting into the pool. Almost simultaneously Steve grunted and I looked back to see Gloria had pulled her mouth away from Steve's cock which volcanoed out three blasts of cum onto her face. Once again she'd sucked him off but had refused to let him cum in her mouth. Steve fell back off his elbows and just lay flat on the pool deck, a glazed expression on his face.

~

It didn't really cross my mind that we'd done everything except what had been on the agenda for the day when we headed back to the plane. Spent from an afternoon of sex, more sex was probably the last thing I would have thought of . Planning the short flight, getting a refill on fuel, making sure everything was ready to go, it didn't even cross my mind why Steve and Mary this time climbed into the back seat.

We were the only plane in the run up area and were cleared for takeoff almost immediately. We lifted off; I trimmed the plane and began a climb out. I said something to Steve and Mary but received no response. I glanced back to find both Steve and Mary with their head sets and shirts off and getting ready to join the mile high club. Steve had slid partly down in the seat, his legs crossed over to the other side in the small back seat. Mary was practically on top of him, attacking his mouth, her hands holding his face. Steve's hands were on her breasts which from my view were silhouetted, hanging naturally but firmly from her body, his fingers twiddling her nipples.

I laughed. "I think they're insatiable, they aren't even going to wait for a mile high."

"Huh?" Gloria responded. I pointed my thumb over my shoulder. She turned and laughed with me. "Well, they did say they wanted to join that club."

No matter how I wanted to satisfy my voyeur desires, I was busy flying and watching for other aircraft. Fortunately it was almost dark, visibility of other aircraft actually increases -- lights are easier to see. A glance back every now and again was all the attention I could spare, but it allowed me to confirm they did indeed join the mile high club.

Making love in the back of a Volkswagen would probably have been easier than making love in the back of a Cessna. There was no way they were lying down. It would seem there was no room for legs, or arms, or moving at all, but they managed. A glance, she was sucking Steve hard. A glance later, he was getting her pants off. A shifting of weight, he was trying to lay her down but the legs were in the way. Another shift, she was trying to climb on top facing him. Finally they managed to consummate their act, reverse cowgirl.

When we landed at Palm Springs they barely got their clothes arranged before we'd finished taxiing in to our parking spot. Steve and Mary were laughing at the experience.

"You didn't really do it in an airplane, did you?" Steve asked.

"Yes, I really did it in this airplane." I laughingly answered.

"How is what I want to know." Mary laughed in return. "You must have been a contortionist!"

"Well, there were only the two of us, but I'll admit, a three axis autopilot was a must. That and we had a much longer flight. The workload is a lot lower once we get up to cruising altitude. There's just not enough time on a flight like this."

It had rapidly cooled off in San Diego as the sun set, but here in the desert it was still hours before the heat would dissipate. Floating and talking in the pool, followed by a bottle of wine helped end the day. There wasn't a hint by any of us about any more group play -- we had all reached our limit.

~

"Do you have to go running this morning?" Gloria's sleepy voice stopped me on my way back from a morning pee. It wasn't quite dawn, the coolest part of the day.

"I never have to go running."

She patted the bed beside her. "Stay? Please?"

I climbed back in beside her, snuggling up to her back side. I slid my hand onto her tummy. "Umm. I've gotta pee, too." She said, sliding her legs over the side of the bed and sitting up. "Be right back."

I heard her pee and brush her teeth before she came back, sliding into bed, cuddling her bare bottom up to my crotch. I moved my arm over her side, just holding her. "Make love to me?" she whispered.

I understood. Don't fuck me, make love to me.

I slowly caressed her body, pushing her onto her stomach, touching her everywhere, gently arousing her. I moved her hair up off her neck, exposing the curve to my lips. I kissed her neck, down to her shoulders, onto the small of her back. I moved my lips to her bare bottom, running my hands across its smoothness. Fine hair, barely visible in the morning light, accentuated the change of the concave curve of her lower back to the convex curve of her butt. My lips continued down her leg, her thigh, the back of her knee - until I reached her ankle where I changed legs, kissing my way back up her body. When I reached her neck, I pulled her toward me, rolling her onto her back.

She reached for me; I took her hands in mine. "Shh. Just let me?" She relaxed; I laid her arms back beside her.

I leaned over her, kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose, before reaching her lips. I teased her lips with my tongue, her tongue coming out to meet mine. Sucking it into my mouth, I kept her arms pinned by her side, under my hands. Relinquishing her tongue, I continued my kisses down the front of her body.

I kissed and sucked her nipples just momentarily, enjoying their already erect hardness between my lips, eliciting a moan of pleasure as I did. Continuing down her body I kissed under the curve of her breasts, her flat tummy, tonguing her belly button which drew a giggle in response. So far I'd kept her from touching me, but now as I approached upside down and took my hands to spread her willing legs, her hand found my already turgid cock.

"Only if you want." I said, "If you'll just relax, I'll do you." My mouth was nearly on her pussy now, kissing her heart, my nose smelling her feminine musk.

"I want," she answered, her tongue reaching out, touching the tip of my cock, followed by her lips enveloping me.

"Ok, but don't make me cum." I moved my mouth lower, finding her already wet pleasure zone. My tongue penetrated her, feeling the warm softness of her lips, the wet heat of her pussy; at first bypassing then coming back out, tantalizing and tickling her clit which elicited more moans in response. I played her body with my tongue, strumming her strings, feeling her body resonating more with each passing second. Her slow gobbling of my cock had been doing the same to me; finally I had to stop her.

"No more, not yet."

"Oww." She moaned in protest, but her mouth relinquished its suction on my cock, her hand just holding my hardness next to her face.

I knew she was close, but kept my slow pace. Her lower body was beginning to writhe, her hips trying to rise to meet my mouth and tongue. I kept up the slow pleasuring, totally forgetting that previously she'd liked it a little rough. Apparently the long slow pleasuring was exactly what she needed. I felt her body tensing, her clit expanding in response to my tongue teasing, my tongue concentrating on it more and more until suddenly she moaned and convulsed in orgasm. This time, rather than backing off, I slipped my lips in closer, sucking her clit into my mouth, my tongue now teasing it even as I sucked. Tremors and twitches shook her body as her hand rested on my back -- begging me to stop, afraid that I might. Even as tremors of orgasm flitted through her body, I continued to feel her building to an even higher level.

"Please! Oh god. Stop... Stop... Too much."

I didn't stop. She begged again, her voice begging me to stop, her body begging me to continue. Her hand on my back began to dig in, her fingernails trying to grasp where there was nothing but my back. Her hips rose against my mouth, and suddenly jerked, spasming hard as a gush of liquid covered my face. I eased off my mouthing of her nether regions, letting her ease down from her high just momentarily. Before she'd eased too much, I rolled over, slipping between her legs where I easily slid into her without help.

Her warmth and wetness enveloped my cock. I'd recovered somewhat from her nearly complete blowjob, and began moving inside -- working her towards an orgasm from the inside this time. Her legs wrapped around mine, working with me, forcing me into her on the down stroke, easing up as I backed out. I felt the intensity building in my cock.

"I...I can feel... feel you getting bigger.... Oh, so good, so good."

I was almost there, twisted a bit to hold off and wait for her. "I'm almost there."

"Me too....Me ... Oh GOD, I'm cumming." Her hips rose hard, I pounded hard, pulled back, pounded again and began spurting my hot cum deep into her, our first mutual orgasm.

It seemed like noon when I awoke again, but in reality it was only 8. I woke her gently.

"Time to get up?"

"Afraid so." She didn't say anything more for a few moments.

"That was nice."

"Um hmm"

"I've never cum at the same time before. That was nice," she repeated.

"Some never experience it."

"How'd you do that?"

"I had a teacher that taught me to listen to your body as well as my own."

"She did a good job."

"Yes she did."

"Do you suppose when she was teaching you that she was thinking about me?"

"I'm pretty sure of it."

"Really? Why?"

"She said so. She once said that someday some woman would be thankful for her."

~

A quick shower together where we only washed each other - there was no need for another round, we were both totally sated. A quick pack, a stop to say goodbye to Steve and Mary at their room, followed by a short trip to the airport.

I dropped her off with a kiss and a hug at the curb. There was no sense in going in -- they wouldn't let me through security anyway. Over to the General Aviation side where I paid my bill, checked the plane, taxied out and took off. I was back in San Diego about the time her plane took off.

BenLong
BenLong
1,453 Followers