Executive Platinum Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hear her returning, but felt her presence as she started to slip into the seat beside me once again. "What do you think? Are you ready for dessert?" She asked, an impish smile on her face, holding her hand out to me. Not thinking anything of it, I reached for hand, the closed fist as I did telling me that it wasn't empty. Rather than taking my hand, at first hers opened, depositing a dainty little nothing into my palm and then gripping my hand she pulled me closer. "I told you what you get for dessert before we left."

I glanced down at the thong that she'd deposited into my hand, and back at her. She'd pulled away and picked up her nearly empty wine glass and finished it before turning back toward me. "What, is this a tip for the waiter?" I asked with a grin, not quite openly displaying her panties to the now virtually empty restaurant.

"I think that is a tip that it's time to take me back to the hotel room," she said, resting her hand on my leg and sliding it up toward my crotch. She glanced around the room and said with a grin "or if you prefer, I could slide right up onto the table and you can have your dessert here?"

"Even in Las Vegas there are things that are likely to get you arrested," I answered with my own teasing grin, "but it is a tempting offer."

Gloria and I didn't talk about Steve and Mary's proposition again until later that night after we'd had "dessert" in bed. The show was spectacular, Dinner was phenomenal, and as we were alone riding the elevator to our room I pulled her to me, sliding my hand from the middle of her back onto her dress covered, but otherwise naked bottom and asked her what she would prefer for her dessert. She pulled my ear down to her mouth and whispered "Crème de la Cock." Who was I to argue with that?

We were lying on the bed sometime later, momentarily sated with Gloria snuggled into my shoulder when she brought it up. "Do you believe them?"

"Believe them about what?" I asked, knowing she was talking about Steve and Mary, and thinking of whether they just went to clubs to watch and be watched, or participate; whether they really had a somewhat exclusive club back home.

"Steve and Mary. Do you believe them when they say they don't fuck around except at home? Except with people that they know?"

I didn't answer immediately; the same thoughts had been floating through my mind. Along with that thought, I was pretty sure that although they had said they weren't into fucking others just randomly, that they were definitely hinting that they wouldn't mind sharing our bed with us, or at least playing again. "I'm not sure. On the one hand, they didn't tell us the truth last time, but if they had -- we might not have stayed around. On the other hand, they didn't have to tell us that this time, unless they wanted us to know that they didn't fuck just anyone but they were interested in us."

"Do you really think so?"

"Of course. That seemed to be a pretty obvious invitation that when we play with them again this time, if we want to include fucking, they do too. Didn't you see the look Mary gave you? "

"What if we don't want to play with them?" She asked, ignoring or missing that I'd indicated Mary had been giving her the come-on.

"Then you won't get the opportunity to be with a woman again," I answered, letting my hand slide under her arm and onto her breast. My fingers found her nipple and gently squeezed. "You know you want to, and she never took her eyes off you, so she's interested too."

Gloria's hand slid down my stomach, finding my slowly swelling cock. "And you're not? You don't want to fuck her?"

"I didn't say that," I responded. Gloria turned, forcing my hand away from her breast, and moved her head toward my cock. Moments later her mouth engulfed me as I swelled even more, her leg lifting over my head as she moved into a 69. "I know you want her, you want her mouth on you just like mine," I teased, kissing around her pussy, purposely staying await from the tongue action she really wanted. "And you want her too. You don't want to be sucking my cock; you want to be tasting her pussy again, don't you?"

She didn't answer, just lowered her pussy to my mouth, forcing me to shut up or suffocate.

"I really liked playing with her last time," Gloria said later after we'd both settled back down a bit.

"I take it you'd like to play with her again?"

There was practically no hesitation before she said "yeah." It felt like she was going to say more, I just lay there with her cuddled on my arm.

"I've got such mixed up feelings about you, about us, about everything."

"What do you mean?" I asked, not really knowing for sure.

"I mean it's like you've turned everything I ever knew about sex and love, right and wrong, moral and immoral upside down."

"Me? I didn't do anything of the sort. You were the one that decided what you were or weren't going to do. I just encouraged you to make your choice."

"Yeah, I know. It's just that I always thought I should only be with one man, and then you came along. I never thought I could act on my curiosity of being with a woman, and then you encouraged me. I never thought I'd be having an affair with a 21 year old, and having an affair with you, and about to have another affair with Mary. It wasn't all that long ago that I'd never had sex with anyone except my husband, and now I might be having sex with another man while you're there watching and you don't even seem to mind."

"Hmm," I responded while I thought of my answer. "I guess I have to say, 'why should I mind?' I've got no claim on you other than we've got a certain amount of mutual affection for each other, but that doesn't keep us from having affection for other people either."

"You really don't mind that I've been fucking Ronnie? Would you care if I fucked Steve?"

"Should I?" I paused letting the question sink in. "Do you mind that I've been sleeping with Janet?"

"Of course not, but that's different. You had her before we even met, and... and it's different."

"No, it's not." She didn't respond, we lay there quietly for a while.

"Do you want to fuck Mary?"

I didn't answer immediately, but knew immediately the answer was yes. I could tell Gloria was anxious about what was happening again. "I think Mary is a sexy, beautiful, woman. I find her attractive, and it's obvious she finds us both attractive also. Truthfully, I could have fun with her and enjoy it, but if it bothers you, I won't. What about you -- do you want to do Steve?" I finished, putting the ball back in her court.

"I'm not attracted to him the way I am you."

"That's not what I asked. Does that mean he's like Ronnie? You wouldn't mind fucking him because he's got a stiff cock and you like stiff cocks, or that you don't want to, you're not attracted to him at all?"

"I didn't say that."

"You didn't say what? You keep giving me answers that don't match the questions. Are you saying that you are attracted to Steve or that he's not like Ronnie, or that you would mind fucking him?"

"I don't know. Would you mind if I did?"

"Oh good heavens, Gloria. Of course not. So you're saying you would like to fuck him?"

"I don't know. I guess. I'm just not as attracted to him as I am to you, or even Ronnie, but he's really got a nice cock. When we were playing in your pool, I wanted him to do me so bad. And then when we met them again here, that keeps popping into my head, but that's not what I really want."

"What's that?"

"I want to watch you fuck Mary."

I laughed. "You want to watch me, huh?" I rolled up a bit so I could look at her. She turned her face up to me. Her lower lip went between her teeth and she looked a bit sheepish. "What?" I asked.

"Really I want to help you fuck her."

"Help me? What do you mean?"

"I want to guide your cock into her. I want to eat her again, and get her all hot and bothered, and then I want to slide you into her, and hold her while you fuck her and I want to feel her cum while you're fucking her, to see what it's like when you do it to me."

I rolled completely to her this time, pulling her too me, running my hand down onto her bottom. "Whatever you want baby, it's OK by me." She turned her face to me and I turned mine down, our lips locking again. I slid my hand off her bottom, across her hip and her leg opened for my touch. "My god baby, that really turns you on doesn't it?" I asked as my finger found her pussy once again wet and hot.