Executive Platinum Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers

With that caveat in mind, I'd expected something to happen, but never in my wildest dreams would I have expected a good looking sexy woman that I'd never met to walk up, say hello, cuddle up to me and immediately move my hand to her breast. Apparently in a swingers club, it's perfectly permissible to fondle a stranger -- if they let you know that you can. The form fitting dress molded to her braless breast, her nipple hardened as I squeezed, my hand widening to hold a firm B cup tit in my palm.

Turning a bit more toward her, as I put my arm onto the back of the chair she slid around from behind me, pushing in against my leg, her hand rising to my shoulder. I let my hand drop from her breast back to her arm as she nuzzled in against me. "This is my husband, Tom," she said, nodding a bit over her shoulder to where he was, standing somewhat behind her. "And I'm Nancy," she finished, her hand dropping to my thigh, her fingertips running back and forth slowly on my leg.

"Glad to meet you Nancy," I said, "I'm Jim, and this is Steve." Steve had already put his hand out to Tom to shake his hand and I followed suit seconds later. "Care to join us?" I said, indicating the third stool while looking around to see if another was available.

"Let me see if I can find another chair," Steve said, rising from his own chair and indicating the other side of the table where a third chair sat unused.

"Oh, don't bother, I'm fine," Nancy answered, "I don't need to sit on a chair when there are lots of happy laps available."

Tom slid the third chair out and set a beer onto the table. "Besides, it's easier for her to have fun when she's sitting in your laps."

Steve picked right up on his wording. "For her to have fun?" he repeated.

"Well, for you guys and her," he repeated changing his words slightly. "Say, where'd your ladies go?"

"Off to Gloria's Hole," Steve said, "probably having their own fun right now."

"What do you think, Nancy?" Tom asked turning to Nancy, nodding his head toward the inside with a grin. "Shall I go in and visit Gloria's Hole?"

"Not if you value your life," she answered, twisting just a little more and backing up so her bottom came in contact with my hand. There was no doubt in my mind that it wasn't accidental, but I carefully avoided moving my hand much, uncertain where this was going. It appeared to be a little touchy-feely out in the open, but from people that we'd never met or seen before, I was a bit wary. I thought about her denial of his suggestion; it was both laughing -- and firm. She wasn't kidding.

"So, she gets to play and you don't?" Steve asked, hitting right to the core of the exact question running through my mind.

"Eh, what can I say," he answered with a shrug of his shoulders. "It works for us." He glanced down to where my hand was near Nancy's bottom, and then up to my face. "Go ahead, she loves having her bottom played with as much as her tits." He leaned forward, picking up his beer and taking a swig. "Seriously," he said, looking back at me again, "go ahead, feel her bottom."

And so I did. Opening my hand and sliding it forward, I found the silky cloth of her dress, pulled tight against the silky skin of her bottom. The dress fit like a second skin -- it was obvious to my touch that there was nothing underneath, at least not on her cheeks. A thong was still a possibility, and although Tom was indicating that I should go ahead and fondle his wife, I still held back slightly -- the tarnished gentleman, at least for the moment.

With my hand now on her ass, Nancy turned her body, leaning more against me and again I slid my other hand from her arm to her breast. She lifted her right leg, barefoot now - leaving her shoe on the ground, and put it against Steve's leg. Steve hand slid up onto her calf and began gently stroking. Starting near her ankle, he moved up a bit and then back down, moving a little higher with each stroke. I watched as he slid his hand right up past her knee and onto her inner thigh, Nancy didn't flinch at all. From where he was sitting I suspected he had a pretty good view between her legs, but what he was seeing I didn't know.

"Nancy makes the decisions on whom we play with," Tom said, his hand on his beer, watching Nancy offering herself to us. "If she likes you, we stay for a while, if not we'll move on. We don't fuck, but otherwise you can play any way you want. The dress stays on, but she loves having men's hands and mouths on her body."

"And you play too?" I asked, running my hand up and down on the smoothness of her bottom, finally reaching down onto her leg and then back up again.

"I just like to watch. When she's on fire I take her home and we have our own fun."

Nancy moved away but turned into my lap and twisted her upper body sideways. Leaning into me with a smile, her mouth came up to my cheek, her breath whistling in my ear as she kissed my earlobe, sucking it in. "And that, in case you didn't figure it out," Tom said, "is an indication that she does like you."

Settling back into me like she was, my right arm was now almost pinned behind her, my hand resting right at her bottom. I extended my fingers, running them over her butt crack, not finding any telltale sign of any underwear. Steve in the meantime reached down and picked up Nancy's other leg, pulling them both into his lap, his hands stroking further up her legs each time. Unexpectedly he leaned forward, sliding off the chair and dropping to his knees, sliding her legs over his shoulders as he did. His hands now pushed up between her legs, pushing the dress back and out of the way, revealing that as I'd suspected, she was totally naked under the dress. He glanced up at Nancy's face; apparently receiving an approval as he immediately leaned forward putting his face in her pussy.

Nancy's "ummm" of approval was all that was said as Steve began tonguing her pussy. My upper hand had been slowly stroking up and down her arm, across her bare shoulder and down across her upper breast, down across the cloth and her erect nipple, and then back around again. Now her hand came over and gripped my arm, pulling my hand to her breast, once again, putting it where she wanted. This time, with her leaning back against me, I reached up with my other hand also; two hands full of delectable breasts, hard nubs of nipples tickling my palms.

At first squeezing and fondling her breasts, I slid my hands underneath, hefting them in my hands, and then up above onto her bare chest and breast above. Slipping my fingers underneath the spaghetti straps, Tom's warning of "the dress stays on" popped into my mind. His nod when I glanced at him seemed to be indicating that he was reading my mind and approving. Neither of them had said no, so I pushed the straps sideways, off her shoulders, and slid my hands along her bare flesh, under the top of her dress, baring her breasts to our eyes and my hands.

"Hasn't she got some great tits?" Tom said, just leaning on the table watching the three of us. "Work her nipples - that really gets her going." I did as he instructed, but wasn't sure whether the slight shudder through her body was due to my pinching and tweaking, or to Steve working magic with his tongue. Nancy leaned back against my chest, turning her face to mine. When I turned mine to hers, her hand came up to my head and pulled me to her. Our lips met, her tongue penetrating my mouth, and I responded in kind. The way she sucked my tongue I knew she was rapidly approaching orgasm, the little twitches and coos of pleasure accenting the stiffening of her body until suddenly she convulsed, her entire body writhing in orgasm, her lower hand reaching down to rest on top of Steve's head -- telling him to stop.

"That was really nice," Nancy said a few moments later when her body had begun to relax and pulled away from our kiss. "You're a really great kisser," she said, which I interpreted as being aimed at me.

"Thank you," Steve responded with a grin, purposely misinterpreting her statement as applying to him. "And you've got a really sweet pussy which makes it easy to kiss."

Nancy and Tom both giggled at that. "You've got a wonderful tongue too, but I was talking about this one," she said, reaching up to pat my cheek with her hand. "Most guys kiss, but there's very few that are really great at it." She pulled her legs from Steve's lap and stood up. Turning, she put her arms around me, gave me what turned out to be almost a chaste "thank you" kiss and hug and said "thank you, you were just what I needed." Pulling back she turned around to Steve and did the same. I noticed the shiny wetness around Steve's mouth from his saliva and her pussy juices just before she kissed him. "That was really fun guys, thanks!" she said seconds later as she pulled back from Steve and walked around the table to where Tom was standing up.

Taking her hand, Tom glanced over at us, nodded (which I interpreted as a "thank you") and they walked away. I watched them step toward the door and inside again before turning back to see Steve, just setting his drink back down after taking a swig. "Did we really have a sexy young thing that we've never met before walk up to us and have us feel her up and eat her pussy while her husband watched?"

"I don't know as they were married, I didn't see any rings."

"I didn't even notice."

"So what can I say -- No Strings Attached, it is what it is."

"You didn't even hesitate to dive between her legs. I wasn't quite sure whether she was for real or not, but you just went for it."

"Yeah, when she put her foot up in my lap I could see right between her legs. With her naked pussy, I knew exactly what she wanted and figured "what the hell". As soon as I started stroking her legs I knew it wasn't enough. She sure came like a banshee though -- didn't she?" I just nodded.

"What's with Tom? No fucking but anything else goes?"

"Some guys like to watch their ladies with other men. What can I say? To each their own."

Neither of us said anything more for a few moments, both of us finishing our beers. In the pool and spa it was obvious to me that partners had been switched, although I couldn't tell who had moved where. Another couple came out from inside, glanced at us, and moved over to the pool. When I finished my beer, I nodded at the house. "Where do you suppose the girls are?"

"Distracted somewhere." He lifted his beer and polished it off. "Shall we go find them?"

"Gloria's Hole?" I asked.

"Maybe, who knows? But I'll guarantee that with Mary, they're having fun."

The door to Gloria's Hole was open when we got there, but it turned out the girls weren't far away. Continuing down the hall, I glanced in at my weathergirl, and did a double take. Whereas before she'd been on the bed with three men and her bright red panties on, now she was totally naked. Two of the guys that had been there before were standing beside the bed slowly stroking their cocks, but on the bed with her, also totally naked, were Gloria and Mary.

Mary was kneeling beside the woman, one breast in her mouth, her hand on the other. Gloria however was on her hands and knees between the woman's legs eating her pussy, her own naked pussy displayed for anyone walking by, like us. I just stopped and looked for a moment, enjoying my sexy lady enjoying herself, and then stepped forward into the room, reaching out one hand to touch her naked bottom. "BACK OFF, JACK" she snapped as my hand touched her, coming up from her partner's pussy to spin and look at who'd touched her. "WE SAID...Oh, Hi baby!" she said seeing that it was me.

"Having fun?" She turned and reached up for a hug. She gave me a happy grin, and I bent over to kiss her. The unmistakable taste of pussy was on her lips, but obviously different pussy than any I'd ever tasted before. Steve had stepped up beside Mary who also pulled away from the naked beauty momentarily to greet him.

"Sorry boys, you'll have to give us a bit," Mary said, "we have found ourselves a playmate for a while. Why don't you guys get naked in the meantime?"

I looked at Steve who just shrugged and stepped over to the wall and began removing his shoes. I glanced around; the two guys that were standing there apparently got the idea that they were now persona non grata and drifted out toward the door and disappeared. Glancing back, Steve was already pulling his shirt off, so I followed suit.

"Hey Baby," Mary said to Steve when he stepped forward again, resting his hand on her bare ass. "This is Melissa, she likes cock but she really likes girls."

Aha, I thought, so that's what she's calling herself.

"So I gathered," he said, and reaching down grabbed Melissa's hand. Whether she hadn't been paying attention or whether she'd been ignoring to this point, she suddenly pulled away from Mary's breasts and looked up at Steve. Taking her hand he bent down and kissed the back of it. "Any friend of my wife's is a friend of mine. Is she treating you well?"

She glanced at me as I'd just finished getting undressed, but then back at Steve. "My goodness, a guy that doesn't just assume he can grab a handful and a gentleman to boot."

"So I heard before -- you'll pop your panties for the right woman but you don't fuck, apparently you just like to suck?" Steve said with a grin on his face.

She didn't answer immediately, glancing at me. "He's with you?"

"Yeah, this is my husband Steve," Mary said, "and this is my boyfriend Jim," Gloria finished.

"Is it OK if we join you?" I asked politely. "We can just watch if you'd rather."

"It's OK with me," Gloria piped up, but its Melissa's party room. "Melissa?"

She glanced back and forth before answering, giving a quick bob of her head when she did. "Yeah, I guess. Give me a while and I'll suck you guys too, I've been sucking cocks all night long so it was finally nice to have some ladies join me. I won't fuck you though." She nodded to the doorway. "Why don't you push the door shut, we don't need anyone else joining us right now.

It might be easier to say what we didn't do than what the five of us did for the next hour or so. Melissa definitely had her desires, of which eating and being eaten by a woman appeared to be top of the list. Melissa had been on her back with Gloria between her legs when we got there, but the pleasuring was mutual. We got Mary on her back with Gloria sitting on her face and Melissa standing; later on Gloria was the one on her back with both Mary and Melissa sucking cocks while taking turns getting eaten by Gloria. Gloria and Melissa seemed to be two peas in a pod -- neither could seem to get enough pussy to eat. Steve and I got our share of pussy too, with three women and 2 hard cocks it didn't take long and Steve and I had both cum once; and with three willing pussies and five willing mouths -- the ladies all had multiple orgasms to match. The finale for me was with Gloria once again on her hands and knees, this time between Mary's legs and my cock buried inside her from behind. Melissa was sitting on Mary's face and sucking off Steve at the same time. Just like with the other guys earlier, she'd tried to practice safe sex, and although she'd sucked us both at different times, she'd made us wear condoms when she did even though Mary and Gloria didn't.

Spent and worn out, I found myself hot and sweaty and collapsed onto the bed. With a sigh, Gloria rolled over and snuggled back to spoon with me, I draped my hand over her side, and we just watched the other three, obviously also ready for a break.

"Oh my god, you guys were fantastic!" Melissa said a bit later, once again sprawled on her back, in the middle of the bed. "I like playing with couples so much more than just sucking cocks. That's fun, but I like getting something out of it too." She rolled onto her side, propping her head with her hand and looked at Gloria and me. "You guys came together?"

I shook my head, no. 'Well, we came here, to this party together, but to Las Vegas, no. We just happened to meet them here, and Steve and Mary asked us along. We knew them from before; we played with them in Palm Springs last year, but met here just by chance. Gloria's from Dallas, Steve and Mary are from Northern California, near Redding?" I stated, receiving a confirming nod from Steve, "and I'm from near San Diego." I remembered what Steve and Mary had said, but it didn't seem right that I knew, and Melissa didn't have a clue that I knew.

We lay there coming down from our sexual highs for several minutes, quietly talking and as we relaxed could have fallen asleep. Someone opened the door to look in, Melissa said "Give us a few; we're leaving in a minute." I heard several male and female voices realized we were probably hogging the room. A decision was made to go back to the hotel and shower for us, although Melissa said that she'd probably stay around for a while, perhaps play some more if she could find another nice couple or some women.

"I've gotta admit, Melissa," I said as we gathered our clothes and got dressed. "You were certainly a fun and memorable partier. Just think, I'll probably get a hard-on every morning just hearing someone say "Late night and early morning fog and low clouds." Melissa stopped moving, looking right at me her eyes large in horror. "There's this, um, woman, in San Diego that looks a lot like you, that does weather reports, but I've never met her. I watch her every morning, and perhaps someday, somewhere else, I'll really meet her. But of course I could never even mention to her or anyone else that I met someone named Melissa that looked very much like her. As they say, I guess what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Right?" I looked right at her the whole time I was talking, "It just didn't seem right that I could think what a strong resemblance to this other woman that you have without telling you about it, but nobody else will ever know that I thought so-- at least not from me." I paused, and then reached out for her hand. "Gentlemen never kiss and tell," and kissed the back of her hand. "Ready guys?" I asked, stepping to the door.

~

"I've got the wine tonight," I said as we were climbing into the elevator back at the hotel. "You guys want to come join us at our place?" I glanced at Gloria; she understood exactly that the invitation with Steve and Mary was for more than just wine. But since we'd just spent the evening in sex play, this almost seemed expected. They readily accepted, and moments later we were back in the room.

The one bedroom suite we'd booked had a small couch big enough for two, as well as a large easy chair, a wet bar and TV. Although it was designated a suite, the room wasn't really laid out where you would ordinarily want to stay in your room. Being Vegas, this made sense -- they wanted you spending money at the craps tables, not lounging around in your suite watching TV.

"If you guys don't mind, I'm going to jump in the shower really quick," Gloria said as I started to open the wine.

"Go for it," I responded, "We're not going anywhere."

"Actually a shower sounds good, " Mary said a few minutes later as I handed out glasses of wine, the sound of the running water in the other room indicating that Gloria was already in the shower. Glancing around with a mischievous look on her face she added, "Do you think she'd mind if I join her?"

It was a question, although in reality it was only rhetorical. I didn't need to answer, she already knew.

The shower went on for much longer than it needed, but finally came to an end. Steve and I heard some talking and laughing and giggling from the other room, but really weren't paying too much attention. We'd turned on the TV and were watching Sportscenter on ESPN when Gloria called out 'Hey! Are you guys going to stay out there all night or what?"

BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers