Executive Platinum Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

Gloria and Mary were both on the large King Size bed, lying next to each other and smiling at us when we walked in. "You better get busy and get your showers or we're starting without you," Mary said and with that leaned over and kissed Gloria.

Both girls had gotten "dressed", but nothing designed for modesty, just sexy little nothings of Gloria's. Mary had on a shear baby doll top, which with her big girls was really too small for her, but it showed off her breasts nicely. A white see-through thong was on underneath, but she was otherwise naked. Gloria had her black shelf bra holding her otherwise bare breasts and a matching black thong, both of the girls were nicely dressed to entice. Mary's hand went to Gloria's bare breast as I watched, Gloria's body melted into her grasp. "I'll go first," I said, pulling my shirt off as I headed for the shower.

I was out and naked in just minutes, not having bothered to put anything back on, finding that Steve had joined the fun in the meantime. Gloria and Mary were still kissing, Mary's hands all over Gloria's breasts, but Gloria's hand was inside Mary's thong. Gloria's thong was now completely off lying beside her on the bed as Steve, kneeling on the floor at the end, had his face buried in her pussy. "Your turn, Steve," I said, tapping him on the shoulder. "Do I get to take over?"

Steve practically jumped up and headed for the shower. "I'm not sure," he answered, "they seem to be directing traffic." Neither said anything, so I crawled between Gloria's legs. She opened herself for me and once again I began feasting on her sweet nectar. Keeping my eyes upward, I watched as Gloria withdrew her fingers from Mary's panties and stuck them in her mouth. Her hand returned moments later, and when she pulled them out again she offered her fingers to Mary who readily sucked them, and her own juices, into her own mouth. I think Gloria said something to Mary that I couldn't hear, and moments later Mary started shifting on the bed. She hooked her panties and slid them off, and then moved up so her pussy was right by Gloria's face. We both shifted and moments later Gloria was licking and sucking Mary's pussy while I was doing the same to hers.

Gloria had been worked up quite well by Steve and Mary before I got there, so it wasn't long before I could tell that she was about to cum. Steve got back from the shower and climbed up on the bed beside Gloria, leaning in to lick and suck her nipples, taking over the duties that Mary had relinquished when she moved up for Gloria to lick her pussy. Sucking on her nipples was the final straw, Gloria began quivering in orgasm. I kept it up until she pushed both Steve and myself away, only to have her roll away from Mary and put her arms out for me. I crawled up beside her and her arms went around me, pulling my face to hers. I kissed her, the salty taste of Mary's pussy on her lips, her arm reaching down between us to grip my cock. She squeezed my cock, just holding it for a moment before she pulled away from our kiss. "Do you want me to put the condom on or Mary?"

"Umm, tempting, "I answered. "Does she know?

"Mary? Do you know that I'm going to put a condom on Jim and we're going to fuck you now?"

"Umm, I didn't, but it's about damn time!" she answered. I pointed at the bedside table and Steve, who'd just rolled to the side watching, reached over and pulled the drawer open, tossing me the foil packet. Gloria tore open the foil, and then had me get on my knees where she leaned in, sucked me into her mouth momentarily, and then began to unroll the raincoat onto my cock.

It was as if Mary sensed exactly what Gloria wanted. Gloria leaned back in and tongued Mary's clit and pussy once more before pulling back and trying to guide me into place. Rather than laying back where we would have been in a missionary, instead Mary rolled up onto her side so her body was perpendicular to mine. When her upper leg came against my body, I caught it with my arm and lifted it out of the way. With Gloria guiding my cock into place, I had to move slowly, waiting for Gloria to move out of the way as much as anything. My cock, Mary's pussy and Gloria's face all came together. I felt the warmth of Mary's pussy engulf me as I slowly pushed in.

"Oh yes," Gloria said as she watched from up close. Her hand reached over and caressed Mary's clit and mound as my cock filled her. "That is so hot!" She leaned in again, trying to get her tongue involved in the action. I stopped my motions and pulled out a bit and that was enough for Gloria to tongue Mary's clit once more.

Gloria was now on her hands and knees, her bottom, whether she knew it or not, pointed at Steve. I indicated that he should get a condom out also, which he did. I waited until he was almost finished before I said, "Gloria, Steve's ready to fuck you too, but you need to tell him it's OK." She didn't say anything, but I knew she'd heard. "Gloria, is that what you want? Steve fucking you while I'm fucking Mary?"

Finally her head nodded, a quiet "Yes," coming out of her mouth, and I nodded again at Steve that it was Ok.

"Oh my god, oh my god." Gloria said as Steve began to slide into her, doggie style. "I can't believe I'm doing this, it's so perverted, and with that drove her face once against into the combined crotches of Mary and me.

Mary hadn't said much, just made it easier for Gloria to pleasure her at the same time I did, now seemed as interested in seeing Steve fucking Gloria as anything. "Yeah baby, just like you dreamed of, huh? Isn't that sweet pussy just as tight as I told you it would be?" Whether he thought so or not, I knew the memory for Gloria would be on the top of her mind forever after.

We played the night away in various configurations of two's and threes and fours, but this night was mostly of swapped partners; Steve and Gloria along with Mary and me. It was way into the early morning hours before we all started falling asleep, all four of us on the bed. I was nearly asleep in a post-coital cuddle with Mary when she eased off the bed and went around to the far side. In all of our play we'd never once pulled the covers down. Now with Mary's prodding we did, ending up with Gloria and I cuddled together and Mary and Steve cuddled together. There was actually plenty of room and we were well past breakfast before anyone woke.

Being Steve and Mary's last day they had to check out so didn't dawdle, leaving to go to their room almost immediately. Gloria and I had another day and a show yet to see, so we just had to get up and dressed. We agreed to meet Steve and Mary for lunch at 11:30 which would just give them time to get to the airport for their flight. As we were walking out front to see them off, Mary said something to Steve that I didn't catch.

"Say Jim," Steve said as we shook hands, their bags being loaded into the back of the taxi, "Have you ever been to Fantasy Fest?"

"I can't say as I've ever heard of it," I responded. "Where is it?"

"Key West. Every Halloween; sort of an adult Halloween party." I shook my head.

"What about it?"

"We've gone three straight years, and we have hotel reservations this year -- but we've got something coming up that we can't go this year even though we've got a reservation. It's almost impossible to get hotel reservations, it always sells out, so if you're interested and can take the time, I know you'd love it. We'd love you to have the room, just so we can rebook for next year." I was non-committal, not knowing my future plans but he told me to check it out, and if I was interested the room was ours.

The rest of our Las Vegas stay, with the exception of Cirque du Soleil's ultra-sexy Zoomanity and dinner that night was nothing special. I'd booked a sunset dinner reservation at a restaurant with a view overlooking Las Vegas which turned out better and more romantic than I had a right to expect. Zoomanity was just as expected, ending with slow love making back in our room later. I told Gloria we'd want to get up and out early the next day and, compared to the previous few days, we basically just went to bed.

~

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers