Executive Privilege Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
333 Followers

As she watched these images, Lisa could feel her nipples were erect and she was soaking wet. She felt the familiar twinge that started in the back of her vagina. She could see Allie photographed in a bustier with garter and stockings. Her breasts and vulva were bare as she posed in various positions of sexual submission and invitation. Fully naked Allie was on her back with her elbows hooked around her knees, holding herself up; her hands spreading her slit - cunt hole and anus fully displayed – an open invitation by this young wife for carnal sex.

Lisa went back to the index, and reading from the top down soon came to "Ann Darcy." Ann saw the cursor pause on her name.

"Go ahead Lisa. Why not?" Ann said.

Lisa moved quickly through the strip series but slowed on the shots of Ann's masturbation and orgasm. Lisa felt herself flooding her panties. She couldn't believe her eyes. This stunningly beautiful blonde was displaying herself like a slut in a men's magazine....just like she was about to do herself. She clicked forward to the bedroom positions section. Ann wore a semi sheer red teddy fastened only at her neck. In almost every pose, Ann's breasts and soft blond bush were exposed. Lisa gasped at an image of Ann on her hands and knees looking back over her shoulder, parting her own wet labia in a brazen invitation for sex. Lisa heard Ann take a deep breath as she took in her own pornographic image.

"Seen enough to get the idea?" the photographer asked.

"Yes. I think I have the idea," Lisa replied carefully. Her heart was thumping hard but she tried to look confident. She knew that their financial prospects would be primed on how well she performed today.

"Great. Let's get going then. Please remove your jacket... slowly."

Ann had settled into a chair behind the camera. She knew what was about to unfold.

Lisa bent to remove her pumps.

"Leave the shoes on honey," the photographer said with an arched eyebrow.

Lisa slowly stripped to the directions of the photographer. Having Ann watch was embarrassing and yet a turn on at the same time. Her sheer panties were soaked and she was sure they were not concealing her erect clit. Fully stripped, she felt more exposed than she had ever felt in her life.

But Lisa was in the hands of two experts. They seemed almost to be working together. Before she could think to resist, they had her comfortably stretched out on the bed.

"All right sweetheart, time to go for the big 'O'. Any position you want. We don't have all afternoon so, no slow hand today," the photographer urged.

The other women could smell Lisa's musk. Ann moved her chair closer to the bed and watched Lisa spread her legs and bring up her knees.

"Hold. OK. Now spread your lips before you get into it. I want to see your clit and your hole," the photographer instructed.

Lisa spread her hair and pulled up on her mound to bring her clitoris out. She knew it could not be missed. It was quite prominent when erect and it was erect to the point of bursting this afternoon. She moved her hands down her vulva to the clicking of the shutter, pulling her full lips out and then wide to the side. Lower she spread herself and relaxed her vagina, going for an open hole.

"Wonderful. Very hot. OK. Now, jerk yourself off Lisa." the photographer directed.

Lisa stopped short. She had felt quite comfortable posing in front of Ann and this woman with the camera – in fact she realized how much

she had enjoyed displaying herself. Showing the most private parts of her body had been nothing to fear after all. But those words - jerk yourself off Lisa - they were so sudden, so shocking, especially coming from a woman she didn't know. Lisa would have to get her mind back on track.

Then she remembered those photographs of Ann, especially that one of Ann parting her labia and looking at the camera in such an inviting manner. A rush of lust now overcame her shame about masturbating in front of her friend. Lisa strummed her clit to a fever pitch. The wet sounds of her movements were no distraction but rather added to her arousal, knowing both women were listening as well as watching her self pleasure. Lisa broke into a sweat under the hot lights of the studio and self induced passion. As she approached her release, Lisa started softly grunting, sounds that her husband knew signaled her upcoming climax.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Lisa announced her orgasm, her hips bucking against her hand.

"Spread," the photographer snapped.

Still coming, Lisa reached down and spread herself giving the woman an unobstructed view of her clenching cunt.

Ann brought over a warm towel and gently placed it between Lisa's legs. Ann cleaned her up and then wiped off her hands. "Good job Lisa. That was very hot," Ann said quietly. "I'm soaking wet myself just watching you."

Recovered and still naked, Lisa joined Ann at the table for a fresh drink while the photographer straightened things up for the final part of the shoot.

"Those men are going to be creaming in their pants over some of those pictures," Ann said with a wry smile. "You're going to do just fine with this. I told you it would be fun once you got into it, and you sure got into it."

"I've never done that in front of anyone, including Jim. I'm sure the Executives will think I am a real slut," Lisa answered.

"Lisa, the sooner you accept your status, the easier things will be for you. In this next shoot, just think of one of these sophisticated men with his rock hard cock in his hand. Pose to invite an immediate fuck. That is what they expect and that's what they are paying for," Ann explained.

For her set of position poses, Lisa settled on Ann's black crotchless panties and matching open top bra. With a couple of martinis and a fine orgasm under her belt, Lisa comfortably moved through the familiar positions. They were finishing with doggy. Lisa was in the position but the slit in her panties combined with her bush did not give an unobstructed view of her vulva.

"Ann would you mind getting her arranged so I can get this shot and we can all get out of here?" the photographer asked.

"Sure. Glad to," Ann replied as she walked to the bed. She slipped off her dress and joined Lisa on the bed. "Head down, ass up girlie," she coaxed Lisa with a smile.

Ann reached around and ran two fingers through her slit from hole to clit to get a good part in her hair. She took her sweet time coming off Lisa's clit, eliciting a groan from her friend. She used her other hand to spread the slit in her panties. Ann then spread Lisa from clit to asshole. The photographer came in close. Ann's hands exposed Lisa's splayed vulva and anus.

As she moved her hands to the new position, Ann dipped her fingers into Lisa's dripping hole and began to dance her fingertips up and down her clit shaft, flickering lightly in a teasingly random fashion. Ann moved one hand to Lisa's ass and confidently tapped one finger on the center her anus. Lisa gasped as a shot of heat hit her asshole. Totally disarmed by the unexpectedness of this action, she gave her mind to the new sensation, dimly aware that she could feel her juices running down her thighs. She reached for her own nipples, pinching and twisting them in self pleasure. Ann dipped into her hole for some more moisture and then used a finger on each side of the clit, alternately stroking and then lightly tickling her highly sensitive clitoral erection.

The shutter clicked and clicked. The men who would be using her would look at these pictures. So would their wives. They would all be interested in the newbies.

Then Lisa felt Ann's fingers settle more firmly on her clit. Ann knew what she was doing. With expert fingertips, Ann stroked Lisa's protruding clitoris, tormenting her so exquisitely that she had her on the edge again and making those familiar orgasmic noises once more. Ann pulled her sheath back now fully exposing the end of her shaft. With two firm flicks on the end of the red and swollen nub, Ann pushed her friend over the top.

"Ahhhhhhhh." Lisa came again, masturbated by her best friend, vagina and anus clutching and releasing as she hunched her pelvis like a bitch in heat.

"Thank you Ann. I needed that." Lisa smiled, moaning in satisfaction.

"Hey. That's what friends are for," Ann returned with a wink.

The deed was done, and so easily – even before she had taken her first customer. Lisa had sold herself to the company.

Stirrups

Neva had joined the session as it was underway unobtrusively watching from a chair positioned to give her a good view of the pornographic subject. She walked over to the bed and offered her congratulations to Lisa for setting her inhibitions aside this afternoon. Handing her a soft cotton robe she explained that the medical exam would be brief and the doctor was ready if she was. Ann told her she would wait on the set as Lisa slipped on the robe and followed Neva down to hall an into a modern, comfortably warm and well lit medical examination room.

The female physician explained that she had read her medical history and the detailed information Neva had supplied. Lisa noticed Neva washing her hands in the nearby sink. The doctor asked her to disrobe and have a seat on the examination table. She took her vital signs and sounded her chest and proceeded with a breast examination. Neva repeated the breast examination as coolly as she had conducted her interview. Despite the comfortably warm temperature, her nipples became erect.

When the doctor raised the stirrups and patted the end of the table, Lisa knew the time had come for the embarrassing part. She slid down as Neva gently helped her place her feet in the stirrups. With the doctor, gloved and in position on her stool, Neva brought the K-Y jelly and speculum over on a tray. Lisa noted she had gloved as well.

All three women chuckled when the doctor commented that Lisa was already well lubricated. When the doctor had finished her digital exam, Neva made her own, no less thorough and professional than the doctor's. Lisa was relieved that the speculum had been warmed and tried to relax as it was inserted and then expanded. It seemed a wider stretch than she had experienced before – "Perhaps the recent exercise?" She was swabbed and examined again. Once the speculum was removed both women gave her rectum a digital exam. Neva thoughtfully wiped her vulva and anus clean and it was over.

As she and Ann were about to leave, Neva gave her some literature on diet and personal hygiene. She explained the high fruit content, no caffeine diet was designed to make her vaginal juices mild and pleasant tasting as well as take into account that she would engage in anal sex. Ann assured her the diet and hygiene tips were beneficial and that she always switched to the diet as soon as she got a call.

That night Jim related his own interview with Neva and his photo session. Lisa was not surprised that he had been required to masturbate to orgasm. She told him that on the way home from her photo session Ann had informed her of the date for their first major social event as active members of the Arrangement; a reception for the newly promoted senior managers and their wives to be held one week from Saturday night. A private affair at the Chairman's mansion.

"Now there's a party for a girl to look forward to..." Ann had said.

Keat
Keat
333 Followers
12