Executive Privilege Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
334 Followers

Lisa masturbated watching her husband being sodomized. She knew from the sounds he was making and his facial expressions that the pain had passed. He was now experiencing the pleasure of anal intercourse while being sexually dominated by a man for the first time in his life. All in all, Lisa was inwardly pleased. Finally, her husband was getting a first hand taste of what it was like to be an object used for the sexual gratification of dominant superiors.

Jim's head was spinning and he felt his cock was about to explode. Emily felt him swell within her and knew he was close. She was too. Right on the exciting edge of full release. She started to use her muscles to massage Jim's cock. That was more than he could handle. On Dean's next deep stroke Jim started to come. As soon as Emily felt him start to ejaculate, she began her own toe-curling orgasm. As Jim came, his ass hole involuntarily clenched and released, sending Dean into a powerful orgasm of his own. Dean pumped stream after stream of hot cum into Jim's ass. With every thrust of his, Jim pumped more of his into Dean's wife. They took their time finishing.

Finally, his cock spent, Dean slowly pulled out, a move that Jim found uniquely pleasurable. Jim lay exhausted, trying to catch his breath. Emily continued to hold him inside her even as Dean went to the bathroom to clean up.

"That was so hot. You took that so well," she murmured approvingly.

Jim nodded his head – yes – holding her tight.

"That was incredible." He hoped his anus had closed fully. He couldn't tell for sure.

The women laughed as Jim tried to get up on wobbly legs, stumbled some, and just grinned a big wide grin.

"Go clean up and get you ass back here," Emily said with a smile.

Dean was toweling off from his brief shower when Jim sat on the toilet. A stream of semen slipped out of his loosened ass as Dean stood watching and listening. He casually hung his towel around his neck, his cock dangling between his legs just a few feet from Jim. Jim knew Dean was reasserting his status as the dominant male. He now knew why Lisa rarely complained about having anal sex. He had also learned what it was like to sexually submit himself to a superior male. Jim felt his penis stir as he stared at Dean's cock.

If you like the story, please vote.

Keat
Keat
334 Followers