Executive Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
defiant_1
defiant_1
130 Followers

The secretary lifted a leg from her boss' back and brought her boot to his genitals. Rubbing the leather surface over his cock and balls, she said, "And that's why I'm glad you came along this morning, Mistress Paula. You opened the door to my resuming the kind of relationship I want to have with a man -- me in command."

Pulling her boot back, she brought it to his mouth and ordered, "Lick and swallow all that precum, slave."

As he used his tongue to obey, she turned back to Paula, smiled and said there wasn't much of anything her ex-boyfriend hadn't taught her about female domination and that she was looking forward to doing it all over again with the president as her slave. But she asked Paula to provide the background on how she knew about his submissive streak and what kinds of things she'd done to him.

Paula leaned back and said, "It's quite the story, actually. It all happened over a year ago when I got a call responding to an ad I'd placed. The copy was something to the effect of Dominant Female has room in Her stable for another male slave. The day after it appeared, this one called." She nudged him with her toe. "He told me a bit about himself, that he was in a responsible position and often mistreated the people below him. He said seeing a woman like me helped him to better balance his life. By submitting to a Mistress he felt that it was something like being absolved of how he dealt with the people at his company. I asked him to bring a one-page list of turn-ons and turn-offs to the appointment we'd arranged. The next afternoon, I was ready for him. When I buzzed him up, I unlocked my apartment door, sat in a straight-backed chair, and waited. Oh yes, I was wearing boots just like yours, stockings, a black leather skirt and a black bra. When he knocked, I called for him to come in and close the door. Once he was inside, I ordered him to his knees and had him crawl across the living room to me. I took his note and his money, put him to work licking my boots, and sat for a while reading his list of dos and don'ts.

"Honest to God, it was laughable. His don't list was almost the length of the page. He didn't want to be in bondage, he didn't want to be punished in any way, he didn't want to be naked, he didn't want to be humiliated. Really, the only thing he wanted was to be my puppy and be walked around the room with a collar around his neck.

"I crumpled the page in my hand, took the collar and leash from my end table, fastened it around his neck and walked him into my dungeon. Taking a whip from the wall rack, I held it to his mouth, told him to kiss and lick it, and then I brought it down over his ass a quick five times. Believe me, there was no complaining when I had him take off all his clothes and then strung him up by the chains I've got in there."

His secretary, still reclining on the couch with her legs propped over her boss' back, said to him, "I'm glad to be hearing all this news, slave. Because we're going to equip this office with some chains of our own, aren't we?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

Paula laughed and continued, "Anyway, he started coming to me regularly after that and we progressed very nicely in his training. Our routine has been essentially the same, since it works well for me and confirms, in his own mind, his slave status. Whenever he's scheduled to come to me, I'm always wearing my dominance gear -- leather skirts or pants plus either a jacket or a vest. A light blouse under my vest through which he can see my black bra, is always a turn-on. Naturally, I'm wearing stockings and stilettos, either shoes or boots. When he knocks on my door, I always carry his collar and leash with me when I answer. He comes in and kneels immediately, kissing my footwear, and stays there until I tell him to stop. I put the collar around his neck and lead him -- on all fours -- over to where I sit in my living room end chair. I cross my leg and order him to strip. When he's naked, he must grasp the leash in his mouth and crawl to me, putting the leash in my hand. There's no question I have control. Then I put him to work licking my shoes or boots while I sit and finish my drink or my cigarette. I always make sure he licks and sucks all of my shoe leather, including deep throating the heels.

"When I'm ready, I walk him into my little dungeon where I put him into severe bondage, usually in the pillory or wrists attached to the chains on my walls. When he's immobile, I make a point of letting him watch as I choose the whip I intend using on him for the session. It drives him crazy as I fondle first one, then another, until I finally say something like, "Yes, here's the whip you're going to taste today." Before every discipline session, I make him kiss and lick the whip I'll be using on him.

"Moving behind where I've got him strung up, I'll usually gently stroke his bottom with my bare hand or with my gloves on. I'll almost coo at this point, saying things like: "What a pretty bum, slave. I'm going to enjoy warming it up for you" or I might softly say, "In a moment, slave, I'm going to use this pretty whip on your ass. I want you to suffer for me. Be brave for me." And that's when I start flailing him. By the time I finish, his ass is usually a lovely shade of pink with an occasional welt to add dimension to my artistry."

The secretary was an eager listener. She asked, "Besides having him naked, on his knees crawling, tied up and licking your feet, what other humiliations do you put him through?"

Paula smiled, nudged the president with the toe of her shoe and said, "Tell your new Mistress what I do to humiliate you, slave. Tell her everything."

"Yes, Mistress. Mistress Paula will strap on a dildo, call me her little cocksucker, then make me kneel and give the dildo a blow job. She'll put a little chain around her ankle and connect my collar to it, making me keep my head low to the ground as she walks about her apartment -- me following on all fours. Mistress Paula will make me drink from a saucer she places on the floor when I'm thirsty. She makes me masturbate for her and I can only cum on her command, usually onto her foot. And then she makes me lick her foot or shoe clean, swallowing it all. She humiliated me greatly one day when she had a female visitor. I had to prostrate myself before this lady and clean her shoes with my tongue. Then, with her friend's high heel in my mouth, Mistress Paula whipped me.

"I must always address her as Mistress, even when we're not into a scene. And, even outside of scenes, I must kneel before her except when she gives permission for me to sit."

Mistress Paula interrupted, "And that's only the half of it, isn't it, slave? I've squeezed your balls, milked you, then milked you again, had you lick my ass, I've cupped your chin in one hand and jerked you off with the other, taking you to the point of no return and then releasing your cock so that there was no stimulation when you actually came. I've made you endure so much, my poor slave."

Turning to the secretary, Paula said, "And still, he worships me and suffers for me and wouldn't have it any other way. Speak freely, slave. Is that true?"

"Yes, Mistress Paula. I look forward to being with you, serving you and being in your bondage."

"And now that you're under your secretary's boot," Paula asked, "how do you feel about that?"

He looked up, obviously in a serious frame of mind, and said, "For a long time I've been wanting to share with her my predilection for female dominance. I suspected that she might be a natural Mistress but I didn't know how to broach it with her. As well, I wasn't sure how it would affect the necessary day-to-day operations which must be conducted in our business environment. There's no way I want to endanger the corporation. Yet, now that she knows about me . . . has already indicated that after you're gone this activity will continue . . . I guess I feel relieved, Mistress."

As Paula and the secretary removed their legs from his back, Mistress Paula said, "Thank you for that honest answer, slave. I'm sure your new Mistress appreciates it, too. Now, lick her boots and tell her that whatever humiliation and punishment you took from me, you'll take even more from her."

As the president got into position, Paula handed the end of the leash to her. "Mistress," she said. "It's an honor to hand over his control to you. If there is any way I can be of help in his training, be sure to call."

The secretary watched as her boss began licking. She heard his plea that she take over from Mistress Paula and begin to train him in the manner most appropriate for her needs. She saw him suck her high heel and heard him promise to obey.

"Since you've been quite eloquent in your begging, slave, I will give you a chance to prove your worthiness," she said. "You may begin your devotions to me by pulling on that stiff cock. I, too, want to see you cum. And I want that slave-cum all over my boot so you can lick it up for me ... That's it, pull on it ... Show me how much you want me, slave ... Shoot your cum all over my boot ... Do it ... Do it!"

The president ejaculated in four great spurts, all over the surface of her boot's toe. She lifted her leg so it was at his mouth and smiled as he used his tongue to lap his cum into his mouth, swallowing.

"Remain kneeling while we get dressed and leave," she said. "You may begin functioning in your president's role the moment we're gone. Put your forehead to the floor, slave."

The next morning, the president arrived at his usual time of just before eight. He had been clearing up some paperwork at his desk when, at nine, his secretary knocked and entered. She was wearing four-inch spiked shoes, a skirt that was ten inches above her knee and a knowing smile.

"Good morning, Miss Jones," he said.

She closed the door behind her and returned the greeting, "Good morning, slave. Get down on your knees immediately, crawl to me and kiss my shoes."

He hesitated momentarily. Then, seemingly deciding a matter of significance, he dropped to his hands and knees and crawled across the office to his secretary/Dominatrix where, upon reaching her, he bowed his head and obeyed her instruction.

She patted his head and said, "We shall continue to make this a productive office, slave. I shall follow your directives in all matters relating to business. But, whenever we are alone in this room, you will be on your knees before me. And you'll be licking whatever I want you to lick. Now, return to your desk while I decide how to subtly redecorate your office so it can double as a place where you can learn more about how I treat a slave, how I'll be humiliating you, how I'll be tormenting you, how I'll be showing you occasional pleasure and, most importantly, how I can properly punish you.

"And slave, tomorrow morning when I come in, I don't want to remind you about how you'll greet me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," he responded.

At that moment, the phone rang. Miss Jones, always efficient, answered, listened for a moment, then smiled. He heard her confirm an appointment for later that day, say good-bye, and then watched as she hung up.

"We have an exciting afternoon ahead of us, slave," she said. "You and I are going over to Mistress Paula's to review her entire inventory of punishment and bondage implements. She's going to teach me how to use everything she's got, including that strap-on of hers. Excited?

defiant_1
defiant_1
130 Followers
12