Executive Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan let out a low moan as she felt Lisa carefully touch her ring. She wanted to squeeze her legs together ending the burning humiliation of her exposure, but she wanted more too. She needed to feel the touch of this woman on her clit...any touch. She needed to feel her mistress' hand. She needed anything that would fill her and quench her inner fires.

"Don't be afraid. You won't hurt her. Go ahead and pull"

Lisa pulled Susan's ring watching it pull her clitoral hood away from her hard clit. Lisa could not believe she was actually doing this...that she had another girl's clit in her fingers. Well, actually it was another girl's ring that she had. She could see the ring slide through the piercing as she pulled.

Susan gasped and squealed...shaking with desire. She tried to remain calm, but wanted to scream out pleading with her mistress to touch her and make her cum. She felt like it would just take a single touch to take her over the edge. But it was not her place to orgasm. She would cum when it pleased her mistress. Her orgasms were for her mistress' pleasure and amusement only.

"Use your tongue and make her cum" Ms. Stanton said.

Lisa was so close now. She reached out with her tongue tasting another girl for the very first time...feeling another girl's wetness on her lips and the sides of her face. She tasted strange...a little salty maybe. Lisa's tongue parted Susan's lips as she ran her tongue up and down. She was too excited to even think of Susan's pleasure. She felt Susan jump and squirm every time her tongue looped through Susan's ring.

"Cum now!" Ms. Stanton whispered into Susan's ear as she stood behind her slave girl holding her body to hers...one hand pressed into Susan's lower stomach, and the other wrapped around her breasts.

"AHHHHHHHH" Susan screamed as the first of several her orgasms washed over her... Her legs buckled and Ms. Stanton had to hold her up as Lisa continued to make her slave girl cum...Susan's body shaking as each new orgasm washed over her.

12