Executrix Khalidah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bondanon
bondanon
69 Followers

Khalidah walks behind Ginny, touching her pad momentarily as she opens the collar on its hinge. The gag spokes, which up to now have been quite loose, allowing us considerable head movement, extend, rather like the saddle spokes did earlier. My bit gag presses into my mouth, forcing my head upward. Ginny and Bev are forced to look straight ahead also. The hub also seems to have locked itself to the cable – as Khalidah moves behind Ginny she tries to bend her head down, but it just seems to force our heads further upward, resisting her effort .

"Ginny, you've given me such a difficult time today; you've tried so hard to resist me," Khalidah whispers to her as she snaps the collar around her neck, "so I'll give the first collar to you. I'll love watching you struggle against your ropes and cuffs as you try to escape its caress." Ginny thrashes and struggles now, but she can't move much, especially not her neck. The movements she does manage remind me that every struggle here is intimately shared. She shivers as Khalidah plugs the other end of the tube onto a fitting on her saddle-spoke. "It's a faithful lover, Ginny – though you'll be unconscious, the collar will embrace you firmly, steadily pressing on your neck just the right amount until your brain stops forever." Khalidah returns to the cart and removes another collar, moving behind Bev.

"Bev, did you enjoy designing this? Did you ever dream you would actually die in one? What a privilege it will be to watch the designer of our execution system experience it for herself. Just yesterday those ropes around your chest encircled another woman as she struggled to live. You should be proud – it works so well. She was younger than you, but not as pretty. I have a real treat coming." She snaps Bev's collar onto her neck, and attaches its tube. Bev winces, closing her eyes.

Khalidah moves behind me, but she has not fetched the third collar. Reaching in to fondle my sensitive, bound breasts, thankfully gently, she asks softly, "Angie, do you love me?"

How am I supposed to answer that question? This woman has just beaten me. In all honesty, it's not yet been as bad as I was expecting, but soon she's going to kill me. What on earth does she mean - what will be the consequence of my answer, whatever it is?

"No, I don't," I struggle to reply. Khalidah whacks me on my exposed front, forcing a howl. By now it would have been much worse anywhere on my rear. I'm grateful.

"Good! You're an honest western bitch. You can't imagine the pathetic simpering I have to put up with in here. It takes weeks to fall in love with your torturer, and we only have this morning. But do you find me attractive, arousing, exciting?"

"Yes, Khalidah, I do." Finding I can be understood better than I expected in spite of the gag, I see no reason to lie.

"Would you like to come for me again before you die?"

God, what a question! But her spell is hypnotic, and my arousal is unbearable. "Yes," I reply quietly through my gag.

"Angie, you whore," Ginny mutters.

"Ginny, it will buy time," I mutter back, disingenuously.

"I suppose..." Ginny quietly gurgles.

Khalidah's caresses are magical; she seems to know how to excite me ineffably, even when touching places she's flogged, without hurting me more. The pain of my bondage melts away as my arousal climbs. The mechanical lovers inside me, controlled by her tablet, seem an extension of her own body; she brushes my thighs and carefully strokes my tender breasts and flaming nipples. Even there the pain is dying away, replaced by seething desire for Khalidah's tongue, which, denied easy access to my front, circles over my shoulders and as yet uncollared neck.

As my excitement mounts she increases the vibration on my clit, pushing me higher and higher. "Come for me Angie," she whispers. I'm so close, my orgasm seems a hair breadth away, just starting, when suddenly her caresses stop. An agonizing electrical spasm shoots across my waist, then through my anus, vagina and clitoris, squelching my orgasm instantly, forcing a keening cry of frustration and anguish. Khalidah steps away laughing, as she reaches into the cart for the third collar. "Oh, I forgot to tell you," she says as she snaps the collar in place on my neck, "When you come, your sister's collar will inflate, Bev's also, and then they will die. Oh, the same goes for you two as well," she adds, looking into Ginny's and Bev's faces. "If you come, your companions will strangle. That's how it works, doesn't it, Bev." With a flourish she plugs my little hose into place as I watch, horrified at having come within an inch of ending my sister's life, desperately excited and frustrated as well. Khalidah gives us time to consider all this, to wonder just how near we are to the end, before she resumes her task.

"No, it's not time yet. Your flogging's not over." Mercifully, our gag spokes unlock, allowing our heads to move as our butts are once again pressed outward, as I am again spread open with my companions. Lifted, we begin rotating helplessly, Khalidah waiting patiently for each of us to arrive in turn. She does not land a blow every time I come around – the anticipation is intense, almost breathtaking. When she does strike, she puts her all her furious energy behind it – I scream over and over. Often my clit erupts in pain as I clinch helplessly in anticipation; my exhaustion, combined with the uncertainty, makes it that much harder to stay relaxed. Ginny's cries and screams sear my brain as she thrashes in agony, anger, fear; perhaps even reluctant arousal, I'm sure I can feel through the bonds. Bev is stoical, but screams just the same. After an eternal ten minutes, Khalidah stops again, and lets us relax.

"Like that? I could go all day. But I need to get you out of here by noon – this room's needed for second shift. And," she pauses to fondle me again, "I need time for whoever comes first. When that happens, your companions are useless to end your misery – you're all mine, you won't have to share my attention with anyone else." I'm quivering, shivering, in spite of the heat of my exertion. Ginny and I look at each other as best we can, the only way out of this dilemma gradually sinking in. Khalidah continues. "None of you believe there's anything beyond this, do you? Some think that regardless of their crimes, executed virgins go straight to paradise. Helps supply the seventy virgins for martyrs I suppose – there's pressure on us to deliver. That's why your bindings are so beautiful. Prepared, preserved and delivered, perfectly packaged – that's how you put it, Bev, didn't you?"

Ginny snorts angrily, thrashing furiously against her connections to Bev's arm and leg, the outburst painfully telegraphed to me, and gurgle-growls "Jesus Christ, Bev, couldn't you piss them off any more?"

Khalidah swats Bev with the flogger. "But you aren't virgins, are you – you'd have received different saddles if you were. Well, no matter. There's something more, something perhaps you do believe. Your scientists tell us that as your brains cease to function, whatever you are experiencing at the time seems to last forever. So," she fingers her pad menacingly, setting our intruders throbbing exquisitely, "I hold heaven and hell here in my hand. I can send you to paradise in a paroxysm of pleasure, or" she smiles devilishly, "into the abyss in a blaze of pain." My groin explodes with electrical agony as Khalidah demonstrates the capability of the saddles, the three of us screaming through the triple gag as one.

Forcing us outward and hoisting us up again, she resumes our flogging. Exhaustion is taking its toll, my mind retreating into a tiny space, an inward focused, self-protecting trance. Ginny and Bev seem be there also, hovering between consciousness and anticipated un-being, though something inside still struggles to be, to exist, to live. Each blow sends a dull surge of pain through me, each blow to my companions delivers me a shaking, less than before. We've had a little more than half an hour of flogging altogether, not much in the grand scheme of things, but I feel subjugated totally. Khalidah continues for another few minutes, then stops, halting our rotation, but she does not release our tension or let us down.

"I'm done flogging you. Now I have something especially delightful - you'll soon beg for the end." She keeps us waiting for a minute or so, wondering what's next, then asks, "Bev, when you wrote your story, your scientists had not yet reached their conclusions. Do you believe them now?"

"I don't know – I suppose I'll soon find out." Bev replies sadly.

"Well, I believe them. The court does not know the power it grants me. I must do as I'm ordered, but I'm not so cruel, or so arrogant, as to deliberately send any woman to hell. When you, Ginny and Angie decide it's time, I will make your end as pleasurable as I can."

She picks up a thin rod and swings it at my exposed thighs. "AIEEE..." Pain shoots from the point of contact – it's far worse than the flogging.

"How did that sound to you, Ginny? You won't be able to take much of this, and you don't have to – I'll stop when all three of you signal me to." She strikes Ginny, who cries out in anguish. Bev is stoical, to which Khalidah responds, "Stubborn woman, how long do you think you can hold out? I'll deliver three strokes a minute, one a minute for each of you. What's the chance of rescue in ten minutes, half an hour, an hour? Do you really think you could stand sixty of these?"

Whack. "AIEEE..." I scream again, then Ginny, and this time Bev also, thrashing against Ginny and me.

"Don't torture yourselves – submit to me," Khalidah invites. Who's torturing us, I question silently. But Ginny has decided; I don't think she can stand my screams, and I can't help them.

"Bev, Angie, shall we?"

"Yes," I gasp.

"Yes," Bev agrees.

Khalidah does not answer, just touches her tablet and draws our saddles in, setting our feet on the floor. She stiffens the gag, forcing our heads upright, a rather terrifying motion given what I'm expecting.

"Ginny, Angie, I think you figured out the conundrum. Bev may just have to take her chances, but I'll do my best." The now familiar stimulation starts. As I become more aroused, my pain and exhaustion seem to die away. Khalidah is beautiful in my eyes as she touches us gently, kissing first Ginny's shoulders, then mine. "Close your eyes when you come," she warns us.

"Ginny, are you going to be OK? I gurgle.

"Yes, Angie, I'll be all right. Just give me a little time – don't rush me. I love you" Ginny signals more with her eyes than her muffled voice.

"I love you too, Ginny. I'll hold back as long as you need me to."

Khalidah walks around us, speaking softly, as she manipulates her pad. "Give yourselves to me. You're caught, bound helplessly in my web; let me weave my magic around you, drawing you close together, close to me. Struggle as you will, you cannot escape my spell. Let me send you to paradise in glorious ecstasy. Feel your sister writhe and seethe with pleasure next to you, bound to you in heavenly delight."

I'm riding higher and higher, but I'm not yet about to come. Khalidah is in control, I don't need to hold back. She knows how to hold me steady as she brings my sister close to climax; all I need to do is submit, allow her to take over my body utterly. Ginny is swaying and twisting sensuously, submissively, beautifully. I can tell she's almost there. God, is this possible? I'm falling in love with Khalidah, even with strange, careless Bev; I wish I'd gotten to know you better in college. None of this diminishes my affection and love for my sister, undulating sinuously beside me.

"Angie, I'm ready" Ginny signals.

"Let yourself go, Ginny. I love you." Ginny's orgasm surges through her; she's thrashing against me as mine erupts in response to Khalidah's final push – I feel the collar tightening around my neck, the soft rubber lining pressing me harder and harder. I'm struggling, thrashing – it feels like Bev is coming too, good for her. There's a strange rush of liquid in my pelvis, quite unexpected, which adds to the explosion within. The climax goes on and on and on as my consciousness slips away.

**********

I woke up in a delightfully comfortable bed, Ginny snoring softly beside me. Although the covers were perfectly white, the room seemed like an ordinary, earthly one, not like something from the movie 2001. The pictures on the wall were seriously erotic, but I recognized several which hang in museums around the world. There was a real window; through the sheer curtain I could see in the distance the outlines of reassuringly familiar buildings. Bev was stretched out in a nearby chair, fully clothed, though Ginny and I were naked under the silky covers.

"Uh, where am I?" I asked, a bit groggily.

"You're not in heaven, you're in a bed at JenLiz Productions, with your sister, quite alive, sleeping next to you." Bev answered with a gentle laugh.

"OK, explain..."

"Well, it's a long story, but I'll cut to the chase. Your aunt's estate was quite a bit larger than you realized. It paid for our vacation, and some went to real charities, but your aunt decided Ginny needed a special lesson, and you might benefit too. She contracted with LizJen to re-enact my story with you – that cost quite a bit – though they got some great new facilities out of it. But there's still about a million each left over for the two of you. Her will stipulated that in order for you to get the money, the enactment had to take place with you two in it along with me, and the scene had to last at least until the beginning of the flogging. You and Ginny were terrific – we went to the very end."

"You mean, you were acting?" I asked, astonished.

"Yes. I envy you and Ginny. You got to experience it without knowing it wasn't real – I had to fantasize. And I had to do my best to get us past our triple binding and into the flogging – then it took on a life of its own. I had such a great time!"

"Bev, you are totally over the top. How come I didn't learn this about you in..."

"Never mind, your aunt was just teaching me then – how could I possibly tell you? Besides, you would have freaked out."

"I'm freaked out now, but I'm pretty excited too."

"I'm honored. But there's one more piece of business your aunt stipulated."

"Do you have to beat me some more?" I asked with a grin, only half-jokingly.

"No, not unless you refuse! You have to sign this release, exonerating LizJen, and me. Technically we didn't kidnap you - you probably don't remember, but you signed a release at the start of our vacation. It might not stand up, though, since you didn't actually read it or pay much attention. By the way, Ginny woke up earlier; she's already signed it."

"I'm astonished – how did you get her to do that? I can't believe I didn't wake up – it must have been a seriously heated discussion."

"Well, you were pretty knocked out. Sorry about the drugs up your ass and twat at the end. It's not safe to choke someone unconscious. Those collars are very dangerous toys. Even though they release by themselves after a few seconds we are super careful with them. Still, if you want to try it again..."

"Later maybe. Did you drug Ginny into signing?"

"No, that wouldn't be much fun, or legal. Your aunt, bless her soul, had a much more devious idea. You see, if I failed to get us to the first flogging, or you and Ginny don't both sign, the money goes to the Ku Klux Klan. You bet I worked hard! Ginny was good-natured about it – she signed right away."

So did I. As I passed the pen and papers back, Ginny stirred. "Where am... Oh, right. Hi Angie, I see you signed it too. What day is it now?"

"It's Wednesday," Bev informed us. "We got off the plane Monday night, but we compressed time in the reenactment – we figured you wouldn't notice, and spending all day in court would have been far too cruel – for the extras too! By the way Ginny, I believe you swore that if we ever got out of there alive you'd wring my neck. Shall we make a date. How about I pencil you in for Saturday night?"

"You're on – I can hardly wait. By the way, how long until my ass stops hurting?"

"Another day or so. Khalidah didn't actually hit you very hard – that liquid works really well to get a good effect without permanent injury, don't you think? She was harder on me – she was really pissed that I was away with you all that time, especially after having to watch me play with you the night before over security while nicely tied up. By the way, she wants to see you – I'll get her and bring you something which will help. You and Angie should take good care of each other for the next couple of days, but the first application's on me, so to speak. Be on your fronts, butts up and exposed, when I come back."

Ginny and I pushed the covers off and took up the specified position side by side, while Bev left the room briefly. She returned with a bottle of liquid, some towels, and Khalidah - this time without even a thong. I twisted my head around, a little painfully, to take her in, the tattoos drawing my eyes up and down the entire length of her lithe body. Definitely intended to be viewed naked, I concluded.

"Turn back around and relax – you'll get to see me again soon if you want," Khalidah ordered. She worked the delicious balm into my back and bottom, as I surged with arousal, remembering the day before, while Ginny enjoyed Bev's ministrations simultaneously.

"Angie, your sister's date with Bev is private – I'm afraid you can't join in. Yes, that older sister thing – don't you hate it! But if you'd like to get together with me on Saturday night..."

"Yes, I'd love to!" Ginny glared at me, then smiled.

"Relax now, and let me oil your backs. Go back to sleep – I'll see you soon."

THE END

bondanon
bondanon
69 Followers