Exercise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kassiana
Kassiana
21 Followers

His fingers slipped over her clitoris, making her cry out, as his thumb stroked her and one thick finger slowly slid inside her narrow channel. He smiled against her nipple, then raised his head to hers, nipping at her jaw. "I had thought, Emma, that you would be able to take both of my fingers inside you."

She bit her lip at the idea of Kurt filling her up so completely, urgently moving against his finger, teasing his cheek with her lips. He tasted something like a peach, a fuzzy and warm peach. "I told you ... I don't like commonplace men. When they aren't available ... I do without." She whimpered a little as he suddenly stroked his finger harder inside. "I don't want to do without any more."

He pushed her back, his intent gaze on her face. "You do not have to." He positioned his aching erection at the edge of her opening. "Emma."

Did he have to wait before he did everything? She impatiently reached out to his hips and pulled. He chuckled. "Nein, liebchen. Like this." His tail snaked around and began its slow tease again. As she closed her eyes and rubbed against it, he entered her forcefully.

Gott, she was tight. Her pussy gloved him, squeezing him, as he slowly pulled back. She opened her eyes. "So you wish to tease me, Kurt?" She took a deep breath, then opened his mind to hers.

She was warm. Wet. On the verge of coming. She was eager to have him pound into her, finally. He was amazing. Dexterous. Beautiful. At the furthest corner of her mind, a small current of thought mused about how they looked together, his deep dark blue body against her pale white one, wondering if a sculpture could be made of their bodies entwined. He snarled and redoubled his efforts, feeling her cunt begin to contract around him, his own orgasm welling up from the base of his tail as he pushed harder and further into her.

She panted out his name, increasing sound and tempo as she finally released, blonde head thrashing against his black pillow. He felt some slight satisfaction that he had outlasted her, then his own orgasm overcame him and he pushed desperately into her warm wet pussy, spurting into her, his tail lashing the bed as he thrust frantically, riding out the wave of desire.

He collapsed atop her and she held him, marveling at the feel of his velvety fur against her, stroking a hand down his back. His tail had nestled itself against one of her legs again, wrapped around it several times. Emma's eyes were still closed, but she didn't open them as she tilted her head up and bit the bottom lobe of his left ear. "Ten minutes, liebchen, maybe fifteen. And then, Kurt, we will try for something slower, but just as satisfying. I want to draw it all out."

Kurt's only response was a growl when she bit him, and then a deeper, longer growl as he listened to her words.

Kassiana
Kassiana
21 Followers
12