Exercise in an Apartment Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am very willing to do most anything that will be pleasing to you," replied Don. And added, "I would like to take some more pictures of you using my digital camera --- if you have no objections."

Pam responded, "Yes -- you may take more pictures. Bring over your camera and tripod. I would like some more pictures of you --- and your equipment."

"And we could have some pictures of the two of us together. Doing what ever comes naturally for a man and a woman. Say in their birthday suits on a bed -- or elsewhere. Correct?" Don asked.

"Yes. As long as the pictures are only for us and we each have copies of all pictures."

"Yes." Don replied.

Now dressed and at the front door, Don held her naked body for an extended time -- kissing her mouth and neck. He gave both of her ample breasts equal attention, then dropped to his knees and kissed her lower lips. He pushed his tongue into her cunt -- as far as possible.

"I wish I did not have to spend several hours at my computer doing some company work. But my boss wants it." Don said.

"But we will have tomorrow." Pam replied.

"Yes. We will be together tomorrow. My work will be done. Hope my boss likes the ideas I am suggesting in my report."

Softly she spoke, "Thanks for the wonderful time. See you tomorrow afternoon. Possibly you can sleep over -- with me."

"Will we really get much sleep -- when two become as one? Don asked.

"We will have lots of private exercise time -- and a little sleep."

"I like that idea. My hard rod operating in your moist cylinder."

"Yes. Like a piston rod operates in a well lubricated cylinder of an engine." Pam said.

"Yes. In deep, then almost out. In and almost out. Repeated often."

They shared another long and sensual kiss. Pam reached down below his belt and touched a slight bulge through the fabric of his clothing. Don's fingers rubbed her bare slit and her clitoris -- then entered her love tunnel.

Pam stepped away from the door as he opened it to leave.

As Don left, he replied, "And I certainly thank you very much for the pleasure provided. And the many pleasures to be shared tomorrow and in the future."

"When two become as one." Pam replied.

"Yes."

Don closed the door and walked down the stairs to his apartment.

Still naked, Pam locked the door and walked to her bedroom. She turned on the penis lamp that was on the table by her bed and opened a table drawer. Pam got a vibrating latex dildo -- it was shaped like an erect penis with balls.

She spread her legs and rubbed her clitoris with her fingers. Soon the vibrating dildo was inside her moist cunt providing Pam with pleasure. Pam received additional pleasure from watching her twin -- -- her reflection in the mirror. With the dildo vibrating at its highest speed and being moved in and almost out of her cunt, Pam knew her orgasm would soon start.

Back at his apartment, Don had turned on a desk lamp and his computer. He was working on a report that his boss required.

# # #

12