Exercise With Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your ready for my bum now, please do me," said Michelle.

She positioned herself kneeling at the edge of the bed. I stood behind her, placed a large blob of lube on my cock head, positioned it nudging her pink ring and slowly holding her hips I pushed whilst pulling her onto me. My head gradually opened her up and slipped inside. I could see it was hurting a little as Michelle looked backwards at me.

"Fill me up, don't stop, please Rob," said Michelle and I slowly squeezed my length into her. I knew she couldn't take it all and when I was comfortable that she had taken enough I began the rhythmic in and out movement of anally fucking her ensuring I didn't go too deep. I was also able to play with her boobs and clit and it wasn't long before once again Michelle was cumming loads. I removed my cock; her hole was gaping wide as she collapsed on the bed.

"That was fantastic, I've never cum whilst being anally fucked before. You certainly are experienced and have given me quite an experience."

"Come on have you seen the time, we don't want to sleep again or well end up getting caught. I'm sure you'd enjoy a shower."

I led Michelle into the bathroom and I put on the shower. Michelle got in and I joined her. We both accessed the shower gel and began soaping each other up. "Gosh your still hard," said Michelle.

"You'd best do something about it then," I replied.

Michelle squatted down and was soon giving my cock a damn good sucking. It wasn't long before I was filling her mouth with a large quantity of cum. She kept going and swallowed down every drop. "I hope you feel relieved and more comfortable now," she said as my rapidly softening cock exited her mouth.

"That was great you have a real talent there," I replied.

We completed our showering, returned to the bedroom, got dressed and returned down stairs. I made us a coffee and we chatted.

"Would you be interested in my godmother and me together?" questioned Michelle.

"Do you want to see me again?" I replied.

"Of course I do, I've received the attention of someone kind considerate and experienced today. I've had an afternoons exercise supplemented with two protein drinks," Michelle answered.

"Well I certainly want you again, soon, and yes I would love to service you and your godmother together and as she's taught you so well she must be quite a lady."

"She is. Her name is Angela and she's 39 years old. Although married she has a regular boyfriend and enjoys the company of other men from time to time. She is a very horny lady and is always ready and randy. She is taller than me with dark hair and has much better and bigger boobs."

"There's nothing wrong with your boobs they are gorgeous and your nipples are extremely long and hard and are great to suck and chew on."

"That's what Dave Angela's boyfriend says."

"He's had the pleasure has he?"

"Yes a couple of times, he and Angela really 'broke me in' so to speak when I was eighteen."

"So was Dave the first?"

"Yes, in a way. A boyfriend had put his cock inside me before but it was not very successful. Dave was the first to fuck me properly."

"Well it sounds like Angela could be an excellent fuck, just like you. You're so tight in both holes. You don't have children do you?"

"No neither myself or Angela could call ourselves MILF's, as were not mothers."

"You said Angela has other men, are you doing it with anyone other than Roger at the moment?"

"No you're the first since I'm married."

"How long?"

"Three years."

"That's a long time. Have you been tempted?"

"Not until now. Sex with Roger has been good, but not extraordinary, until about six months ago and he only ever does me on a Sunday morning now. Something to look forward to tomorrow I suppose. What about you?"

"Sex with Mary is very infrequent but I make up for it when away on business hence my little bag of goodies that I take with me. I also have the pleasure of Kate my secretary about once a month. I hope I can see you a little more often."

"I hope so too. I've really enjoyed taking your cock, it's so big, and it really fills me up. I was also pleased that you delivered two loads for me. Your cum is very thick and there's lots of it. Roger doesn't really like me eating him although he lets me occasionally but he doesn't produce as much as you, it's thinner and doesn't taste as good."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I did. I'll contact Angela and arrange for us to meet. She will enjoy your cock I've no doubt."

"Well thanks again for allowing me the pleasure of fucking that pert little body of yours. I'll wait for you to contact me. You can phone or e-mail me at the office, I'll explain to Kate and she will make sure you get through. I hope you'll be successful with Angela. I'm looking forward to it."

"So am I. It will give me a chance to sample her, something I've not had a chance to do yet."

"The two of you doing each other would really be icing on the cake."

We finished our coffee and Michelle left for home. An enjoyable Saturday afternoon well spent. A surprise but a pleasant one. I look forward now to meeting Angela.

12