Exhausted by Hubby Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angela146
angela146
60 Followers

It's like coasting on a bicycle; just a little push and you go over the hill and down the other side. Then one more little push and you're over the next. He did it again and again until my muscles ached. At this point, I was doing all of the work.

He flicked my "button" and my muscles and body did the rest. Thank God he was holding me up. The palm of his hand and most of his fingers were cupping me and his thumb was still inside, squeezing. After some number of waves [he tells me it was a total of fourteen, six big ones at the beginning and eight "flicks", I can't argue, I really don't know] anyway, after about three too many, he finally stopped.

I was done. I relaxed and tried to roll over onto the futon. He held me in place somehow and said, "Stay there". I did, although I was barely able to keep my balance while he twisted for a moment. His hand returned underneath my chest and I relaxed.

Then, SMACK SMACK SMACK (Oh, my God! He was using "that other thing"!), SMACK, SMACK.

I cried. I was in shock, but it was over before I knew it.

I tried to look up at him, but he held me and whispered, "It's OK, you don't have to tell them." I felt a wave of relief, but, still, I groaned, "You, bastard!" and then started laughing hysterically.

I thought I was done after the five swats, but I should have known better...

[He told me later that my paddling was much shorter than he had originally planned. You can plan a sexual encounter all you want, but you have to be ready to ditch the plan when your lover doesn't react as you expect.

He said that I was dripping wet and I was ready to come long before the spanking was over. I don't doubt it, especially since I did start coming as soon as his fingers were on me. He stopped the spanking after just twelve paddle-swats because it was "time for my orgasm," as he put it.]

angela146
angela146
60 Followers
12