Exhibiting Exhibitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he began to remove his clothes, piece by piece. He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks. He went over to the women and they unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off in the back for him. He continued to wiggle and gyrate around to the beat of the music.

Then Bryan undid his belt and opened the front of his tight pants. He went over to the females and they grabbed the legs and pulled them off of him. He had on tight fitting briefs, and they patted his behind as he moved around the floor and tables. Then he slowly pulled down the pants to reveal his tiny G-string beneath it. It covered only his genitals, and Bryan could feel the hunger in the eight eyes of the two mature females staring eagerly at him.

They both kept themselves looking shapely and attractive, and even though he was years younger they were both still sexy to him. He went back around to them, and they each put a credit receipt in his string. The sexy mature female manager even ran her four hands along Bryan's two

thighs and hips as he moved all around them. Then he was back on the stage and pulling off the string. He spun around and began to reach full arousal as he danced towards and at them.

The females applauded him and told him, "You're hired!"

Bryan was happy. He had passed the entertainment audition. He had also impressed them by remaining relaxed and naked with them, as he sat and had a drink with them. Then they'd had him get dressed, and invited him to begin that very night with the rest of the dancers. He agreed and went home in a very happy state.

That evening he went back to the club, and they were glad to see their latest star. Bryan met the other male dancers, and he found that some of them were Terran and some from other worlds. Most were humanoid, either hetero, homo, or bi-sexual. They were all tall and strong, and had good bodies from working out. Some had tan lines and some didn't. All of them enjoyed being exhibitionistic and showing off their various species male bodies. Bryan truly liked the whole idea of it all, regardless of what planet any of them were from.

Then it was show time, and the club members began to appear. They were in groups, couples, or singles, of all ages, and all female. The fun was certainly about to begin for them!

The regular dancers went out first as the audience expected them. They danced and peeled down to nothing, although some of them stayed up on the stage without circulating out amongst the audience. The straight guys mostly moved around among the patrons and received massages, com numbers, and better tips.

Then it was Bryan's turn, and he was announced as the new treat in store for them that evening. The club members were already aroused and stimulated by the other naked males' bodies they had seen. Several of them were kissing and fondling the nude dancers, and a few even had some of their clothing undone. Some started rubbing their breasts and bodies up against the naked men, and all of them were sighing, applauding, and cheering the action.

The patrons were of all generations, young, middle aged, and elderly. They were from many different planets and species groups. Most were humanoid, and all of them were most definitely female.

The music started and Bryan began to move. He looked at them and smiled at them, and he could feel the lust in their eyes as they watched his every movement. He really wanted to do a good job for them, and so he did. Bryan enjoyed pleasing others with them viewing his body, and this was an excellent way for him to achieve this need.

Bryan got rid of his shoes and socks, and then he moved to the tables and had one female in her early forties unbutton his shirt. Another thirties one pulled it off and they both began to run their hands on his naked chest and back. Then he jumped up on a table and undid his tight pants. Quickly two more patrons grabbed the legs and pulled them off of him.

He went onto another table and felt their hands reaching up to rub his legs and butt cheeks. Several hands began to slowly take hold of his tight briefs bottoms and pull them down. He was wearing only his G-string once again. The audience gasped and screamed as Bryan danced onto other tables.

They began stuffing credit receipts in his string, and rubbing and massaging his body. One grabbed his head to tongue kiss his mouth, and another middle aged female took hold of his frontal bulge to squeeze it gently for him. Then Bryan moved back onto the stage for his finale.

The music continued its heavy beat, and Bryan pulled down his G-string. They applauded and cheered as he spun around and he got fully aroused. They could all see that Bryan was really well built, for a Terran. He moved to the edge of the stage and a few of them moved up to him. One with six hands began to caress his bare behind, and another one with two mouths began kissing him all over. It was absolutely fantastic!

One female and licked her lips and smiled up at him. The rest of the audience cheered and screamed as she did it. Bryan was then completely drained, exhausted, and vulnerable as he stood there on the stage, naked and finished, for everyone there to view. He smiled and waved goodbye to them, and he realized that it had been the super thrill of a lifetime to achieve such a thing as he had just done.

Bryan got paid a nice bonus from the owner, and he also went home with a lot of extra credits in the tips that he'd received. It had really been quite a day!

Soon after Bryan's images were displayed all over Robyna's place. He also got some calls from other female holographers to pose for them as well. Whenever he could he began visiting the nudist clubs in the area, and also going to the nearby nude beaches. He would find the best sections and strip to Solar Star ray bathe naked.

He also began working out and lifting weights more to keep his body in perfect shape. The females always fully appreciated his Terran muscles and solid tan, and he really enjoyed them looking at him.

But very soon after Bryan no longer went anywhere alone. Robyna began to make herself available to accompany him to his favorite places. She Solar Star ray bathed and swam nude with him, and her fit and trim body looked good enough to pass for a female's a full decade younger. She also began to visit the entertainment place where Bryan danced, and she screamed even louder than the other females there for his strip performances. She'd always try to be the one who pulled off his final G-string item.

Robyna finally invited Bryan to come and live with her, and he eagerly jumped at the chance to move in. She gave him his own room, but also always invited him to spend each and every night with her in her big double bed. She slept warm and nude beside him, and he gave her body rubs and tongue kisses constantly.

Robyna gave Bryan a fantastic quarter of a century birthday party, and she had many friends and faculty come. Jynna the lovely female model was there too, and they all had a good time. Soon after they were all naked and enjoying themselves in the sonic hot tub, and the heated sonic pool. Bryan got massages and body rubs from the many beautiful older naked females, and he loved the wonderful feeling of their hands on his body.

Everyone there admired his muscles and tan, and most of the other artists even asked him to pose for them as well. Soon they were all covered with lotions and oils of various kinds, according to their various species' capacities and desires. Then it was back to the pool or hot tub to get water wet again.

Bryan finished off the evening in the sonic sauna with a group of nude females, and he loved the way they all wanted to squeeze right up against him. He had a real life now! He truly was something special. Robyna always made him feel fully and completely appreciated, with warm caring and nurturing, and she always cooked him excellent meals. She was easily aroused and often initiated sex with him. They took sonic baths together, and always went to bed nude together. Bryan satisfied his physical lust inside of her warm and willing, never rejecting or refusing, beautiful body. Her two breasts stayed firm and full, her two nipples erect, and her multiple orgasms always real. Robyna was absolutely perfect!

She was completely unlike any of the younger and sillier humanoid females he'd fooled around with before. She was the perfect sex partner, and he never failed to enjoy entering and climaxing his seminality in her. A lustful young male's dream female come true! And both of them Terrans,

too.

But Robyna quickly became more than just a mere intercourse female. Bryan immediately realized that she provided him with more than adequate amounts of emotional care, concern, and affection. He had never received this from any younger female before. The annoying, aggravating, demanding, irritating, and immature females his own age. Robyna made him feel fully achieving and accomplished, appreciated and successful, and, especially, loved.

Bryan had seldom been given any genuine caring or nurturing by his mother as a child, and perhaps he made up for it now. He gave Robyna true security and an energetically virile male in her life, aspects which she had lacked for a long, long, time. She was indeed envied by the other females around there, and especially by the far too many ones without any males of their own.

Bryan was successful and contented in his new existence as an art student, model, performer, and entertainer. He made a good living doing what he really liked doing best. He was happy and glad to stay in the exciting and glamorous life of the academic and entertainment lifestyle. He got to develop his talents and meet many new and interesting beings from all over the Galaxy, and especially very beautiful and sensual humanoid females.

And Bryan was kept very busy with private strip dance and nude modeling sessions for many of these females. Robyna helped him manage and schedule his times, and he became a well known local celebrity among the artists' community, with hologram images of him being so prominently displayed in Robyna's dwelling unit. And he remained much better off from then on.

Eventually he was even able to begin selling his own artworks throughout The Colony, and he lived a life of inner peace and contentment. His activities and creations were all approved by The Imperium, and he certainly made sure that they stayed that way. The room that Robyna gave him became his own perfect art workshop, and he produced works of increasingly better quality much faster than was normal for most artists.

Bryan had been stimulated and motivated enough, and certainly brave enough, to go for exactly what he most wanted most out of life. Success in selling himself and his personal abilities. This was really the way things should be for everyone else, and they certainly could be for everyone else, if only they would just be tried.

12