Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,853 Followers

Harry felt scared because he realised that Anna was the only woman left in the room.

She was asked to join them for a drink and did so but Harry saw she had had more than enough. Told to sit next to the boss man she was flanked by a man of wide proportions. The talk was pleasant and boss man asked her about her life and likes. It became a little more direct and blatant making Anna resort to her usual giggling and laughter. She was like the little naïve housewife again but Harry saw something else in her eyes.

He could see how the danger and tension and sexuality was arousing and exciting her. Here were three men who would most probably make sure they got what they wanted and they seemed to be building up to wanting her! She had obliged everyone else tonight so how could she refuse them? Now she was blushing and looking coy when they told her she had nice tits and amazing legs. It was different now the room was quiet and everyone was watching and listening. Lots of men stood around their table, all in earshot and interested in what the boss man was saying.

Harry sat nearby resigned to accept what fate would dish out and take the consequences of their actions. Their game had led them here and this was the extreme result of their playing with fire.

"So now I've more time Anna let me take a closer look at those tits of yours."

The request took her by surprise and she drew in a breath before her cheeks glowed red. She protested and went shy looking at the ground. The man laughed and told her again he wanted a better look.

"But everyone's watching!" she reasoned, "And you've turned the lights up!"

"Shall I get Jake there to help you?" he asked pointing to the man on her left.

Anna knew what he was threatening and she shivered trying to keep the smile on her face. Reluctantly she began to unbutton her top and having done so held the two halves open for his inspection.

"Nice!" he said, then reaching forward he pulled her left breast from its cup and teased her nipple. All watched with baited breath as Anna's bra was eventually unfastened and her tits came out on show to everyone.

"Stand up Anna!" he ordered, "I just love to see stockings on a pair of fine legs."

He hauled up her skirt and made a meal out of touching and waxing lyrical about her body and how juicy her cunt felt. She was mortified when his fingers went inside her and he faced her toward all the watching men.

"Come on guys!" show her a cock or two and lets see if she gets even wetter. Give her something to turn her on."

Some of the less bashful ones did and soon Anna was stood being fingered while several men in front of her masturbated.

"Take your skirt off Anna," said the man calmly.

Anna shook as she fumbled with her button, then she felt the garment fall to the floor. To hoots of approval Anna was then sat on the boss man's knee facing her audience. He ran hands up and down her leg then whispered loudly in her ear so everyone else could hear.

"I believe you are good with your mouth Anna. So we'll see if that's true as we watch you perform on Jake."

There was going to be a sex show and Anna was the star. Jake was not a shy man and grunted as he quickly removed his trousers. He was a big man in every way and Anna's eyes widened when she saw his weapon.

"Would you prefer that inside your pussy Anna?" asked the man laughing.

Anna giggled.

Boss man was also good – with his fingers. Anna made some agreeable noises and as Jake stood in front of her she didn't need to wait for instructions on what to do next. Reaching out with both her hands she took hold of the hard cock and directed it toward her already open mouth. The crowd showed their approval and cheered loudly.

Jake gave her nipples some rough treatment while boss man worked hard with his fingers.

"You like that Anna?" he asked at one point.

"Ummm!" she murmured as she greedily sucked on the cock.

"Make him 'cum' baby let everyone see it go into your mouth!"

Harry watched this whore, this slut, who was his wife, do just that. Happily she held her mouth open and let the men see how the white sperm splashed on her tongue. Harry even heard her giggles in the midst of it all and saw her hips work against boss man's fingers. Anna, he observed, was very much turned on.

"Now I'm going to give you a good fucking Anna!" announced the boss, "Take your panties off."

Harry felt that sickening surrealism once again as he watched his wife simply obey the man while at the same time laugh and smile and giggle as though nothing was amiss. With a happy face, that nevertheless had lust in the eyes, she lay back as requested on the table top and lifted her legs high and wide opening her pussy for all to see.

"How many times has this cunt been fucked tonight Anna?" asked the man lewdly.

"Three," she answered.

Harry felt even more sickened, only once had he seen her being fucked!

"Good to see you're enjoying it all Harry!" said a voice behind him.

Now it was time for Harry to show some honesty. He followed the man's gaze and had to finally admit that under the table his hand was busily pulling on his very stiff penis. Harry had sat very quiet; too scared to admit just how much pleasure he himself had received from this unusual nights events. So his wife had been fucked two more times than he knew about? It didn't matter – she would tell him about it later if he asked her.

Lots of men were wanking as they watched Anna who now had her legs held apart by other men was about to reach her orgasm. Her giggles and laughter now took on an almost manic nature and Harry saw how her eyes had glazed over. The man was happy for his wife – and happy to be able to witness the sexual event.

Maybe, if she really liked tonight...they could do it again sometime! Maybe they would be invited back.

Quin
Quin
1,853 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She firmly believes that every good, faithful, middle-class, suburban wife needs to have this type of experience at least once in her life. And preferably right in front of her husband.

This was like a good French film noir movie from the 1940s. It contained the possibility of extreme sexual pleasure and/or abrupt violence. It was tense, tight and coiled like a rattlesnake ready to strike. American readers would be more likely to compare it to a Quintan Tarantino movie – dark, brooding, menacing, with an occasional shard of light filtering in.

In those types of movies the protagonists generally share a dark secret which, they don’t fully understand. That motivates their actions, but often the partners are not in sync as they are driven forward by this secret. Their actions can be kind of jerky, or uneven, as they learn to embrace that secret.

In your story the married couple had their joint fantasy. But both of them also had their own separate versions, which they acted upon unevenly, as the scene developed. That created a wonderful tension between the two of them, and even a tension with, and within, the group of men.

Also, the men just took their time with the wife and that created an incredible amount of suspense in your story. The men quicky understood what they had on their hands: a wife that would do a gang bang and a husband who would allow it. However, the group of were like well experienced professionals, they didn’t need to force anything, they just let the husband-wife team unravel right in front of them.

A few times the husband and wife unwittingly worked at cross purposes to each other. That added a tragic element as the wife’s marital fidelity was on the line.

The club was edgy, dark, and seedy. The wife was naïve and giggly. The husband was indecisive and unsure of himself. The group of men were skilled wife hunters. They knew how to separate their prey from it’s protector. Then, they moved in for the kill…her pussy.

As the story unfolded, the protagonists (husband and wife) discovered who they really were, not who they thought they were. The wife wanted much more than just flirting, she wanted to be an actual slut. The husband wanted, needed or allowed himself to be emasculated and ‘found out’ what a needy wanker he was his wife took on all comers.

The other thugs coaching the husband along, and even threatening to restrain him if necessary was very hot. The men’s dancing, flattering, and showering attention of the wife was skillful. Outright rape or even heavy coercion is not that sexy. However, your story walked that fine line of ‘consensual coercion’ which made it incredibly erotic.

My wife and I found ourselves in a somewhat similar situation, at a super bowl party in the house of some wealthy friends. The basement had a wall-to-wall TV screen, there were eight large couches for us men to set on, and our wives/girlfriends had agreed to be the cocktail waitresses serving us. Of course it evolved into us tipping them generously when they sat on our laps, let us fondle them, and flirt. The girls made a friendly competition out of it.

When the game ended, the girls counted up their tips, and my wife won. People began to leave, and then it was just my wife and six of us guys. She began stripping for tips, and when I objected she accused me of having cold feet on our mutual fantasy.

She took on six guys that night and our fantasy became a reality. One guy ran out and bought some extra Viagra, so, they kept on her for nearly four hours. She orgasmed constantly, was both covered in cum, and full of cum. It was leaking out on her thighs when they finally stood her up on her feet.

Every good wife; every middle-class, suburban couple needs to do a scene like this at least once in their lives. My wife is almost insistent about that. She has gotten several of her married girlfriends to convince their husbands to let them do this.

Soccer moms, PTA moms, Sunday school teacher moms, and MILFs definitely need this type of experience to grow into their full sexual potential. A wife can learn a lot about herself in a very short time when she is flat on her back with a group of men pumping cum into her.

Husbands need to watch their wives doing this. It helps them realize that all husbands are voguers, potential pimps and wankers - at the thought of their wives getting banged by other men. We need to feel the shame of seeing our wives totally satisfied sexually by Alphas. This type of experience will totally redefine a marriage.

Every wife should say to her husband what Anna said to Harry, “"I know," she said quietly.

"Then you don't mind – you want to stay and let them maul you?"

Almost imperceptibly Anna's reply came and left Harry numb.

"It's fun – exciting."

I remember the first time my wife told me that. It was both heartbreaking and exciting, within half an hour she was taking on all cummers.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

Quite infantile - it appears everyone in the story is in need of adult supervision. And the husband desperately needs to find a real set of balls. But seriously, what kind of man would want to continue being married to a slut cunt whore like that??? Divorce the sewer skank, and you can still keep watching her - she's not going to change, and you don't have to keep supporting her or be embarrassed and humiliated by her conduct. Either that, or start pimping her out - make some money on her lascivious and wanton, depraved sexuality! Somebody certainly will!!! No one is ever gonna marry a prolapsed, diseased, superating skag like her; ever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!!

I would love to hear further adventures of this hottie. Maybe her next trip to the bar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thumb up

That is one of the best!!!!! Liked it very much.

Regards storyfan

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
I Like it

Great ending, great read.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Party Surprise Husband gets hooked watching wife.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories