Exhibition Fantasy

Story Info
A fantasy played out with CD Lover.
1.2k words
4.47
52.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are away at the exhibition we are attenting for work and we have had a few drinks throughout the evening with the others. The excited tension between us has got progressively stronger as the nights gone on, we both hardly wait for what we know is coming.

We all start to head off for bed and we go to our respective rooms as to not make it too obvious with the plan for you to come over to mine in around ten minutes. I use the time wisely setting up the room and getting changed into my outfit, a black satin strapless bustier, black satin thong, black stockings on suspenders and 4" heels.

The door knocks and I let you in, you are a little surprised by what you see I've done to the room. On the bed there is a selection of toys and lubricant, and a video camera set up in the corner. You start to say something but I silence you with a kiss. I tell you that for the time being you are not to say a word but to do exactly what I tell you to.

I then hand you a bag and guide you into the bathroom and shut the door behind us. I tell you to open up the bag and take out the contents while I turn on the shower. Out of the bag you take out some shower body scrub, a fresh razor and body lotion. I tell you to get yourself ready while I watch.

Clean and freshly shaven everywhere, and quite obviously turned on, I tell you to rub the lotion all over your body. I can't resist helping with this so take some or the lotion and rub it all over your hard cock before leading you back into the bedroom.

I hand you another bag now and order you to remove the contents and lay them out next to the other items on the bed. Silently you do it, this time it consists of lingerie I have bought for you. Once it is all laid out I lie on the bed and tell you to dress slowly for me, pointing out each item in the order I want you to put them on.

I start with a red satin thong your cock bulging against the silky material; I so want to touch it but not yet. Next matching red cami top that you pull slowly over your head and down over your body I can tell your excited by how erect your nipples are and I know how good the satin must feel against them.

Thigh highs are next and you roll each one up over your smooth legs. This is making me so damp I can't help but slip my hand between my legs. I love to see you dressed up like this and how excited that it gets you. I have never seen your cock as big as it is now.

I tell you now to put on the last items of clothing, a pair of black satin gloves that right up over your elbows and some shoes with stiletto heels, then I order you to stand at the end of the bed.

I tell you now that I want you to touch yourself through your lingerie stroking your cock through the satin material of your thong and I want you to tell me how good it feels. I'm kneeling now in the centre of the bed legs slightly apart massaging my clit. The more I do this while watching you pleasure yourself the wetter I get until I am dripping into my thong.

I lean forward now until I'm on all fours I'm quite close to you and I can smell the body lotion you've applied but were not touching. I pick up one of the vibrators and push it into my hole; it goes in without resistance, as I'm so wet.

I tell you to start wanking, and I move closer because if you cum I want to be there to catch it. All the time I'm moving the vibrator in and out thrusting right in before pulling almost out so I get the full effect.

The combination of the vibration in my pussy and watching you wank in my face is too much and I start to cum, juices squirt down my thighs and just as my body convulses for the last time you shoot cum into my face and mouth.

I take some of the cum from my face and move round behind you now. I order you to lean over the bed and tell you what a dirty little slut you are and how I'm going to punish you for enjoying yourself too much! I make you take a large sniff of the poppers that are on the bed and then use your cum to lubricate your ass.

You're bent over so I have great access but I start off slowly with one finger first then two then three loosening you up, I add some baby oil and manage four fingers. You're open now and very receptive so I take one of the dildos from the bed and push it inside of you, slowly first then harder and harder. I can see that you love this feeling as you have gone rock hard again and you are beginning to stroke your self. I knock your hand away and reach round and continue for you, dildo in one hand entering you hard, and your cock in my other hand wanking you.

You don't last long, as I knew you wouldn't and you send cum flying everywhere over the bed, yourself and all over your new lingerie, which has now turned a much deeper shade of red due to all the juices. This excites me more because it gives me another excuse to tell you off and make you do my bidding.

So I move back onto the bed now and tell you to lick my cunt until it's dripping. I tell you to put your tongue inside of me to taste me fully, to push it in and out so you're fucking my pussy with your tongue, while I stimulate my clit. Once I'm completely wet there I tell you to oil my ass and finger fuck me.

I can see your getting hard again you must like being told what a dirty bitch you are and being ordered around. Seeing your hard cock in that thong is really turning me on as well

I hand you a toy and tell you to put it in to my arse, then I raise my legs high and order you to fuck me. You plunge into me and as you go deeper into my pussy you push the toy deeper into my ass making me scream with pleasure. I wrap my legs around your neck and you can feel the smooth nylon of my stocking as you thrust into me. I keep telling you what a slut you are and to fuck me harder. It gets frantic then with our body slapping together faster and faster until I feel you tense and then explode inside of me, as you do I let go and have the best orgasm I've ever had as we collapse together onto the bed.

When we have finally caught our breath I get up from the bed and get the camera, that has been running the whole time, a couple of glasses of wine and some ciggies and we watch it back before falling asleep still wearing our sodden lingerie.

xxxx