Exhibitionism

Story Info
Seduced in public.
4.3k words
4.37
51.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

There were three of us on the overnight hike. Myself, I'm Terri, Violet, known as Vi, and Marie. Actually, Violet's real name is Petunia but Marie once told her she was more a shrinking Violet than a Petunia, and we sort of grew accustomed to calling her that. She didn't mind. She says the name Petunia always made her think of Petunia Pig, and she hated that name.

We were an odd trio. All of us have different personalities and it's rather strange how we grew up to be best friends. The only thing we really had in common was our love of the outdoors and activities such as hiking.

This particular hike we were going up a mountain trail to a lookout point and camping there overnight, hiking back down the next day. We had a fine day for it and we made good time, finally landing up in the camping areas late in the afternoon. On standard weekends, such as this one, there are seldom many campers, most people not bothering for just a single night's stay, preferring to turn around and hike back down. Accordingly we had our choice of campsites and found one where we had a really excellent view.

The lookout point provided barbecue facilities so after we'd pitched our tents we cooked ourselves some dinner and made some coffee. It was while we were having the coffee that we had a visitor. A park ranger came wandering by, checking up on the few people who had stayed - just us in this instance.

Now the park ranger was quite a honey. Tall, dark, and pleasantly ugly. I kid you not. His was not a face that you would use to scare children but I could see him playing the part of the villain in a movie and getting cheerfully booed. For all that he was a very nice man, bright and cheerful and talkative.

It turned out that he also had a kinky side. This was demonstrated after he'd finished his coffee. He put his mug down and then looked at the three of us speculatively.

"So," he said. "Are any of you exhibitionists?"

We looked rather blankly at him wondering what he meant. Marie voiced it for all of us.

"What?" she asked.

"Exhibitionists," he repeated. "You know, like to have sex where other people can see them. I'm one myself and I was hoping that one of you might like to put on a bit of a display with me while your friends watched."

We each seemed to have different reactions. Marie bridled instantly.

"You have got to be kidding," she said. "I wouldn't dream of doing anything like that."

Vi didn't say anything but she looked extremely thoughtful, as though considering the notion. Not that it would go anywhere with her. We didn't call her a shrinking Violet because of her outgoing nature.

I couldn't help noticing that he was looking directly at me, interest plain in his eyes. Now I wasn't a shrinking Violet and neither was I a virgin. I'd have been astounded in any of us were virginal and that included Vi. One thing I'd never done was have sex where someone other than my partner could see me, and even then it was usually in the dark. To have sex with someone I didn't know, out in the open, during the day, with Vi and Marie watching? It didn't bear thinking about.

So why was I thinking about it and wondering what it would be like. I mean, he really was a very big man, and I like big men. Especially if they're big in specific areas. The ranger looked as if he would be, assuming everything was proportionate. Still, I kept my big mouth shut.

"So what happens when we all turn you down?" demanded Marie, sounding just very slightly nervous. I could see what would concern her. We were rather alone up here and he was a very big man.

"If you all turn me down I'll twirl my moustache, shout 'curses, foiled again', and go stomping off into the night. You needn't worry, anyway. I've already crossed you off my mental list. Your very attitude says prude. I'm just giving the other young ladies a chance to say yay or nay."

"You don't have a moustache," Vi pointed out.

"I'll grow one," was the prompt reply. "Are you saying yes so that I won't have to?"

"Me?" she said with a squeak. "You want me to. . ." Her voice broke off.

"Oh, I couldn't. Really I couldn't," she mumbled.

Not a refusal, I noted, but more of a reluctance. Then I found I could feel his eyes looking directly at me again.

"Looks like it's up to you, Blondie," he said and his voice was so enticing. "Why don't you come over here and we can get acquainted?"

Me! He was seriously thinking that I'd walk over there and let him fuck me with the others watching. What did he think I was? What did I think I was? I was so horribly tempted.

"It will make a good story when you're eighty and giving life advice to your great grandchildren," he told me. "Why not live dangerously."

I looked over at Vi and Marie. Marie's face was expressionless but Vi was looking at me with open curiosity. She bit her lip and looked away, but I knew she was giggling, wondering if I'd dare.

God help me, I dared.

I found myself rising and moving towards him while a little voice screamed, "No, you idiot." The trouble was that the little voice was being drowned out by another voice saying, "Hey, this will be fun." That second little voice was being backed up by a pool of heat that seemed to burgeoning within my groin.

His eyes just seemed to draw me to him and then he was backing me up to the table next to the barbecue. I found myself leaning back against it, my hands behind me, taking my weight. Without dropping eye contact he reached for my shorts and undid them, sliding them and my panties down. With that done my top was pushed up over my breasts, together with my bra, leaving me effectively naked.

His hands ran over me, squeezing my breasts gently and then moving down across my tummy, across my mons, plucking at my curls, and then one of them dipped between my legs, seeking a more intimate touch. He found it, too, stroking and teasing, easing my lips apart and slipping a finger between them.

I was expecting him to take me like that, leaning back, but he had other plans. Turning me around he had me bending over the table, his hand capturing my mound again, continuing to rub it. I looked at him over my shoulder, my face asking, "What are you doing?" He winked at me.

"It's for your friends," he told me softly. "They'll have a much better view of my cock plunging into you like this. Pressed up against you face to face they'd only see us rocking together. This way they'll be able to see you're being well and truly fucked. Are you wanting to back out now?"

There was the most blatant challenge in his voice, daring me to cry off. It got my back up. No way was I crying off at this stage. His cock was pressing against me and I caught on to the fact that that was why he challenged me. Without his challenging my nerve I may well have panicked and backed out. A bit late now, with his cock already starting its journey.

He moved slowly and carefully for that initial entry, making sure I was ready to receive him. I suspected that slow and careful wasn't going to last very long. I couldn't have been more right. I could feel his groin nestled against my bottom, his cock deep inside me. His arms came around me, hands seeking and closing over my breasts. That's the point at which slow and careful stopped.

He pulled quickly back and slammed home again, moving with such sudden determination I didn't get a chance to push to meet him, which would have been the polite thing to do. The next thrust I was ready, pushing towards him almost before he stopped pulling back, resulting in me being nicely positioned to assist with his next eager thrust.

It went on like that for a few minutes, him giving me his best and me having to work hard to keep up with him. Finally I seemed to be moving in a proper rhythm, my reactions now almost automatic. Having a clear head for a moment I found myself wondering about Vi and Marie and I darted a glance towards them.

Marie was still acting the prude, pointedly looking elsewhere, or appearing to be. We were still in her peripheral vision, I just knew it, and she was watching. Vi, on the other hand, was watching us with a sort of horrified fascination. She seemed to be quivering slightly, jerking in time to the way the Ranger was thrusting into me. I don't think she could have looked away if she tried.

That was all I had time to see. When a great big cock is bumping hard up against you it does have this way of attracting your attention and holding it. I was gasping in earnest now. Pleasure was coursing through my veins, heating them up with every thrust. I was flying and I didn't think I could take too much more of this. The way I was feeling I was going to climax, and if the Ranger wasn't ready then bad luck to him, some things can't be stopped.

Well, I suppose they can be stopped, but who would be so cruel as to do so? Not me and not the Ranger. He just seemed to be bouncing against me harder than ever, and I totally lost it. I wailed and climaxed, shaking under the force of it, wondering if I was going to live through it. Then I was sagging over the table, panting, spent, feeling him withdraw. It was odd. I don't think I felt him climax. What went wrong, I wondered.

- - -

I had been watching the Ranger taking Terri, not fully comprehending what was going on. Well, yes, I did, but I just couldn't believe it. The Ranger, a virtual stranger, was fucking her right there in front of us and she was letting him. Letting him, hell. She was cooperating with great enthusiasm. The way they were standing I could actually see his cock plunging into her.

I felt so naïve. I was probably the least experienced of the three of us. I'm rather shy and don't get many boyfriends. Now I was watching one of my best friends being royally fucked right out in the open and my mind was saying this isn't happening. But it was. And the way Terri was screaming right now I'd say that they've finished because she's climaxing like nobody's business.

Terri slumped forward over the table and the Ranger pulled out, his cock still sticking a mile out in front of him. He turned and looked over at us. First he looked at Marie and shook his head, and then he turned to watch me, nodding thoughtfully, as if he'd made a decision.

He came strolling over to me, cock erect and gently swaying as he walked.

"Your friend couldn't last the distance," he told me. "I need someone to help me finish off."

"What are you looking at me for," I gasped.

"Hey, leave her alone," Marie chimed in.

"I'm not talking to you," he told Marie. "You've already said no. This lovely young thing hasn't."

He turned back to me and I could swear his eyes were glowing. I couldn't look away from them.

"What I'm going to do is ease you up onto your hands and knees," he told me. "Then it's panties down and I take up from where I just left off. I won't hurt you. You can see that I didn't hurt your friend. OK?"

"Wh-why me?"

"Why not you? You're lovely and your other friend is too much of a prude. If I approached her like this she'd probably faint and I'd miss out. You, on the other hand, seem to appreciate what I've got."

Oh my god. I hadn't been looking at his thing, had I? Closing my eyes for a moment I could still see it, standing proudly tall. It appeared I must have been looking at it.

I open my eyes again and found I'd missed an important moment. The Ranger had stepped closer to me and his hand was pressing against my back, coaxing me from my current kneeling position so that I'd lean forward and be on my hands and knees. I looked at him rather wildly, wondering what on earth I should be doing.

"Oh, Lord, he's going to do it. What do I do?" I gasped out.

"Tell him no," snapped Marie. "He won't touch you if you say no."

"Do what you want to do," called Terri. I looked up and she was once again taking an interest in what was going on in the world. A great deal of interest from the way she was watching me.

I flicked a glance over my shoulder to see him kneeling behind me. Now that his erection was close to my pussy it seemed to have doubled in size.

"What happens if I say no?" I asked. I looked over at Marie. "If I say no he's going to be in pain. Look how swollen he is."

"That doesn't hurt them," Marie said irritably. "It's normal. What makes you think it hurts them?"

"That's what I was told," I said defensively. My boyfriend always claimed it hurt and I needed to help him out. So what will happen if I say no?"

"He'll leave you alone," Marie snapped.

"He'll probably take me a second time," Terri pointed out.

"Both of those," said the Ranger softly. "Are you really going to leave me in pain or make your friend take me again?"

I'd been so distracted by trying to decide what to do I hadn't really noticed my panties going down. This was brought to my attention when I found a big fat cock suddenly pressing against my pussy.

"Better make your mind up fast," the Ranger told me and I was turning my head from Marie to Terri and back and trying to decide what I should do. Well, I knew what I should do and that was say no, nice and loud so that there was no mistake. And I was going to, I decided. I wasn't going to let him do this to me. I took a big breath and then lost it abruptly with a shocked little squeal as I ran out of time and into cock. The Ranger had given a little push and his cock had just surged into me, driving in nice and deep. I hadn't known I was so ready for him.

"I was going to say no," I hissed at him, not wanting the others to hear.

"Well it's a bit bloody late to tell me that now, isn't it?" he whispered back. "If you check you'll find I'm already cock deep inside you. You might as well go with it."

"But you can't if I say no," I quickly pointed out.

"But you haven't said no, have you? Why don't you take a few minutes to decide? While you're considering the matter I'll do this."

Oh my god. 'This' seemed to be his cock running rampart within me. He was pulling back and driving home strongly and I found myself lifting my hips and pushing back to meet him. I sighed. The word no wasn't going to make any difference now, I just knew it.

Now that I had no real choice in the matter I decided that my best bet was to put my best foot forward. Or at least, to make sure I met his cock in a timely fashion when it came charging into me. I saw how Terri had done and I was damned if I was going to let her show me up.

He thrust and I humped my bum, pushing to meet him. We then repeated this five thousand times. That's what it felt like to me. No matter how high and hard I humped, his cock was right there, ready for another thrust. This man was obviously quite practised at what he was doing.

He went on and on, while I struggled hard to keep up with him. The swine was wearing me out. I was gasping and panting, working harder than the hike, trying to keep up with him. The hike, we take our time. This was a flat out sprint except, unlike a sprint race, it wasn't ending.

I was on fire. My blood was boiling in my veins and I could swear I could taste blood in my mouth I was being pummelled so hard. This is not to say I found the experience distasteful. On the contrary, I found it wildly exciting. I hadn't known a man could take me this energetically but, now that it was happening, I was managing to cope with it. Full marks to me, I thought.

I was panting and gasping but still going when I felt a change to his rhythm. I knew exactly what that meant and I was ready for him. God, was I ready. He came in hard and fast and blew his cork while at the same time I blew my lid, having a most satisfactory climax.

I was ready to just ooze down onto the ground afterwards, but I was feeling quite chuffed. Not only had I got myself a decent climax but I'd stayed with him right to the end, which was more than Terri managed. Not that I'd be so crass as to point that out. I just relaxed, feeling smug.

- - -

I could NOT believe what those two girls had done. Blatant exhibitionism. If asked if they'd ever do such a thing I'd have given an unreserved categorical NO. Well, with Vi, I would have. With Terri I might have hedged a bit but I've always considered her a bit of a tart. But to have sex with that man right in front of us!

Vi I suppose I could excuse. She just didn't have the decisiveness required to say no and by the time she made up her mind that stupid Ranger would already had had her panties down and his cock up. She was just outclassed by a rapacious man. Terri didn't have that excuse.

What really got to me were the smug looks they exchanged, as though they'd done something clever. They hadn't. Still, I hadn't taken part and so I kept my mouth shut. I could have taken the moral high ground and had a go at them but what would that have achieved? Nothing but hurt feelings. So like I said, I kept my mouth shut.

The Ranger had shot through without trying anything with me. He knew just what would have happened if he had. I pointedly ignored the others when they started whispering between themselves, undoubtedly exchanging details.

It was getting late and I urged the girls to retire. Seeing we each has small one-person tents they'd have to stop reminiscing once they were in their sleeping bags. I certainly didn't want to hear any gory details.

We went to bed and we all went to sleep. From the delicate little snores coming from the other tents Terri and Vi must have fallen asleep as soon as they lay down. After the amount of exercise they'd had, what with the hike and the rest, I wasn't surprised. Truth is, I fell asleep almost as fast.

I woke up much earlier than expected. It was still the middle of the night, even if a bright full moon was casting a lot of light. I didn't think it was the moonlight or the night noises that had awoken me. It was more probably the fact that a big male hand was caressing my breast.

I find it uncomfortable sleeping in my clothes, especially when I've got a bra on. When camping, I always shed my slacks and bra when I go to bed, sleeping in panties and t-shirt. Now I was in a position where someone had unzipped my sleeping bag and stuck their great paw up my t-shirt and glommed hold of my breast.

I opened my mouth to scream and wake the others but another big hand covered my mouth.

"Sh. Stay quiet," said a voice I recognised. "You don't want to wake the others."

It was that blasted Ranger back again.

"What the hell do you think you're playing at?" I demanded. "Why wouldn't I want to wake the others?"

The hand that had been playing with my breast dropped down and slipped under my panties, closing over my more personal parts. At the same time he was pushing my t-shirt higher so my breasts were exposed.

"I'm seducing you," he said calmly. "You don't want to wake the others because they'll insist on watching while I take you and you indicated earlier that you weren't into exhibitionism. So just relax and try not to scream your pleasure too loudly."

"It's not a case of not being an exhibitionist," I snarled at him (quietly, of course). "It's a case of not wanting to have sex with an arrogant twit who seems to think he's god's gift to women."

"That's only because you haven't tasted the delights I will bring you," he said calmly, pulling my panties down. I was now effectively naked.

"Let me go or I will scream," I said speaking slowly and distinctly.

"Scream if you insist," he said, "but by the time your friends wake up and get their act together you will find my cock is inside you. Do you really want them watching you get taken?"

I was going to say that he wouldn't dare but I'd have been kidding myself. I could already feel his cock probing at my pussy, looking for the right place to attack. Then his hand was parting my lips and his cock knew exactly where to go and dived forward.

I gave a small yelp and tried to scratch at his face but he laughed and caught my wrists, quickly pinning my arms to the sides. He was still laughing softly as he pushed into me, moving slowly but surely along my passage. It seemed to me that minutes passed while he pressed home, taking his own sweet time and making sure that he was comfortable with what he was doing. OK, it is possible that he was also trying to make sure that I was comfortable with what was happening but I don't want to give him the credit for that.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers
12