Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

Now I had seen how he had pounded away at Terri and Vi and I could be excused for expecting more of the same. It didn't happen. It appeared his exhibitionist streak had one style while his private passions had a different one. He certainly started thrusting into me, but slowly. He pulled slowly back and returned just as slowly, gently encouraging me to move with him.

Quite frankly I didn't want to move with him. He'd just take it as encouragement. Unfortunately my body had other ideas and I found myself pressing gently up to meet him as he took me. Now that I was moving in rhythm with him I naturally expected him to pick up the pace and settle down to fucking me good and proper. Rotten swine didn't do that.

He maintained that slow and easy pace, our bodies just moving gently together and parting, and each slow easy thrust was sending little prickles of excitement flowing through me. The excitement was accumulative, too. Each new wave of gentle pleasure just added to the one before, becoming more and more intense as time passed.

I was starting to slowly toss my head from side to side, wanting him to do something, anything, to end this sweet torture. I had to jam my hand in my mouth to stop myself moaning. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. I could tell from the way he was smiling at me. There was a real 'I told you so' edge to his smile.

I have no idea how long the rotten man tormented me like that. It felt like the whole night was passing. Eventually he seemed to tire of his game, or maybe he just couldn't stand the strain any longer. He finally started to speed up and it wasn't long before we had a pretty good pace going. Even then he held it just below the point I wanted, holding me hovering on the edge of a climax and unable to quite reach it.

For a while I thought I might just climax despite his holding back, but then he decided enough was enough. He suddenly banged home hard and fast, deliberately pushing me over the edge while he spurted into me, flooding me with his seed.

I was just lying on the sleeping bag, breathing hard. He'd pulled out and was tidying his clothes.

"There you go," he said. "That'll help you get a good night's sleep."

With that he turned and faded into the night. I had no choice. I was exhausted, physically and emotionally. I promised to myself to never let Terri and Vi know what had happened and just faded back into sleep.

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers
12