Exhibitionism Discovered Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds my body erupted and I almost blacked out from pleasure. I started shouting out.

"SVEN FUCK ME!! OHHHHHHHHH SHIT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," escaped from my lips as I shuddered and shuddered from the waves of pleasure arching through me.

Clearly my huge orgasm triggered the other guys, as I heard each of them exclaim as they shot their loads. Sven was the last to cum, and I felt his body go stiff just before he sent squirt after squirt of hot semen right into the depths of my pussy.

As we all slowly recovered from our sexual highs, Sven smiled at me. "I don't think you ever knew that you could get such huge sexual thrills in this way. Do you think you will do it again?"

"I don't know how you got me to do these things Sven, but it was incredibly exciting. In the past few days you have shown me a whole new world of sexual pleasure. I would find it hard to stop there."

After a while Sven suggested we head back to the cars. I had certainly had a fantastic afternoon, but was now ready to head back. Sven passed me my panties and shorts.

I found a few tissues to mop up the cum dripping from my pussy before I slipped my panties and shorts. I looked round for my bra and blouse, and found Sven holding them.

"You can have these back when we get to the car. We want to enjoy seeing you topless on the walk, and you can also enjoy the thrill of being semi-naked," Sven said, packing my clothes into his bag.

After the events of the past hour or so, it did not bother me being topless with these men. In fact I still found some excitement and pleasure in it, and actually really enjoyed the feeling of freedom and not being confined by clothing.

We set off back down the path we had come on. There was less sexual tension than when we had initially walked that path and so the conversation flowed quite freely. We were chatting so happily that it was a total surprise to suddenly come across another couple that joined from a side path. Both our party and the couple stopped and looked at each other. Instinctively I tried to cover my exposed breasts, but Pierre and Marc had been holding my hands on the walk and did not let go.

Both the man and woman's eyes quickly fell on my nudity. I blushed in embarrassment. Although I had just been totally naked with the three guys, I still felt very awkward being exposed to these total strangers. It actually made it worse that one of them was a woman.

"Well it looks like you've been having a good time!" said the man, who the introduced himself as Dave and his wife as Penny. Dave and Penny's eyes briefly looked at the other guys but kept reverting back to my tits again. I felt my nipples harden under their gaze, even though it felt a little odd being stared at by a woman.

Just to further my embarrassment, Sven thought it a good time to explain my situation. "Sally is really a bit of an exhibitionist, so she's enjoying being naked in the woods. It gives you quite a thrill doesn't it Sally?" he said straight at me.

As the others looked at me for an answer, my nipples hardened even more. I gave a sheepish smile in reply trying to avoid any eye contact.

"You certainly look sexy Sally. I bet these guys have enjoyed having you topless," Penny commented.

I looked at her and couldn't help noticing that her nipples were hardening as well. She must be imagining something erotic I thought to myself.

"Oh we enjoyed seeing much more of her than just her tits. The rest of her is very sexy as well, isn't she?" Sven said looking at Pierre and Marc with a mischievous smile. I did not know where to look, feeling very awkward at this discussion of my body and activities.

"Absolutely! We had a great time," Pierre replied ambiguously.

Then taking a lead from Sven, Pierre looked at Dave and Penny and added, "Would you like to see Sally naked? I am sure she is ready for another thrill by exposing herself."

"NO PIERRE!! We had our fun, but we do not know these people. I cannot get undressed for them," I shot out in shocked response to his suggestion.

"Besides which, I am sure it will be embarrassing for Penny," I added hoping to get some support from her.

All hope of support died instantly when Penny smiled widely and said to Pierre, "I think you should strip Sally completely and so we can see her pussy as well. I am sure Dave would like that."

It was quite evident from the growing bulge in Dave's trousers that he was getting turned on at the prospect of seeing me stripped naked. With a slight feeling of disbelief I again felt that thrill passing through me knowing that a man was getting horny just at the thought of seeing me naked. I looked at Penny again just hoping she would say that she was just joking. To my utter surprise she had a look of lust in her eyes, and her rock hard nipples were clearly visible through her top.

I was shocked that I could be proving to be an erotic thrill for a woman. That gave me a strange added thrill.

Sven decided to advance proceedings. He moved behind me and slid his hands up to cup my breasts. He knew that he would quickly get me very turned on this way, not only because of the pleasurable sensations that rippled through me, but also because of the erotic thrill of doing this in front of the others.

As I groaned in response to the sensations I was feeling, Sven asked me, "Do you want to get totally naked for these people? You will give them a real thrill as well?"

I just nodded as Sven tugged at my nipples. He looked at Penny, and said that since she had suggested getting me naked, that maybe she would want to strip me. Penny readily agreed, licking her lips as she approached me. Sven stepped back as Penny approached me.

"You look really horny Sally. Does that feel good?" she said as she caressed my breasts and tweaked my nipples. Another lustful groan from me told everybody the answer. I had never been touched sexually by another woman before and was surprised at how good it felt.

Penny slowly slid her hands down over my tummy and down to my crotch. She rubbed me through my shorts and smiled as I involuntarily eased my legs open slightly. One hand still caressing my crotch she used the other to undo my zipper. Then with a hand on either side she slid my shorts down to my ankles and got me to step out of them. Penny then eased her hand inside the elastic of my lacy panties and slid it over my trimmed mound till she touched my pussy lips.

"My oath you are wet Sally. You must be feeling incredibly horny," she commented as she proceeded to slip 2 fingers up my cunt. Another loud erotic moan from me let everybody know just how good it felt and how turned on I really was getting. In this sate I was still trying to get to terms with the fact that it was a woman doing this to me.

Penny quickly removed her hand, not allowing me any further stimulation.

"Time to expose you completely," she gloated as she slipped my panties off and made me step out of them.

"Open your legs so that we all can see your erotic parts properly," she instructed.

I felt a gush of moistness from my pussy as I obeyed her and saw the lustful eyes gazing at me. I just wanted to cum there and then.

Penny knew what I needed, but she wanted to do it her way. Slipping a hand between my legs and stroking my clit, she looked me in the eye as I shuddered.

"Have you ever had a woman make you cum before Sally?" she asked.

"No, I have never been with another woman at all," I replied feebly, more focused on the delightful feelings I was experiencing from her touch.

"Would it feel exciting to have me make you cum -- especially with these guys watching?" Penny asked as she plunged 2 fingers up me cunt and squeezed a nipple hard with the other hand.

"OH YESSSSSSSS," I hissed, overcome as a wave of incredible sensation moved through my body.

Penny knew just where to touch me inside my cunt, and she had got me to the point where I did not care who saw me cum.

"Look at the guys, so you can see their lust, while I give you pleasure."

I followed her instructions and not only saw their lust, but also that Dave had his cock out and was stroking it rapidly. He certainly had a handful there to stroke, so my eyes fixed on him.

Penny slid her fingers in and out of my cunt, all the time keeping her moving hand in contact with my clit. She bent down and took a nipple in her mouth.

"Oh God, that feels goooooood," I moaned, still watching the erotic sight of Dave masturbating.

"That's it Penny. Give Sally a good finger fucking and make her cum hard!!" Pierre encouraged Penny.

The erotic comments, the sight of Dave and mostly the incredibly sensational touch of Penny was quickly driving me over the edge. My shaking body made it clear to Penny the crucial moment was near. She plunged 4 fingers right up me and bit my nipple.

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK. DON'T STOP." I exclaimed as my third orgasm of the afternoon exploded through me. I felt another shudder of follow-on orgasm as I saw Dave shoot long squirts of cum and heard him groan with satisfaction.

Penny expertly brought me down from my high, gently caressing the last erotic pleasures out of my body, while also supporting me so that I did not collapse. As my breath came back Penny kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I would like you to make me cum as well -- but only my husband may watch, so it will have to be another time," Penny said as she stepped back from.

She turned to Dave and said quite bluntly to him "I am so turned on now as well. I need you to make me cum. Let's move into the forest while our friends head back to the car park."

I found myself liking this woman that could be so open about her sexual needs and desires.

Sven had collected my clothes and now gave them all back to me, saying that I had probably had enough excitement for one day. My mind was still reeling from all the experiences, but I was feeling tired and was grateful to get fully dressed again. I slipped into my underwear, blouse and shorts as the guys watched me get dressed.

As we set off to the cars, we could hear groans of pleasure form the forest. Clearly Penny and Dave had an urgent need and had not gone far into the forest to satisfy that need.

Pierre and Marc went their own way while Sven and I drove back to the hotel. Sven asked me whether I was going to share my newfound erotic thrills with Rick, and if so what I thought Rick's response would be.

"I certainly will tell Rick everything. And as a result I will get the fucking of my life from him. I have shared everything of the past few days with Rick, and he has loved every detail. The whole thing has lifted our sex lives to much greater heights. Thanks for introducing me to these pleasures Sven. The experience has been FANTASTIC!" I said as I leaned across and gave him a kiss.

12