Exhibitionist and Voyeur Ch. 03

Story Info
The cams are ready - and so are we!
1.9k words
3.95
7.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

"You get the cams?"

Right here, Yon. These don't require wired connection - they're wireless! Let's set them up for good angles. Where do you think we should put them?

"On the ceiling. Behind our heads. To the left of our bellies. To the right. Near our feet."

Yondin. We have two cams - one for each of us. Pick a place - one place, for starters. We can always move them later.

"Okay - Let's set them so we get a wide shot of our bodies, lengthwise on the platforms. That'll give us a nice overall view."

Agreed. You want to try them out? Now?

"Damn straight! Set the holopics to hover just above our feet when we're on our backs. Autochange them to be in front of our faces when we are belly down. That way we can pleasure ourselves and still have good views of each other, all the time."

Yondin and I get busy setting up the cams in our rooms. We check out the holopic positions, and when we are satisfied, it is time to get 'busy' in other ways! We agree to keep the sound off for our test run. I have a pent up excitement to see Yondin play with himself.

"Gonna love watching you self-pleasure, Cor! It'll give me pointers on how to treat you right - if we ever decide to give up voyeurism for mutual touch play. Go down to your platform and count to ten. Let's both remove our coverings on cam and go to it. First one to finish just keeps to his platform until we both get off. Oh, and Cor, no matter what you see in your holopic of me, just go with it, okay?"

Sure, Yondin. His impish grin is a lot more impish this time. Anyway, we are all set for our first holocam time! His holopic is already hovering at the foot of my platform as I enter my room. Someone's anxious to begin! I try to ignore the cam staring at me. It will probably become 'invisible' soon enough, but for now it leers my way and I feel slightly exposed. Well, now that my coverings are off, I am completely exposed! Yondin is already naked and I see him give the thumbs up to his cam...and to me.

I take to my platform and smile at my cam for Yondin. I smile to myself, as well, because the hovering holopic from Yon's cam is giving me a perfect view of his reclining body. I have a good body. Yondin has a great one. He has beautiful proportion from every angle. I touch myself on my chest to relax into the session, and continue to watch as Yondin does the same. He is stretching his arms out over his head. Oh, those sweet pits! If only I could... WTF!

Another set of hands are in my holopic - Yon's pic... and they are tying his hands together. My feet hit the floor, and before my ass can leave the platform to run to his aid, Yons' words come back to me: "...just go with it..."

"Man, he looks scared! It'll pass. Cor will enjoy my little surprise as much as I will. Gotta remind myself to thank him for thinking he'd come to my rescue....if I really needed it. He still looks a bit puzzled. No, wait. He gets it!"

Okay, Corjix, settle down and remind yourself to give him hell for fooling me like that. As soon as my heart-rate returns to normal, I just might enjoy what this fucker has cooked up for me. I feel a little vanilla right now - hope he gets off with what I can give him. Damn, this new guy is hot! Looks like one of those superstuds engineered for...duh! Sex with a superstud is supposed to be unimaginably exhilarating. Yeah...vanilla.

"Come on Cor, get into it. I hope he likes my surprise. May have overdone it. He is a sensitive guy, after all. If he shuts down now... Oh, no shutdown here! Looks like my buddy is on board, cause his dick just went from flaccid to fabulous! My stud has a part to play, and since I know his script, I can concentrate on watching Cor do his thing. Love to see him self-touch. He is so sensuous with himself, taking his sweet time and all. It looks like he is making love to himself rather than just fapping. I really like this guy! "

Now that I know he is not in any danger, I can get into his fantasy the way he hoped I would. Both bodies are hovering in the pic near my feet. Both are hot. Both are well muscled males about to engage in consensual play fucking...and I wish I was the stud with Yondin. This is hot! The stud is mounting Yon and pressing his belly to him. His mouth takes Yons' and about all I can see is the studs ass slowly thrusting. Now Yondin lifts his tied hands over the studs head and caresses his back, and then his hands move to the studs neck. He holds the studs head, running his fingers in his thick Rorgan hair. My dick twitches and I feel some precum bubble up the shaft. Yondin moves his head to the side.

"Fuck - this stud is good! Kind of forgot about the cam and holopic! Good. Cor is getting as wet as I am. Stud is about to change things up, and we'll both have a better view."

Holy crap! Yondin is really gonna get fucked on cam! The stud has lifted his legs to his shoulders and rubbed some lube at Yons' hole. Watching Yon take a dick is amazing. The stud slides into him with ease. Nothing can resist the strong rod of a superstud. I hope Yon doesn't mind me stopping my own playtime to just watch him get nailed. Stud has Yons' hips in his hands and is pounding Yon like a machine. In and out. Long, quick thrusts that are powerful and deep. Yon gets pushed forward with each inward move. The stud slides his writhing body back to position every few thrusts and the rhythm never falters.

"Cor isn't touching himself. Oh! Stud is inside of me. Sweet Rorgan syntherone! This stud has my head swimming in his scent. If I can just....that's better. I can play with his chest now. Touch his belly. Feel the place where his dick impales my body. A dick the size of two normal Rorgan ones, at that. So Cor just wants to watch. Fine. After his show is over, he will do the right thing and show me what he can do. That's our bargain."

Looks like the stud is close to his edge. I love the way a male tenses all over as he gets close. Inevitably the head throws back, the chest heaves, the thrusts quicken. Shoulders strain and veins stand out. His head whips forward. His fingers dig into Yons' flesh as he goes manic in an overdrive of uncontrolled release. Ribs and belly stretch and become taut. His back arches. The sound is off, but our structure cannot mask the screams of this stud as he nuts into the ass of my playmate. The holopic is silently in sync with his screams and the whole thing combines to increase the virtual reality factor off the charts. I am watching Yon get fucked in real time in the best exhibitionist-voyeur manner.

"By my count, stud just gave me nine huge ropes of his body fluids. My ass feels like it is a full balloon - full of his seed and his still hard dick. If he pulls out now, I will spray the platform with his seed, and Cor will have a good laugh, for sure."

Both bodies are back where they began. Stud has gotten prone on Yons' torso, and his cock is still filling up Yons' ass like a plug. Would love to see him pull out and watch Yon try and keep all that cream from leaking out of his hole. His Rorgan ambivalve will absorb the juice soon enough, but that would be a fun sight to see! Looks like I may have to wait a while - stud may have blacked out from his effort. Might as well take care of my own throbbing pole now.

"Damn - he blacked out. Corjix is at it again. My playmate looks good in this holopic. Gotta definitely do him one day. Finger in the mouth. Finger in the ass. Love his hot, full cheeks. An open mouth tells me of his pleasure. Wish they were my fingers...."

Hope Yondin likes what he sees. I sure like what I feel right now. I am really amped from watching Yon get fucked. I kind of wish the stud took me, as well. Fuck, that thought has me at my edge.

"Grab that dick, Cor! Pump the fucker! Love watching his body go into overdrive. His holopic is so real, I can almost feel his heat. Good timing, as stud is awake and pulling out of me. He hugs at my side so we both can watch Corjix in the throws of his climax."

"Can I fuck him next?"

Stud has sidled next to Yondin. They look intent on watching me get off. I will not disappoint them, because my load is rising fast. I can hardly....I can....FFFUCK!

"We heard that! Damn, stud, look at that first rope fly! He'll have to wash his hair tonight, for sure. Two. Three. Right into Cors' open mouth. I can almost taste him myself. Six strong ropes in all. Good job, buddy!"

Gotta catch my breath. Feel dizzy. Close the eyes. Okay. They still watching? Hell yes! Stud has taken off Yons' hand restraints and is going down on him. That mouth is sucking so hard he is lifting Yons' bush and belly flesh with each upward suck. Takes the whole cock into his throat like he was made for it. Which he was! There goes Yon into his orgasm. Man, he thrashes like a tomchuck being skewered for dinner. Stud vacuums all that juice into his belly and lifts to smile at the cam. Gobs of Yons' cream ooze from studs mouth and he catches it in his big fist, and feeds it to Yon. This playtime is over. I rise and turn off my cam. The holopic of Yon and the stud flickers off. I feel alone.

"Stud was worth the price. Gonna keep his contact numbers just in case. Now to get with Cor for a shower."

Hey, buddy! We embrace for the first time in a full-on Rorgan body hug, our heads rubbing together. It feels good. It feels right.

"Jealous?"

Of what? An engineered superstud?

"Of me... with the engineered superstud!"

No, Yondin. I am not jealous. I am confident. Confident that you and I will one day reach beyond the holopics and reach out to each other for real.

"Speaking of reaching out... I have one more surprise for you about our cam time today. I broadcast the whole thing for whoever cared to view it."

You WHAT?!!! I just might strangle that impish grin Yondin!

"You won't. Think about how hot this was. Think how hot it is to know that 742 Rorgans saw us get off the way we did. Think of 742 built guys like you and me wanking their dicks to our playtime. 742 hot streams of milky cream splashing on chests, on bellies, into mouths..."

Okay. I get the picture. You got anything else planned for us?!

"A shower together."

"Just you and me."

"....and one tiny cam!"

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers