Exhibitionist Flaunts Her Sexy Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in such a fucking daze of sexual euphoria that I almost forgot about the so-called temperature demonstration I had promised to show Jim. Regaining focus, I then mockingly commented to Jim that it looked liked Julie's asshole was ready for the insertion of the thermometer. Julie chuckled in agreement as she tauntingly wiggled her butt playfully on my lap. 


Lightheartedly I asked Julie if we could proceed with the temperature reading demonstration using her lubed-up butthole. Julie giggled as she told us that her backdoor was open for whatever we needed to do. Holy fuck did Julie know how to be a hot-assed sexual tease!

I decided to let Jim have the honor of inserting the thermometer up Julie's sexy butthole. Jim's hands shook nervously with delight as his hand settled down between Julie's golden butt cheeks and took aim at her exposed asshole.

Julie let out a little moan as Jim placed the tip of the thermometer at the entrance to her sweet anus. The rim of Julie's asshole contracted slightly as the cold thermometer touched her very private area. It was fucking hot watching Julie's cute little asshole as it quivered enticingly before our lust-filled eyes.

Jim started playfully teasing Julie's asshole with the thermometer, pushing slightly in then out. Good God this demonstration was going well. A deep moan escaped Julie's lips as she let the thermometer invade her tight little hole. Ah, what a fuckingly erotic sight! Our eyes feasted deliciously on Julie's tight little buns that were still splattered with white lotion which were framing a cute sexy asshole along with the enticing folds of her pussy. A fucking damn sexy sight!

I playfully massaged Julie's firm ass as Jim pushed the thermometer deeper into her butthole. Julie's asshole shuddered a bit from all the attention it was receiving. I then slipped a couple fingers up Julie's pussy to explore her other hot hole. Julie squealed in girlish delight. Holy fuck was she wet! All too soon the thermometer beeped as Julie's asshole constricted around the little device that had invaded her little butthole so beautifully. Julie giggled as Jim slowly pulled the thermometer out of her anus. The temperature reading was 97.6 degrees, damn perfect for a sexy ass babe!

With Julie's sexy butt in such a compromising position, I decided to up the sexual ante and blaze a new mental trail of sexual discovery for Julie's delightedly naughty exhibitionist mind. Dripping with irony, I boldly commented that the white lotion that was splattered around Julie's upturned ass looked a lot like white cum against her golden butt cheeks. Julie laughed with wicked delight as she glanced over her shouldered at her splattered naked butt with a sultry smile on her face. Carrying forth with my little mind game, I then jokingly asked Jim to make a wild guess about how much hot cum he thought could be pumped into Julie's naughty asshole and pussy. Holy Fuck! Nothing like firing up the imagination!

Fuck, talk about an icebreaker! Julie's already wet pussy was gushing like hell as the sexy lips of her vagina started to swell with wild thoughts of being fucked, used and filled with raging cocks shooting their sticky loads deep inside her. My wicked question also had a major effect on Jim's cock as it pitched a massive tent within his pants at the powerfully suggestive imagery that I had now unleashed.

Julie let out another sexy giggle as I firmly spread apart her butt cheeks so that Jim and I could gaze into her tight anal canal and pussy as we wickedly commented on the amount of cum that could be spurted into her naughty holes. Our explicit conversation had broken forth a torrent of sexual energy all focused on Julie's naked little butt. Fucking wonderful!

This whole wild, seductive plan now was leading up to what I hoped to be the main event. In a very direct manner, I asked Jim if he would like to witness the orgasmic dance of Julie's asshole during the peak of her sexual release. Jim's eyes exploded with heated desire at the thought of seeing such an intimate visual display of Julie's wickedly naughty anus. Fuck yes Jim wanted to see the performance! I couldn't help but chuckle at myself for asking such a stupid question. Honestly, after this much buildup, what guy could ever refuse an invitation to watch Julie's sexy asshole in such an erotically explosive show?

I now gave Jim the full game plan about how this erotic show would unfold. Julie let out a heated moan upon hearing how her naughty asshole was to be used and displayed for our viewing pleasure. It was Julie's exhibitionist dream come true. As if on cue, Julie's little asshole tightened with nervous anticipation as it now knew it was to be the star of this evening's entertainment. The main erotic event was about to begin.

With an uninhibited rush of pure spontaneity, Julie got up from my lap with a naughty little grin on her face. Julie then stripped off the rest of her clothes until she was stark naked. Standing in front of Jim and I, Julie seductively licked one of her fingers with her tongue. With a sexy smirk, Julie then turned around and bent over so that Jim and I had a direct view of her cute little naked butt. Placing her wet finger at the entrance to her asshole, Julie teasingly asked if her tight 27-year-old anus would be able to fulfill the erotic needs for tonight's entertainment. Wow, what a fucking hot introduction!

Jim and I laughed with heated encouragement. Seductively, Julie's petite finger now taunted us as it pressed slowly into her puckered little asshole. Julie orgasmic anal audition was now beginning. With a sexy little moan, Julie pushed her finger a little deeper into her tight ass. Julie's exhibitionist spirit was bursting forth with sexual confidence. Fucking hot! The white boiling cum in my balls surged with desperate desire to be unleashed into the sexual temptress that was now bent over in front of me! Fucking, fucking HOT!

Popping her petite finger out of her asshole, Julie then got onto the floor on all fours as she wiggled her beautiful little butt in our direction. Her little puckered asshole was ready to receive its audience. Hot damn! Jim and I peeled off our clothes allowing our cocks to spring free. Lust was in our eyes as our dicks popped out at full salute. We were all horny as hell.

Julie eagerly straddled on top of me as I laid down on the floor. Positioning my super hard cock at the entrance to her very wet pussy, Julie groaned with wild abandon as my dick filled her tight cunt. God, her hot pussy felt wonderful around my enraged cock!

According to plan, Jim moved his face directly behind Julie's exposed upturned butt. I grabbed around Julie's waist so that my fingers dug into her butt cheeks with the evil intent of spreading them apart to fully expose her vulnerable asshole to Jim's lustful eyes. I wanted Jim to have an explicit view of her sexually charged anus as I pound my cock into her pussy. Julie cried out in sheer delight at being used and exhibited in such a wildly wicked way.

I pounded my hard cock into Julie's hot pussy with full force. My balls were aching to release their hot, sticky load. Still gripping her sweet butt cheeks, I pulled her tight buns apart and encouraged Jim to lick Julie's naughty asshole.

I knew that Julie's exhibitionist fantasies would explode full force with the knowledge that her little butthole was being displayed and licked in such an intimately exposed way. Julie's body shook with a feverish jolt of sexual energy as she felt Jim's hot tongue pressed up against her exposed asshole. Holy fuck she was on fire!

Jim was being treated to an extremely intimate front-row seat of Julie's anus as his tongue darted around the crack of her sexy ass. God damn, Jim was a lucky man!

Julie's flushed face showcased a woman that was blasting off into the wild frontier of sexual ecstasy. Julie's exposed ass was finally getting the full erotic attention it craved. I could sense that my naughty little princess was about to reveal the full erotic glory of her super sexy little asshole during the throes of orgasmic passion. Julie was going mad with unfettered passion as she bounced feverishly up and down my hard cock as her little asshole was being invaded by Jim's tongue.

Suddenly, Julie let out an earth-shattering moan as her body shook violently atop my hard cock. Wave upon wave of orgasmic energy jolted throughout Julie's sexy body. I could sense Julie's sexy butthole trembling with exhibitionist zeal at its moment in the spotlight. Holy fuck! I could only imagine the explicitly erotic imagery that Julie's orgasmic asshole spasms were providing for Jim's viewing pleasure.

Holy FUCK! Just the wicked thought of what was happening down between Julie's ass crack was enough to push my lust-filled mind into overdrive. Suddenly I let out a massive groan. My cock could not withstand the fired-up passion of a hundred million sperm that lurched violently toward Julie's hot pussy. Gripping her sweet ass tightly, I pounded Julie's naked body down upon my hard shaft and released a gusher of hot white cum deep inside her wet cunt. Fucking glorious! My sexy goddess screamed in wicked ecstasy as she felt my cock unleash spurts of hot, sticky cum deep inside her heated loins.

Fuck that felt good! My mind drifted a bit in a hazy euphoria as the last regiments of my hot sperm invaded the inner depths of Julie's well-fucked pussy.

Julie collapsed on top of me as minor jolts of sexual energy continued to flow over her sexy body. Looking across Julie's upturned butt cheeks I could see that Jim had a big grin on his face. Fuck, what an amazing show he just had!

Finally the mind fog began to clear after a few minutes and my lustful spirit started taking a hold of me again. My mind was exploding with super-heated thoughts of peering into Julie's tight anal canal as her asshole spasm with orgasmic glee. I wanted to see the amazing show that Jim had just witnessed!

Having regained my breath, I slapped Julie's butt cheeks hard and told her that it was my turn to watch her little asshole's orgasmic dance. Julie giggled sexily as she slowly got up and then playfully bent over so that her little butthole was fully on display for my viewing pleasure. I could fully sense Julie's exhibitionist spirit was relishing the sexual power of her naked butt, which could drive men wild with lustful passion. Fuckingly beautiful!

Now it was Jim's turn to fuck Julie's cunt to kingdom cum! Jim's cock was as hard as a board and he was desperately ready to piston drive Julie's pussy into sexual nirvana. Jim laid down on the floor with his hard shaft pointed towards the ceiling. Julie positioned her naked body over his excited cock and eased the hard shaft towards the entrance of her very wet pussy. I had a perfect view as I positioned myself directly behind Julie's beautiful ass as her wet pussy lips wrapped around Jim's cock. Julie moaned loudly as Jim fully entered into her hot wet pussy in one big thrust.

Without hesitation I firmly spread apart Julie's ass cheeks giving me an unrestricted view of her sexy asshole. Julie moaned in heated ecstasy as she felt her ass crack being explicitly displayed before my lust-filled eyes. God, how I had waited for this moment!

I pressed my face between Julie's upturned butt cheeks as Jim slowly fucked her pussy. Julie let out a sexy moan as her asshole quivered with sexual anticipation. Using my tongue, I slipped my wet tool along her sexy ass crack and around her puckered little asshole. Fuck this was fun!

Slowly I rimmed Julie's delectable little asshole with my hot tongue. Julie moan in delight as her sexy body soaked up all the erotic activity happening to both of her sexy holes. As Jim continued thrusting his cock deep into Julie's fiery cunt, I was fully ravishing her ass. I wickedly danced my tongue around her sensitively exposed anus as it quivered expectantly with each sensational touch. Holy fuck what a sexually intimate experience!

My hungry eyes were just inches away from Julie's provocatively displayed anus that was showcased magnificently between her sexy butt cheeks. Fucking wonderful! Julie let out a sexy moan as her little butt continued to bounce slowly up and down atop Jim's cock. With a sharp slap on her golden butt cheeks, I mockingly demanded that Julie open up her tight asshole for a visual inspection. Julie let out a sexy squeal at my explicitly wicked command.

I knew that my demand to inspect her asshole while she was getting fucked in her pussy was going to put Julie's sexually charged mind into overdrive. After a couple more sharp slaps on her sexy upturned butt, I then proceeded to spread apart her ass cheeks as I firmly pressed the nozzle of lotion into her puckered asshole.

Julie squealed with uncontrollable delight, as she knew full well what I was about to do. As Jim continued to fuck her wet pussy, I firmly squeezed the bottle causing a gusher of cool white lotion to invade her hot anal passageway. Julie howled in super-heated ecstasy, as both of her hot holes were being used and filled at the same time.

As I playfully pulled the nozzle out of Julie's anus, a large amount of excess lotion spattered all over her golden butt cheeks. Holy fuck Julie looked hot! The splattered lotion across her naked butt looked like Julie's ass had been ejaculated on with the sticky white cum from a dozen guys!

Julie glanced back over her shoulder at the globs of white lotion dripping off her sexy ass. A fired up naughty smile came across her face as her mind exploded with wildly graphic thoughts upon seeing all the ejaculate-looking white cum spattered all over her naked butt. Within an instant Julie's sexual switch flipped into hyperdrive as her sexually explicit mind detonated with all of her deep-seated exhibitionist fantasies rushing in at once.

In animal-like fury, Julie pounded down upon Jim's cock as if it was the last pole on earth. Julie's sexual explosions where tearing down any inhibitions as her feminine body reach for the stars. Julie's lotion filled asshole was starting to dance erotically before my very eager eyes.

With a naughty grin on my face, I pressed a finger up Julie's lubricated anus. With a girlish squeal of sexual bliss, Julie pushed her butt back towards my invading finger. Fuck her little asshole was tight! Julie's well-lubricated butthole eagerly took the whole length of my finger at one go.

I playfully wiggled my finger deep inside her anal canal as Jim's cock thrusted hard into her wet pussy. The sheer volume of erotic thoughts and sensations was pushing Julie over the orgasmic waterfall. With an earth-shattering wail, Julie's body shook violently with rippling jolts of sexual energy. Suddenly Julie's anus spasmed open, releasing my finger from its tight grip. Holy fuck! Julie's sexy asshole was starting an earth-shattering performance of explicitly erotic beauty as it started to pulsate with wild abandon between her naked butt cheeks.

I watched captivated as Julie's sexy little asshole spasm wildly in orgasmic shockwaves allowing explicitly intimate views up her hot anal passageway. Julie screamed in sheer ecstasy as orgasmic jolts rocked throughout her sexy body. The walls of nirvana were collapsing all around her as Julie's little asshole pulsated in pure orgasmic pleasure. Julie's lotion-filled asshole was giving an epic performance that was framed perfectly between her sexy butt cheeks. It was an erotic sight that sent shockwaves of visual pleasure into the depths of my wickedly happy sexually charged mind.

Almost without warning, Jim's body froze momentarily as his cock unleashed a fountain of white cum deep inside Julie's cunt. Julie's hot vaginal hole was being filled with a gusher of hot cum being milked directly from Jim's overloaded balls. Julie's asshole spasmed with erotic joy as Jim's spurting cum flowed deep into her well-fucked body. My eyes soaked up the heavenly view only inches away from Julie's very compromised asshole. God, what a fuckingly hot sight! Julie's provocatively exposed anus was putting on another full-featured show as it winked away like a heavenly star before my field of vision. Fucking wonderful!

Julie let out a sexy whimper as Jim's cock melted with total satisfaction within her cum filled pussy. I was still soaking up the explicit view of looking directly into Julie's anal hole as it quivered in the last throes of sexual bliss. Little beads of white lotion were still splattered around the rim of her sexy puckered asshole. Julie's sexy naked butt was a fucking wonder to behold. It looked like a dozen guys had sprayed her lovely butt, asshole and pussy with loads of sticky white cum. It was a perfect image to store away within my eternal memory bank after watching the closing act of Julie's orgasmic butthole performance.

It took a while for all of us to come down off our sexual highs. Our evening was an amazingly explosive sexual experience beyond my wildest dreams. Slowly we all moved out of the sexual fog and back down to terra firma.

To help set a relaxed tone, I mockingly apologized to Jim for having veered slightly off course with my demonstration of taking Julie's anal temperature. I joked with him that maybe with a little luck we might be able to try it again some day. This light-hearted comment seemed like a good way to dispel any possible awkwardness as we came off our sexually charged euphoria. It was an indirect way of expressing our open-spirited attitude to Jim about this whole sexual experience.

After Jim left the house, I lovingly washed the folds of Julie's pussy lips and the rim of her sexy asshole with a warm washcloth. Julie moaned with satisfaction as my hand slowly removed the lotion splattered around her asshole and the white cum on her pussy. After such a sexually charged, mind popping evening, the finishing act was a surprisingly tender moment of sexual bliss.

I loved Julie's exhibitionist nature that allowed me uninhibited views of her beautifully naked body in action. By the twinkle in her eye, I could sense that Julie's exhibitionist fantasies had also been fully played out during our amazing erotic evening.

That night in my dreams I continued replaying the immensely erotic imagery of Julie's exhibitionist asshole exposing its powerful feminine secrets between her sexy butt cheeks. Now that's a dream that I wanted to go on and on and on forever! ;)

*

AUTHORS NOTE: Did this story paint a vividly erotic picture for your imagination? PLEASE send me a few words of feedback, as it will encourage me to write more often. If you enjoyed this story then you might like some of my other erotic stories, which can be found under my Literotica profile "Alex_Likes_Butts".

12