Exhibitionist Lingerie Spa for Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought back to the rules of the parade game and remembered what round two entailed. Once everybody was naked, I was to play along with any special requests. Hmmm, Sophia and I hadn't made it around to all the employees yet, so officially I still needed to get the rest of them to strip. But when we happened across Sheila, she was already nude, so round two rules could actually apply in this instance. I explained my logic to the girls, to which they reluctantly agreed.

Upon hearing the good news, all kinds of exhibitionist adventures starring Sheila went rushing through my mind. The whirlwind was intense. My dick was close to a full erection throughout the conversation, but was now quickly responding to thoughts of Sheila. I was soon sporting a super-erection, and presented it to Sheila. I explained that my super-erection, as indicated by my little helmet becoming beet purple, was rare. I complemented her on those cock-teasing skills.

I convinced the girls to continue with our intellectual conversation, but I wanted a more interesting location than the back halls next to a pile of towels. They both thought for a moment, then quickly agreed on one of their favorite spots. They led me out into the main stylist room, Sheila leading the charge followed by the Latin bombshell Sophia. I was struggling though to keep in step with Sophia, for she had a death grip around my dick to keep me in tow. I was lead all the way through the main room, but not given the chance to admire all the naked stylists. We, well I, stumbled through the employee break room and ended up in a very small, stinky utility closet. A couple girls in the break room shouted to make sure they bring me back. I followed Sophia's glistening pussy up a ladder, emerging into blinding daylight.

It took a few seconds to adjust to the bright light, but I soon realized that the girls had taken me to a rooftop lounge of sorts. The wood deck was finished nicely, but it looked like they were still adding all the cabinetry and a large wet bar. There were already a couple dozen lounge chairs, a couple tent cabana things with lots of pillows inside, and a temporary mini bar next to a small grill. We were standing on what was the rooftop of the first story, which only covered about a quarter of the building. The rest of the building had two stories, so there were big walls above us on two sides. The other two sides made up the corner of the bleak building, so dropped off to the parking lot and alley below.

As I walked closer to the edge I could see my car in the parking lot. Across the parking stood an old office building. It looked to have about a dozen floors and was well past its prime. It was the weekend, so I wasn't surprised to see only about thirty cars in the large side parking lot. Both girls stood proud on their tip toes facing the building and waved gleefully to their fans. Sheila revealed that, second only to her naked runs through the trails in the local mountains, flashing the guys in the office building is one of her favorite places to flash.

Sophia explained that the girls often have parties up here after work, some choosing to go naked. The building only has a couple companies left, with nearly their entire staff all men. So the girls are welcome and encouraged to provide a little afternoon entertainment. They get plenty of business from the guys too. The girls couldn't recall if this was the first time they brought a male customer to the rooftop, but this was definitely the first time they brought a naked guy along. Both girls stood behind me, pressing their soft boobs into my back, and positioned us to face the office building. They teasingly said that this will also be the first time they've fucked out in the open for their adoring fans.

"Well, let's get to it girls. Our fans await", I announced.

Sheila held off, taking charge, "Not so fast, monster dick boy. Tell me who else you want to fuck besides Sophia and me. I can get anybody from the spa up here. Also, if you want an audience from our staff, I can arrange that too. So, what'll it be? With a dick like that, not one girl downstairs would refuse."

Hmmm, I had to think a little about that, but finally said, "Well, I definitely want to bonk Rachel. And with you two, that makes a really nice triple play. As for an audience, I believe I should respect the boss and invite Barbara to watch, naked of course. Then just to teach that uptight trio how to loosen up and live a little, I want Mandy, Bridget and Wendy front and center during the show. I'll think of something else for them while they're on their way up, unless you two have any devious ideas." Sheila headed back down, a noticeable spring in her step, excited about her upcoming performance.

I told Sophia to start dancing a little and seductively gyrating to the guys in the building. She took the hint, doing her best to entice more voyeurs to their windows. Sheila returned in short order, beaming as she emerged from the roof hatch, announcing success with all my requests. Each lady looked fabulous in the sunshine. Rachel appeared first, a little hesitant initially because this was the first time she had been naked on the roof during the daylight. But with a little encouragement, she rose the challenge and began enjoying the feeling, even waving to the office building within a few minutes. Soon though, she would have my big dick in her pussy, the ultimate exhibitionist thrill.

Barbara was next to emerge, not the least bit bashful, happily enjoying the warm sunshine on her naked flesh.

We practically had to drag the glam trio up the ladder. Defiant to the end, they emerged with their lingerie back on, much to the displeasure of us nudists. They weren't abiding by the game rules, as their boss sternly reminded them. Sheila took charge of the situation though, and huddled the trio into one of the cabanas. A few minutes later, the glam trio emerged fully naked, but visibly scared of their upcoming role in this little production. Sheila had them under her little finger though, no doubt having blackmail material on each girl. She knew the three girls needed to be pushed way beyond their comfort level if they were ever to become card-carrying exhibitionists. Sheila had big plans for the trio, and she wouldn't let their modesty get in the way.

She directed each glam girl to position a chaise lounge on the edge of the roof facing the office building. But the foot of the chaise had to actually hang over the edge. The girls didn't know why at first, but soon Sheila would have them masturbating for the audience during the big show. They would be spread wide with their lower legs dangling over the edge, combining three basic fears into one activity.

The psychologist in Sheila was constantly pushing people to overcome their fears. During the show, the three girls would experience a fear-of-falling, combined with the fear of body exposure (not only to the office building, but anybody in the parking lot), added to the embarrassment of masturbating in front of a building full of pervs. The girls obediently took their positions and waited nervously for their cue. Way to go Sheila.

Barbara took a chaise just behind and to the side of center stage, happily spreading her legs wide, offering the audience a clear view of her special trim job. Barbara was proud of her heart-shaped pubic hair, and took every opportunity available to show it off to any inquisitive customer. She was also the only employee who had any pubic hair at all. All the other women are shaved or waxed clean, either for the enhanced stimulation or because it's just a fad. Either way, all the customers are very appreciative.

We were all just about settled into our places on the main stage, when we hear a faint call from the parking lot near the main entrance of the salon. Barbara recognized the voice and carefully peered over the edge of the roof. She was right, it was her receptionist yelling to get our attention. We all then peeked over the edge, surprised, yet excited to see the young, blond, and still very nude, receptionist waving frantically for us not start the show yet. She said the boys in the office building want to send over one of their guys with an audio transmitter, so they could hear the action while they watch it from the building.

It sounded like a good plan to us, so we told her to invite the guy over, and we'll wait.

Well, the audio guy was taking his time, and I was losing my erection. So, Sheila instructed each glam girl in turn to play the fluffer girl role and to do whatever it took to keep me hard. The girls were real creative, two of them sucking my dick and the third giving me a long hand job. The sound guy finally showed, set up his equipment and nervously asked if he could stay to watch. We let him stay, only after he agreed to keep his hands off the girls. The nerd was in heaven.

We were finally ready for our little exhibitionist show. There we were, a fine cast of characters, on a rooftop, during a sunny Saturday afternoon, in the middle of an industrial park, being watched by thirty or so office workers across a parking lot. It was all pretty surreal, yet to-the-hilt exciting. We were all naked, about to perform an impromptu sex show, baring all to the world, flying in the face of any morality at all, and all the while utterly aware that we could be arrested for a multitude of offences and thrown in jail. Wasn't life grand.

Our ringleader, Sheila, gave the glam girls their cue to begin. Once we confirmed the trio of clit rubbing had started, Sheila, Sophia and Rachel knelt down in front of me. I was treated to six hands expertly fondling my dick, balls and even a stray finger up my butt. I really wanted to shoot my load into Sheila, so I would save her for last. I took a hold of Rachel first, bending her over and pumping her pussy from behind. Sheila and Sophia both positioned themselves underneath her, each sucking vigorously on a big tit. Rachel begged me not to push so far inside her, as my big dick was more than she could take.

I pulled out of Rachel and was on to Sophia, positioning her so I could drive down on her while the other two girls held her in the perfect position. That was just the beginning though, as over the next forty minutes or so I had each of the three beauties thoroughly stuffed in just about every position we could think of. Each of them came at least three times throughout the fuck session.

I looked up a few times during our fuck session, only to notice the other participants on the roof were enjoying themselves as well. Barbara masturbated herself to multiple climaxes. I also saw that our sound nerd had shed his clothes and was wanking himself.

A couple of the stylists that I hadn't met joined us on the roof, shedding their clothes on the way up. Probably just intending to watch the action, I later saw our sound nerd stuffing his dick into each of the stylists.

Sheila, Sophia, Rachel and I were so into each other, that we later admitted that we totally forgot we were being watched. Only after I finally shot a huge load into Sheila as the closing act, did we collapse on each other and remember that we had an audience. It was a real effort to stand after all that, but we had just enough energy left to take our bow.

12