Exhibitionist Over The Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ OOOOHHHHHH, NOOOOOO…..” she groaned in embarrassment even though she knew it would certainly happen.

Joey eased back and stood watching the final tremors of her orgasm wash through her. His big cock had been sucked so dry that not even a drop of juice oozed from his piss slit!

He complimented her on her performance before going to fix his next stiff drink, “ Damn, son! I’ve had lots of pussy and watched a few women fuck someone or something but I ain’t never seen a woman’s pussy get that hot! I’m gonna clean up and get ready for more! “

As he ambled to the bath I motioned for Ricky to come follow me to stand behind Joy’s upturned ass. Mac was coming down from shooting his huge load up in her belly but her pussy was still impaled firmly. I just nodded and Ricky got my drift…

Ricky had slipped his entire shaft up Joy’s deflowered ass flower before she even knew his intentions! She did not attempt escape since she knew it would be futile, so she arched her back deeply to give him full access to her cum splattered bowels. With no cock to quiet her, Joy was soon grunting in rhythm with her ass fucking. Mac’s tool finally “ plopped “ out and another greasy flow of pump juice ran from her gaping vulva!

“ Does that feel good up in your ass you hot assed cunt? “ I asked my sweaty pump bitch. “ How does it feel to be fucked with so much cock and filled full of their sperm-stranger’s sperm? “

“ So…so…fucking good! Never felt anything…anything like it before…” Fuck my ass more! Fuck more of that hot cum up in me! “

Ricky jack hammered her asshole brutally and their pounding flesh made splattering noises that echoed around the hotel room. Soon Ricky roared as his cock exploded! More hot ball juice sprayed deep up into Joy’s ass chute and she whimpered her appreciation.

Once again a thick rope of churned ass cream and sperm flowed from her asshole once he withdrew. Now that the pressure of the cocks filling and stretching her to unheard of limits were out of her cunt and ass she could not help but relax her bloated bladder and shower a golden stream of hot piss nectar from her raw and gaping slit! After watching my hot bitch in such action I was desperate to empty my bloated balls once more. I stepped around to the side of the now sweat and cum drenched bed and stroked my cock wildly until I sprayed an enormous load of spunk all over Joy’s face, hair, and hanging titties!

What a sight she was! Still straddling Mac on hands and knees with her ass up high, Joy was oozing gobs and wads of sperm from every orifice on her body and most of her flesh and “ Fuck Me “ outfit was soaked with excess ejaculate. Her shaven pussy was gaping open with cum running out and a weakening flow of sweet urine from deep inside. Her well fucked asshole was opened up wide and obscenely drooling fuck slop. Her lips, chin, and cheeks were coated with the cum she could not manage to swallow when one of her lovers shot off in her mouth and I’m sure she had enough ball spray sloshing in her stomach to practically make her sick. Hair splattered with spunk and nylons soaked with sweat and cunt seepage. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

The party continued as planned for the rest of the weekend and Joy had many more double and triple penetration experiences but I don’t think any of them were as hot as the first. After all, she was getting the “ treatment “ for the first time then and it was so exciting because she didn’t know what to expect. She loved all of the attention she received and later told me she couldn’t believe she had gotten so turned on to behave the way she did-like a total and complete unbridled slutty whore! Naturally I confessed I had loved watching everything and she readily agreed to start setting up the next exhibitionist party. The only bad thing about the whole thing was the fact that Joy’s pussy and asshole were too tender and sore for ANYTHING for several days! Oh, well…I had lots of fiery memories to jack off to in the meantime!!!

THE END

This is my first entry into Literotica and would appreciate any feed back-good or bad- that will help me improve my next contribution. Thanks!