Exhibitionist Wanted

Story Info
She fufills her voyeristic fantasy right in her office.
988 words
4.07
36.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sorted through the morning replies. Too old; too ugly; too hairy; too creepy. Was there not even one viable candidate in the seven hundred plus replies I'd received to my personal ad online?

I sighed in frustration and stepped away from my desk to retrieve a glass of water. Ahead of me lay another long and monotonous day at the lobbying firm which employed me and my only distraction was proving fruitless.

I made my way out of my office and to the shared kitchen, pouring water from the Culligan and sipping it thoughtfully.

Back at my desk a few minutes later, I smiled as I reviewed the picture of the latest applicant. 5'10", brown hair, and brown eyes. Incredibly handsome, educated and successful he was absolutely perfect. I emailed him in reply immediately.

Come to the address in my signature block at 1pm. Do not be late. Make sure you're wearing socks. I have chosen you. Do not disappoint me.

I hit send. And I smiled with anticipation.

At 12:58pm the director's scheduling assistant buzzed me on the intercom.

"There is a vendor here to see you."

"Please escort him to the conference room to wait and block off the next half hour."

I rose from my desk and walked confidently to the conference room. I smiled at my coworkers as I passed them.

Arriving at the door at the end of the hall I put my hand around the knob and steadied myself.

I opened the door only a small fraction, knowing that he could not see me from any vantage point inside the conference room. I said quietly and calmly through the door, "As we discussed Eric".

I looked up at my guest as I entered and closed the door behind me and indeed his eyes were closed as previously discussed and arranged. He was standing beside the table.

I locked the door.

I approached the handsome specimen and advised him to remove his shoes and socks, keeping his eyes closed. I tied one sock around his eyes and used the other to gag his rosy mouth. Such beautiful white teeth.

I was terrified of getting caught by my coworkers and anxious about the fantasy I was about to live out. I tried to hide it in my voice and appearance, which was made all that much easier since my guest was blindfolded.

"Take off your pants Eric".

My guest unbuttoned his pants, slid down his zipper and dropped his pants. He was wearing nothing underneath and his cock, semi-erect, dangled from his body.

"Sit down Eric. The chair is directly beside you." He sat, his bare ass in the director's favorite chair.

I spoke quietly but with a dominating tone.

"Touch yourself for me Eric. Get your cock hard. I want to see you hard."

Eric, without hesitation, began to toy with the head of his penis. He remained silent and his face did not betray any emotion.

He grasped the whole length of his shaft with his right hand and began to stroke himself.

I began to breathe heavily. This is what I'd wanted. To watch a man freely, without the embarrassment of him watching me watching him.

Just a few minutes into it and Eric began to breathe more rapidly.

I wanted to touch him. I restrained myself. That was not the arrangement.

Eric was stroking himself heartily now, his hand moving in a smooth motion along the length of his cock and up over the tip, before sliding back down toward the base.

I felt myself getting wet, and my clit started to throb with an urgency to be touched. I was going to watch him cum. He was going to cum. In our conference room, at my workplace.

I couldn't help myself; I had to touch him. I approached him and delicately I reached out one finger- my right index finger- and started tracing a path from his collarbone leading down his chest. When i reached his navel he moaned through his gag and trembled. I pulled my hand away in surprised at the power of my touch and soon after his hand motions increased to a maniacal frenzy and cum spurted from his throbbing cock and onto my dress.

It was finished and I was incredibly aroused. I pulled a tissue from the conference table and wiped his cum off my dress.

I spoke to him, handing him a tissue, noticing he had conveyed some of his thick white cum onto his own shirt as well. "Wipe yourself off, and pull up your pants."

Still blindfolded, he did as he was told.

I removed the gag first, and kindly put it back on his foot. The left first.

"Do not open your eyes until I tell you to Eric."

I removed his blindfold, which had been tied tight enough to block his vision but loose enough to easily be undone. I dressed his right foot.

I picked his dress shoes off the floor and handed them to Eric. He put them on without needing additional instruction to do so.

"Eric, I hope you enjoyed yourself." He mumbled something incoherently.

"As soon as you hear me close the door you may open your eyes, count to ten and depart from these premises." He nodded in assent.

I opened the door quietly and slipped outside. If he peeked, he would only see my backside as I exited.

I quickly strode up the hall and into my office on the left, closing the door. I locked it behind me, sat at my desk and put my left leg up on the flat surface and proceeded to give myself the hottest clit rubbing I'd ever engineered. I pushed myself over the brink once, twice, and then a third time as I relieved what had just transpired over and over again in my mind, not caring that I was rubbing myself raw.