Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the store front reflections she could see strangers react to the exposed cheek. Smiles, outrage, and arousal, were revealed on many faces. At the exit doors the two workmen were before them, lunch boxes in hand, returning to refurbish the store.

'You know where we're working. Come on over when you're finished with him,' one of them seriously spoke. 'We'll pay you well to spend the afternoon with us,' he added.

The sight of those big beefy men standing close, sent her head in a spin. Her whole body seemed to quake, boosting an already aroused mind into overdrive.

'OK, I will,' she seriously agreed.

They laughed, and the same one said, 'Looking forward to it. We'll keep you at it all afternoon. There's a couple of young guys working with us, can you handle them?'

'Of course, the more the merrier,' she grinned.

At last they were out of the mall. She looked back at the two guys, only they had gone. Her heart was thumping, and her brain was awash with arousal. Her body throbbed with sexual tension. She couldn't believe she'd agreed to screw four strangers. Just saying the words, without meaning it, was dirty and nasty. The audacity of such an idea stoked her up so much, she was fit to burst.

'They too thought I was a whore!' Felicity whispered.

'Dressed like that, a cheap whore,' Philip grinned.

'Want to streak again?' he dared.

'OK!' she agreed.

The look of glee on her face told him she was up for anything.

'Give me the dress. Don't get in the wrong car this time,' he warned, with a chuckle.

He surely didn't realise how dangerous that mistake had been. This time it would be very dangerous, getting into a stranger's car naked, while stoked up to her limits. She quickly moved to a group of cars to watch him walk across to theirs. As soon as he opened the doors she would sprint over and jump in.

From the next vehicle loud voices broke into her concentration. A group of young guys bundled out of a van. They were arguing over what kind of food to get. They hadn't seen her crouched down, but they would if they walked toward the mall entrance.

They walked around the cars, hesitated in surprise, then laughed.

'Wow! Is this my birthday present, guys?' Richie exclaimed.

'I didn't organise a stripper,' Bobby said.

'She's a whore, left here by a customer,' Brendan said, trying to sound knowing.

Felicity jumped up and tried to force a way between them, like a football player. She didn't have the weight, though plenty of incentive. She felt their hands exploring her body, and it nearly pushed her over the edge. They were randy young men and could change from light heartedness, to being demanding in an instant.

'Please let me through. I lost my dress. I'm a decent woman, please,' she incoherently wailed.

'You look like a whore. Why aren't you wearing panties, and how did you lose your dress?' Brendan demanded.

His friends were mauling the naked woman, with a look of pleasure on their faces. It was as though a centrefold had stepped out of a magazine, to appear amongst them.

'It was a bet, I lost,' she conjured up an explanation from somewhere.

'Please, let me through,' she pleaded.

She was pleased they had the decency to part, and let her go. Not caring if anyone else saw her, she ran a direct route to her husband, and safety. The engine was running when she jumped in. While fastening the seat belt, they were away and soon turning out of the parking lot for home.

'What happened?' Philip asked.

With a thumping heart and breathing heavily, she thought over what did just happen. When she moved between them the six men closed in. She was an attractive naked woman, among a group of randy young men. What could she say in defence if they whisked her away somewhere.

They could have dragged her into the back of their van, to have their wicked way with her. One by one they could have taken her. Subdued by the experience, they might have decided to keep her for awhile. She imagined being taken by each of them in turn, and when the last one finished, it would start all over again. She would be continuously fucked by virile youths, over and over again.

'I got caught!' she nervously laughed.

'Did they say anything?' he asked.

'Something about being a stripper, then one of them pointed out I was already naked, and didn't have clothes. He thought I was a whore, dumped by a punter,' she said.

'Hey, you OK? Look at me, come on honey, snap out of it, you're safe now,' he encouraged, with a soothing sound to his voice.

Taking a quick look at her, he realised she wasn't shaking with fear, it was arousal. Damn! He'd created a monster! She was beginning to enjoy close encounters, and that was dangerous. He would have to be careful with her from now on. He didn't mind guys glimpsing her beautiful body, but touching her would be going too far. She was his wife, and it was up to him to take her home for touching.

She didn't dare tell him she had been fondled in the car park. They hadn't invaded her, but it could have got out of hand.

Of a sudden she pushed her head under the steering wheel into his lap, and nuzzled his cock through the jeans. The smell of his throbbing cock wasn't enough. She unzipped him, pulled it out, and sucked it down her throat. She'd practised deep-throat as a surprise, and it certainly was now.

After a quick flick of the wheel the car was back in the right lane. He forced his eyes to the road, looking for a turn off. A small dirt track appeared and he took it. Slamming on the brakes fishtailed the car, though they came to a halt before any damage came of it. He pushed the seat back, and watched her enjoy herself. She choked once or twice, but got the hang of it. Her head was bobbing up and down his cock in a most delightful rhythm.

Felicity fantasised she was in the back of a van, unable to see where they were going. A guy grabbed her hair to pull her face over his cock. Not wanting to be slapped again, she opened up, letting him shove her lips over his cock. There had been no introductions, as they thought she was a whore, ready to be used.

They were shouting and arguing over who would be next. One of them wanted her ass, rather than her sloppy cunt, after they had all cum into it. The vile remarks were putting her in her place, as a cheap whore, and working her up into a feverish state. They wanted her in every way possible, and intended to use the whore thoroughly. They wanted their money's worth.

She felt her husband cum, and let it dribble down her throat. Needing to come up for air, she did so, and felt spurts of cum stick to her face, and hair. She imagined it was strangers cum, washing her face, and messing her hair. She was a worthless whore, being well used by rampant young guys. Her pussy and mouth were both being used at once, and she was being filled with cum.

'Let's get home, quickly!' she urgently insisted.

She continued to suck on her husband's cock, imagining having to satisfy six randy males.

A truck driver pulled up next to them and did a double take. Looking down into the car, he saw a naked woman giving some lucky guy a blow job. He was about to sound off, then decided not to spoil things for one lucky bastard. It might be his turn someday.

He admired her long hair, bobbing up and down with enthusiasm. Her naked ass was pointing at him, rising up and down, showing how much she was putting into the job. He sat there, admiring a slim waist and large breasts. Her ass was so good, it was a work of art.

Someone behind them blew their horn, and he saw the lucky guy's eyes flicker open. They both moved off with the car naturally accelerating ahead. Joe had a big smile on his face, treasuring the image for as long as possible.

Reaching home they drove straight into the garage, almost scraping the car roof on the slowly opening door.

Felicity struggled into the dress, and grabbed her husband's hand.

'Take me to the lounge, and fuck me,' Felicity breathlessly said.

Once there she panted, 'I'm your whore. You've paid for me, and can do anything you want. Rip the damn dress off!'

He wasn't as excited as she was, but that would soon be fixed. He guessed what she wanted, and roughly pulled the dress and bra off her body, leaving it naked. He pushed her down onto the sofa forcing her legs apart, and they rolled onto the floor. He pushed her legs apart, and kept them apart with his knees.

'Please, you can't, I'm a married woman. I can't take you all, you'll ruin me,' she whimpered.

He playfully slapped her face, and growled, 'You're a tease and a slut. You'll do for our pleasure, all of us,' he ad-libbed.

'Oh! Yes!' Felicity screeched, on feeling a cock enter her.

They both quickly reached an orgasm. Felicity made her way down his body to breathe new life into him, and eventually succeeded. She was unaware of pleading with him not to take her mouth, or any of the dirty talk.

He guessed it was all to do with some fantasy, either connected with their adventure that afternoon, or a novel. He played along, not wanting to spoil her pleasure.

Felicity shook off the fantasy and turned to see if Philip had guessed what happened to her when they got home. While they were making love, she had said things in the heat of the moment. She just hoped it didn't reveal the fantasy she was living through, while he made love to her.

***

Their last day arrived, and Philip wanted to make it a memorable one. They got out the car in a parking lot, though it wasn't attached to a mall. Florence gripped his arm to steady herself, while adjusting a shoe strap. While she leant forward he looked down the front of the dress, for a good look at her breasts. She would do for what he had planned.

'Here you are. This is your stop,' he said, and halted at a bus stop.

'What do you mean?' she asked.

'We're going by bus,' he announced.

'It'll be crowded this time of day. Oh! I see. So where are we going?' she asked.

'Just anywhere and back,' he grinned.

'Whoops!' she exclaimed, while trying to keep the dress down.

It was only a slight breeze yet the light summer dress blew up around her hips. Wearing a sensible pair of panties was better than usual, only they were three sizes too big, and threatened to fall down around her ankles.

'Just keep your thighs together,' he laughed.

'When do I get off, I mean, which stop?' she grinned.

'Don't worry, I'll be there, and I'll let you know,' he reassured her.

Felicity got on a packed bus and had to stand. There was a cross section of people riding into the city centre. She eased her way between a couple of workmen, as though looking for a space. She knew there wasn't one, so had to stand between them, as planned.

Reaching for a strap to hang like the others was a little late. The bus jerked forward, and she fell against the guy behind her. Turning her head, she apologised to the guy. Looking up through long eyelashes at the guy in front of her, didn't deter him. He was pressed up against her, pushing her against his friend every time the bus accelerated. The other one pressed himself against her rear every time the bus braked.

The motion of the bus was gently rocked their bodies against hers. There wasn't much she could do to stop them rubbing her up, without making a fuss. Besides, that was why she was there. The top of the dress bulged out, and the guy was looking down at her breasts. The push up bra hardly covered her nipples, so he had a fine view.

She lost her grip of the strap when the bus suddenly braked. Instinctively she put her arms out and managed to push them around the guys waist. She looked up at him, and mouthed the word, sorry. He gave her a big grin.

'Best hold on to me,' he quietly said.

'If you don't mind. That strap is too high. Oh! I need to get my purse,' she said.

Felicity was enjoying teasing them, enormously. A young innocent face didn't have to be put on, it was natural. She squeezed down between them, to reach the dropped purse. Her cheek rubbed over his hard-on, and the other guy pressed himself against her bottom. The bus ran over a bad patch of road, and she had to struggle to reach the purse. They were shaken around, with her face in a crotch, and a hardness rubbing between her cheeks.

There was no way she had thought of going this far. Exposing herself had been fun, but this was going too far. It was relatively safe as there were plenty of people around. Maybe it was just an extension of what she had been doing in the mall. She was squashed between them, and could hardly move. It felt as though two men were taking her at once, front and back. She was beginning to pant.

Still bent over, she turned her head to look at the guy. 'I can't get up,' she said.

One hand was on the floor, holding the bag. The other gripped his trouser leg, and her face was pressed against a big trouser bulge. She watched him say something to his friend. The bus was too noisy to hear much. A pair of large hands wrapped around her waist, then went higher, gripping her breasts.

He hauled her up, lifting her off her feet. She was dangling like a doll between the two big rough workmen. So heated was she, her mouth was dry and wouldn't work. The male smell of the jeans and his cock was strong in her nostrils. The one in front pressed close between her legs.

The guy behind her said to his friend, 'This is our stop.'

'We'll catch the next one,' he quickly decided.

The guy let her down, though still held onto her breasts. Her legs were still either side of the guy in front, and he discreetly rubbed himself against her belly. She wanted to be lifted up and lowered onto his cock. In such a crowd it was safe to relax and let her arousal free reign. Or so she hoped.

It wasn't possible to see past the big men, so she had no idea where her husband was. The dress had been scraped upward, from when the stranger behind lowered her between them. Her stocking tops were on show, except no one could see them while tightly pressed between the workmen. They were letting the jolts and jiggles of the bus caress their bodies against hers. She was sandwiched between them, being rubbed up the right way.

Knowing they were getting off at the next stop meant she could let go, though not too much. An orgasm would be going too far in a public place, but she let herself get close. This was like the time a stranger held her against a wall, after the dress blew up. She was hotter than when getting in that young man's car. She could hear herself gasping, when the man in front moved his leg between hers.

She felt hands on her outer thigh, and it went under the suspender straps. With his leg between hers, he couldn't get at her sex. her bottom was covered by the guy behind her, so that was safe from wandering hands too.

The bus ground to a halt, and the two guys had to go. He leaned into her, and kissed her mouth. His tongue invaded her body, for just a moment, and left her higher still. Most of the others disembarked, leaving her standing in disarray, looking confused. Some would recognise the look of arousal.

Just as a new lot were boarding, the wind blew in the door. No longer surrounded by bodies, the dress arose around her hips. Stocking tops, suspenders, and her panties were shown off to the new guys. These weren't tough looking workmen, they were school boys. They hesitated with mouths agape, then they were shoved in by the boys behind them.

Felicity didn't know where she was or that a school was nearby. They were eighteen-year-olds in the last days of high school. Once the bus started off they became boisterous once more. They were crowded around her, though this time she would be safe enough from boys, despite being stoked up.

When the bus jerked away from the kerb, one of them pretended to bump against her. From experience she knew what he was up to, but kept quiet, while pretending nothing was out of the ordinary. Let the young guy have his thrill, she thought.

When a hand imperceptibly cupped a cheek, it was time to do something. After being tightly sandwiched by two real men, this imposition felt innocent enough. The bus hit a pothole and the hand glanced across her thigh. It was an accident from the rough ride, so she ignored it. The hand remained. With the movement of the bus it stroked her thigh. Maybe it was a corner of his bag, not his hand.

Looking straight ahead between the boys, she nevertheless caught their grins from peripheral vision. One of them was lightly stroking her inner thigh, and receiving encouragement from his friends. There was nowhere to move away in the crowded bus. Rather than say something, she dropped her purse, and bent to pick it up. It was an audacious move, meant to shock the boy, and move away from them.

It didn't work. They closed in tighter around her, so the escape plan failed. When standing she pressed her legs together, only to trap his hand higher up her thigh. She turned her head to glare at him. Intending to pretend she had only just felt something, but that didn't work either. Fortunately he was looking down at where his fingers were tickling her thighs.

A glance was enough to recognise him. The son of her husband's boss, had his hand between her thighs! Damn! If Philip rescued her now, the damn boy would discover who they were. He would tell friends, and a rumour would spread around the neighbourhood and back to her husband's office. Gossips loved dirt.

Giving him a chance to remove his hand, she opened her legs. Instead he pressed higher, becoming more audacious because she hadn't complained so far, and from friends encouragement. His palm cupped her bottom, and fingers pressed her pussy.

Damn! Men hadn't taken such an advantage of her, yet this boy had her in the palm of his hand, This was going too far! She opened her mouth to tell him off, but croaked instead. Her mouth was dry, and her pussy was wet. She'd been breathing heavily through her mouth, almost panting from arousal. It had been a mistake to dismiss a gang of boys, for they were a threat after all.

Those two workmen had pushed her to the edge of an orgasm, so the slightest touch was keeping her on the boil. If the damn boy knew what he was doing, she would be climaxing in front of a bus full of people!

Looking down the length of the bus, Felicity saw her husband staring at her. He gave her an enquiring look, meaning, did she need help? The pleading look, and a vigorous nod, was restrained before it took hold. She dare not call him over. Smiling, with a shake of her head, reassured him and he relaxed.

This time she would have to get herself out of this awful fix. Unable to face the boy, she would have to think of something, or wait until he got off the bus. Hopefully before she got off on his fingers, as they were working her hard. Though not in her panties, yet. They were fumbling and inexperienced, yet determined. The look on her face was a picture of dread, or was it her sex face.

The other boys around her knew what was going on, and that she wasn't complaining. They crowded closer, hemming her in. A hand came out of nowhere to grope a breast. She looked for her husband, but couldn't see him now they were so close. She closed her eyes hoping it would all go away. Another hand gripped a breast, and squeezed a nipple.

The bus came to a halt, and she opened her eyes to see people getting off. With more space, she could push her way through them, to escape. Felicity saw her husband walking beside the bus! He'd stepped off through the back exit. Why hadn't he waited for her? She saw ahead of him a woman in a flowery summer dress, and realised what had happened. Typically the fool hadn't taken any notice of the colour, or shape of the dress she was wearing. He must think it was her he was following.