Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity really did feel alone now. More eighteen year olds climbed onto the bus, adding to the press of bodies around her. Why weren't they driving to school, damn it? It didn't help her that parking would be available tomorrow, after the parking lot was re-furbished. They were bolder now, with exploring hands everywhere.

The bus came to a sudden halt, swaying them all forward. In desperation she pushed aside one lad, and beamed in delight. Philip took her hand to guide her down the steps to safety. All of a fluster, she spluttered an explanation which made little sense.

'Sorry, Felicity. I thought you'd got off,' he apologised.

'I nearly did,' she laughed. 'Those boys had me trapped. Their hands were all over me,' she said, sounding excited.

'I stood in front of the bus, to make it stop, and get you out of there. I should have been there to help you,' he painfully said.

'Not to worry. I'm safe now,' she grinned, while gripping his arm in hers.

She was wondering whether to tell him all, or leave it as lucky escape. If that boy had recognised her, their naughty games might have been revealed. Having his hand in her crotch would certainly give him something to tell his friends. If he had known who she was, it would spread with interest compounded. Philip could see she was aroused, so he must know something happened. A busy street wasn't the place to get into a deep discussion about sex. She tripped on something, looked down, and stopped in mid stride.

'It's my panties! I've dropped them,' Felicity whispered.

'Dropping your panties like a slut, naughty girl!' he laughed. 'Pick them up then,' Philip said.

As she bent over, a breeze carried paper and other rubbish along the sidewalk. Reaching her, the dress whipped up around her back. People following them parted to walk either side of the woman, not before ogling her naked bottom, framed in stockings and suspenders. Most grinned to themselves, thinking what a great way to start the day.

A smart looking man in a suit, put his hand to his cock, without thinking. In a flash it crossed his mind that he just had to let his cock loose, and he could have her. While bent over, he could see how ready she was. The thought of helping himself to her sex, and moving on as though nothing happened, was electrifying. His cock jumped to attention, at the idea, and seeing an open, available wet pussy.

Philip watched the reactions to his wife's mistake. She'd bent over in a panic, not think what she was showing off. Women looked on with pity or dismay, and the men had a mixture of surprise and lust as they approached.

One man slowed his pace, and seemed to home in on her. He was fixated on her ass, and what was peeking between her thighs. Philip could see the passion take hold in his eyes, and his face become taught with concentration. For a moment he thought the stranger was going to collide with his wife's upturned rear. A hand was ready to unzip his cock.

Would it be possible for a stranger to fuck his wife in a crowded street? People were hurrying to work, and would ignore almost anything so as not to become involved. A person could lay in a city street, and people would step over them, rather than get involved.

Scrabbling for her panties as they blew around her feet, seemed to take forever. Quickly straightening up wasn't enough, as the dress was twisted up at the back. Her hands grappled for the hem up her back, desperate to pull it down. She was standing in a busy street showing off her bare ass! At last Philip untangled it and pulled it down. She breathed a sigh of relief, and they continued, with her panties scrunched up in a hand.

'That was a close call,' Philip said.

'It's early, yet I'm ready for home,' she grinned knowingly at him.

'Everyone saw your bare ass when you bent over,' he told her.

'What did they see?' she asked.

'Everything! I thought one guy was going to try it on with you, while you were bent over. I'm sure he was thinking about it, and getting ready to try,' he said.

'Really! Surely not on a busy street?' she gasped.

'He had a long coat on. I guess he could have entered you while bent over. Then hidden what was going on, when you stood up. Enough to get away with it,' he teased.

'Oh! Hell! I could have been fucked from behind, by a stranger in this street!' she mused.

Did Philip realise she was hot enough to let it happen? She was so excited, without a shred of self-control. She was desperate for it. He must know that from their amazing sex sessions.

'When he was finished with me he would walk on by, without me knowing who it was. I'd be left here with a stranger's cum running down my thighs,' she whispered.

Philip could see she was vibrating with sexual excitement. He had better get her back home before she had a noisy orgasm in the street. He hailed a cab, fortunate to see one available.

Sitting back in the seat, her knees were higher than her bottom. The dress was pulled up under her, showing off stocking tops. From being so excited, she couldn't keep her legs together. Noticing the driver glancing in his mirror, she pulled them together. She closed her eyes, feigning tiredness. Through slits of eyes, she watched him stare at her while stationary at lights.

With a will of their own, her legs parted. It was a battle that decorum was going to lose, so she gave up. She squirmed on the seat, and let her legs part. On a corner she let one leg go, then on another corner the other leg parted company with its partner. Her legs were parted more than enough for the driver to see stocking tops, garters, and everything between her legs.

She could feel herself weeping on the seat. If her husband didn't get her home soon, she would frig herself off, even with the driver watching. Maybe it would make it more exciting, and she would have a better orgasm.

Damn! How far had she fallen in the past week! Keeping her legs tight together would have been paramount a few days ago. Now she was thinking of playing with herself for an orgasm! It wasn't Philips fault, something had happened to her. She was carried away with it all, and way beyond her normal moral limits. How had this happened, she had no idea.