Exhibitionist Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,238 Followers

Courtney turned away from the camera and continued modeling in her bra. She spun around the garden as if she was doing a ballet routine. The camera kept snapping as Courtney wandered in between the different plants. Soon, the camera was becoming oblivious to her. She was in her own world, free of judgement and restraints. The cold rain water running down her body gave her a feeling of bliss. It was like she exploring feelings which she never knew existed.

When Courtney's back was facing the camera, she reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. The camera kept on snapping. Courtney threw the bra to the wet floor and then turned around. Her perky breasts were exposed the camera. Her pink nipples were rock hard from the cold rain. Her face showed her fearlessness.

"Are you comfortable with this?" Gianna asked, putting the camera down.

"I'm positive I am."

Gianna pointed the camera back at the college student and took topless photos of her. Courtney spun around once again with her arms in the air. Her body weaved in and out between the different plants. It was a feeling of complete freedom. It was something new.

Before she could find herself becoming more comfortable with her partial nudity, the soft drizzle was soon becoming heavy rain once again. A loud thunder ruined the peaceful vibe. Both of the women became shocked by the sudden downpour.

"We better go now," Gianna said.

Courtney grabbed her clothes and both women ran inside the building.

***

They were both soaking wet once they reached Gianna's apartment. Water was dripping all over the floor and they were both thankful to return to a warm place which was dry. Courtney was still topless with her clothes in hand and she was nearly shaking.

"Well that was fun," Gianna said playfully.

"I know," Courtney said with a shivering voice. "Can I have a towel?"

"Coming right up."

Gianna quickly went to the closet to grab a large towel, along with a smaller towel for Courtney's hair. She handed them to the college student, who put her clothes down and dried her body with the large towel.

"Thank you," Courtney said, drying her hair.

Gianna lifted her camera. "Do you mind?"

"No."

As Courtney was still drying her hair with the towel, Gianna snapped more pictures. The pictures showed Courtney's vulnerability. There was an innocence in Courtney's eyes as she looked at the camera lens while drying herself.

"Beautiful," Gianna said. "You're a natural beauty. Everything you do is beautiful."

"I'm glad somebody thinks so," Courtney joked. "My clothes are a mess."

"Don't worry. We're almost the same size. You can borrow my sweater, and my pants."

"Thanks so much."

"It's the least I can do," Gianna replied. "But there's one condition."

"What's that?"

"You have to let me take pictures while you're changing your clothes. It's something that I have to capture."

Courtney raised an eyebrow. "Fair is fair."

***

The delivery man dropped off the package while Courtney was still on the phone with her mother. She was dressed in a robe, fresh from the shower. As soon as she saw the package, she knew it was pictures from Gianna. A feeling of excitement came over her.

"Sorry mom," Courtney said, picking up the phone once again. "Thanks for waiting. It was the delivery man."

"Did you order anything interesting?" mom asked.

"Some art stuff."

Courtney ripped open the package while her mom was still on the phone. She couldn't wait. Then she took the stack of photos from inside the package and placed them on the couch so she could look at them.

Her mom noted, "I'm glad to hear you're still pursuing that hobby. Sounds like you're having a good time in San Francisco."

"Believe me, I am."

Courtney looked through the first set of photos, which was of her playing in the garden with her tshirt on, then in her bra. Then she looked at the photos of herself topless in the rain. It surprised her to see how relaxed she was with her breasts exposed in front of the camera and in front of several neighboring buildings.

"Did you get what you wanted in the mail?" her mom asked. "You seem quiet all of a sudden."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I'm looking at some pictures. I made a new friend recently. We're exploring art stuff together."

Courtney looked at the next set of photos, which was of herself topless, soaking wet, while she dried herself with a towel in Gianna's apartment. The tone of the photographs didn't feel as artistic as the earlier set. The tone in the pictures became much more sexual.

"That's wonderful. I'm glad you're already making new friends in a big city. I'm assuming this person is a classmate of yours."

"Not exactly," Courtney replied. "We met on the street when she saw me taking pictures. She's a professional artist. So she's been helping me out with all sorts of cool tips and advice. It's a big learning experience for me."

"I'm glad to hear it. It never hurts to meet new people."

"I agree."

Courtney looked at the next set of pictures, which showed her kissing Gianna on the mouth. Their lips and tongue met. It was sensual and wet. The other photos were close ups of Courtney's breasts, then of Gianna sucking each of her hard pink nipples. In the last set of photos, Courtney was on her knees, naked, with her mouth on Gianna's bare vagina performing oral sex.

It was Courtney's first lesbian experience. She never forgot the feeling of Gianna's mouth on her nipples and how amazing it felt. She could still remember what Gianna's vaginal fluids tasted like and how it felt to have her tongue there.

"Do you mind if I call you later?" Courtney asked. "There's something I need to take care of."

"No worries. I know how busy you must be with college and everything. Take care."

"I love you mom."

"I love you too sweetie."

The call ended and Courtney put her phone away. She walked to the apartment window, still in her bathrobe. The sky was clear and people were walking on the busy streets. Her fingers opened the robe and she exposed her breasts and vagina to the world, wondering if anybody was looking. Her body was free for everyone to see.

A thrill crept up her spine. A burning feeling grew instantly between her legs. Courtney looked down at the crowds walking the street. Everyone was oblivious to her nudity. It was an extreme rush which she had never felt before.

She brought her fingers down and placed them on her crotch. Her fingers moved lower, and the tip of her index finger rubbed her engorged clitoris in a circular motion. She moaned. Her head tilted back. Her mind raced at the idea that someone on the street could simply look up to see her naked body. Her heart was pounding.

Courtney masturbated furiously. Moans escaped her lips. The muscles in her back, legs, and feet began to tighten. Being an exhibitionist to the public was something that lit a fire inside of her. All her life she had been the good girl, but not at that moment.

Her mind became filled with lewd thoughts of her first lesbian experience with Gianna. She imagined Gianna sucking her nipples once again. She thought of them kissing passionately on the mouth. What made her aroused more than anything else was remembering her first experience on her knees, with a wet pussy in front of her face. She remembered kissing it, licking it, sucking it, and putting her tongue inside of it.

Courtney's fingers went inside of her warm pussy and she didn't hold back. It wasn't long before her moans became cries. She came, and Courtney briefly rested her forehead on the window, lightly.

When the orgasm finally subsided and the feeling of pleasure began to fade, Courtney closed her robe. She carefully looked down at the street to see if anyone was watching, but no one did. No one saw the free show. Everyone went about their daily lives. Courtney then walked to the bathroom to wash her hands.

***

Saturday early morning. Gianna parked her car near the beach. She and Courtney removed their shoes and left them in the car. They were both casually dressed, in jeans and tshirts, barefoot. Gianna carried the large camera which had a strap around her neck.

"Perfect day," Gianna said. "It couldn't be better."

They both marveled at the blue sky, clouds, and the blue sea which sent large waves. The sun was still rising and there weren't many people around.

"Did you have any ideas of what you wanted to shoot?"

Gianna smiled, "Anything with you in the picture."

"You're sweet," Courtney smiled back.

The two women walked on the beach, feeling the sand beneath their feet. Courtney followed Gianna's lead towards the ocean waves. There wasn't a plan between them, only artistic meandering. Courtney didn't mind. She liked the way that Gianna worked.

"Walk on the wet sand," Gianna said. "I want pictures of the ocean water hitting your feet. That always makes for a nice image."

Courtney did as she was told. She stepped on the wet sand and her feet immediately sunk in. The next wave came and it soaked her feet, along with the bottom of her jeans. Gianna took pictures of Courtney's reaction to the cold water.

"God, it's been so long since I've felt anything like that," Courtney replied. "It feels so refreshing."

"Felt what?"

"The ocean wave," Courtney answered. "I grew up near the water. I used to go swimming with my friends and my sisters all the time, especially during hot days. Now I live in the city, which I love. But I miss this feeling. I love the water."

"You seem natural in the water, like it comforts you."

Courtney pulled her hair back after the wind messed it up. "You're right."

"Take your shirt off. Throw it in the ocean wave."

"Are you serious?"

"I think it would make for an iconic photograph of you. And I would love to have it. Besides, nudity is not a big deal in this area of the beach. I also have spare clothes in my car."

Courtney looked around. There were a few people in the area, but none of them were paying any attention to her since they were far away. She took off her tshirt and tossed it in the next ocean wave. She felt a cool breeze across her skin, which almost made her shiver. She could hear the camera snapping more shots of her, as she stood in her bra.

"Beautiful," Gianna said. "I think you're going to be amazed by what I just captured."

"I'm sure I will."

"So how are you feeling right now?"

"A little cold," Courtney laughed. "But I also feel a sense of freedom. It feels nice."

"Enjoying yourself?"

"I am. And I have a little confession to make."

Gianna snapped more pictures. "Tell me."

"When I received the last set of pictures you sent me, I touched myself in front of my living room window, in front of the crowded street. I don't know. I guess those pictures aroused me. So does the idea of doing something so open for people to see. I've always fantasized about having sex in public. So I guess I'm an exhibitionist."

"I had a feeling you were."

"Did you know the day we met?" Courtney asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Not exactly," Gianna winked. "The first time I saw you, I thought you were an attractive girl. You looked like a very nice person with a great attitude, so I asked if I could take pictures of you. It wasn't part of some master plan to get you naked."

Courtney playfully raised her arms. "Yet here I am, in my bra, in front of your camera."

"And I love every second of it."

Gianna snapped more pictures of the college student playing in the water. Courtney laughed and spun around, doing a dance routine for the camera. Her pants became even more wet, up to her knees, as more ocean waves came. Suddenly she stopped and froze.

"What is it?" Gianna asked, pointing her camera down.

"Holy crap. There's a guy from my college class nearby. I barely know him though. He must be a lifeguard on the weekends or something because he's standing near that watchtower. Shit, he's looking right at us."

"So? Give him something to remember you by," Gianna said with a sly grin.

Courtney put her hands around her chest. "Jeez. This is humiliating."

"I thought you were an exhibitionist?"

"Not with people I know."

"Well consider this a test of your sexuality, and how much control you have over it," Gianna said. "I want you to remove your bra. Right now. Toss it to the ocean waves."

"You're such a horrible influence on me," Courtney playfully replied.

"Yet you're still here."

"I guess so."

Courtney unclasped her bra to reveal her small perky breasts and she tossed her bra to the ocean. Her pink nipples were rock hard from the cool morning breeze and the cold ocean water. She then lifted her arms in the air so Gianna could take a few pictures, and she immediately brought her hands to her chest to cover her breasts again.

"Still nervous?" Gianna asked.

"God, he's glancing in this direction. He saw my boobs!"

"You're gorgeous. What do you expect?"

Courtney suddenly turned away. "Shit, he's looking at us again."

"What's his name?"

"Jeff. Please don't turn around and look at him."

Gianna turned her head to look at the young man. "He's handsome. I'm surprised you two aren't dating. Both of you would make a great couple."

"I was hoping he would ask me out, but he never did," Courtney replied. "Can you do me a favor and grab a towel from your car? This is so awkward."

"Nonsense. He's already seen your tits. It's obvious you like him, and he likes you. So I think you should be a good girl and introduce yourself to him."

Courtney removed her hands to flash her breasts. "Like this?"

"Exactly like that," Gianna replied. "What better way to get his attention? Better yet, I think you should offer him a nice blowjob, one that he'll never forget."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"I could tell by looking at your chest that you're breathing heavy. You're clearly aroused."

"Maybe a little."

Gianna raised an eyebrow. "Then go for it. I'll be here, taking pictures from afar."

"God forbid someone drowns while I'm blowing him."

"Relax. There are other lifeguards on duty. Besides, with a tongue like yours, making him cum shouldn't take very long. Nobody is here anyway."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence."

With that said, Courtney marched off towards Jeff's direction.

Gianna smiled, standing by the ocean waves, which occasionally splashed her feet. She watched as the completely topless college student interacted with the handsome young man. Courtney became more at ease with her nudity. The man was clearly aroused by her breasts. Gianna snapped pictures of them talking.

The young pair then walked to the side of the public bathroom, which was secluded, but Gianna could still see them with her camera. She photographed the pair. She watched Courtney get down on her knees and undo the front of Jeff's swimming trunks to reveal an already hard cock. She then watched Courtney lean forward to take it in her mouth.

Gianna smiled and took more pictures.

***

It wasn't long before they arrived back to Gianna's apartment. Courtney wore a thick sweater which Gianna always kept in her car. Both of them were still barefoot, holding their shoes and socks in their hands. The bottom of their jeans were still wet.

Gianna closed the door after both women entered the apartment and she placed her camera on a nearby table.

"What a morning," Courtney sighed.

"Now that we're alone, and comfortable, tell me about your experience with Jeff."

"You already saw the whole thing. Do you want the naughty details?" Courtney asked with an eyebrow raised, already knowing the answer.

"Every naughty detail," Gianna grinned. "What you said to him. What you felt. How you sucked his cock. I want to know what his cum tasted like."

Courtney took a deep breath. "I was so nervous walking up to him with my breasts on full display. He couldn't take his eyes away from them, as much as he tried. I could tell he was nervous. So was I. We made small talk and I told him that I really liked him. He said he liked me too. Then I asked if we could have a minute alone, in private. He looked confused, but I think he knew what I wanted."

"He must have been thrilled."

"Definitely. He was really nervous too. Both of us were. I think I was more nervous. When we were in private, I didn't tell him what I was going to do. I just did it."

"What was going through your mind when you dropped to your knees for him?" Gianna asked.

"Mostly fear. I was afraid he was going to stop me and tell me he already had a girlfriend or something. Or maybe he misunderstood what I wanted, and he wasn't interested in getting a blowjob from me, for whatever reason. I was afraid somebody might see us, besides you. But I think that was part of the fun. The adrenaline rush was incredible."

"Then what?"

"I pulled his swimming trunks down," Courtney replied. "He was throbbing. I mean, that thing was rock hard, which was flattering. I took it as a major complement. The skin of his cock was so soft, but it was stiff like a lead pipe. I kissed it, then I licked it for a while. Then I sucked him off with more enthusiasm than I've ever had before. It was really hot."

"How did you feel between your legs?"

"My pussy felt like it was burning. My whole body felt warm and I completely forgot that I was half naked on a cold morning. It was such a fucking thrill. The thought of doing it outdoors with the risk of being caught was insane."

"What was it like when he came in your mouth?" Gianna asked. "Did you like it?"

Courtney smiled, "It tasted nice. I liked it. I swallowed every drop, licked the head clean, darted my tongue inside his opening, then I tucked it back inside of his swimming trunks. When it was over I stood up and winked at him. I told him that I'll see him on Monday. Then I told him that this is our secret. If he wants to continue, he can't tell anyone. We said our goodbyes for the day, then I left. That was it."

"I'm sure he can't wait to see you again."

"Class is going to be awkward."

"How are you feeling right now?" Gianna asked. "Did you like telling me that story?"

"You have no idea."

"I better find out for myself then," Gianna said, stepping forward and unbuttoning the girl's jeans.

"It's a little wet down there."

Gianna put her fingers down Courtney's panties and inside her warm pussy.

"My god, you're a real mess. You poor little thing. How can you stand being so pent up and frustrated like this?"

Courtney raised an eyebrow. "It's not easy at all. But what choice did I have? There was no place on the beach for me to relieve myself. We couldn't do it in your car either because someone might have seen us."

"We're safe in my apartment now. There's no one here to stop us, or judge us. Shall I do the honors of providing you with much needed relief?"

Gianna swirled her fingers inside Courtney's wet pussy.

"Yes, please."

Gianna got down on her knees. Courtney's jean pants were quickly removed. Then the panties. Courtney was naked from the waist down and she leaned her back against the wall, with her legs spread. Courtney picked up Gianna's camera from the nearby table.

The college student used the camera to look down at Gianna, then she snapped a picture. Gianna planted soft kisses around the vaginal mound. The kisses were all over Courtney's crotch. Then the kisses focused on the clitoris and labia. Courtney moaned.

"It feels so nice, the way you do it," Courtney said, looking down.

Gianna looked up at the student. "It's about to feel a lot better. I know how to make a young woman like you feel good."

Moans escaped Courtney's lips as Gianna licked the wet pussy in front of her. Gianna licked up and down the labia. Her tongue circled the aroused clitoris. Then she sucked on each of Courtney's vaginal lips, stretching them with the suction of her mouth. Courtney gasped once Gianna stuck her tongue inside of her wet pussy, tasting her fluids.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,238 Followers