Exhibitionist Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,147 Followers

Courtney used the camera to snap more pictures of Gianna. She almost laughed to herself realizing how she was taking her first set of sexually explicit photo. Then she did it, she took a picture of herself being orally pleasured by an older woman.

Gianna looked up at the camera, with her mouth full of Courtney's pussy, and gave the camera a seductive look with her eyes. It was clear Gianna relished the spotlight. There was no shame or sense of indignity. She loved it. She looked directly into the camera, winked, and she worked extra hard to please the warm pussy in her mouth.

"Oh god. That feels so good," Courtney moaned.

"Maybe you'll like this better," Gianna replied, removing her mouth, and using her fingers to pleasure Courtney's pussy.

Her fingers worked furiously, in and out, to satisfy Courtney. Sloppy wet noises filled the room. Vaginal fluids were dripping down Gianna's arm, and onto the floor. Courtney cried, and she had no choice but to put the camera down. There was no way she could hold a camera with the amount of sexual pleasure she was receiving.

When Courtney put the camera down, she looked across the room, and saw an older man watching them through the window from a nearby apartment building.

"Oh fuck," Courtney groaned. "Someone is watching us right now."

"Is it a middle aged man?" Gianna asked before putting her mouth on Courtney's pussy once again.

"Uh...I think...uh...it is...oh god...oh..."

Gianna grinned, continuing to lick and finger the pussy. "Don't worry about him. He's a friend of mine. He loves watching me. And I love putting on dirty shows for him. Why do you think I don't have any curtains here?"

After giving Courtney another seductive look with her eyes, Gianna removed her fingers and used her mouth once again. She licked all of the vaginal fluids, then she returned to eating the pussy in front of her.

Courtney moaned, and relaxed. Her eyes wandered away from Gianna and onto the man from the adjacent building. She felt extremely awkward that a man was watching them. It became clear that the man was jerking himself off. His right arm was moving furiously, but his erection was out of her view. It wasn't long before Courtney relished in the feeling of being an exhibitionist once again. The burning feeling in her pussy grew to heights she never thought possible.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Every muscle in her body contracted to the point where it was almost painful. She had to use every ounce of strength she had in order to keep herself from falling over. Then she came. Courtney screamed out loud from the sexual pleasure and Gianna simultaneously used her fingers and mouth to increase the intensity.

Courtney's eyes were still open during the height of her climax. She watched the perverted neighbor masturbate to her and Gianna engaging in oral sex. It made her orgasm much more intense and her body was trembling when it was over.

Gianna stood up and licked her own lips for Courtney to see. Gianna took pleasure in seeing Courtney's face up close, watching the college student recover from a powerful orgasm.

"You taste so good," Gianna teased.

"As good as you I hope."

"Why don't you have a taste for yourself?"

Gianna leaned forward and kissed Courtney on the mouth. They swapped Courtney's vaginal fluids with their wet kiss, and their tongues wrestled in each others mouth.

"That was not bad at all," Courtney smiled.

"I know. And I think I can still taste Jeff's cum in your mouth. I can see why you enjoyed sucking his dick."

"If you like his cum, maybe I can introduce you to him."

"Maybe."

"But right now, I think you need a turn," Courtney said. "You must be soaking wet right now."

"I am."

"Then I think we better give your neighbor from across the street another show."

"He's seen enough for one day," Gianna replied. "I've got a better idea."

"Oh?"

"Let's go back to my rooftop garden. You can eat my pussy while the office workers are on their lunch break. They'll have plenty to watch. Are you brave enough for that?"

Courtney smiled, "Why don't we find out?"

They went to the rooftop garden and Gianna laid back on a lounge chair. Naked and unabashed. Courtney was on her knees eating pussy, for Gianna, and whoever else wanted to see.

It was erotic. Exhilarating. A real rush. As Courtney licked and sucked, she knew she found a new drug. When cum rushed down her throat, Courtney knew that she was an exhibitionist woman.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.