Exhibitions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

"What is it, babe? You have to speak up," he breathed in her ear while seeking her elusive G-spot. "I can't hear you, Anna."

"Please, Van, I need you inside me."

Her words came rushing out in a jumble; her voice was strained, yet clear enough to carry across the courtyard. In the corner of his eye, he caught movement from one of the businessmen vying for a better position to see Anna. She turned her face toward him, nuzzling his jaw as she spoke. "You've been teasing me since we left the gallery. Please, just fuck me."

"Here, where all those people can see you?"

"Yes, here, and right now. And if you don't fill me with that thick cock of yours, I'm sure one of those men over there will be able to figure out which room this is, and he'll fuck me."

She waved vaguely toward the anonymous men across the courtyard.

Smiling gently at the sound of desperation in her voice, he pulled back, releasing her breast and placing that hand on her hip. With his other hand, he lowered his pants to his knees. Before she could respond, he was sliding his cock along her dripping and swollen inner lips, preparing to grant them both the pleasure they had been hinting at all night.

As he slipped the throbbing mushroom head of his cock into her slit, she groaned deeply and leaned forward, taking hold of the railing for support. He held still for a moment, relishing in the heat coming from her body. Finally he withdrew, just a fraction, before plunging his full length into the welcoming embrace of her warm, silky depths.

Her joyous cry echoed in the empty courtyard. She pressed her hips against him, spreading her feet just that little bit wider. Now with better balance she stood, wanting to feel as much of his body as she could.

With his hands on her hips, he traced his mouth from her ear, down her neck to the junction with her shoulder, where he gently bit her fragrant skin. He tilted his hips as he started a slow pumping, watching her breasts begin to bounce freely on her chest. Gasping lightly, she dropped one arm to take hold of his thigh, pressing her fingers into the flexing muscle she found there.

She raised her other arm with a graceful, languid motion, reaching for the back of his head. Feeling the light pressure from her hand, he maneuvered to kiss her, nipping at her lips before thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. He caught her sigh in his mouth and adjusted his kiss to mirror their actions as they fucked.

Pulling her against him, a groan rumbled deep in his chest. His voice was hoarse and strained as he spoke into her hair, "Oh my god, they're watching you, Anna."

"Us," she rasped, panting.

"No, baby, they're watching you. You're right in front of me, so they couldn't see me if they wanted to. Besides, you're so amazing, why would they want to watch me?"

She needed to feel him more deeply. Because of all the teasing they'd both done all night, her orgasm was already on edge. Raising one foot, she stepped on the lower rail of the balcony, granting his cock a new angle and greater access. He quickly took advantage of her slight movement, driving into her as fully as he could.

"Oh god, yes, Van!" she called out into the night air.

Although her eyes were wide open, he knew she wasn't seeing anything. Wanting to enhance her excitement, he started describing their audience for her. He told her about the man across from them who was slowly stroking his cock, and the man to the side who was masturbating as quickly as he could.

"The woman across from him is kneading her tits, while the woman on the balcony is being eaten to the climax of her life. Anna, my god, you're turning them all on so much." His voice was husky and strained in her ear. He could feel her body shaking under his hands and knew she was close, yet he continued with his long, slow thrusts into her sodden pussy.

"Ooohhhh!" she cried. "Please, touch me." She was straining to maintain as much physical contact with him as possible. Her voice dropped as she pleaded, "Please, let me cum now, Van. Touch me."

He leaned down to nibble on her neck and shoulders again, chuckling quietly at her frustrated groan when neither of his hands moved from her hips. When she tried to slam her ass back to him, he wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her against him. His other hand came to her face where his fingertips caressed her lower lip for just a moment.

She moaned something that sounded like a 'yes' before sucking two of his fingers into her mouth, wetting them. When he was satisfied they were wet enough, he slowly tugged them from her lips and slid his hand down her body until his fingertips were barely brushing over her engorged clit. At the same time, he began pumping his cock into her pussy with increasing speed.

"Unnnhhhh. Oh god, I'm cumming!" Her cry rose up the scale as her orgasm hit, and her body shook in his arms. "Van, yes!"

He felt her velvet walls clamping on his cock even as his hand was being soaked by her gushing cum. Two more strokes and his straining cock bathed her womb with its own thick release. "Oh, fuck, Anna," he sighed into the side of her neck.

They stood, still coupled, panting for a few moments when he felt her knees buckle. As his softening cock slid from her, he turned her in his arms and drew her to his chest, supporting her with his own body.

Looking up with a soft smile, she wrapped her arms around his waist and raised her lips to his. That was one of the parts of sex she enjoyed the most; a truly good kiss in the soft afterglow was incredibly underrated and far too often ignored. Fortunately, she knew that he agreed with her.

Quietly, tenderly, they came together with nibbling lips and caressing tongues. As it progressed, their kiss seemed to send strength back to her knees. She sighed into his mouth and brought one hand up to comb her nails back through his hair.

"Remind me that I'm treating you to a manicure tomorrow," his breath tickling her lips as he spoke.

"You don't like my long nails?" she teased, starting to shiver in the light breeze.

He laughed and gently bit her chin, telling her, "I guess it depends on where you've got those nails of yours and what they're doing to me." Noticing her trembling, he asked, "Are you cold?"

"A little bit, yes."

Hugging her to him tightly, he whispered, "Let's go inside then. I think we've lost our audience anyway."

They both looked out across the courtyard. Most of the people had gone in, except for the older of the two men across from them and the woman in the corner. Anna blushed and waved at them, smiling at the thought of how thoroughly fucked she had just been. "Yes, let's go in."

Once in the room, she went to wash her face and brush her teeth before slipping between the sheets of the large bed. She heard Van hang up the phone, and she asked him what was going on as he walked through the room to the bathroom.

"I wanted to check on something for tomorrow," he teased. "For now, just get comfortable, and I'll be right with you."

She lay back against the pillows, listening to some soft jazz as he prepared for bed. When he joined her, they lay on their sides so they could gently touch each other. Soon he was pressing her to her back and slowly sliding his rock-hard cock into her silky depths.

After being apart for far too long, they were finally in each others' arms again, and they spent the rest of the night making slow, perfect love.


Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you'll take the time to vote and/or comment. I do respond to private comments if they have a valid e-mail address. Please be patient, as I'm going to be busy over the holidays. The second chapter will be submitted in the first week of January.

Thank you again and Merry Christmas,

annanova

annanova
annanova
87 Followers