Exhibitions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

Setting her glass back on the table, she shrugged casually. "You know how parents tend to tell their toddlers, 'Don't touch yourself like that, it's dirty.'?" He nodded, and she continued, "Jess's mom told her not to get caught doing it at school... or in public."

His laughter rang off the walls.

"I know," she grinned. "Growing up with a mother like that, it's not hard to believe she turned out to be so open about her body and sexuality." After describing the hiking trip, she shook her head in wonder. "It was largely because of that day with her that I realized it was okay to be a sexual person... to enjoy my body, and that it didn't mean I was terrible for it."

"Anna, I'm not sure anyone would ever think you were terrible for wanting to ex –" His face froze in amazement. Her foot was toying with him, flirting with his ankles and legs. He had become so wrapped up in her story, he'd lost track of what she was doing.

It must have been her years of dance training, because she had strangely strong toes. They were also very flexible, and he was being vividly reminded of that fact since they were suddenly pressing his cock through his jeans.

He took hold of her slender ankle at the moment Giselle arrived with their salad.

"Is everything bien ici?" the young woman asked, clearing the empty appetizer dishes from the table.

"Everything is very good, thank you." She spoke in English for Van's benefit, smiling at the warmth of his hand on her leg.

Apparently ignoring what the couple was doing, Giselle set their food, extra plates and the carafe of water before them. "Bon appétit," she murmured. "Enjoy." Glancing at Anna, she whispered, "Et ton homme, il est bon?"

"No," was the murmured response. "He's wonderful."

"I believe it. Does he speak...?"

"No, he only speaks English."

"Too bad, he's kinda hot."

"Merci... he makes me happy. And he made me happy many times last night."

"Hmm, encore, je te crois." The waitress glanced over to smile at Van while asking Anna, "Est-ce qu'il aime... jouer?"

Anna's eyes popped at the thought before she finally laughed and teased, "Ça dépendrait sur les gens qui sont inclus, mais avec lui, on ne sait jamais."

With a slight wink, the grinning Giselle turned and walked away while the devious redhead flexed her foot in her lover's lap. A bemused Van caressed her ankle, smirking. "I'm not sure what you're playing at, but I'm enjoying it."

"Let me know what you think of that salad," she smiled.

There was nothing he didn't like about their discovery. From the secluded corner of the courtyard, to the politely discreet service, to the well-prepared and delicious food, it was a perfect choice. Having the foot of a beautiful woman steadily yet gently slipping between his thighs was a bonus.

"So, what is this meat in the salad? How did you say it?"

She carefully pronounced the name, 'gibiers,' again. "In general it refers to game meat, but in most cases, they use boar."

There were a few more diners in the small courtyard. While Van and Anna were partially hidden by the small cart, they could easily hear snippets of conversation around them. He listened to the couples on the other side of their improvised screen and smiled. He had no idea what they were saying, but the musical tones of the accents intrigued him. They also reminded him of something he wanted to ask.

"So, what were you and the lovely Giselle discussing?"

She grinned wryly from across the table, teasing him. "Couldn't you figure it out?"

"From my position, the two of you seemed to be flirting."

Her smile lit up the entire courtyard. "Mm-hmm, that's my love... always thinking with his small brain." They laughed together before she could continue. "As a matter of fact, we sort of were. She thinks you're hot. Later, she was asking me about you... if you speak French, if you like to... play."

He choked on his water at that. Laughing while she mopped at the table, she waited for him to recover.

"What did you tell her?" he finally gasped.

An impish glow danced in her sparkling green eyes. "Oh, nothing special... it wouldn't surprise me if you did, but... that it would depend on who wanted to play."

His roar of laughter caught the attention of some nearby diners and the maitre d', who peeked in on them just as Van teased, "It sounds to me like you're the one who wants to play, Anna."

"For now, I'm having fun keeping it to simply playing with you." When she leaned back in her chair, he noticed she'd been quietly undoing all but two of the buttons on her blouse.

Sitting quietly, he let his eyes drink in the twin vees of smooth skin showing above and below the still-fastened buttons of her wispy blouse. He could almost feel the gentle swells of her firm breasts. At that moment, he wanted nothing more than to leave.

Apparently anticipating Van's unspoken call, the curious maitre d' approached the table. "Would you like some dessert, or un petit café?"

"Just the bill, please."

"Of course, one moment please."

They both heard the mild disappointment in the man's voice, yet neither could move. Something in the weight of the other's stare kept them in their seats. Finally, Giselle returned with the bill, plugging Van's credit card into the tableside reader when he held it up to her without a word.

"Please, come again," she told them with a knowing wink, discreetly leaving the standard chocolate mints and a business card on the table.

~*~*~

In somewhat of a haze, the lovers wandered toward the waterfront, holding hands. The river was peaceful, bringing them back to the moment. Watching the afternoon sunlight dancing on the current, he gave her hand a light squeeze.

"What is in your hand?" he wondered.

She looked, discovering the card Giselle had left.

"I'm not sure." Bringing it up, she read the brief note and laughed. "Take a look... she wasn't kidding about wanting to play."

Written on the back of the restaurant's card was her name and cell number.

"Shall we call her tonight?"

"It's up to you, Anna," he breathed, his lips traveling along the outer edge of her ear. "If you want to play... that's what we'll do."

She turned in his embrace, wrapping her arms around his waist. They stood on the pier, simply holding each other – not speaking, just breathing and being there, sharing their warmth. Finally she whispered, "We can't stay here all day."

Knowing she was right, he took her hand again and started walking back to the buildings. It had been his intention to take her shopping, and the activity might distract them both from thinking too much about the flirtatious brunette they'd left at the restaurant.

They returned to wandering the charming streets of Old Montreal, checking out random stores whenever he saw something he wanted her to try on. The various dresses, skirts and tops he chose for her were all, without fail, beautiful and made her feel sexy; she just decided against all but one dress and two tops.

Shoes were a different story. Normally she hated trying on shoes, but with him there it took on a different feel. She thought of it as a game with him watching, waiting to see how far up her lean thighs her skirt would creep. How long would it take for the sales clerk to notice that she wasn't fighting the skirt...?

Once she found a shop she liked, they wandered in, looking over the stylish selection. They each chose two pair for her to try on and went to sit.

There were two clerks behind the counter: an imperiously bored older woman and a man in his mid-twenties who gave every indication of already being henpecked.

"Allez," the woman intoned. "Go, help them."

From the moment she walked in, it was obvious the man would be helping her. Madame didn't leave the impression she'd be willing to get her hands dirty. If anything, she was accustomed to giving the orders. Her too-red lipstick and the affected streak in her over-processed hair made that clear. Anna thought the older woman was trying for a look like the French actress, Fanny Ardant, but completely lacking her warmth.

The young man approached with a tired yet sincere smile. "How may I help you today, miss?"

Based on his pale, freckled skin and reddish-blond hair, he was most likely of Irish descent and definitely didn't sound like a Francophone, which would make things easier for Van to play along, she realized. "I need something for an event tonight and think one of these might work. If you have them in a thirty-seven or thirty-eight, that would be perfect."

She watched him head for the storage area before turning to Van, who was looking at her with a puzzled expression. "Thirty-seven or thirty-eight... you've got bigger feet than I thought."

"Hush," she giggled. "I noticed they have European sizes here. If I remember correctly, that's about where I fall, depending on the shoe."

He glanced at the counter, then the curtain their salesman had disappeared behind. Whoever the woman behind the counter was didn't seem to be paying any attention to them at all, so he whispered in Anna's ear, "How much do you want to play here?"

"I'm really not sure," she murmured. Not wanting to get the young man in trouble, they were both keeping their voices down. "I wouldn't want him to lose his job, or anything. Do you think we can manage to keep things low-key?"

"You have good instincts, babe, and a good heart. You'll know how far you can go." Hearing footsteps behind them, he whispered, "Trust yourself... it'll be fine."

She smiled knowingly at her lover before turning her attention to the tired young salesman taking his seat before her. Spying his nametag while he was busy arranging boxes on the floor, she asked, "So, Sean, what do you have for me?"

Recognizing her flirty entendre, Van smirked to himself before moving away, feigning interest in the small display of men's shoes.

"Umm, we didn't have the higher heel in your size." Sean's eyes briefly followed the blond man, wondering what he was doing, but immediately came back to the radiant redhead in the chair. "I hope that's not a problem."

"Not at all," she smiled, quietly slipping her feet out of her shoes. The slight movement caused her skirt to drift up her thighs, but she ignored it. "I think I'd like to try that one first, if you don't mind." She pointed to the dark grey ballet flats.

"Why not start with the heel, Anna?"

His voice came from behind her, and Anna watched the young salesman glance up at him curiously, as if wondering what he might do. Choosing her words carefully and keeping her voice calm, she stated, "I'm working my way up, baby."

She kept her eyes on the blushing Sean, letting him go about his job without making an issue of his obvious embarrassment. Offering him a smile, she subtly raised her legs to allow him to slip the shoes on her feet. With the first pair, she was sure he hadn't seen anything up her skirt, but the moisture was certainly collecting between her thighs.

Standing and spinning enough to flare her skirt just a bit, she skipped across the small boutique to check the fit and feel of the shoes. "These work," she declared, pointing each foot in turn for her bemused lover. "In fact, I have just the jeans to wear them with."

Sean smiled, realizing he'd be able to get the harpy he worked for off his back. Slow days were bad enough but having the boss in the store only made things worse. A casual bystander would think she'd be harmless, reading her magazines in the background, while anyone in the retail industry recognized her as the type who would continue reading with a store full of customers.

He took another look at his customer, showing the flats to the man she'd walked in with. There was no knowing what was under that skirt, but it was clear her barely buttoned blouse was the only thing holding her full breasts. "Would you like to try any of the others, miss?"

Looking over her shoulder, Anna flashed him a brilliant smile. "The red heels, I think."

She turned back to Van and kissed his chin while he asked, "Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"Not in the least," she murmured, "but I'm loving it just the same."

"And why did you button your blouse?"

He was right; she had closed two of the buttons. "Silly, I don't need to have it all on display." Winking coyly, she spun about with another flare of her skirt.

Anna returned to her chair and removed her shoes, grinning at both men. Casually arranging her skirt, she raised one leg level with the seat and gracefully extended her newly bare foot to Sean. "I'll take the flats, but I want to try the others, too. Do you like the red ones?"

"I think they'll look incredible on you," he admitted.

With her foot still poised in the air, she gave him a gentle smile before he finally took the hint. Shaking the cobwebs from his brain, he reached forward to take hold of her ankle. Her soft, smooth skin was intoxicating, and he thought the man with her had to be the luckiest devil in the world.

The woman seated before him seemed to have stepped from every erotic dream he'd ever had, every story he'd ever read. Her long, slim legs begged for his touch – or so he wanted to imagine. Having the other man there meant he'd have to be happy with the incidental whispered touches that came with the job.

She extended her foot, smiling her permission to wrap his hand around her ankle. At the same time, he watched the filmy fabric of her skirt float up her thighs. It occurred to him that the day just might be getting better.

Holding one of the heels for her examination, he happened to catch a flash of bare skin toward the mysterious junction of her legs. He watched the redhead lean back in her seat while he slid the red shoe into place.

"Do you like your job, Sean?"

The low, evenly modulated voice crept in and suffused his eardrums with the sound of seduction.

He looked into her eyes, seeing the simple question. Something in her gaze let him know she wasn't interested in judging him; her goal was to have a good day, and if he could enjoy it, so much the better.

"Like most jobs, there are good and bad days."

She smiled again, setting one foot on the floor while raising the other for its shoe. "I hope today is a good day."

"It's getting better."

"I'm glad to hear that." Shifting to her left, she allowed him to fasten the straps.

He could hear the couple talking... something about an exhibit and photography... but it didn't matter. Was that...? Yes, out of the corner of her eye, she was winking at him.

Essentially having been given her approval, he cast his eyes over the woman reclining in the chair before him. He could tell that she was enjoying herself; her posture was completely relaxed, her banter with the blond man both lighthearted and loving.

Knowing the shoes were ready to try out, she brought her foot back to the ground, yet her skirt remained gathered low on her hips. The excitement was getting to her; she could feel the slickness on her inner thighs.

The redhead rose from her seat, casually picking her way through the boxes in order to walk around the store. He watched her examine her feet in the mirror. When her lover approached her, presumably to talk about the shoes, he decided to risk looking to see what his boss was up to.

At the counter, the Wicked Witch of Montreal still appeared to be engrossed in her magazines. "Thank goodness," he thought, turning back to his customers who were returning to the chairs.

"Anna," the other man was saying, "these are nice, but I think the others will go better with the outfit you're wearing tonight."

"You're right, babe," she agreed.

A soft smile highlighted her warm green eyes when she resumed her sexy pose in the seat. "Well, Sean, I'm going to pass on these, but I do want to see that silver pair."

"Allow me," he grinned. A glance at her lightly toned thighs showed him that her skirt was still sitting higher than would have been considered normal. He quickly had her out of the red sandals and ready for the silver heels.

It amused her greatly to realize that the young man's gentle touch and warm hands were increasingly turning her on. Being with Van was generally enough to excite her. The added incentive of flirting with him all over romantic Old Montreal had her aroused to a new level. Having him nearby while they shared in slowly showing her off to their shoe salesman?

She just knew that she'd be dripping down her legs before they left.

Once the first shoe was on, she placed her foot on the floor, setting the other on the young man's thigh. Anna looked at the design of the shoe, admiring the slim strap that crossed over her porcelain skin, finally wrapping around her ankle. There was a certain elegance in the way it curved; she knew this was the pair for the dress she'd be wearing that night.

He was surprised when she left her foot on the middle of his leg and turned her face to her lover, asking his opinion of the strappy heels. Even considering that the shoe pressing on his thigh was a four-inch heel, there was no pain. Sean took a quick look and noticed she was performing a strange balancing act in keeping her weight off that foot.

Adjusting the second sandal, merely as a reason to touch her again, he gave the area just below her calf a light squeeze. "Tell me what you think of these."

Without missing a beat, she raised the foot which had been resting on his leg, pointed her toes and asked her lover, "Well, do you like them?"

"Looks good to me," he chuckled. "What do you think, Sean?"

The young salesman was stunned. Her actions had brought gravity into play upon her skirt, laying bare her smooth, enticingly pink pussy. The glorious display glistened before him in the soft light. After so many brief flashes, it was an open invitation to dream.

"Beautiful," he breathed, in stunned reverence. "Just... perfect."

"Absolutely," added Van, nodding in admiration.

"I'd like to walk around in them before you two make a decision for me," she laughed while heading for the mirror for a look. She knew she would take them, but she also had to tease the men a little more before leaving.

Watching Anna with a knowing grin, Van said, "She'll definitely take those, and I know she wanted the flats. Can you ring everything up for us?"

Sean gathered the boxes and made his way to the register while Van walked to the gleeful woman in front of the mirror. "How are you, babe?"

Trying to keep her voice fairly even, she looked at him, her eyes flashing a low fire. "God, Van, I'm so excited." She reached for his hands, needing something to anchor her. "I can't remember being this... god, is this what it's like to feel high?"

He wrapped his arms around her to find her entire being was thrumming with energy. "Are you going to be okay?"

Using the solid pressure of his body against hers as a point of reference, she slowly regained some semblance of calmness. "Whatever else you do, my love, don't let me disappear."

"Never." He nuzzled her nose, giving her whatever she needed to come back to him. Once he could feel her breathing even out, he gave her a gentle squeeze. "Now, let's go pay for your shoes. Also, it seems to me that you were threatening me with some sort of local... delicacy?"

Releasing her with a touch of regret, he led her to the counter. Sean had boxed the shoes she'd walked in with, so after the paperwork was taken care of, they left the small store with a happy farewell to the amazed young man.

Outside the door, she turned to her lover and asked, "So, shall we find that poutine?"

~*~*~

"That was mean of you, you know?"

They had finished the messy fries and were seated on the ground below a flowering chestnut tree. She slipped into his lap, straddling him while wrapping her graceful arms around his neck.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers