Exhibitions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

"What are you talking about, Anna?"

"The way you were teasing me all day... it was mean of you."

"Funny, I thought it was very mutual. Besides, I have a clear memory of you doing most of the teasing, in French, over lunch. Or is that wrong?" He caught her playfully pouting lower lip between gentle teeth and ran the tip of his tongue over it before sucking it into his mouth. She moaned, kissing him while lightly scratching the back of his neck.

"Hmm, well that was fun, but I wasn't really teasing you."

His hands slid under her light blouse, relishing the smooth warmth of her back. "No? Okay, if you want to say you were teasing Giselle, I can live with that, but what about Sean?"

"He's busy," she sighed, nibbling at the junction of his neck and shoulder.

"Yes, but you were teasing him." Giving the edge of her ear a quick lick, he added, "Not to mention how fun it was watching you absolutely make his day."

She nuzzled his neck with her cheek. "You really liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did." A subtle movement on his part brought her mouth back to his. He brushed his lips over hers while whispering, "I love watching you let yourself go."

Their kiss progressed to a smooth duel of tongues, enhanced by the soft, slightly juicy smacks of separating and rejoining lips.

Suddenly, he shifted.

"Anna... what are you doing?"

"Hmm?" Her eyes were wide with a coy charm, but he knew better.

"Your hands, baby, what are they doing?"

"Would you believe me if I told you they slipped?"

"They... slipped." He laughed while she nodded. "Your hands..." he brought one to his lips, kissing her knuckles, "... slipped, and just happened to open my fly?"

"Umm... oops?" she grinned.

"Interesting."

"It is unusual, don't you think?" She reached over to kiss his thumb, sucking it into her mouth when he pressed it between her lips.

"Very unusual." His voice deepened, catching slightly at the touch of her soft, wet tongue running around his thumb. He knew she wished it was his cock.

"Anna...."

She had been inching closer to him throughout their bantering. With only one hand, she freed him from the confines of his jeans and subtly – so subtly he hadn't noticed – canted her hips toward him.

"Hush," she sighed, silencing his questions while imperceptibly guiding his throbbing tip to her welcoming hole.

Before he knew it, he was inside her. Those smooth, velvety walls were massaging his length with a deliberation he'd rarely known from her.

"Oh wow," he mused. "What is she doing? We're in a park, in the middle of the day... in a foreign country. There are people all over the place... and she's... riding me... in a public park." He wrapped one arm around her waist and sank the fingers of his other hand into her thick, silky hair, drawing her head back. Nibbling the column of her exposed throat, he growled, "Who are you, and what have you done with my Anna?"

"Do you mind?" she asked, keeping her voice low.

"Mind? I love it." He knew what she was thinking, that she didn't want to draw any attention to them. It was still surprising that she would take such a blatantly exhibitionistic step without any prompting. "I'm just amazed that you're the one initiating this, is all."

"I'm a little nervous about it," she admitted. "Well, a lot nervous, so please, try not to move too much. This isn't like when we were on the balcony."

His responding chuckle came from deep in his throat. "Don't move? Anna...." His voice dropped to a hoarse whisper, "You're incredible. We're... fucking in a park... and you don't want me to move?"

"Well, not just yet." She smiled with a soft expression. "Please, let me do this for now."

He answered by cupping her face in his hands and pulling her in for a hot kiss.

"Good answer," she thought.

There was a low level of squirming in his lap she felt comfortable with, so most of their motion would have to be either very subtle or internal. She grinned, thinking of the glass egg he'd sent her for Christmas. Proving the gift had been an excellent idea, she flexed her kegel muscles and was rewarded by his soft moan.

The heat of his hands on her sides seemed to correspond directly to the dampness of her pussy. Feeling the slight roughness of his palms as they crept up her back made her hum with pleasure.

Watching her eyes, he slid his hands around to the sides of her breasts and bent to rest his forehead on her chest. Slightly opening his mouth, he kissed the top of her cleavage, relishing the fragrant warmth of her body. Given the position they were in, he almost felt his cock was melding to her pussy walls with the way she was using her muscles to massage him.

She nuzzled the top of his head, gasping when his hands pressed into the sides of her breasts, raising them to his mouth. Suddenly, being in the park was a terrible idea; she wanted to cry, to scream at the top of her lungs, to writhe against him with all the passion she possessed. Instead, she clutched his hips with her thighs, wanting to feel him more deeply inside her while trying to keep from drawing too much attention from any park visitors.

His need for her was peaking. Rubbing small circles on the outsides of her breasts, he drank in their warmth through the thin fabric of her blouse. Limited in just what he could do, he remained bent over her chest, kissing her breasts and using them to stroke his face while he listened to her breath catch.

"Anna," he murmured, "you're amazing. I can't hold back much longer."

"Let it go, baby. Please, let go."

When he exploded inside her, she found it a struggle to remain still, let alone not cry out. She bit her tongue while pressing her face to his neck, rocking against him just enough to maintain some friction. Each of the lovers began whispering, their soft words and sighs caressing the other's ear.

The nearly-empty poutine container sat abandoned on the grass next to her knee. She leaned over to pick it up, angling herself around the thick cock still buried inside her pussy. However, his sudden groan at the new pressure on his head thrilled her, and she could feel a new delicious warmth radiating from the unique contact.

"I see you weren't quite finished!" she giggled teasingly, offering him another gravy-covered fry.

Playfully accepting it, he grinned, "I'll never be finished with you." His tone was simple, honest. Staring at her as she returned to her upright position, he cupped her chin in one hand, bringing her in for a tender kiss. "We need to head back, don't we."

Several minutes later, with her skirt trailing over her hips and ass, she carefully, slowly, rose from his lap. It took some effort to make it look natural, but somehow she managed it. Under the cover of her skirt, he tucked himself away and closed his pants.

Making their way out of the park, they tossed the garbage from their late snack. Anna took his hand, twining her fingers through his and resting her head on his shoulder while they walked. With a happy sigh, she teased, "Do you know what my favorite thing about Montreal is? It's such a fun city, don't you think?"

Thank you for reading. At this point, I am planning an epilogue, which is already half-written in my head. Isn't there an app for that yet?

Please vote and/or leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from readers.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers