Exhilaration with Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Neil's ejaculation had expired, he lowered his body beside Judy. She immediately set about smearing his cream over her breasts and stomach, even as high as her neck. I could smell his musky odour - and her abundant juices come to that. I climaxed too as I watched Judy's latest betrayal. I knew I hardly compared in volume to Neil's gusher and it was not lost on me again that she was revelling in his ejaculation whereas mine is considered too 'messy' for her. But I also realised that my orgasm was incredibly powerful - and that my penis was not going soft after my climax.

Judy turned their light off so I slunk off back to my bedroom, the marital bedroom. I fell into a fitful sleep but I noticed that each time I woke I had a very firm erection. Perhaps I had the same one all night. Around three-thirty I heard more sex happening but I didn't go to watch. I just lay there, mesmerised by the sounds of their lust. I stroked myself as I listened.

Next morning, I lay in bed wide awake and still stiff. Judy came into our room. She was naked. As I stared at her body, especially her breasts, I could again smell their sex. She was very pleasant in her tone and her manner towards me. She told me that she and Neil were going out for a drive after breakfast then on their return we would spend the afternoon by the pool. Then she asked me "Did you enjoy watching us?". Before I could realise it, I was nodding 'Yes' to her. She gave me a wry smile. "I thought so." she said, adding "What an amazing hunk of meat Neil has. Every girl should get fucked with a cock like that!" With that she jumped in the shower.

We had a cooked breakfast, cooked by me that is, and I was left to clear up after it while they went out for their drive. Judy wore a pair of shorts and a skimpy crop top which obviously had no bra underneath. Her nipples were standing proud. I kept thinking about the things that had happened since Neil arrived. And I still found myself humiliated but aroused by it.

They returned after lunchtime, having eaten out somewhere. I wondered if any of our new friends might have seen them. Judy and Neil went to put swimwear on. I was already in my swim shorts with a loose shirt. Judy appeared wearing just bikini bottoms, another skimpy pair. I lustfully looked at her ass cheeks as she walked by me to sit with Neil in the sun and my half erection became full. They slicked each other with sun lotion and Neil brazenly smoothed it over Judy's bare breasts just a few short yards from my eyes.

After a period of snoozing in the sun they both jumped into the pool to cool off - and cavort. Before long, both were naked, their swimwear was floating in the pool. I could see that Neil was practically fully erect. They clung together and whispered. My erection was so hard it almost hurt. Then they clambered out of the pool and came over to where I was laying on my lounger, dripping water everywhere. Judy spoke first. "Hey, we were wondering, do you want to watch us fuck again?"

That incompatible mix of emotions welled up again and I felt my face go crimson with embarrassment and shame - but I quietly answered "Yeah!"

Judy replied "Great, but you gotta strip off too and put your condom on!"

My self-loathing was out-trumped by my excitement. I went off to get a condom. When I returned they were already having sex, doggy-style on the lawn. Neil shouted "Hey, I'd forgotten about those bright red pubes of yours. Wow, they stand out in this sunshine." He pushed his eight inches into my gasping wife as I took hold of my five inches in my hand.

After Neil had pushed Judy to one orgasm, he changed ends, kneeling in front of her so that she could suck him. Neil called over to me as my wife took several of his inches into her mouth. "See, I told you she was great at blow jobs!" My body jerked as I ejaculated into my condom.

Judy's obvious oral expertise had not waned in the orally barren year of our marriage. Neil exhaled with gusto as his semen poured into Judy's mouth. He stood up and went over to the pool and dived in. Judy came over to me. She held her mouth in a manner that suggested she still held Neil's semen in it.

I said "Is it true you did blow jobs on all the guys?"

She slowly opened her lips and allowed the semen and her saliva to dribble out to fall onto her breasts. She ensured both were coated. Then she said "Some guys can get me to do anything! And I can get a guy like you to do anything. Do you want to lick my tits?"

My moral conscience stood no chance against my ardour. I wanted to lick, suck, fondle caress and milk her breasts. I nodded feverishly. Judy offered her breasts to my face and I licked and sucked, caring not one iota about the origin of the erotic coating on them. Judy purred. "You see what I mean, my darling. Anything! I can get you to do anything." I realised again what I already knew deep down. She was right. She could get me to accept anything, put up with anything, do anything!

Judy went to Neal's bed again that night. She did give me a hand job before she went to him and she let me have another suck on one nipple as I was 'being so good!' in her words. I was invited to watch again. Of course, I went and I did watch as Neil found more ways to embarrass me by defiling my marriage with erotic sex with my horny wife - and I loved it.

Next morning being Monday, Neil and I each had our work to go to. Judy prepared our breakfast wearing nothing at all. We left the house at the same time. Judy gave Neil a passionate kiss with tongue whilst caressing the front of his trousers on the doorstep. He gave her a brief fingering. As I went for my kiss which was a peck on the cheek, she said "Think about this while you're at work today - you might just get a fuck tonight - just a short, very quick one, with Neil watching you - but you'll have to earn it. I'll tell you how tonight. Does that excite you?" I nodded frantically. She was right. She could get me to do anything.

I could think of little else all day but I managed to get through my work. When I arrived back home Neil was already there and he was out by the pool. I went over to him and we talked about work as though all this other stuff was not really going on in our lives. When Judy appeared we all reverted to our strange new sexual relationship. After supper Judy told me that we were all turning in early. I went to our room and she followed me. In the room she stripped naked in front of me to tantalise me. She practically ordered me to strip off too. Of course, I stripped.

"Neil is gonna fuck me now." she told me. "When you've heard me come, you can come and watch us." She watched my penis stiffening as she spoke those words. I could not even explain it to myself but the idea thrilled me

I said "Is that when I get to be with you?"

"Oh, you've got to earn that!" Judy said. "Shall I tell you how you earn it now or when you're watching us?"

"Tell me now!" I replied, trying not to sound as though I was begging.

"Okay. When you've watched Neil fuck me again, you've got to lick his cock, lick my juices off him then you have to suck him off. Suck his cock till he comes in your mouth - then you swallow it - all of it. It'll be that oral sex you pestered me for - but not quite how you had in mind, won't it!" I was agape. It sounded so demeaning, so embarrassing - yet my penis stiffened more. "You like that idea, don't you, dirty boy." she said as she smacked my erection. "Will you do it?"

I lowered my head - then slowly I nodded 'Yes, I would do it.' It seems that I could me made to tolerate anything and do anything. The idea so humiliated me - but it aroused me too.

"Neil quite likes the idea. He even thinks you've sucked off before." she teased. I haven't actually done it before but I admitted to myself that the idea was not an anathema to me. I had often wondered what it would feel like.

I lay on the bed listening to their sex and I knew from her cries that Judy had climaxed. I went down the corridor, as instructed. They were just changing positions. Judy lay on her back and Neil moved between her raised thighs. I heard her gasp as his full length penetrated her. I watched him grope her lovely breasts as he powered himself into her. Judy climaxed again quite quickly. As she lay there panting, she called me in.

Neil got onto his back and Judy held his erection upright. "Lick it!" she ordered. I leant in to it, immediately smelling the scent of their sex. His penis looked even bigger so close up. I drew my tongue up the length of the shaft and over the head. I felt a surge of inexplicable excitement course through me. I licked it all the way up again - and again. "Suck him! Suck him off!" she demanded.

I opened my mouth and placed it over the head of his penis. I gently closed my lips onto his shaft. I could feel pulses of his veins throbbing through his huge manhood. I caressed the head with my tongue and I heard Neil groan. I sucked, drawing my cheeks in and I lavished it with my tongue. I moved my head up and down too. I even gripped his shaft, dislodging Judy's hand.

"I won't take long to come - I've just been fucking your wife!" Neil taunted. "She feels good wrapped around my big stiff cock, begging me for a good hard fucking." His taunts did not deter me, they spurred me on. I knew that I liked to watch him doing Judy - and I was even willing to suck him off in order to have my turn.

I slurped and sucked and licked him. My hand caressed him too. My free hand cupped his balls, softly rolling them in my palm. Even if I say it myself, I must have done a good job. In quite a short time, I heard Neil groan. I felt his head swell yet more and then it was there, a spurt into my mouth. It was as though I heard it too, a sort of swoosh sound. The first jet hit the back of my mouth. It felt huge and powerful. Another quickly followed, seeming bigger, then another. Gradually, I drained him of his prodigious ejaculation. I held it all in my mouth before making very pronounced gulps to swallow it all and being seen to swallow it. The taste didn't bother me. I had tried tasting my own quite a few years before.

As I lifted my lips from his softening erection, my eyes met Judy's, then Neil's. They were staring at me with looks of amazement. Judy broke the awkward silence with a loud "Wow! You certainly did the job there!" I stared at her, waiting for her to offer my reward. My own excitement was twitching as it swung about in the air. After a pause, Judy said "Neil, I am gonna let him fuck me for doing that, like we said. I think he's earned it. He won't take long. He never does!"

The two of them moved about the bed until Judy was on all fours with her arms either side of Neil's chest. She lowered her head and kissed him erotically before looking at me and saying "Help yourself when you're ready. I'm gonna be swapping spit with Neil." Again, the words did not deter me. They spurred me. I was going to have her even while she was kissing my friend. I was soon on my knees behind her, staring at her moist labia as she waggled her ass in the air. She and I had never done it in this position and I had only done it like this once before with my first sexual conquest, a girl who most of the guys at school had been intimate with.

I moved into place and guided my erection into her. She felt wonderful to me, although somewhat larger now. I began slow strokes in and out. My hands were on her hips but I moved them under her torso to seek out her breasts. I found them - clad with Neil's hands. He did not move for me.

Unfortunately, like Judy said would happen, I did not take long. After about ten strokes into her, I had an orgasm and came in her - in the condom. As I pulled out of her Judy did not even break off from kissing Neil. After a minute or more she said "You finished?" I felt my reddened face flush even more deeply.

Neil was already erect again. Judy, now I was done, moved a leg over Neil to straddle him. I stood within reaching distance staring as his giant phallus as she guided it into her body. "Oh, I can feel that!" she gasped. Despite my humiliations I stayed and watched the close up detail of their sex. I could see it, hear it and smell it. I was erect again within minutes of my climax.

The rest of the working week went along similar lines. I was allowed to watch something every night. On Thursday night I sucked Neil again in return for the promise of sex at the weekend. On Friday Neil drove back to his home straight after work. When I got home, Judy told me that she was going out for the evening but she wouldn't say where. She said she would be late so there was no point in me waiting up.

I went to bed around ten thirty. At about two in the morning I was woken by the sound of powerful motorbikes. They were revving and then they went silent. From my window I saw two bikes parked in front of the house. I went downstairs and I saw that the pool lights were on - the underwater lights, no others. That created an unusual lighting effect around the patio, but enough light for me to see Judy and two biker guys. I watched from the kitchen window and I saw the guys pull her around - but she was laughing. I could hear only some of their words which included Judy saying "Go on! Yes, both of you, of course!"

The two guys started to pull Judy's clothes off her in quite a rough manner - not that she was wearing many. They threw them into the pool. She was soon stripped to just her skimpy panties. Her breasts were swinging around as the guys pulled at her. One of them grabbed her arms and turned her back to him. He yanked her panties off her and pulled his erect penis out of his trousers. It was difficult to gauge his size but he was big, certainly far bigger than me. I belatedly realised I was naked - and I had become erect.

I stared at this with awesome fascination. The guys did not seem aware of me and I could see that whilst they were rough in their handling of Judy, they were not hurting her. She was egging them on with cries such as "Yeah, come on, give it to me!" and "I want to be fucked hard!"

The guy holding Judy pushed her by the back of the neck to bend her away from him. He groped her between her legs and then thrust himself into her. I heard her scream of delight. He began to bang himself into her with brutish thrusts. The other guy had got into place by Judy's head. He had taken his penis out and Judy was sucking on it. I stroked my erection in time with the thrusts I was witnessing.

I didn't really take in quite how long it went on for but Judy obviously came at least twice, judging by her shrieks. I saw the guy who was pounding into her shake awkwardly as he presumably came in her. He pulled from her soon afterwards.

The guy being sucked pulled himself from Judy's mouth and moved her to our patio dining table. He laid her back on it, her legs dangled over the edge. He found his bike helmet from somewhere and roughly pushed it onto Judy's head. Then, he took his stiff penis, which still waved freely in the air, and thrust between her legs. She yelped in delight and he began to give her long strokes. The other guy appeared and spent some time groping Judy's breasts.

I felt the same excitement as when I watched Judy with Neil. It was obvious she enjoyed it too, her gasps and shrieks made that clear. I think this guy took a bit longer. After he came, he slowly withdrew his penis from Judy. From my angle, I got a good view of it. Even though it had just climaxed it was a monster in length. I had pre-come trickling from my five inches.

The guys were packing their junk away and saying something to one another. They spoke to Judy briefly and one of them took the helmet off her, tweaking a breast as he did. She made no attempt to move. The two bikers strode off and I heard the bikes roar into life and hurtle away.

I opened the door and went over to Judy. She was smiling with a huge grin. Her right hand was on her mound and a finger was teasing her clitoris. Her labia were reddened and swollen. In the strange light I thought I could see a glimmering from the wetness the sex had created.

"Wow! That was amazing. I see you enjoyed it too!" said Judy, referring to my aroused state. Then she surprised me by saying "Tell you what, help yourself. You've probably earned it!"

I gazed at her with incredulity. "What? Do you here, now?"

"Why not! Knock yourself out!" she said with fun in her voice.

Again, my dark side mentally debated with my conscience. My dark side won, of course. I no longer recognised this aspect of me but I readily accepted the pleasures I could get from all of these happenings.

I adopted the position that the last guy had used. I pushed my highly excited penis into my wife. I did not hear her react - but then I was well aware of my comparative size. She was awash with all of the juices from her bikers and from her own excitement. I began to push strokes into her. Her wetness made it a very different sensation for me. What my penis was wading through did not deter me. In fact, I found it exciting me.

I reached forward to touch Judy's breasts. She didn't stop me and I realised that she was still touching her clitoris, only now she was doing it much faster. Then she gasped "Keep going!" I was already very excited but the possibility of Judy climaxing with me in her was quite a goal.

I tried to shut the earlier voyeur experience out of my mind and I attempted to keep a steady pace of thrusts into her sloppy vagina. I saw her change hands and she licked the fingers of the hand that had been touching her. I felt a thrill surge from that. Judy held her mouth in a strange tense rigid pose as she tried to get herself off. She panted through her nose.

I felt my own orgasm begin to build. "I'm coming!" I gasped. She increased her finger action. I was gasping with each thrust now. "I'm coming!" I repeated breathlessly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" sighed Judy and just then my ejaculation burst out to mix with the rest of her accumulated sex juices. I came very powerfully with amazing intense sensations. I was getting re-confirmation that this sex was weird - but it felt fantastic.

I pulled Judy to her feet. Her legs were wobbly at first. I supported her back into the house and to bed. I asked her who the two guys were and she told me that she didn't know them, she had picked them up in a bar, promising them sex. She admitted that another guy had taken her outside and had her against a wall behind another bar. She told me all about it, revelling in her in lurid details. I was thrilled to listen to her.

After those details she added "It's amazing! I love this type of sex. The stuff with Neil, picking up big guys - and you, you love it too don't you, in your own strange way. You get off on it" I was nodding. She continued "And I'm lying here with the come of three strangers leaking out of my swollen cunt and you are aroused, hoping to get to do me again, aren't you!" My face was scarlet with the humiliation - but I was nodding. I was already fully stiffened again.

Judy lay on her side, her back to me. "Help yourself! I don't mind for tonight - but you won't get it so often when Neil is back!"

I lay facing her back, slid my hand over her ass cheeks, found her slippery lips and eased my erection into them. She was so awash with semen, from the three big guys and a little bit from me.

As I reached over to fondle a breast Judy said "I'm gonna do this most weekends now, go out and pick up a guy or two, bring 'em back here - okay!"

It was not a question but I answered he with a weak "Okay." And I came after a few more strokes as I thought about her plans.

During the night, I woke up and I was stiff again. I pondered whether to try for sex again. Judy still had her back to me, her backside protruded towards me making her vagina easily accessible to me. I slowly ventured a hand forward and slid it up between the back of her thighs. I found a stream of semen, dried at the edges, trickling from her sex lips. I felt my penis flex with a thrill from the discovery. My mind briefly recalled Judy's sex with the bikers and I speculated how much they must have ejaculated into her.