Exhilaration with Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realise that my brief touch had woken Judy. "If you're thinking of trying for another fuck, just get on with it, you filthy bastard. Stick your dick into all that jizz and slosh around in my dirty used cunt. Fuck, they were big guys. I'll hardly feel your dicklet, so go ahead. I felt my face redden from her words. I realised I was despising myself in all of this. I was sinking to unknown depths of depravity. Of course, I pushed my penis into her saturated tunnel, feeling again what those guys had pumped into her. The sopping sensation added to my thrill and I soon groaned from another strong orgasm.

Neil was back on the Sunday evening. We chatted like friends for a while before he and Judy reverted to their sex roles - and I to mine. Judy needed sex with him quite urgently after seeing him back with us. She took him out onto the patio and stripped him naked before pulling her dress off. She was naked underneath. As I watched from the house, Neil very quickly stiffened to a full erection. Judy lay on a lounger and Neil was quickly on her - and in her.

Following her first climax, which was quite loud, the two of them beckoned me out to where they were. Hesitantly I went to them. Judy told me to strip off. Of course I was fully hard from watching them. I thought I was going to be asked to suck Neil off again - and to be frank, I was ready to do it. This time though, after Neil had put a few more strokes into Judy, he pulled out and stood over Judy, about level with her knees but looking up her body. I saw him look at my small penis and then his own, probably assessing the difference.

Judy instructed me to give Neil a hand job and to direct his spurts onto her. I cautiously took hold of his formidable penis. It felt like rock, in hardness and weight. It was also very slick with Judy's abundant juices. I voluntarily cupped his balls too and soon was giving him very effective strokes. He was well on towards an orgasm from his sex so I soon sensed he was going to come. The spurts jetted from his large head and landed on Judy's breasts, neck, face and stomach. The last few drops went onto her abdomen. There was so much of it compared to my ejaculations.

"Lay on me!" Judy commanded.

"Me?" I checked.

"Of course you!" she replied. "I want you get all squidgy with Neil's come. I can see you're excited."

She was right, of course. I was dribbling pre-come from my penis head now. I did as I was told, stealing a grope of her breasts as I did. Once we were both smeared with Neil's semen, I was told to get off Judy which disappointed me as I'd hoped it would lead to sex for me. I was told to go to the bedroom and that I was not to wash the stickiness off my body. "I want you to smell of Neil's come all night." Judy announced. I slunk off to the bedroom while they started to revive Neil's erection.

Not long after, from the bedroom I heard them having sex again. It was obvious that Judy climaxed, judging by the sounds she shrieked. Soon after, she appeared in our room. "I dirty talked to Neil about the bikers. Made me come really hard." she told me. "Anyway, I've got a choice for you. You can either have a hand job now or you can come to Neil's room for a surprise."

"I knew you would!" she squealed when I chose the surprise. "I knew you'd want the option that will likely demean you even more. She led me to Neil's room where he was sprawled on the bed, naked with a semi-erect penis on his thigh.

"Right!" said Judy. "You can fuck me now with Neil watching but you have to agree to accept something else taking place here, something sexual of course. But we won't tell you what it is till you've agreed and fucked me."

I thought for what seemed like ages then, as I knew all along, I meekly agreed. Whatever they planned involving sex would surely humiliate me but only I could truly know how exciting it could be.

"Good!" said Judy and Neil grinned. "Now fuck me when you're ready. Meantime I'm gonna suck Neil!" So while my wife sucked off my friend, she offered herself to me doggy style for sex. I put my arm around her hip and my fingers found her clitoris. I gently played with it, thinking about the sex I had with Judy immediately after the bikers.

The scent of Neil's come rose up off my body wafting past my nose. I pushed my erection into Judy. She had not demanded a condom. I could feel the cream that Neil had just shot into her. As I pushed strokes in and out, I leaned over to watch Judy sucking Neil. I realised I could see more in a mirror reflection. It felt amazing to be doing this to her whilst she pleasured another man.

Whether or not she enjoyed me touching her clitoris, I don't know. I lasted a little bit longer but all too soon I was spluttering my semen into her. But my sensations were incredible.

As I withdrew from Judy, she lifted her head from Neil's penis and ordered "Finish Neil off!" Without hesitation, I moved around the bed, sat on the edge and bent over his stiff shaft to take the head into my mouth. They both watched as he ejaculated into my mouth. I swallowed without being instructed.

Now Judy told me what I had agreed to. It filled me with dread - and exhilaration. Neil was going to bring two more guys from our old school days to the house. All three were going to have sex with Judy. I was to watch them. After all three had done her, I had to either lick Judy or suck all three guys' penises. I looked my usual crestfallen state - but inside I knew that I could agree to do either, or even both of those things.

The rest of that week followed the same pattern as the previous week. Neil left on Friday morning to go to work and then on to home. He would return with the other two guys on Sunday afternoon. When I got home from work on Friday evening, Judy was readying herself for another night out. She had chosen a very short skirt and a skimpy blouse. Her bra presented her breasts amazingly with tremendous cleavage. There was a hint of nipple through the bra and blouse fabric.

She told me again not to bother waiting up. She added that she might bring a guy into the house later. I felt a sexual tingle as she told me this.

It was just after midnight when I heard them come in. Judy took her latest guy into another guest room. I heard their voices, some giggling and before long I could hear the grunts and groans of sex. Looking out onto the corridor I saw light from one of the bedrooms so I guessed that Judy intended me to watch them. I stepped quietly to their door and stood where I could see and not be seen.

Judy was naked and tied to the bed posts with some of my old ties. Two large hands groped her breasts, a head was pushing onto her mound. The torso of this well built black guy towered over her and his magnificent penis erect flailed around freely. He was big - huge actually, bigger than Neil. He dribbled pre-come onto the bed.

After some moments he lifted his head and moved up Judy's body and sat upon her ribs. He placed his penis between her breasts and then wrapped her breasts around it, holding them with one hand by the nipples. He started to thrust his penis between them. Judy groaned.

Now the guy had moved, I could see Judy's mound and her labia. They were swollen from the earlier sex - I could see how moist they were. I realised I was licking my lips.

The guy was talking to Judy as he continued pushing between her breasts. "Great body, Sweet Cheeks. Are you sure your old man doesn't mind me sharing you?"

Judy gazed at him with lust on her face. "He loves it. He loves me being fucked. He likes me to be a slut. It excites him. Besides, I need a big cock sometimes - and I can still feel how you stretched me."

"Well, I'm going back in soon enough so you might want to prepare yourself." he told her. Then he prevented her from replying by thrusting his swollen head into her mouth. Judy sucked and licked, occasionally gagging when he pushed too far into her mouth. He pulled from her after less than a minute and used his penis to slap her face. Judy's eyes flashed anger, then returned to lust. He slapped her with it again.

He moved back down the bed and lined himself up to penetrate her. He held himself over her with his strong arms then he thrust with his hips. His penis was buried into Judy in one swift move. She shrieked and I knew it was from pain. He began fast powerful thrusts and her shrieks continued but gradually changed to sounds of pleasure - then to the sound of orgasm.

He continued with his thrusts and soon bellowed his own climax with deep guttural sounds of manly pleasure. He flopped onto her body, groping her breasts as he did. They kissed erotically. I saw him bite her lip. "I'm gonna go!" he growled. "We gonna fuck again?"

Panting through her nose, Judy gasped "You bet!"

"You sure your old man doesn't mind?"

"He'll do what I want!" said Judy.

He lifted from her and moved to get his clothes. It was then that I recognised him. He worked at the same place as me, in a much more senior role than me. I knew he was called Rod, not inappropriately I now knew. I felt the blood rush to my face as I wondered if Rod knew I was Judy's husband. I slipped away before he emerged, returning after I heard the door slam.

Judy was still tied to the bed. Rod had deliberately left her that way. Judy's face turned into a wry smile. "So, are you gonna untie me - or take advantage of the situation?" she asked.

I pondered. Dare I take advantage? As she waited for an answer she goaded me. "Go on! Fuck me! I won't feel your little cock after that ramrod I've just had! In fact, leave me tied up all night and fuck me as often as you can manage. Use me for your pleasure. I'm sure you won't pleasure me much. Let's see what you can do - stud!"

That last word was said so derogatively that I decided to take up her challenge. I lay on top of her and forced a kiss upon her mouth. My hand caressed her breasts. She responded to my kiss in quite an animal fashion - not that animals kiss, forceful but with some passion. I worked my penis into place and pushed into her hot wet vagina. It felt stretched - and very wet. I began thrusting.

I moved to whisper in her ear and found myself asking "Was he your first black guy?"

"No!" she hissed. "There've been others!"

"Does he know you?" I asked her.

"Yes! And you!" she replied. My heart sank, but not my ardour. I pounded into her as hard as I dare. 'He's one of my bosses and my wife has bedded him', I groaned to myself - then I ejaculated.

I lay with Judy still tied up, pulling a bed cover over us. During the night I woke several times, always with an erection and I mounted Judy each time. Her words had hit home so I did use her body for my pleasure. I had more strong orgasms which my new sex life was providing for me.

Around half six I untied Judy. She grumbled about how long I had kept her tied up so I reminded her who had started it and what she had told me to do. I think that secretly she had enjoyed being helpless and used for sex. It fitted with her new sexual character.

Neil arrived on Sunday afternoon and Phil and Rob arrived just a few minutes later in another car. I greeted Phil and Rob like the friends they were but I wondered what they would think of me when the day was over. We loosened up with a few beers. I noticed Judy was paying a lot of attention to Phil. While the rest of us were in conversation, the two of them sloped off into the house.

Fifteen minutes later Phil emerged and told Rob that he was awaited inside. He went off, grinning to himself. Neil asked Rob what was going on. "Oh she just wants a re-union fuck with each of us first. You've had yours before today. Hey, she is still hot - really hot! We drew straws for who went first!"

I ventured asking Phil a question about him and Judy. "So, how long were you and Judy involved together?" was how I dared to word it.

His answer was more blunt than I expected. "Oh, quite a while, never exclusively. She always had a few guys on the go. She still called round to my place for some horizontal fun after you two got engaged, usually on a Sunday evening. Said she still needed variety. Quite a girl!"

I pretended to be nonchalant about it but I wondered what the guys were thinking about stupid me and my slut of a wife.

"Fuck, Phil, you left a real load in her. Still, you always did on Sundays before she saw me." Rob announced this as he came out of the house fastening his trouser belt. Inwardly I winced at his words. He carried on. "Anyway, she wants the three of us back in ten minutes ready to do a relay fuck."

My role was not yet defined though I knew what was expected of me later. I realised I had been erect since the guys had arrived.

Judy called for us to go to the bedroom she had chosen for the sex session. She was already naked and she asked everyone to get stripped off too. I felt a bit self conscious revealing my small penis and red pubic hair to the new guys. Of course, they were well endowed. I think Judy had influenced the decision on who Neil should select for this sex event based on her prior knowledge.

Rob and Phil, once erect, were about seven inches. Rob had a particularly big head on his penis. No-one referred to my size but I'm sure it was discussed later.

To get everyone fully erect, Judy lay on the bed and put on a show by masturbating and caressing her breasts. It was very erotic and had all of us stroking ourselves. She concluded by climaxing then licking her fingers.

Then we got down to the group sex. Judy explained that each of the guys was to take a turn in her, doing her until he felt he was nearly ready to come. Then he must make way for the next guy, without coming. It was to be doggy style. Then I found my role. I was to lie on my back under Judy with my head between her knees, under her vagina. She wanted me to watch the 'big boys' entering her and doing her, close up. Whilst my penis would be near her face, she told me that I would get little sexual attention, if any.

I didn't demur. It sounded like very raunchy sex and the three guys were up for it. Judy hoped to get into a long multiple orgasm.

I lay down and Judy positioned herself over me. I could see her vagina. Actually I could smell the erotic odours of her earlier sex. Both guys must have come in her so there would be a lot of semen in her vagina before they started.

I gazed at her slit, her labia were swollen. I could see her soft crinkly intimate folds of flesh, the pink tones varying as they got closer to the heart of her sex.

Judy called on Neil first and I looked back through her thighs to see his huge penis and balls approach. I watched in awe as he guided his solid erection between her moist lips. Neil pushed the entire length of his shaft slowly into my wife who groaned to welcome her pleasure-giver. He began to give her long strokes of it. I watched her flesh move to and fro with the in-strokes and out-strokes.

Neil gave Judy quite a few minutes of this and one orgasm before he needed to withdraw. Phil entered her next, getting inserted very quickly to keep her arousal at climax level.

I moved a hand to my stiff penis to stroke it but as I took hold, Judy slapped my hand away then she even slapped my stiff penis two or three times. Then she took it in her mouth but not to pleasure me. She held my shaft in her teeth, softly but with no licking.

I watched Phil's penis torpedo through Judy's vagina. He went faster than Neil and very soon Judy was climaxing again. My penis was dropped from her mouth as she gasped out her pleasures. I moved my view to Judy's breasts. The hung down from her looking huge. Her nipples were very erect. Then I realised that her head had dropped and her eyes were on mine. They might have been on me but they did not focus on me. I saw her body shake as another orgasm took her. She was lost in the sex.

On the changeover to Rob, a glob of sex juices was pulled from Judy by Phil's penis. It splashed onto my face, slowly seeping down my cheek. I felt my mix of embarrassment and thrill from this tiny example of my lowly position in this whole set up. But watching the third penis skewer Judy gave me a buzz that soon caused me to forget the splash.

Rob had got into Judy very quickly and managed to keep her climaxing in what turned out to be her multiple orgasm. He turned out to be quite a stayer, lasting long enough to have Judy quaking with orgasms for quite some time. To show how excited she got, she managed a female ejaculation which spurted out of her vagina, splashing over Rob's pubic hair and balls and down onto my face.

The ejaculation broke up the relay fuck as Judy virtually collapsed under the extreme sensations of prolonged pleasure that she had experienced. The three guys were there with hard penises. I lay in and around Judy's panting body with my penis hard too.

"Hey Judy! There're three hard cocks waiting for you here!" one of the guys said. Judy stirred. Obviously the reminder thought of three cocks worked. She brusquely pushed me off the bed and invited Neil to lie on his back. She straddled him and slid his erection into her very wet vagina. Then she reached into the bedside locker and found a tube of something which she passed to Rob.

"Oh, you fancy doing that again, do you!" he said. Ron opened the tube. It was a lubricant. He slicked himself and then applied plenty to Judy's ass crack. I moved to a better position to watch him. Judy lowered her back to better offer herself anally to Rob. I heard him tell Phil that they had done this before. I was certainly unaware that Judy had ever had anal sex. He parted her cheeks to get closer and he pressed his bulbous head against her anus. I saw her begin to give, to take Rob's penis inside her. She already had Neil pushing strokes into her vagina.

Judy groaned and squealed as her anus gradually stretched and stretched until it was as broad as his penis head. Then he slowly slid into her. I think my mouth was agape as I watched Rob fully penetrate Judy in this way. Then he began strokes to and fro as he held her hips.

Now Phil moved into place to be sucked by Judy. Her threesome cock fest was complete. I stood back and took in the full picture of my wife pleasuring and being pleasured by three guys, each one with his hard penis in an orifice of hers. The sounds of groans and squelches and sucking were erotic on their own. My humiliation was extreme. My excitement was intense.

Judy told them all to come where they were. Rob came first, gasping about how tight Judy was in there. Neil was soon after him while Phil took a while to climax into her mouth. On the way Judy climaxed twice more, but from which penis or combination, I could only speculate.

The threat of me having to lick Judy after their sex with her, or suck off the guys seemed to be forgotten in the heat of the orgy. After their foursome, each of the guys had a bedroom and Judy spent the night visiting them in turn. None of them got much sleep, they all got a lot of sex, especially Judy. I lay in bed hearing her frequent climaxes.

Judy came to our room and woke me. It was five fifteen. She stood on the bed, over me, naked. She said "I'm a slut. I'm full of their stuff. You're gonna lick me, okay!" It was another order. I just nodded slowly. She offered sex to me if I did it. She knelt, straddling my neck. In the dim light I could see her vagina, swollen, wet and sticky. There was semen, wet and dried in her pubic hair. She pushed her well used sex onto my mouth and I began to tongue her. There was an overwhelming taste of semen rushing into my mouth. I felt my erection stiffen more.

"You dirty bastard!" groaned Judy "Three guys have pounded load after load into me. They fucked me all night. My cunt is full. And you're licking me! And you're lovin' it, aren't you! You dirty bastard, licking your whore wife's cunt!" To complete my humiliation, I realised that Neil was watching us.