Exhilaration with Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil stayed to watch us have sex too. Judy got off me after almost ten minutes of my licking her. My face was drenched in the juices. She lay on her back and opened herself to me. I slid my stiffness into her slippery tunnel. She didn't move but left that to me. Then she started to say things into my ear, loud enough for Neil to hear too. "You can feel it, can't you. You can feel their stuff. There's loads of it. I could feel them shooting it into me. Phil's a big comer. He always has been. He shoots loads. And their all much bigger than you, aren't they."

Despite the nature of her taunts, I was very aroused by it all and the idea that I was sloshing around in the semen of those guys, my friends at that, added to my excitement. I thought about them coming in Judy and I knew that it thrilled me. I had even tasted a cocktail of their combined juices. I looked at Judy's face. She was panting through her nose. Her mouth was tensing as if she was trying to climax. She was caressing her breasts too. I realised that, despite her actual words, she was getting off on this type of sex - and it was with me.

I stepped up the pace of my strokes and then I heard her. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh!" Her mouth contorted as she gasped. I knew for sure she was climaxing. And it was me that was doing it! It tipped me over the edge and my five inches spurted my small amount of semen in with the rest.

As we both came back down to earth, Judy resumed her masterful persona. "Neil wants to fuck me again! You can watch if you want!" I did want. I did watch. I even dared to grope one of Judy's breasts as they did it. She didn't stop me.

Everyone except Judy dispersed off to work or home soon after that. Phil and Rob complimented me on 'being a good sport'! The rest of the week was like previously with Neil getting the priority for sex but I did realise that Judy was allowing me a bit more penetration sex than before. I also realised that I was lasting longer.

On Friday morning, Judy pulled me back from leaving the house once Neil had drive off. She said "Tonight I'm going somewhere and I'm gonna be a real slut. I've arranged it. When I get back home I'll still be in a slutty state and you can do whatever you want with me. Think about that all day!"

Of course, I did think about it all day. I wondered what she had planned, speculating in my own mind just what she would get up to. I felt the usual emotions and as usual, excitement outweighed the humiliation I felt even though my young wife was, by her own admission, going to be really slutty that night.

When I got home Judy was ready to go out. She was dressed in a very short skirt, a revealing top which left a lot of her cleavage on view, a low cut bra and, for some reason, she had some dark glasses with her. She told me that she wouldn't be that late and reminded me that she required me to wait up.

While I waited for Judy to return I thought about the last few weeks, the weeks since Neil had contacted me. Judy had become some sort of nymphomaniac and I had become a cuckold - and despite the weirdness of it all, both of us were enjoying our new sex lives and the role of each other.

I heard a car drop Judy off about quarter past eleven. I got to the door before she did and let her in. She looked a real mess. Her hair was ruffled and in parts it was matted. Her eye make up had run leaving dark streaks under her eyes. There were dried flakes plastered to her face and neck - and cleavage! Her bra had gone. Had it not been for her huge grin, I'd have been sure that she had been attacked in some way. I then detected the smell of semen that was wafting from her.

"Take me to bed!" she gasped. I followed her up the stairs to our room. I realised I was stiffening. In the bedroom, with just the two bedside lamps lit, Judy pulled her top off. The flaky stuff was all over her breasts and her body. She unfastened her short skirt and let it fall to the floor. My mouth dropped too when I saw that there were no panties underneath.

I began stripping too whilst I stared at her vagina. Her bush was matted like her hair and her vagina was very red and engorged. There were some dark marks, like bruises, on her inner thighs. I was soon naked with a very stiff erection. "Fuck me!" demanded Judy as she lay on our bed. She raised her knees and opened her thighs. Clearly she did not want or need foreplay.

I moved in between her legs. I dropped forward onto my arms. The aroma of semen was so much more powerful now. I pushed my hips forward, connecting easily with Judy's aroused vagina. My length was quickly embedded inside her - and I'm sure I heard her sigh. I felt the drenched state of her and I imagined what she held within her. I began to move in and out whilst lowering myself onto her body. I chewed and licked her excited nipples, tasting what I could smell. It gave me an extra tingle of arousal.

I moved my head next to Judy's. I dared to ask her what had gone on. She gasped her words through her excited state. "I've been jizzed on by loads of guys and I've been fucked by some big stiff cocks - lots of them." Telling me that much seemed to push her to the start of an orgasm. I picked up my pace slightly, mindful of my own limitations and aroused state.

I nuzzled her hair, smelling the now dried semen that was strung through it. I raised my head slightly to see her mouth. It was in that tense pout that told me she was trying to get to her orgasm. It was an amazing experience to see the intensity of her expression.

Now I could feel the wetness from her vagina leaking into my pubic hair and over my balls. Judy panted through her nose in strong gusts and she began her climax.

I kept a steady pace as she came and I carried on after she panting slowed. I was going for my own climax. To my huge delight, Judy came again just before I ejaculated into her. I slumped onto her dirty exciting body. She put her arms around me and we both lay there deep in our own thoughts about our sex.

After a few minutes I rolled off Judy and she dozed off. I lay beside her, thinking about our erotic sex, smelling all those horny sexual aromas and I stiffened again. Judy still lay on her back. She had not demanded that I perform the demeaning act of licking her after her night of sex elsewhere. I had expected her to order me to do it. Now as she slept, I found myself wanting to do it, to lick her vagina that, according to her, had been used by several big penises.

I pulled her legs open and she did not wake. I knelt between them and leant down to her mound. I was soon tonguing her avidly, tasting her cocktail of immoral sex. My penis became so stiff it almost hurt. My sex drive was fuelled by my wife's infidelities - and I loved it. After quite a few minutes of lapping away at her furry cup I felt her hand softly land on my head. She pushed me down harder onto her mound. I gave her several more minutes of this dirty cunnilingus before she pulled me up on top of her again. I slid inside her within the same move and we gyrated together whilst Judy licked my face. We both came again but this time Judy let herself become quite noisy as her sensations mounted and exploded.

Next morning there was little discussion about her night. I tried subtle ways to draw details from her but she remained tight lipped, giving it an element of additional eroticism for me by me not really knowing what happened but being well aware that she had enjoyed a lot of sex.

That day being a Saturday, we spent it together at home. To my surprise and delight, Judy came out to join me on the patio. She was naked. There was nothing sexual but she swam and sun-bathed naked and asked me to apply the sun lotion to her body. I saw that the marks on her inner thighs were actually love bites.

Next day, Neil was back. The two of them had sex openly in front of me and I equally openly stroked my penis while I watched. Judy went to bed with Neil. She took me by surprise by appearing in our room before I had gone to watch them. "Neil would like a blow job - from you!" she told me. I was quite prepared to do it so I got out of bed. I looked at Judy with a puzzled expression as I watched her get into our bed. "Just you! Go and do it!" she instructed.

I felt huge embarrassment in being dispatched to perform the act on her sex partner. I watched her wry smile as she enjoyed her sexual power over me. I went to Neil's room where he was laying on his bed stroking himself and I knelt beside his huge penis. Without words, I lowered my mouth and took his stiffness into it. I could taste Judy on him. "I think you're good at this, you pervy bastard!" he said as I sucked him. I might be pervy but Neil was asking for me to suck him, I thought.

I had one hand wrapped around his shaft and gradually my free hand went to my own erection. After a couple of minutes, Neil moved this hand and held my penis, giving me slow strokes. I moved my seated position slightly to give him more access to me. It felt odd being touched by him but I quite liked it.

I did my usual style of oral sex on him and soon I sensed Neil was about to climax. He swelled up more in my mouth. His strokes of me became erratic. Suddenly it was there. Spurts of warm cream invaded my mouth. There seemed so much of it, especially when compared to my own ejaculations.

Neil demanded that I swallow it even though I had every intention of doing so. I sucked and licked his collapsing shaft clean, even pushing my nose into his pubic bush. "Better get back to your wife now!" said Neil.

In our room it looked as though Judy was masturbating when I walked back in. She gave me that strange smile when I re-appeared. "Did you enjoy that, cock-sucker?" she asked and I sheepishly nodded. I had enjoyed it but now I wondered what would be next. "Good! You've earned a fuck if you want it!" she added. Of course I wanted it. I had thought that Neil was going to bring me off when he took hold of my penis but he left me erect and unspent.

Judy opened her legs for me and I slid into her with delight, feeling Neil's usual mess inside her. I was learning now that I had developed a fetish for being second or third or umpteenth to enter Judy for unprotected sex. Judy forced an erotic kiss on me and I realised she was tasting Neil in my mouth. After she broke our kiss apart I watched her mouth for the signs of her trying to come. They were soon there and I held out long enough to bring her off but I was only just behind her.

During the night I woke up in an empty bed. Judy had gone back to Neil's bed. I smiled at her appetite and her games. I was just a pawn - but at least I was getting more and better sex than before this all started.

At work the next day, Jim, a guy I know sidled up to me in our lunch break. He said "Hey, can I share a secret with you? It's too good to keep to myself." I told him to go ahead. He started to tell me that he had made his first visit to a sex club. I didn't even know there was such a thing. He told me the details which included something that hit home.

Jim said "There was this woman there. She was in her twenties, dressed like a whore, with short skirt and tits on display. A crowd of guys gathered around her and they stripped her clothes off. Hey, she had a great body, slim and she had superb tits. Nice looking pussy too. She wore dark glasses for some reason. The guys circled her and got their cocks out and were stroking themselves. Gradually they got to the point where they were coming and they directed it onto her face and tits. She loved it. She was begging for it. She sucked some of them and pulled on some cocks herself. To be honest, she sucked me for a brief moment then this other guy came all over her face and she let go of me."

"Then she lay on her back on this sofa thing and she started fingering herself. This seemed to be a signal and some of the guys lined up to fuck her. She just let them help themselves to her pussy. Some of them fucked her really hard, had her crying out. And she took some big cock too. She seemed to really like the big guys. Others were still coming on her face, she was becoming a real mess. I lost count of how many guys had her but it went on for ages."

I dared to ask him the question that was foremost in my mind now that I was certain that he was talking about Judy. "Did you get to do her?" I asked, in part dreading what the answer might be.

He looked around, suddenly worried about eaves-droppers, before saying "Yeah! Fuck, it was incredible. I was well down the line but I got there. She was quite tight but all the jizz in her made her feel quite different. I just took my brakes off and went for it. There were more guys behind me, watching me fuck her. It was a real turn on being watched."

I suddenly felt myself becoming aroused. I could picture my work colleague with Judy. It was a strange feeling with part of me wanting to hide and the other part of me wanting graphic details. I realised that I wanted to watch him fuck Judy, to see it for myself. "Where did she come from?" I asked him.

"From around here somewhere, it seems. Apparently they get these women to volunteer to do it via a website. They're living out their sexual fantasies, someone said. Quite some fantasy being fucked by loads of guys and covered in come by them too. Some of the women go there with their husbands and do it while he watches. I don't know who she was although there was something familiar about her - but I'd certainly like to have another shot at her."

My mind raced, trying to balance my need to keep whatever was left of Judy's local reputation safe with the desire to be involved in more horny sex with her - and others! It even went through my mind about getting this guy from work to our home for some more action with my wife. We wound up the conversation, both of us trying to hide the stiffness in our trousers. At home, I didn't immediately share with Judy that I had found out some more details of her Friday night for myself. I wasn't sure how she might react so I just kept quiet about it.

Next day I sought Jim out at lunch time and I edged the conversation around to his sex club experiences. I said "So tell me, how many guys were there in the queue to do her?" He told me that there were about six or seven ahead of him and a he wasn't sure how many there were behind him but he knew that she didn't refuse anyone.

I asked him what it felt like to do it with guys watching him. "Hey, I got a huge buzz doing her with an audience. Guys were egging me on and other guys were still jizzing on her. She was covered in it by now. She was smearing it over her tits. It made her look so horny, so slutty, so hot! There was loads of it in her pussy too. That made her tight little cunt feel amazing, apart from how erotic it was."

I was fully erect now from listening to Jim and picturing it all. "So you'd like to do her again? I asked.

"Fuck, yeah!" he exclaimed. "Apart from her rockin' body, she was so horny even if she was acting like a slutty whore. Sure I'd do her again - anytime."

Even though he had just practically referred to my wife as a 'slutty whore' I was still aroused and excited by his words and his desire for Judy. Weirdly, I found myself wanting to watch him with her. I began to fantasize about it but I also had sensible thoughts about how I'd still work with Jim if he was having horny sex with Judy. That reminded me that one of the bosses had nailed her and he knew she was my wife. That had not yet reared its head at work.

"Why are you asking so much about it?" Jim asked, snapping me back to the moment.

"Oh, I don't know. It's just quite a story. She sounds a hell of a girl to do all that with all those guys." I babbled. After all I could hardly tell him my real thoughts. Or could I? If I wanted to take it further I'd have to confide in him. I also realised that I'd have to keep Judy under wraps if I didn't want him to connect his 'slut' with me.

"Yeah, can you imagine it!" Jim said, adding "Her husband either doesn't know or he gets his rocks off to it."

"Husband? How d'you know she's married?" I asked.

"Well, she was wearing a wedding band and she even erotically slid it on and off lubricated by the guys' jizz." Jim replied.

"So you think a guy could get off on that, do you?" I asked Jim.

"Sure! I've heard about it and a while back I knew a guy who was like that. He loved to watch his wife give it out to all sorts of guys. In fact it was him who told me about the sex club. He has starting taking his wife there and watching her getting laid."

"What do you think of a guy like that?" I asked as casually as I could.

"Hey, if it's his scene, it's his choice. I can't tell what he gets from it but it must be good from his angle or why would he put up with it." Jim told me.

"So you don't think he's a dim wit for putting up with it and you don't think his wife is a practically a real whore?" I asked, probably seeking a way forward for my fantasy.

"Nah! Neither! They're just doing their thing and obviously they find it hot. - and others get a slice of the action. Where's the harm!"

I looked at Jim with new eyes, weighing up his six feet toned physique, his dark hair and brown eyes and I pictured him with Judy, feeling more certain now that it would happen.

On the Thursday night that week, I lay in bed listening to Neil and Judy having sex. I realised that her appetite for sex was enormous. Over these last few weeks she had endured hours of it. I say 'endured', actually she had clearly enjoyed it and her body was coping with it all. I heard a particularly loud orgasm from Judy and soon after she came to our bed, flopping down with a satisfied sigh.

"You know, I'm having the best sex of my life - and it came about because you asked Neil to stay with us. You opened up my wild side when I realised that you put up with it. In fact, you get off on it, don't you, dirty boy?" I nodded, feeling my face colour up from the truth. I decided that this was my moment.

"Judy, there's a guy at work, Jim. He goes to the sex club you went to last Friday. He was one of the guys who did you. He loved it. He said he'd love another go with you!" She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked at me with an enlightened smile.

"And you want to fix him up with me, don't you?" I nodded but with a steely resolve rather than the timid acquiescence that I normally display.

I added "Yes, I do. I want to watch him do you. I want to see him on top of you and you shrieking from his thrusts. I want to see him suck your nipples and bite your breasts. I want him to come in your avid vagina and then I want you!"

"Wow!" she said. "Where has this come from? What have I turned you into?"

"What does it matter if we're both getting what we like, what we want." I told her. I was very aroused from listening to her sex with Neil but I'd added to it by what I said to her. My five inches were straining with desire.

I pushed Judy flat on her back and spread her legs with my foot. I mounted her and easily found my way into her sloppy vagina. She was full of Neil's ejaculation - and I loved the feel of it. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her arms above her head. "Come on then, dirty boy!" she goaded. "Have me. Be second now. Feel where he's been in me!"

I bit her breasts, sucked her hard nipples and rodded her as best I could with my comparatively small penis - but I made her come. Judy climaxed quite quickly. As she went quiet, I looked up at her face. Her eyes were looking at the doorway. I looked around to see Neil there watching us. He was naked and sporting a big erection. To my surprise he came over to us and roughly pushed me off Judy. As I lay beside her, he got on top of her and pushed himself into her. He took my slutty wife off me for his pleasure - and it thrilled me. I watched Judy and Neil kiss fervently with open mouths. I imagined their tongues snaking around each other. I watched him grip her breasts, squeezing and pulling them. I watched his ass rise and fall as he plunged his huge penis into my wife.