Exhilaration with Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy occasionally turned her eyes to me, to watch me kneeling beside them masturbating. I had not yet climaxed when Neil had evicted me from my wife's body. I was lost in this sordid sex triangle. My excitement meant I lost control and I climaxed, ejaculating my paltry amount of semen just as Judy yelled out her orgasm. I splashed onto them, onto the side of their faces. It was the boldest thing I had done in our threesome scenarios. After Judy came down off her high, she smeared my semen over both their cheeks. As I continued watching them I could tell that Neil was getting close to coming. I knew the signs now. I expected him to pump another load into her body. To my surprise, he pulled out of Judy, pushed me flat on my back and straddled my torso.

"Bring me off!" he ordered as his stiff erection throbbed and swung from side to side. "By hand!" he added. I took hold off him and began to pull him. I realised what he wanted and knew that I had to go through with it. Besides, I knew that the idea thrilled me. I was masturbating a guy. He was going to come on my face - and my penis was stiffening with the excitement of it.

Judy watched, her mouth gaping in amazement. I sped up with the hand strokes and I felt Neil's knob swell up more. Within seconds he groaned and his spurts began. Even though he had not long ago climaxed into Judy, there was loads of it jetting from his throbbing penis, splashing onto my face. My forehead, my eyes, my mouth and chin all received direct hits.

Neil pushed my hand away and pressed his penis into my mouth. "Suck me!" he demanded. I obeyed, drawing the final spurts of semen from him and swallowing. He pulled from me and in a final act of dominance, he smeared his semen all over my face using his softening penis. His revenge for me coming on him was complete. But it was a revenge that I had actually enjoyed. To my surprise, I felt Judy's hand take hold of my still stiff erection, delivering slow gentle strokes.

Neil climbed off me and stood by the bed. "Fuck you again later, Jude!" he said as he left our room.

"You bet!" she called out after him.

We lay together in silence, Judy still holding my solid erection. Then, without saying a word, she climbed onto me into the cowgirl position and slid my erection into her drenched vagina. I gazed at her reddened breasts as they jiggled about before my eyes. "So, you want this Jim guy to fuck me?" she asked. "Tell me what you have in mind."

I told her that I'd have to trust Jim, bring him to our home and we could take it from there. "Are you gonna watch him fuck me?" she asked. I said that I wanted to watch - and that he liked to be watched. "You'd like to watch his hard cock slide into my wet cunt!" said Judy as she rode up and down on my hard little penis. I nodded, my heart pounding inside my chest and my breathing accelerating as I pictured the two of them together.

"Shall I suck his hard cock while you watch?" Judy asked, getting more raunchy with how she was saying these things.

"Yeah!" I gasped, imaging Judy's lips stretched around Jim's shaft.

"Is his cock long and thick?" she asked as I began to grope her breasts, still reddened from Neil's treatment.

I didn't know how big Jim's penis might be but I knew what Judy wanted to hear. "I hope so 'cos I know you like a big hard penis penetrating your tiny vagina, stretching you inside. She groaned with these words as she slid up and down all my five inches whilst grinding her clitoris on my bush of red pubes. She was really getting off on the prospect of me getting her together with Jim.

"Will he take me up the ass?" said Judy, surprising me with this as it had not been one of her things so far except when the three guys were here. My mind raced. The concept of anal sex had not occurred to me so I guessed what Judy wanted to hear.

"I bet he will! He loves raunchy sex" I told her. Judy took one hand from my shoulder and moved it to her clitoris. I could not see fully but I knew she was stroking it. I saw her move tense and shudder and I gathered that the talk and all of the sex had brought her to another climax. She gasped several times and I watched in awe. It was rare that she climaxed from my penis so I told myself that it was me that had brought her off even though I knew it was the joint facts that another guy had just had sex with her and she was thinking about yet another guy doing her soon.

In the frenzy of sex, dirty talking and her climax, my own climax crept up on me. I bucked and juddered as my little penis spat some globs of semen into my slutty wife. The sensations were great by my standards.

Judy immediately got up off me and went into our bathroom. I could hear her washing her self out. When she emerged she cruelly yet casually said "I'm going to Neil's bed in case he wants a fuck in the night. You've had plenty today!" I lay there, still aroused, somewhat humiliated by her and Neil again, still with his sticky semen on my face, the scent of it strong in my nostrils, the taste of it still in my mouth - and yet my penis stiffened at the thought of Judy and Neil naked in bed together, having sex later.

I lay awake for ages trying to plan how to bring Jim and Judy together in a way that I could live with at work.

***

I got home from work on Friday night. Neil was on his way back home for the weekend. To my surprise my Dad was there. He was on the patio drinking a beer. Judy was getting dinner ready. From her pronounced nipples being contoured on her blouse, I could see she had no bra on which surprised me with my Dad being there.

Dad and I talked, had another beer then dinner. After dinner Dad took me on one side while Judy cleared up. He said he needed to talk to me. "Look Son, I picked up from the grapevine that funny things are going on in your marriage. Being frank about it, it's clear that Judy's a slut!" I was amazed and started to protest but he cut me off.

"Hear me out, Son. I know that guys from back home are banging her. I know that you know about it. Some even say that you like it. I found out the word round here is that she's easy, gets picked up in bars. Now, I'm guessing that you might have something pretty special happening. Be open with me Son, you like the idea of other guys fucking your wife, don't you?" My head was down, I nodded 'Yes' to him.

"No need to be shy or embarrassed about it, Son! It excites you, doesn't it?" I nodded again. "And you get off on it! And I bet sometimes she is quite cruel to you with it, rubs your nose in it!" I was agreeing but strangely my head was lifting.

"What shall I do Dad?" I asked.

"Nothing Son, except enjoy it. Get what you want from it. Judy's still quite a woman for you. She just likes to get fucked by big cocks. Now I'm gonna share something with you. I'm a bit like you. I got turned on by the idea of someone else fucking your Mother."

I looked at him, shocked. I was not sure I wanted to think about someone else having sex with my Mother. Yet, part of me did want to know. My dark side kicked in. I felt a sexual tingle in my loins.

"Fact is, when we were first married, I realised someone else was fucking her. I worked out what was going on and, to my amazement, I got a buzz from it, a real buzz. I worked out when it was happening and I made sure I got some for me straight after. It felt brilliant, I loved it, very horny. Your Mother always put on a good show for me so that I didn't get suspicious. I got her to do things that maybe she wouldn't normally do. The thing is Son, the difference was that it was your Mother's two brothers who were fucking her!"

I was astonished. My Mother was having sex with her brothers. My uncles were doing my Mother! "Oh, it happens in the world more than you realise, Son." said Dad. "But it was a huge turn on for me. Eventually, your Mother worked out that I knew and we talked it through - peaceably. I admitted that I got excited by it. She admitted it had gone on for years. She liked it, liked to let them pleasure themselves with her. She was looking after their manly needs. The three of them had been fucking for years, long before I married her. She did everything with them two. And here's the thing, Son. One of your uncles is your birth father!"

That thunderbolt stunned me. Amidst the whirlwind of thoughts going through my mind I recalled my uncles both having my hair colouring and my Mother is naturally blonde. Dad, on the other hand is dark haired. I got my hated red hair from my uncles - well, one of them.

"Oh, I raised you as mine, Son. I never let it affect me - and it still won't. You're my boy! Now, back to the here and now. I've been piecing your situation with Judy together. I deliberately came to see her while you were at work. We had a long talk and we both understand one another. She admits her desires and she shared with me some of your reactions to them."

I wondered just what Judy had told my Dad about our sex lives but all that line of thinking was about to be overtaken. Dad carried on talking to me.

"Tomorrow, two new cars are being delivered here. I ordered them a few weeks ago as a surprise gift for you but now they fit in better with what's going on. There's a four by four for you and a two door coupe for Judy. My gift. Tonight, Judy's gonna come to my room - you know what for."

My jaw dropped "Judy! With you!" I gasped.

"Yeah - and don't get frantic - enjoy it - like you enjoyed the other guys doing her. It's only a fuck. Actually, we fucked this afternoon. She was hot for it. in fact, She - Is - Hot!"

My mind pictured my Dad on top of Judy, her legs wrapped around his body as he rammed into her. I was horrified but only briefly. Suddenly my dark side was winning the mental battle. I felt an excited sexual tingle ripple through me. I even began wondering what brands of cars were on the way. The fact that my Dad has had sex with my wife was rapidly not now appalling me!

We turned in early. Of course we would! Those two were keen for more sex. In our room, I got undressed and into bed whilst Judy was in the bathroom. When she emerged she was just wearing a thong. Her breasts looked amazing as always. Her nipples were aroused.

"Good this afternoon?" I asked.

"Yeah. Very good actually. I like older guys. And he's fit and well hung. Pity you didn't inherit the big cock gene." said Judy. I hadn't told her my genetic news update. She added "I need to be sure that you feel that this is okay - it is a bit different from our usual stuff." With that she pulled the bed clothes back, revealing my naked body and my erection. "I take it that you're okay with it then?" I nodded, embarrassed but truly aroused by it.

Then I asked Judy a question from what she had just been saying. "So have you been with other older guys then?"

"Oh yes!" she said in a casual way. "Yeah, a few actually. They are usually long-stayers so they will likely bring a girl off a few times." She spoke of it as though it were a service offered by a business. My mind was adding up. A few older guys plus some black guys plus quite a few of the guys from school equalled what - that I do not know my wife. Yet underneath my anguish I was sexually elated by my discoveries.

Judy broke my chain of thought. "Usual rules. The door will be open if you want to watch. I'm not telling your Dad about that so keep quiet if you do come to look. Oh yes. He asked me to give you this envelope to look at while I'm with him."

She passed me a large envelope and went off with her breasts swaying as she walked. Her ass looked amazing too.

I opened the envelope and tipped the contents onto the bed. They were photographs, porn photographs. Well, amateur porn photos. A blonde woman and a red-haired guy. Two red-haired guys in some. "Shit!" I said aloud as I realised the pictures were my Mother and her brothers. They were from about twenty years ago, I gauged and were very graphic. I worked out that they had taken them themselves. Strangely, I realised that I found my Mother looked fabulous naked with her heavy breasts, pink nipples and blonde pubic hair. My uncles were in her mouth, between her legs, between her breasts - and their penises were around five inches in length.

One picture in particular captivated me. It only featured Mother. She lay on a bed naked with her legs open. She looked beautiful. She was cupping her full breasts and her vagina was an array of shades of pink crinkled flesh, agape as though about to be penetrated and circled by the light coloured pubic hair which was mostly straight like my pubes are. In the way every guy does about practically every woman he sees, I mentally answered 'Yes!' to the question of would I have sex with her. I psychologically jolted myself. I had just thought about sex with my Mother! I asked myself again - and came up with the same answer.

I heard Judy began to shriek through a climax. Could I go to watch them? I still knew him as my Dad. Could I watch him fuck my wife? Could I watch his naked body writhe with my wife's naked body, him touching her lovely breasts, his penis buried deep in her vagina, pleasuring her to climaxes in a display of debauched gratification?

Sure I could! I made my way down the corridor. My heavy heart was beating with excitement.

Next morning, Dad was preparing to go. Judy had spent most of the night with him, coming to our bed at about six in the morning. Unusually, she then pulled me on top of her naked body. She was whispering into my ear sex details of what her and Dad did which included the long spell of cunnilingus that I had watched. Judy had loved it, shrieking her delight. I saw his handsome sized penis slide into my wife and I heard her squeal with pleasure as she squirmed on it. He brought her off a few times - just as she had said the older guys do.

Before he left I asked Dad if Mother still 'saw' my uncles in that way. "Oh yes!" he said in a matter-of-fact manner. "Did you like the pictures?" I told him that I did, especially that one of Mother on the bed. "That's one I took quite recently." he said. I hadn't spotted that she was that bit older in that picture. "I bet you would, wouldn't you?" he teased. I blushed, knowing that he had read my mind. "You could try, you know. Brothers, son - not that much difference if you ask me!" He could see me thinking about it. He stayed silent, watching me thinking, my imagination getting deeper and deeper into very taboo thoughts.

"Which uncle is my father?" I asked him.

"She doesn't know. Neither of them used condoms with her. And she's happier not knowing. Besides, I'm your father as far as everyone is concerned.

Before he left, Dad said to me that he would be calling on Judy from time to time. "Would you prefer it was while you were out or while you're here?"

I pondered. "While I'm here!" I said, knowing in all truth that I would love to watch him with Judy again.

***

As I drove along in my new four by four, my mind went back to planning how to get Jim into our sexual antics. I was keen to deliver this for Judy to show that even I could arrange some extra-marital sex for her. Stopped at traffic lights I idly scrolled through the images I had uploaded onto my phone. I stopped on the picture of my mother, naked on her bed. My father's words re-entered my mind. "You could try, you know. Brothers, son - not that much difference if you ask me!"

At work I chatted to Jim. At lunch I told him about my new car and he asked to see it. So after work, I offered him a lift home. He was very impressed by the four by four, noticing that my father had chosen all of the top specifications. My mind was less on the car and more on connecting him and Judy. "My wife has a small powerful one, takes one passenger. You should see her go when she opens it up. She can handle the stick shift and it has a very smooth box. She handles it well, especially on bends. She takes it flat out. She likes to take different passengers and show them what she can do." I took a sideways glance to see if Jim had tuned in to what I was saying.

"Really, sounds great! Does she service it herself, you know check the pressures and wash it after a high speed run?" I didn't know if he had picked up or not. I pulled up outside Jim's place.

Before he got out I said "Jim, you know you told me about the sex club thing. You said that you reckon the husband probably watches his wife getting done. How do you feel about being watched?"

Jim said "Fine! I like the audience of other guys and if the husband or boyfriend is there - fuck, that's hot!"

"Jim, could I watch you?" I asked. He looked at me with a strange puzzled expression.

"Why would you want to do that?" he asked me.

"Because - well - because I'm gonna offer my wife to you - not at the club, at our place."

"You're fuckin' kidding me!! Jim exclaimed. "Are you fuckin' nuts!"

"Jim, hear me out!" I said. "I think I'm one of those guys who can watch his wife being done. And I think you did Judy at the sex club. I wasn't there but it was the same night that you went there, the one you told me about." I went on to tell him how Judy has discovered her real sexual needs, how she satisfies them and how we found out that I like to watch. I didn't explain the humiliation or being made to do some sexual acts myself.

"So let me get this straight! You want me to fuck your wife while you watch?" he said, increasingly amazed.

"Yeah! She'll take a lot of it and she wants to take it up the ass." I replied.

"That, my friend, sounds like a plan! I'm in! But are you sure about this? She's your wife!" he said, staring at me.

"Jim, I'll tell you how sure I am. I have an erection from just asking you!"

"Whoa! Too much information there my friend - but I get the picture. So really, I'd be helping you both out."

"In reality, you will. But Jim, are you big? Judy likes big - and I'm not big"

"Proud to say that it's eight inches when it's angry and quite thick set too. 'S that big by your thinking?" said Jim, looking down at my lap where my trousers were suppressing my five aroused inches.

"Plenty big!" I told him. We fixed up that he would come to our place on Saturday afternoon.

I drove home at speed to tell Judy the news. I got her to one side in our bedroom as Neil was home and I told her what I had arranged. She was excited by it. "So you're sure you want a co-worker to fuck me while you watch?" Judy asked once I'd explained it all.

"Yeah! And it's what you want." I told her.

"You're certain this Jim will fuck me while you watch? And it'll get you excited?" I nodded vigorously. "Wow, this is so hot! I'm wet already." she said. She pulled her tee shirt off and unclasped her bra. Her lovely breasts flopped out and wobbled seductively with their weight. Her jeans came off and her tiny panties were removed too. She lay on our bed. I gazed at her as she began to caress her swollen labia. "Are you excited?" she asked me.

"Of course I am!" I told her as I gripped my erection through my trousers. I had been hard since talking to Jim.

"Good!" she said then she shouted "Neil! Neil! Come up here!" She turned back to me and said "You can watch Neil fuck me on our bed. Roll a condom on if you're gonna wank yourself."

My face was crimson as Neil walked in but my humiliation didn't extend to me leaving the room. As Neil stripped naked I rolled a condom on. I stroked myself while he licked my wife to orgasm, a loud orgasm. Neil mounted her then and began to push long strokes of his superior length into my wife.

My consolation, if I can call it that, was that as they had sex before my eyes, Judy beckoned me nearer. I knelt on the bed, my erection within her reach. Judy gripped me and slowly masturbated me. As she gave out the signs that she was climaxing again she fiercely gripped my sheathed penis and shook it violently as her orgasm gripped her. My own climax was intense but I do not know which of the exceptional factors had increased its strength. Neil rose off Judy's body and his large penis erupted semen onto her breasts and face.