Exhilaration with Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy had not washed off Neil's ejaculation when she came to our bed to sleep that night. She climbed into bed naked. I could just see some of the dried semen on her adorable breasts. As she snuggled up to me she said "You can lick Neil's dried jizz off my tits. Or you can lick my cunt where his cock was fucking me. One or the other and I'll let you have a quick fuck - well they're all quick with you, aren't they."

I lay there feeling my face begin to heat up and panting with the degradation - and my penis stiff with arousal. As I licked the flakes of semen off Judy's breasts she whispered "Dirty boy loves it, doesn't he. He loves his friends to fuck me - and his father - and he goes after them. Dirty boy!" I licked her too for some reason that I can't explain but in honesty it was in part because Neil had been there earlier. I pushed my erection into her and managed ten or so thrusts before I had a magnificent orgasm, so intense it made me gasp. As I lay on her body, still inside her, Judy said "You love it! You're loving it all, aren't you." I had to admit to her that I was finding it all very exciting.

Saturday came around and Neil was back home for the weekend, of course. I had no idea what form things with Jim would take but he was due at three and it was a hot sunny day. Judy was dressed for the pool which meant that she was easily ready for sex too. Her bikini top was minute and her areolae were partly peeking. Her bikini panties were extremely skimpy and skin tight, forming clearly over her labia to leave little to the imagination.

Jim arrived with a bottle of champagne. Incongruously, he and Judy shook hands in greeting and then Jim quipped "I've had the pleasure."

"Likewise!" said Judy "And you will again!"

Jim stripped to pool wear. His penis was obviously aroused if not fully erect. It was a little bit awkward for any of us to know how to break the ice. I knew things would flow once we had got over the initial hurdle.

To my amazement Jim broke the ice with a few words. "So Judy, you enjoy being a slut!"

"You bet!" she replied "The way I am at the moment I can't get enough cock. At least he understands..." she added, gesturing to me "and lets me get laid by plenty of guys. Just as well, his little pecker wouldn't be enough for me. I enjoy big cock, big thick cock - and I love to feel a strong spurt inside me. So, I know I've had your cock already but it was one of plenty that night. Remind us how big you are."

With that, Jim dropped his swim shorts to reveal his eight inches of manhood which he stroked proudly. It was certainly a magnificent penis and Judy's eyes widened. I knew that she was relishing the prospects. "Gonna let us guys see your tits?" he asked Judy. She didn't need asking again. Her breasts were quickly released from her bikini top. Her nipples were erect, I noticed.

"Hey, great rack, Judy. D'you like a cock between 'em?" Jim asked as he took hold of her breasts and groped then crudely. Judy liked it. I liked to watch it. I felt my own erection rising.

"Right guys, everyone fully naked now, not just me. Come on, both of you!" Jim ordered. Sheepishly I stripped as Judy eagerly pulled her bikini panties off. They both watched as I lowered my shorts to reveal my five inch penis and my red pubes.

"See! That's not enough for a woman with my appetite!" said Judy scornfully as my face reddened from revealing my inadequate self to Jim.

"Well, someone's gotta be that size to make me look big!" said Jim in a sort of kind way. The he said "So, Judy, show me round your garden." With has hand on her backside they walked off towards the far end of the garden where all the shrubbery is. As I watched, Jim looked back to me and nodded his head in a gesture which I took to mean that I should follow them.

Judy led Jim to a special section of our garden which had been planted as a little dell, surrounded by bushes and small trees. We had put a picnic table on the little piece of lawn that was enclosed there. I followed them but held back. My penis was very aroused as I wondered what Jim would do next. Once they were in the dell, I stayed behind the bushes and listened to them.

Judy said "I love the size your cock, Jim. I can't wait to feel it penetrate me." I peered through the leaves and I could see them standing facing each other. Jim held her to him and had a hand on her breast. She held his rigid penis, gently tugging on it.

"You'll get it - when I'm ready!" he said, teasing her, I guessed. He pulled on her nipple and she nibbled at his neck.

"I love big cock" she repeated. "His is so small, he can't satisfy me. I've had enough cocks to know that I need a big one."

"Oh, you've had a lot of cock have you, Mrs Slut!" said Jim, now meeting my eyes with a slight grin.

"Oh yeah!" she boasted. "I've been getting laid for years, experimenting with loads of different guys. D'you know I've even let his father fuck me." I felt my face heat up with embarrassment.

"Really! I guess that makes you some sort of super slut!" said Jim and she grinned as though it was a compliment. Perhaps it was to Judy.

Then Jim turned Judy around and bent her over the picnic table. He had Judy's bikini pieces balled up in his hand and he deftly used them to tie her wrists to legs of the table. She didn't resist. Her feet were still on the ground, her head was clear of the table top but her breasts were pressed flat on it. "Oh! Bondage. I've not done this in ages." Judy told him, which of course, was news to me.

Jim stood in front of Judy's face and instructed her to suck him as he guided his erection towards her mouth. She eagerly took as much of his length as she could. Jim sighed a satisfied "Ahhh!" as Judy put her experienced mouth to work. As I gazed on my friend being sucked by my wife, he smiled at me. I felt a surge of exhilaration.

Jim did not let Judy bring him off. He pulled himself from her and I could see twitches jerk his very excited penis. My hand had drifted to my own erection now as I spied on the lustful pair.

"Fuck me now, Jim. Please fuck me!" pleaded Judy as Jim walked around the table. I moved around the bushes to get a profile view of them. Jim got into place between her feet and kicked one foot so that they were wider apart, opening her up to him more. He groped her vagina and I saw him position three fingers to insert in Judy.

"Ooooh! You're wet, very wet and slippery. You want this, don't you!" he said. I wanted it too, I wanted to see him have sex with her. He fingered her with three fingers at once.

"Yes!" she gasped. "I want your cock! I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard! Give me that lovely big cock - now!"

"Okay, you asked for it!" Jim told her. He lined his penis up and pushed towards her. I assume that he partly entered her and held himself there. Then he took hold of both her hips. Next, he thrust his hips and pulled hers forcefully backwards, so forcefully, two legs of the table left the ground. Judy shrieked as eight inches of rigid manhood speared her vagina in a split second. I gasped aloud.

Jim began long powerful thrusts into her, holding her hips as he did. He had amazing control because he did her like that for quite a few minutes without him climaxing but he gave Judy several orgasms. She made so much noise with each climax, I was relieved that we had no near neighbours. I was stroking my penis the whole time that I watched them, careful to avoid climaxing myself but dribbling pre-come copiously.

Eventually Jim pulled from Judy and sat on one of the picnic chairs. Judy was panting from her excitement. "Good fuck?" he asked my wife.

"Yes! Amazing!" she gasped. Then she said "Are you gonna take me up the ass?" He told her that he would later.

Then, to my surprise, Jim looked at me and said "Why don't you get in here." Without questioning, I pushed through the leaves and twigs and stood there. Judy craned her neck to see what was happening. He said "Thanks for watching. I like being watched by a voyeur." Then he added "And I like to watch too. Why don't you fuck your wife while I watch? She ain't going anywhere just yet. Get her to give you a suck first."

I stood in front of Judy's face. She looked up at me then slowly she opened her mouth once she realised Jim was watching. She drew my erect penis in and began some very sensual mouth moves on it. I held her head to support it as she gave me some lovely pleasures.

"Let me watch you fuck her now!" said Jim. "I like to watch a guy fuck his naughty slutty wife - especially after I've been in her." I briefly speculated what stories Jim had along those lines as I moved around the table. I stood between Judy's feet and I touched her vagina. It was saturated with her sex juices. "Go on! Fuck her!" he urged so I slid my inadequate penis into my wife. Jim watched enthralled as I paced some slow strokes into her, fearful that I would climax quickly. Jim walked around to Judy's face, still gazing at me and wiped his stiff erection across her cheeks, almost taunting her. I gripped hold of her hips like Jim had done and increased my speed as I watched his antics.

Jim saw me gasp as I felt my excitement step up a notch. "Go on!" he urged. "Come in her. Have your fun!" He didn't need to urge me much. I was quickly grunting as I climaxed into Judy. She was too busy trying to get Jim's penis into her mouth to notice that I had just pleasured myself in her body.

Jim moved around the table again. I had moved out of the way. He pushed his penis into Judy but did not start to move. However, he did start to touch her ass with a moistened finger tip. Judy groaned as he pushed it into her. I went back behind the bushes, back to being the voyeur.

Jim drew his penis from my wife and pressed the tip onto her ass. Without any delicacy he pushed hard. Judy whimpered as he did so to which Jim chided "You wanted it - slut!" He jolted as she gave way and admitted him into her ass. Then Jim set about giving Judy a very powerful bout of anal sex. As he thrust brutish strokes I realised that Judy was gripping the table in either extreme pleasure or pain. I found that I didn't care which it was, I was excited to be watching. Jim controlled his excitement and gave Judy several minutes of this before he emitted a very guttural groan and gasped "Have it, slut!" and walked backwards, yanking his penis roughly out of her.

After a moment or two, Jim untied Judy and lifted her up off the table. Her legs were wobbly and he supported her out of the dell and back beside the pool. I had already headed off there. We rested on loungers for a while, all quite silent and all still naked.

Some time passed - about half or three quarters of an hour and Judy rose of her lounger and went to Jim. She sat by his lounger and toyed with his soft penis. As it stiffened, she said "Wanna come in and share a bed?" She led him by the hand into our house. I followed after a couple of minutes and I found them in a guest bedroom with the door open. Jim was performing cunnilingus on Judy and she was gasping through it whilst caressing her breasts. I watched her climaxing. My penis grew rigid as I watched them.

After her climax, Jim mounted her and started long, slow, deep strokes into her. Judy held his body to hers passionately. Jim didn't use the 'slut' word during this very intimate bout of sex. In fact, he was quite an attentive lover, licking Judy very intimately, caressing her softly in all the sensitive places and delivering Judy several orgasms. I watched with amazement as he sucked her toes and he even erotically licked her armpits. I realised that part of the antics in the trees were for my benefit, but now even though Jim knew I was watching, he was enjoying sex with my wife and showing her a very good time. When he turned her onto all fours, I crouched to get a better view of his large penis sliding into Judy's avid vagina. I stared as his entire length disappeared into her as though it were being consumed. His testicles were swinging once he began to have sex with her. He grasped her breasts too, stopping them from swinging loose as they hung so spectacularly from her torso.

I sneaked off and returned with my camera to take some very graphic pictures of their lustful sex. It made me want to look again at the pictures I had of my mother with her brothers. I captured several images of their gratifying sexual antics. My penis was stiff to the point of soreness as I watched and photographed. After some time I left them to it. Jim and Judy where into very deep sex now and I decided that Jim no longer needed me to be their voyeur. I went downstairs and turned the television on to drown the noise of their cavorting.

"I'm gonna get off now." said Jim, startling me slightly as I gazed at some mindless programme. He added "Judy's asleep. I guess I've worn her out. Did you enjoy it?" I nodded and told him that I had been thrilled but that I had decided to give them some space. "I'm glad you did. Did you hear the slapping?" I shook my head but as he walked past me I saw that his backside was bright red. He gathered his clothes and got dressed. Jim then told me that Judy had asked him to visit again. "You okay with that?" he asked me. I nodded with as big a smile as I could manage. Inside me though, I was eager for him to come to our home again. I had been exhilarated by his visit. I just needed to see how he would be at work on Monday.

Once he had driven away, I went to the bedroom Judy was in. She lay on her front, fast asleep. I pulled the sheet back and saw that her backside was bright red too. I wondered what I had missed. And I stiffened! Was it the obvious spanking that had gone on or had there been more than that? The phone rang and snapped me out of my erotic thoughts.

"Oh hi, Dad! You okay? Mom okay? ... Good! ... Tomorrow? Yeah, that'll be fine. ... Well, yeah, I suppose I could drive over and visit Mom while you visit Judy - if you think that'd be a good idea. ... Sure! I'll set off early."

TO BE CONTINUED?