Existence

Story Info
She is waiting for his return and what it will entail.
2k words
4.28
16.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long have you been there? You have no idea anymore. The combination of the hood and the enveloping silence have deprived your brain of the information it needs to track time. All you know is that your arms hurt. More specifically your shoulders. Your arms tied up above you at the wrists mean you've been slung here on your knees with your full weight going through your slender shoulders all this time. It wasn't too difficult to begin with but as the time has dragged and you have tired the weight of your body has been hanging from them more and more. Now, the ropes above you are all that holds you in this kneeling position.

You've heard the odd knock and bump punctuating the silence during your stay but it's still a shock when you hear the door slam open, 'Hello Slut, enjoying your stay? You look warm. Let me help you with that.'

Instantly the dull burning in your shoulders explodes into full on pain as the voice drags you around roughly whilst ripping your blouse to shreds. You feel the cold metal on your skin as the knife slices through your bra straps leaving you vulnerable to his touch. You can feel the cold air across your exposed skin.

All is still for a second and then you feel the faintest trace of his fingers under the curve of your breasts. You feel him lean in to you, 'Whore,' he rasps in your ear as he grasps your nipples tightly and twists and pinches them. The pain rockets through your brain forcing you back which adds to the agony in your shoulders.

Your screams fill your ears and you hear him screaming abuse at you as the pain wracks your body, 'You fucking slut! Don't pretend you don't love the attention. I know you want this, bitch.'

When he releases your nipples the pain in them, perversely, seems to intensify for a second and you gasp your breathe as your body subsides. The agony and struggling against the ropes has drained the last vestiges of strength from you and you are now limp, hanging from your wrists. The dull ache running through your shoulders is spreading across your bare back and down your sides.

He reaches under your armpit and hauls you to your feet. You take the opportunity to lean against him as you feel his hands rip your skirt and tights down your legs. You feel him kick them away from your feet so that you are standing there in only your knickers. Then in one movement he steps away and pushes you back to the floor. You feel the loss of fleeting human contact as your knees crash to the floor but that is nothing compared to the supernova that vaporises all thoughts in your head as the ropes catch your weight!

After a few seconds his growl returns 'I know what you need slut. I know what someone as depraved as you requires to keep you alive.' As he says this you feel something soft running across your shoulders. Over your shoulders, down around your sides and across your breasts. You are acutely aware of the fact that just about every piece of skin on your body is exposed to your tormentor and whatever he holds. He runs the item up between your breasts and under your hooded chin. It is firm enough to lift your head upwards with it as it rises. Then it is withdrawn...

The movement of the air is enough time to allow you to gasp before the crop strikes you squarely across your upper back. The blow isn't hard but the shock and pain as your skin instantly weals throws you forward jerking your shoulders roughly. The crop is moved round against your skin softly again until it rests across your nipples. You can hear yourself whimpering softly as you wait for the next blow, knowing that the second the leather leaves your skin is when the blow will fall.

The time comes...but it's softer this time. Just a tap. Your nipples jump to attention. You know the power that he can wield but for some reason he isn't this time. Then again. And again. Getting harder now. Hurting your breasts. Bruises forming and being struck again on the same spot. He's getting faster and faster and harder and harder. Raining blow upon blow down upon your increasingly tender breasts.

You can hear your own cries, 'Stop, please stop! I can't...Please!' Your pleading is getting more and more desperate and your screaming is growing with every blow. He is moving around you now. The blows are hitting your back, your arse, your hips, legs, side and your poor, poor aching shoulders. Every blow stronger and more cutting. Taking your pain to another level each time.

'Fucking shut up whore!' In an instant he rips up your hood to your nose, exposing your mouth. Then seconds after you feel his fingers forcing it open to be followed by his cock. He pushes it right into you and you gag on it. It is all you can do not to vomit as the whole length of it slides into your throat. You feel hands on the back of your head as he starts to thrust violently. Fucking your mouth. Raping your mouth! It seems to last for hours and yet you know that can't be right. Finally you feel his hands force you deep onto him and his cock begins to pulse. Hot fluid fills your mouth with every convulsion. Straight down your throat, forcing you to gag once again. Four, five, six shots filling your bruised mouth. Finally he subsides and withdraws and you feel the cum trailing out of your mouth off his cock. You feel a spot of it splatter on your thigh as it drops away.

'Good to have a use in life isn't it, slut?' He says as he pulls the hood back down over your mouth and you listen to his retreating footsteps in a state of agony and bewilderment.

As the door closes you whimper quietly whilst asking yourself 'Why am I so wet?'

***

You jerk awake as the door slams again. The disorientation is so great that it is a second before you register that you are still hanging from the ropes. Your hands feel numb from lack of blood and your arms aren't much better off. That door slam means he is back again? What is this? The fourth, fifth time? You can feel the dry cum on your skin and still taste him on your lips mixed with blood and sweat. Every time has been the same performance, whipping you till the screaming was too much and then fucking your mouth till he came. The only variation was where he'd come. In your mouth, on your chin, across your swollen, damaged breasts. It had rolled down you and dried with the sweat and blood. You know you must shimmer with emissions.

'You awake cumslut? I think you've been such a good whore that you deserve a reward.' You feel the blade slide under your knickers sides and feel the pull as he slices through them. Left first then the other side. You feel a shoe between your thighs and he forces them as far apart as your kneeling state will allow. The material drops away but because you've been so wet it sticks to your cunt.

You hear a laugh 'What a slut! All this time you've enjoyed every second.' The slap hits the side of your head sharply and the ringing pounds through your skull. At the same time he rips the material away from you and you can feel the cold air across your swollen, pouting pussy lips.

'Well it's only fair that you get your reward after being such a good little fucktoy for so long isn't it.' You feel your right arm release from the rope and for a second it hangs in the air, held by the muscle memory, before it crashes down against your thigh.

You hear a metal on concrete scrape as a chair is pulled up and then 'Wank then slut, give yourself the release you deserve. Show me what a whore you are. Show me how desperate you are to cum.' You are stunned for a second and stay frozen with the ringing in your ears and the pulsing of your cunt competing with the pain and the beating of your heart.

Then the blow hits your ribs, 'Wank, slut!'

You move your hand to your pussy and start to rub your clit. Oh god you need this. You need this release more than anything you've ever needed but your poor fingers are too numb. You can't coordinate your fingers and wrist and can't get into a rhythm. You feel like your clit is stretched six inches out from under your lips but you can't do anything about it. You try so hard to help yourself but there is no feeling in your hand at all. You are aching for the release. You are existing through your clitoris right now. You can feel hot tears falling down your face in frustration. You know your exhaustion has won and you won't be able to help yourself.

'Fuck me!' you hear yourself whisper. 'Please fuck me!'

'What, slut? You're making demands now? I let you have one reward and you start making demands?' You hear his voice rise as he steps forward and wrenches your hair back! With one movement he rips the hood off and even the dim light of this concrete cell is enough to stun you after hours of complete darkness! You can feel your tears and makeup smeared down your cheeks and you know that you must look gloriously pathetic to him. As you try to raise your head to look at him the first blow strikes your face.

'Whore! Bitch! Slut!' The abuse rings through your ears in time to the slaps. You are beaten over and over until each blow adds nothing new to the sensations. You haven't even got the strength to lift your free arm to shield yourself anymore.

Then, your other arm is released, he's cut the rope and you slump, broken, to the cold floor. As you try to curl into a foetal position he kicks you over so you're lying on your front and then forces a foot between your thighs. Your mind is hazy now and you are drifting through the experience as you feel him covering your whole back. You feel his breath on your neck and his hand tangled through your hair. You know what is coming but you can't raise any strength to fight it.

'God, no, please.' you whimper as you feel his cock pushing against your anus. He grabs your hair and roughly slams your head into the floor and you glaze over as he slowly inches his cock into your backside. Every thrust stretches your anus agonisingly slowly but it is just one more pain to add to your ravaged shell of a body.

He thrusts into you for what could be months for all your mind understands time anymore. You can do nothing more than lie there taking the abuse until with a final grunt he comes deep inside your arse. He is still for a moment longer before lifting himself up off of you.

Lying there in the ensuing silence you can feel his cum seeping out of your arse, mixing with all the other fluids that cover your ruined body. You wonder if you'll ever feel normal again. You wonder if you'll ever want to.

'Feel good Slut? I've finished with you for now. See you tomorrow.' With that you lift your eyes an inch to watch his retreating feet walk out of the door and you slowly begin to sob again as you listen to the click of the lock.