Exorcising Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula delighted at the startled look on his face, "Are you pushed for time?"

"No. Only I didn't think you'd---"

Paula wondered if he thought he'd found some crazy nympho. Feeling the way she did maybe she should be wondering that herself. But she asked him.

Eric hated the very idea "No--no-- You're---you're---" Struggling for the right word. "--special."

"Then, come on," she said, holding her hand out to him. "Let's go upstairs. I need to get cleaned up."

Stunned, Eric allowed himself to be led up the broad staircase, where he noticed the carpet had not been removed.. As though divining his thought, Paula said, "Leaving this carpet behind. I'm moving into a bungalow in Devon."

Her head swimming with confused thoughts, yet fixed on seeing how her plan might develop, Paula opened the first door at the head of the stairs. This wild idea that had so unexpectedly possessed her might have been highly dangerous for her. Yet she was certain that, luckily, she'd found a safe, and, yes, attractive man to help her intentions resolve. It was just a case now of where any exorcisms were needed, most of tem in her own mind. To be honest, the deep pressure inside her still remained, perhaps heightened.. The bed, of course, was a must, but for now she led Eric through the bedroom, and into the en-suite.

Seeing the large bed in the centre of the room, had Eric gulping. Was this where they were going to start again? But he feared he wouldn't be ready. Then he saw that the bed was the only furniture in the room, apart from a large fitted wardrobe, and there were no curtains. Paula had lead him into an impressive en-suite. What was going to happen here? He just wished he could be more positive, take a more leading role.

Paula moved across to the shower cubicle, drew back the sliding door, and reached in to turn the shower on. "I'll just adjust to lukewarm," she said. "No point in overheating on a day like this" She gave him her warmest smile as she added, "Especially if we're sharing."

Eric could only nod stupidly. Sharing the shower? He had to admit the cubicle was the largest he'd ever seen. It would take six people. Paula had turned her back and was unbuttoning her dress, and, as he gawped, it fell to the floor, revealing the wonderful curve of her, the lovely swell of her buttocks, and the hint of tawny as her legs parted to kick the dress to one side.

Having prepared the shower, Paula had suddenly realised that stripping off in front of Eric would be a first for her. Totally naked in front of a stranger? In any normal circumstance she would have shrunk from the idea. Next second she was chiding herself. Idiot, Eric's erection had been up inside her. Being naked now was just a reversal of the order of things. With that thought, she kicked her dress to one side and turned to face him, her arms spread wide to emphasise her willingness.

The sight of that delectable body in its full glory had Eric open mouthed. He had glimpsed her triangle, and, briefly, the roundness of her pink tipped breast, but here it was all in one wonderful, breathtaking package. From head to toe, hair, face and down over the curve of shoulders, breasts, flat belly to the tawny pubes and sensuous thighs, everything was perfect. And the urge to run his fingers over every inch of her delectable skin was almost unbearable. Was that a stirring in his pants? Already? Surely not. But, God, she looked so desirable.

Paula found her own inhibitions disappear as she enjoyed his eyes roaming over her body. She smiled at the look on his face. Oh, surely this would be all right. "Are you going to shower fully dressed?" she teased.

This was a living fantasy. But her words shook Eric from his stupor and he quickly hauled his T-shirt over his head, threw it to one side and unbuckled his belt. She just stood there, arms lowered, watching him. But by now he was way past any modesty, and he pushed his pants down and stepped out of them.

Paula took in his wonderfully muscled and proportioned body. The right choice, she thought again. And the penis wasn't exactly flaccid---half mast, and as big as she had thought. "Looks like he's waking up earlier than expected," she laughed. "Come on. Let's get wet." And held out her hand.

Eric glanced down. Hell, that was a surprise. Definitely a rise there. Then he quickly moved to follow the naked Paula into the shower.

Under the semi-cool spray Paula picked up a bar of soap, and handed it to Eric, standing uncertainly, his hair plastering over his brow, rivulets running all over his fine body. "Soap me, please," she asked him.

Momentarily shocked by the water being cooler than he had expected, Eric took the soap from her. Soap her? That meant running his hands over that luscious body. An old joke struck him. It was a tough task, but somebody had to do it. Most willingly, he lathered his hands and began rubbing gently at her shoulders and arms, noticing how her head threw back at his first touch.. The silkiness of skin under lather was pulsating, and he felt responses down in his cock.

"Everywhere," Paula murmured, taking the soap from him and lathering her own hands. She sensed Eric's caution, and that was nice. He shuddered as her hands began scudding over his upper chest and shoulders. In her mind was the thought that there was some exorcising to do in this cubicle, but given her own pent up state, that would wait. Her breathing faltered on intake as his hands soaped smoothly over her breasts.

Eric took the instruction to wash everywhere very much to heart. The feel of her skin was intoxicating and he had rubbed under her armpits, before allowing his hands to slide down over the delicious mounds of her breasts. Delightedly he heard her little gasp, and sensed maybe a slight tremble. Circling each breast, then caressing with his fingers in a gently tugging motion, led him to just fingering the nipples. There was no doubt he was rising down in his groin. Leaving one hand lavishing her breasts, he moved the other one to move in gentle circles over her flat abdomen. Her own hands moved down stroking his belly.

As her hands dropped lower, Paula felt her fingers clip his rising erection. "Ah," she whispered to him. "The phoenix is rising earlier than we thought." His hands on her breasts were a delight. She took her hands away from his belly to soap them more thickly, before reaching down and rubbing over his near erect penis and down onto his scrotum and between his legs. A gargling sound escaped his lips.

Her touch on his cock had Eric mesmerised. He could have just stood there and let her continue. When she had momentarily taken her hands off him he had feared it was over. But the vigour with which she returned to enclose his balls and beyond was mind-blowing, and reminded him that he had to reciprocate. He re-soaped his hands, ran them down her slim waist, and up the slope of her hips, before bringing them together where her thighs parted. Helpfully, encouragingly, Paula parted them further, and he was able to caress and lather between her legs where all her secrets were hidden. She whispered a hissing, "Yes." But then added, "We need to keep our excitement for later."

Paula had revelled in rubbing his erection, but something was winding up inside her, tighter and tighter, a pressure that had been there all day and had been heightened with the kitchen activity, was now screaming for release. Yet she didn't want the sudden burst that had hit them then. Now she wanted to slow things down just a little. Good as the sensation of his hands and fingers working avidly between her legs were, she felt compelled to whisper, "Rinse time."

Eric had been lost in the thrill of his hands between her legs, the silkiness of her, multiplied by what she had being doing to his cock. So he was a little disappointed at her decision to rinse. Still he was sure something special lay ahead. It was exciting the way she moved in close to him as the water washed over them and their hands continued smoothing intimately over soaking skin. .

"Bed's the place to carry this on now, " Paula whispered, surprised at her own huskiness, as the tensions in her lower belly became more demanding. His hands searching over her were driving her into a frenzy which needed to be subdued----for now.

In no time they were taking equal pleasure in towelling each other dry.

Paula took his arm and led him back to the bedroom, and, quite deliberately, lay back on the duvet, her legs slightly parted, looking up at him expectantly.

For a few seconds Eric just stood there looking down at the voluptuousness of her. It was like having some sumptuous, unexpected feast laid out before him. As he eased down beside her, one hand stroking her belly and up to her breasts.

They kissed, a cool, almost formal, coming together, before Paula drew back and asked him, "We need to be slower than before. But will you follow what I ask of you?" His hands were already fondling her breasts.

Wrapped up in the feel of her, Eric said," Of course I will."

Paula nodded. The pressures told her that short cuts had to be made. She felt as though a massive spring was holding back a flood of pleasure for her. That spring was pressed almost flat, and had to be released.. Now she told him, " Mouth my breasts, and your hand down between my legs."

No problem, Eric thought, and eagerly he began kissing her breasts, circling the nipples with his tongue before sucking them gently, feeling them swell. His hand moved down over her belly, over her tawny bush, onto the silky smooth of her parted inner thigh, before returning to finger along her soaking labia. One finger probed for her inner depths. He heard the harshness of her breathing, which excited him even more. Then her hand began stroking his erection. The excitement was rising .

Paula revelled in what Eric was doing. She boiled inside. Needed more. His fingers were so good, but she wanted them somewhere else. "Bring your fingers back," she gasped, and felt them move deeper. "No, no. Towards the front. My clit." The fingers came back, seemed to be groping, then hit. "Yes, there, that's it. Oh, yes." The sensation was an electric shock through her lower body.

Eric was surprised by her request and had moved back towards her anus before she corrected him. It didn't take long to find the little nub, and he was quick to gently stroke and finger it exulting in the sounds and twitching of her. He was giving her pleasure.

Paula knew for certain that she was on the verge of something big and knew exactly what she wanted next. "Now your mouth, Eric," she panted, feeling the perspiration start on her brow. "Down there."

Kiss her down there? This was something he'd never done. Kissing a woman there. But his own exuberance led him to leave the breasts and move his lips and tongue down over her belly, hesitating only a moment at her triangle, before moving his finger and letting his lips and tongue lavish her clit. Even the musky odour of her was stimulating. His fingers moved back to probe at the vaginal opening 'her cunny' as he'd heard it called. He spread his fingers, and while his index finger probed into the lusciously moist cavity, and his lips pampered her clitoris, Eric found that his middle finger came in touch with her tight little anus.

Paula was now almost out of control. There was now no more sensibility to her given instructions, as every fibre of her body screamed for release. His lips and tongue were lifting her away out of herself. That spring wanted to burst. It was going to happen. For a brief moment her swaying head turned in the direction of the wardrobes. Oh, God, how she wished she could have Brian the Bastard strung up there somehow. Watch this, you prick. This is how it should be.

That's when she felt Eric's daring finger gently touch her anus. That was like pulling a trigger and her whole body heaved, as the spring inside her threatened to release. She was only able to squeal, "In me, in me, Eric," while grabbing at his penis, as he came up and rolled between her throbbing thighs.

Eric had been enjoying the licking and groping but was quite willing to plunge into her. Had touching her anus set her away? Her jerking and grunting had told him that this time he would surely satisfy her. As soon as the tip of his engorged cock touched the lips of her vagina he plunged upwards, hard. Drew back and plunged again into the delicious wet warmth of those heaving walls. He felt okay. He was going to be able to keep plunging, as, on his third stroke, he heard her gurgling squeal. She began to shudder more than ever, heaving her hips up at him, her head tossing uncontrollably from side to side.

Paula knew, before Eric entered her, that she was away. His huge erection ploughing upwards inside her, filled her. So enormous as her vaginal walls pulled at it. Immediately the spring holding back all her frustration and pressure began to uncoil. As the penis drew back, her breathing seemed to seize up. Then he plunged again, then again, and now it all burst. An uncoiled spring that spread agonising pleasure throughout her system She was gone out of herself, floating, sailing, drifting on a cloud of ecstasy. There was nothing but this wild infusion of tingling nerve ends and her vaginal walls went from warm to red hot. A blazing explosion inside her, spreading, ever spreading, through belly, breast and limbs..

Eric felt almost triumphant as Paula jerked, shook and yelped, strange sounds from a mouth that appeared locked open. Her tawny hair swung across her face, as her head swayed helplessly from side to side, and strands glued to the perspiration across her cheeks. His own pleasure was high, and mainly because he was feeling all the sensuality of her feverish burst. That extra heat. Yet, he was still strong, although pressure was rapidly building in his balls.

Paula, elated, felt herself calming, like coming down from a lascivious high that she couldn't recall ever being on before. Her mind began functioning. Could this have been her best orgasm ever? With a complete stranger? Her memory threw nothing up. Then she felt the piston still moving inside her. God, Eric was still totally erect. Breathless, sated, she was still able to raise her hips rhythmically to match his lunging. Her vaginal walls began to glow again as they contracted round this delightful rod that was pleasuring her. Looking up into his contorted face she knew he was close. She wanted to be an important part of his coming, and ground her hips against him, enjoying his warhead touching her cervix.

Eric had been happy with the slow grind he had developed, but as soon as Paula began reacting, he knew it was time. The pull of her glorious vagina, the heave of her hips, were like a great suction pad on his cock. He plunged once more and it poured out of him like an erratic fountain, as he strained up against the pressure of her. The release was enormous and his full weight collapsed on top of her. His face buried into her damp neck.

How lovely was this after-cosiness? Paula didn't mind his weight pressing her down into the softness of the bed. Everything was still aglow. This bed had been well and truly exorcised. It would go with her to Devon, and when she lay in it, it would be this orgasm she'd recall, and nothing that went in the years before.

"I must be heavy," Eric mumbled, as he rolled his body to one side, and she felt his limp penis slide across her thigh, leaving a trail of wetness. She didn't mind. To hell with everything outside the joy of the past minutes.

"Was it all right?" Eric asked. He was feeling completely spent. As weak as he'd ever felt.

All right? Was it all right? A giggle burst from Paula's lips. "Oh, Eric. If there is perfection in being fucked, then that was it. I've never--" She stopped. What had made her use that word? Not a word she ever used, had always thought it cheapened the act. But there it was. Maybe that experience had broken the ice for her in more ways than one.

Eric too was a little surprised to hear the word from her lips, yet he was flattered at what she had said. He just felt so good, so lucky, so---

They lay silent for a moment before Paula asked, "Feel the need for a coffee?" There was no reply, and looking sideways she saw that his eyes were closed and there was a slight burring sound issuing from his lips. She smiled. He was asleep. Giving him a kindly peck on the cheek, she hurried through to the bathroom to mop herself up, before donning a thin silken robe and going downstairs. She would make the coffee while he rested. Would it be fair to have him help her exorcise somewhere else?.

As she prepared the coffee, her mind worked on just what other places needed the memory of Brian the Bastard eradicated. Just as well the settees and carpets had all gone. Maybe she'd replace them. Otherwise there was only the shower cubicle, her own mind, and body.

Be careful, she warned herself, you need to know just how much more Eric could give. Still he was young---and vigorous. Oh, yes---so vigorous, and she felt herself moisten. Harlot, she smiled to herself. This day had been so fulfilling, and she'd found out just how frustrating recent years had been for her. If she hadn't been moving, she might have found herself a toy-boy.

Finding she only had ham and cheese available, she made a couple of sandwiches before carrying a tray with coffee and food up the stairs.

Entering the bedroom she saw Eric was still sleeping, light snoring noises issuing from his throat. Naked, flat on his back, she fancied he could be some Greek god. His flaccid penis lay across his thigh, and even limp, it was more generous than any she'd experienced.

Not wanting to waken him, but unable to resist the impulse, she placed the tray on the floor, sat on the edge of the bed and gently ran her fingers down his cheek, over his chest and belly until she was tenderly touching his penis, knowing what she would like to do for it next. She jumped when his head suddenly jerked up. "What---?" he groaned dazedly.

Eric had been dreaming. No clear faces, but erotic things were happening to him. Fingers of a hundred angels seemed to be gently soothing him until his senses told him that the fingers on his penis were real. Startled he raised his head. The first thing that struck him was that it was real. Paula was there, beautiful as any angel. "I must have dozed off," he said apologetically.

Paula smiled and turned away, "You certainly did. Could you eat now?" Standing up, she picked up the tray, and placed it beside him. As he scrambled to a sitting position, she sat alongside the tray.

They ate and drank, talking little. Paula delighted in watching him ravenously devour the sandwiches. Finished, they began talking. She told him all about her writing career, the thrill of her first acceptance. His hand lay on her upper thigh and seemed to naturally spread warmth through her lower body.

Eric felt a little insignificant as he told her of his first realisation that writing was what he wanted to do.

"You'll make it," she said, giving his hand a little squeeze. "I'm sure of it."

"I'll look out for your books in the shops, " he told her.

"You won't find them. I have a pen name. Sienna Gold."

"Sienna," he breathed. "What a beautiful name. It suits you so well."

"In what way?"

"It has an earthy quality."

"Is that a compliment?" she laughed, and he joined in.

After a little spell of talking and casually touching, she glanced down. Eric's penis was just a little more than flaccid. She looked up into his face, "Should we get cleaned up in the shower?"

He had no objections, and soon they were stroking and soaping each other with the same pleasure as earlier. Eric was pleasantly surprised to feel his penis give a little surge.

Paula had also noticed that Eric's penis was semi erect. Good enough to start with, she decided. She took Eric's hands in hers. "Time to rinse off," she said quietly, seeing the little frown of curiosity on his face. He'd know soon enough. For Paula, this was a key area for expunging a memory. An unpleasant one. Not too distant either.