Exotic Biology 101 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit!" I cried.

My sweatpants were soaked with fluid. My water must have broken, I thought. I staggered to my feet, holding my enormous belly with my hands. I could hardly stand up.

Dr. Vilsark groaned, shaking herself back to awareness. She sat cross-legged on the floor, topless. Both her breasts looked completely normal, although her left nipple glistened with saliva.

I had another contraction, almost driving me to my knees. "I think I need a hospital!" I gasped.

When I said those words, my head was suddenly flooded with Dr. V's thoughts. She was... excited?

"No need for a hospital!" She sprang to her feet, breasts bouncing, and took me by the arm. "This room is completely soundproof!"

"That's not -"

But she had stopped listening. Emily's gonna ruin my carpet giving birth, she thought, but it's worth it. I'll just tell Adam she had diarrhea!

"I don't wanna give birth!" I cried.

Another contraction made me wince. Slowly, Dr. V eased me back onto the floor.

"Let's get these pants off," she said soothingly. She tugged at my wet sweatpants, which came down easily. "Don't worry, Emily. This'll be much easier than a real baby!"

I groaned, holding my belly with both hands. Dr. V yanked the sweatpants off my legs, leaving me bottomless on the scratchy carpet. I squealed with embarrassment as she crouched down in front of me.

"Come on, spread your legs!" she babbled excitedly. "You don't think I've seen a woman's cunt before?"

"Dr. V, I don't really like that word - oh!"

My contractions were coming faster. I opened my legs by instinct, as the pressure in my womb became almost unbearable. Dr. V - my Biology professor - got on her hands and knees to inspect my vagina.

It's really happening, she thought. I don't need a fancy laboratory! After all these years, Dr. Willow will come begging for my help...

I shook Dr. V's thoughts away. I was feeling another cramp, this time from my lower bowels. I hadn't used the bathroom in three days... and I had a feeling that I was about to pay the price. I wouldn't be able to hold it for long.

"Dr. V," I gasped, straining, "I'm sorry, but I think I'm gonna poop on your floor!"

"It's fine!" she laughed. "Everyone poops giving birth!"

I gritted my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut. I was feeling the urge to push - a woman's instinct during birth - and I obeyed without a second thought.

"Hrrngh!"

I fell back against the carpet, bearing down with all my strength. I felt movement deep inside me, and I knew something had entered my birth canal. It felt different than when I'd birthed the slugs. In fact, in a strange way, it felt like I was having sex.

"Oh my god!" Dr. Vilsark was cackling with joy. "It's coming out! I really did it!"

My butthole began to stretch open. I couldn't help it - I couldn't even stop pushing - so all I could do was angle my knees a little higher.

"Sorry!" I grunted. "Sorry about your carpet - gasp! - Dr. V!"

"Holy shit," she said quietly. I couldn't hear her thoughts very clearly, for some reason, but I knew she was surprised.

"I'm so sorry!" I squealed again.

My anus was burning, gaping far wider than I'd ever experienced before. It hurt terribly, but it also felt... kinda good...

Meanwhile, something squirmed inside my vagina, even while I was birthing it...

My eyes were still squeezed shut, and I was still pushing hard. A strange pressure built up inside me, and suddenly I started having an orgasm.

"Oh god!" I moaned aloud.

My whole lower body was throbbing, a mix of pleasure and pain. I knew my professor was watching closely, but I didn't care. I was giving birth and pooping, and now I was cumming as well.

"Oh... fuck!" I screamed.

Seconds later, I came again. Then again. Perhaps I was really having back-to-back orgasms, or perhaps it was just a single, continuous climax that seemed to last forever. I couldn't think. I just lay on my back, shaking and helpless on the carpet, while the intense sensations rolled over me in waves.

And then, all of a sudden, it was over. Nothing remained except a painful rawness in both my vagina and my butthole. I could hardly breathe. I opened my eyes, vision swimming, and saw Dr. Vilsark peering down at me.

"Emily?" she asked. "You alive over there?"

She smiled... and for the first time in days, I had no idea what she was thinking.

***

Things got fuzzy for a while. I remember Dr. Vilsark putting a glass of water to my lips and wrapping a blanket around my shoulders, but I must've passed out for a while.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up in a bed alone. It was still daylight out. The room was messy and unfamiliar, and I guessed it was Dr. V's bed.

Under the covers, I was completely naked. My breasts felt sensitive, and my anus was still sore. On the nightstand next to my bed, I found my phone and wallet.

The first thing I did was text Roweena.

"You were right," I wrote. "I was pregnant after all. Just gave birth! I'm fine. Still at Dr. Vilsark's house."

Then I collapsed against the pillows again, still holding my phone, and fell deeply asleep.

***

For the next few hours, I lay peacefully sleeping in Dr. Vilsark's bed. Despite everything I'd just experienced, what I mostly dreamed about was Adam, Dr. V's husband.

Adam was a tall, stay-at-home dad in his 40s. I dreamed about his sandy blond hair and easy smile. I dreamed about the weight of his body on top of me, his stiff cock inside of me, his fertile sperm flooding my insides. I imagined myself happily pregnant, this time with one of his healthy blond children instead of bizarre creatures.

It was nice to imagine. Somehow, I'd developed a serious crush on my professor's husband.

When I opened my eyes, I squeaked with surprise: Adam stood near the dresser, buttoning up a shirt.

"Sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to wake you." He gave me his easy smile. "You feeling any better?"

I worked my mouth, realizing that I probably looked awful. "Uh, yes! I'm feeling much better!"

"Good." He chuckled to himself. "What a time to get sick, huh? Getting a stomach bug at your teacher's house?"

I blinked. "Right... a stomach bug."

"Well, I understand," he said lightly. "Biology class always made me feel sick, too!"

I grinned at him, feeling my heart flutter.

He left to get Dr. Vilsark. Moments later, I heard something scurrying down the hallway... the sound of tiny, reptilian feet.

"Oh, no," I groaned to myself.

Suddenly, a gecko appeared at the foot of the bed. Slightly larger than my hand, it was bright green in color, with thick and bumpy skin. Its black eyes stared at me blankly, and its long toes splayed out across the bedcovers.

"Hello," I said softly. "Are you my baby, Mr. Gecko? You actually felt pretty good coming out."

It flicked its tongue at me.

"What do you think, Emily?" Dr. Vilsark appeared in the doorway, smiling. "I was expecting wasps, but still - I'm pleasantly surprised by these two."

She approached me, looking well-dressed and confident as ever, and sat on the edge of the bed. I realized, with some relief, that I'd completely lost my psychic connection to her.

I paused. "Two?" I asked.

She extended her arm. Instantly, a second gecko appeared from behind her shoulder. It darted onto her outstretched fingers, and she placed it gently on the bed. This gecko was a different color - more brown than green - but otherwise identical to the first.

As I watched, both animals began to move in perfect synchronization on the bed. They ran figure-eights across my legs, stopped to touch noses, and resumed circling one another. They moved with an uncanny speed.

Dr. V stared at them, concentrating. "They respond to my thoughts," she said. "Like a brand-new part of my body. Exactly how I'd predicted."

I gasped. "You're controlling them with your mind?"

She nodded. "Psychic connections were a major part of my work. My mentor, Dr. Willow, never understood that part. Sexual response... that was the key..." She seemed distracted, controlling the geckos. They climbed onto her body and perched on her shoulders, and she glanced at me with a smile. "On a related note," she said, "I wish I could cum like that when giving birth!"

I blushed and tried changing the subject. "Are you going to start working with Dr. Willow again?"

"No." Her face darkened slightly. "We don't need him. That man never gave a damn about me... or his family."

I nodded, understanding her meaning.

"So we're going to prove we're better scientists than him." She smiled at me. "You and I. Working together."

Despite everything that had happened, my heart jumped at her approval. "Well," I said excitedly, "I think we're off to a good start! Our first experiment seemed pretty successful!"

"Well, I certainly learned a lot in the process." She shrugged. "I had expected to give birth myself, actually. The breast engorgement was a complete surprise. Luckily, you were able to gestate them for me, so the animals came out as planned."

"How are there are two geckos, though? I thought I only gave birth once."

"You had one vaginal birth, and one anal birth. When you thought you were pooping on my floor, you were actually giving birth from your butt!" For a moment, she giggled like a little kid. "The green one came from the birth canal, and the -"

"Ugh, the brown one..." I groaned. "Gross."

After a moment, her expression became more serious. "How do you feel, Emily? Any pain?"

I took a deep breath, remembering I was naked under the sheets. My asshole still burned. "My butt's sore," I admitted. "I guess my breasts feel a little sensitive, too, but otherwise I'm fine."

"Do you mind if I take a look?"

She stood up from the bed, geckos clinging to her back, and gestured to my blankets. After some hesitation, I nodded.

Dr. Vilsark lifted my bedcovers from the bottom, baring my legs and crotch.

"Spread and bend your knees, please."

Reluctantly, I spread my legs for my professor. She leaned close to inspect me, and I felt her hands on my inner thighs.

"Your vulva looks fine. No lasting effects, as far as I can tell." Her hands touched my buttcheek briefly. "Your anus looks a bit swollen, but it's not bad. Just stick to soft foods for a few days." She straighted slightly. "If your breasts start feeling engorged, let me know. You probably had a slight hormonal response, but it shouldn't -"

I heard heavy footsteps in the hall. Before I could cover myself - or even close my legs all the way - my best friend Roweena stormed into the bedroom. She looked out of breath.

"Emily!" she gasped. She glanced at my crotch, then back to me, while Dr. Vilsark jumped in surprise. "I got your text! Sorry, it took me forever to find the place!"

I covered myself, smiling and blushing. A moment later, Adam followed her into the doorway.

"Emily," he announced with a laugh, "your friend is here!"

***

Roweena drove me home that evening, and I told her everything in the car. When I finished speaking, she nodded silently.

"So..." she said after a few seconds, "I guess Dr. Vilsark is evil."

I gasped from the passenger seat.

"Evil?" I asked incredulously. "No way! She's a scientist!"

"Emily." Roweena glanced at me and began ticking off her fingers. "She pressured you into breastfeeding. You didn't know the side effects. You got pregnant without consent. She clearly didn't give a shit about your safety..."

"It wasn't that bad," I interrupted her. "Plus - look, this is cutting-edge research. And I really want to be a scientist like her -"

"Yeah, but what's the next experiment gonna look like? How bad is it gonna get?"

I sighed. "Listen, she's trying to prove herself to her old mentor. It's weird, but I get it. It's this whole emotional thing."

"You mean Dr. Willow, the guy who sexually assaulted her?"

"Yes, but -"

My phone buzzed. Dr. Vilsark was texting me.

"As my lab assistant, you'll need to work for about fifteen hours a week," I read aloud to Roweena. "$25/hour."

Roweena's eyes went wide. "Twenty-five bucks an hour? Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Wow." She paused, doing the math in her head. "That's pretty good, actually."

In an instant, I knew she'd pushed aside her ethical concerns with Dr. Vilsark. We didn't talk about it often, but Roweena's personal situation was just as bad as mine.

"Definitely!" I texted back to Dr. V. "Count me in!"

"You could move out of your parents' place with that kind of money," Roweena marveled.

"Heck, I could get my own car with that kind of money!"

"Well, maybe." Roweena smiled. "But then you wouldn't owe me for rides all the time!"

I laughed.

By the time we reached my house, I had finalized my work schedule. For my first assignment, we needed to reproduce the Psychic Milk Experiment two or three more times. I groaned inwardly.

Roweena changed the subject right before she dropped me off. "I was hanging out with Lily this morning," she began.

"Lily?" I felt a wave of mixed emotions. "Is she still feeling weird about the penis-butterfly situation?"

"I'm not sure," she said. "But she's going a little crazy. We were kinda playing with those giant earthworms she gave birth to, and, um..." She paused. "Something weird happened to me."

"Something weird?"

"Yeah." Roweena bit her lip, not looking at me. "And... it's still inside me."